Early Morning Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was usually so quiet when he slept alone, and the juxtaposition of the silence he'd come to associate with this bed and the fervor that now enlivened its every inch was overwhelming. Her panting and excited gasps made his blood run increasingly warmer as he grasped her torso against his and finally had a chance to touch the magnetic skin he'd been drawn to since he saw her in the glow of his headlights.

She sat on his lap, straddling him and clutching the back of his head, refusing to release him from her voracious kisses.

He slid his fingers up underneath