Early Morning Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BillAdams
BillAdams
49 Followers

*****

This continued for a couple of weeks. Most days the blinds were closed, but some days they were open, with no predictability. There was also no pattern to what I saw of Susan. Some days I saw her naked, other times just in her sleepwear, sometimes in her underwear or in a towel, wrapped in various places. Sometimes she took a shower; sometimes she didn't. She didn't lotion every time. Every day was a little different, which frankly only increased the excitement of wondering what kind of show I would see and the special thrill on mornings when she got naked and showered.

But at the same time I grew more and more frustrated and angry at the situation. Sometimes I saw Scott in the bathroom, but only briefly and - thankfully - always clothed. Usually the first thing he would do is lower the blinds himself. I was happy - I didn't want to watch my new buddy showering.

I saw Scott out in the yard regularly. We talked and drank beer some evenings, which was so cool; something I'd never done with a neighbor before in the busy plastic suburbs. I definitely had a good friend in him. But every conversation was a bit painful, as I relaxed and laughed and yet had this terrible secret inside - I'm spying on your wife, dude. Sometimes I tried to drop little hints again, as I had with Susan, but there wasn't much point, since it was obvious that Scott was more alert about keeping the blinds closed himself.

I found it more difficult to be around Susan. All the voyeuring made it harder to think of her as anything other than a pair of tits and ass on display for my private viewing. I'd imagine her nude as we talked, feeling guilty even as I did it. I could put it out of my mind, but there was always a constant tension as I struggled to see her as a friend and person, not my personal nude model. I don't know if she could tell, but I certainly felt awkward and exhausted from the tension.

By now whenever I saw her in the window, I played with myself at least a little. It was almost idle, stroking my cock while eyeing that hot ass - those still firm tits - and that nice hairy bush. I didn't masturbate to climax - though often later in the shower I pumped hard and came thinking about her.

One morning though was particularly hot. Susan was topless in just panties for the longest time; I don't know exactly what she was doing, but there was lots of primping and posing unknowingly for me. I concentrated on her tits as my cock grew firm and increasingly erect. The show seemed endless.

I was stroking hard when Susan finally shed her panties. At the sight of her bush I could feel a new surge in my loins, the blood filling up the last cells of my cock. I couldn't take it anymore - after all this spying on Susan, I wanted to cum while watching her. So I began to rub all the way, massaging my balls while she got into the shower. She was turned away, her ass fully exposed, when I felt the final surge and began to pump out my cum. I thought about being in the shower with her...still just masturbating, but letting her watch me pump my cock and cum right onto her naked body that I knew so well.

Then I cleaned up the mess, my heart rate returning to normal. I could still see her showering but wasn't as obsessed. But I had crossed the last line and was now officially a dirty old man.

******

Things were definitely out of control now. I had tried hints and warnings but they didn't work. I was obviously incapable of just not looking. So I realized I had to change my routine entirely. That made me even frustrated but I knew it was the only way.

I thought about a few options and finally decided on a big change - I would join a gym and head there in the mornings. I'd done that before, but like most people, gradually lost interest and could never find the time. But there was a good new complex not far away, and I decided I would approach this as a treat to myself. It was definitely a good use of my early morning time, and a real chance to get away from the temptation of Susan.

I thought my wife would be skeptical about this new commitment and expense, but when I told her she was surprisingly supportive. I was happy until she told me why. "That is a great place! Susan told me she loves it."

I couldn't believe it. I found out that Susan had immediately joined the local complex, which had a gym, pool and even an indoor running track, and went a few mornings a weeks. Her big thing was swimming. This explained her irregular morning and showering routines. My wife kept talking, suggesting Susan and I could even drive over together in the mornings. I at least convinced her that would be too hard to coordinate.

Susan of course quickly found out my plans and told me all about the place. It did sound good and at least I knew I wouldn't have any voyeuring chances. So I bought a membership and began going most mornings. I got into the routines quickly, and always felt better afterward and ready for the day. I realized it was better for me than sitting at a desk so early. I started bringing work clothes and would dress and head to the office right after my workout.

I sometimes saw Susan but mostly in passing, which was good since I still felt constantly tense and on edge around her. I usually worked out on the machines or ran on the track, while she was definitely into swimming. Sometimes I saw her in her bathing suit, which was a modest, practical one-piece. It looked good on her in a normal, not sexual way. I was so used to seeing her naked that I hardly noticed the brief glimpses of cleavage in her suit. When she was in the gym area, she wore slightly baggy workout clothes that suited her curvy body. Again they looked nice but modest, compared to some of the outfits other women wore. I had trouble not staring at all their asses, but the fear of getting caught looking meant I was easily able to control my eyes. It was so much easier to resist than the private shows Susan put on at home.

The new routine worked well. Susan didn't go every day, and I was still tempted to check the office window every morning before I left. A few times I gave in, but the blinds were always down. I felt good. I had made the transition and overcome the problem. But I couldn't stop feeling angry about all that happened. I still felt guilty and tense around both her and Scott, and was starting to make excuses to avoid seeing either of them too much.

****

One morning I was getting in the car to drive over to the gym complex when Susan came out of the house. She waved to me and came over. "Can I get a ride?" she asked. Without really thinking I said sure, assuming her car was in the shop or something. It wasn't. It had just been a spontaneous impulse on her part. I then started to feel frustrated - she probably didn't realize I was planning to go straight to the office rather than coming back home. But it was easy enough to bring her back home first and I didn't want to make her feel awkward and embarrassed. Though now I felt that way even more.

We had never been in a car together. It felt very intimate, even though it was just for a few minutes. Perhaps because of this latest little frustration, I allowed myself to fall back into naked-Susan mode, replaying memories of her tits and ass again. I was definitely a little irritated at her. Thinking of her with her clothes off seemed to help though.

When we arrived at the gym, an employee greeted us and explained the gym had a problem. A huge plumbing leak overnight had closed both the men's and women's changerooms. Only a mixed family room with private stalls was still available. This wasn't a big deal as most people just changed at home anyway - it was mainly an issue for swimmers or people like me planning to change for work. I asked Susan if she wanted to go back, since I knew she had planned on swimming. She said she was happy to stay if I was. I was. I was also still thinking mainly about her tits.

We went into the mixed changeroom. It was very quiet. I was already in workout clothes and she had her swimsuit on under her clothes, so it didn't take long for us to get ready. She took off her T-shirt and shorts and we put our things in lockers. Though I had seen her several times in her bathing suit, it felt different in the changeroom. Now it felt more intimate; the suit still wasn't revealing or particularly sexy, but watching her undress brought back the feeling of watching her through the window.

We went our separate ways, setting a time to meet later and leave. The gym was definitely quieter and I had my pick of machines. I huffed and puffed on a couple of them and then took a gentler jog around the track. It passed by the pool and I could see Susan swimming. At one point she waved and I almost felt surprised. I was so used to watching her. But not to have her watch back.

I had been thinking ahead though. All through my workout, I thought constantly about how we would both soon be naked and showering very close together. The stalls were completely private of course, but the fact still remained. Susan would be naked. All my self-discipline of the last few weeks was shattered and I was obsessed again with Susan. It pushed and excited me.

Eventually I saw her get out and head back to the changeroom. I still had some time but my thoughts drove me to follow her immediately. When I arrived, the changeroom just had a couple of people at the other end, and Susan was gathering up her things and about to enter a closed stall. She smiled. "Race ya."

I smiled back. "Don't women always take longer?"

She replied, "I can be pretty fast in the shower." I almost blurted out: I know.

She disappeared. The stall was walled almost to the ceiling but I could hear everything as she put stuff down and turned on the water. I could tell when her wet suit hit the floor and she was naked, and could hear the water noise change as she stepped into the shower. I absentmindedly gathered my own things and, of course, took the stall right next to her. I didn't care if she thought that was unnecessarily close, as I quickly stripped naked and turned on my own water. She probably couldn't hear me anyway.

The shower pressure was lousy but I didn't think twice about it. I was now obsessed with the thought that Susan and I were only a few feet apart and both completely naked. My cock had firmed up several times earlier with the thought, and now it quickly grew hard, helped by my own stroking. I stood there imagining Susan nude in an identical stall, replaying memories of her habits showering at home. I knew she's be soaping first, probably not bothering to wash her hair. She'd be soaping up those great tits, maybe scrubbing all over with her loofah if she had it. She probably wouldn't take long. I strained to hear the other shower as I played with myself...part of me knowing I didn't have much time but the other wanting the moment to last.

I didn't bother washing myself, concentrating instead with one hand stroking my cock and the other playing with my balls. My thoughts of Susan showering naked soon shifted, and I began to imagine her and me sharing the same stall. I even moved into a corner, pretending I was making space for Susan. Totally naked Susan.

Ridiculous as it sounds, I imagined us innocently showering together, each minding our own business and yet totally on display for each other. It wasn't hard, since I was used to watching her shower alone anyway. It prompted me to do my own washing, all the time imagining she was there and watching as well while I soaped and quickly shampooed. I also shaved in the shower; normally I shaved at a sink in the men's changeroom, but realized today it was easier just to do it in the private stall.

As I concentrated on my face with the razor, the rest of me just hung out, unattended and half-erect. I was still imagining Susan naked in the stall with me. Soon I began to think of her looking at my penis and balls, pointing right at her. I began to rise up to full strength. I also kept thinking about all the times I had seen her naked - all the times she had put herself on tempting display for me, a temptation it had been so hard to resist.

I finished shaving and used some of the cream to start stroking again. I could dimly hear Susan's water shut off, and pictured her drying off, and maybe with the towel wrapped on her head and the rest of her nude like at home. I thought again about all the shows she had put on for me, and now she was right beside me like that, all tits and pussy. I wished I could hear her, but knew it was better to keep my water on and my own sounds muffled.

I pictured her again in the stall. Now Susan was on her knees right in front of me. Right in front of my hard erect cock. Looking at it. Licking her lips at my big dick, herself shamelessly nude.

Suck it, bitch.

I shocked myself with my crude thoughts as I thought of Susan taking me in her mouth, and how I would surprise her by immediately pushing my cock deeper into her. I wanted her bad. I also wanted to punish her for all her teasing. This bitch had been shamelessly putting herself on display over and over. Showing me her tits. Her ass. Her pussy. Practically forcing me to watch her strip and shower until I disrupted and changed my entire routine in order to exert enough self-control. In my lust, I could only think of my nice friend Susan as a teaser who needed to be fucked until she learned her lesson.

The water kept running as I thought of Susan sucking me, her tongue playing with me, while I called her awful names. "Suck it, bitch..that's right. Take my cock. C'mon, slut, take it deeper. All the way, bitch." She would look up at me, her eyes meeting mine in a mix of excitement and respect. She would play with my balls and ass as I face-fucked her.

I thought about all the different times I had seen Susan - nude, black panties, white panties, towel, lotioning, everything. She was so exciting. But she had also caused me so much stress and embarrassment, and now it was payback time. It was time for naked Susan to have her own look - for her to see my big cock and hairy balls and to show them some respect. I didn't care about her own pleasure; all I cared about was making her please and service me. And most of all, it was time for her to take a huge load of creamy cum - my cum. "You're going to get a huge load of cum," I moaned out loud. "Huge. And you'll love every drop." Her eyes would light up, knowing she deserved it for all her teasing and frustration she caused me.

My breath sputtered as I began to shoot. I watched my first spurt fly nicely across the stall, and I imagined Susan's lips still wrapped around my cock as I came deep inside her mouth. "Swallow it, girl. That's right," I murmured, thinking of her eyes still looking at me as she respectfully took my seed. I spurted more and now imagined pulling out, letting my creamy white semen land on Susan's face..and then her tits. Those tits that were bare for real on the other side of the shower wall. So many weeks of lust and frustration had built up in me, and now all I could think of was paying back Susan in cum. Cum that would land right on those nice headlight tits that she had shamelessly put on display so many times. Now I was pumping my mess on them, loading Susan with tons of imaginary cum, and she would never forget it. Never forget it. Never forget me.

I was done. I began to breathe easier. The water quickly cleaned everything away and I shut it off.

I could hear little sounds in the other stall as I dried and dressed. My brain had returned to normal and I readied myself to face the woman I had just masturbated about, accompanied by such angry, nasty thoughts. But somehow, I also felt much better.

When I came out, she was waiting and ready. She saw my work clothes, which had been packed away in my bag earlier, and finally realized I hadn't planned to go back home first. "Oh no! I made you take an extra trip!"

"It's no problem," I replied - mostly truthfully.

We walked out together. She was lightly chatting away. It was odd. Despite what I had been thinking in the shower, I now felt no tension with Susan - no guilt, or lust, or anger. It was as if it had all finally come out. Now it was just Susan, a nice woman and friend. The ride home felt much more casual than earlier. I let her out in front of her house, and then drove away.

****

Every morning afterward was better. Most days I went to the gym, always by myself, though I would sometimes see Susan. We never used the same changeroom again. Some days I stayed home in the office to get things done. The blinds were still open irregularly. Maybe once every month or two, I would be in the office on such a day, and usually got a look at Susan topless or nude again.

But it was so rare and unpredictable that I no longer depended on it, though it remained an occasional masturbation fantasy. In fact, when Susan was putting on a show, I often watched for only a minute or two and then could concentrate on my work. I noticed Susan was arriving later at the complex, suggesting she was no longer an early riser and so the shows gradually lessened even more. Eventually I realized the blinds were closed every morning consistently. Perhaps she had finally realized she could be seen.

Over time we got together more again with Scott and Susan. Scott and I were now definitely good buddies, going to things and just talking a lot over beers in the backyard. Occasionally the thought would pop in my mind: I've seen your wife nude, buddy. But it no longer hung over everything. And I found it easier and easier just to talk to Susan - no tension, and rarely any guilt at all.

It would have been nice of course to somehow erase the voyeuring and all the times I saw Susan entirely from our friendship. But no friendship is perfect. You take what you can get, and we had a pretty good one with these nice neighbors. And I found I could be at peace with the rest.

The End.

BillAdams
BillAdams
49 Followers
12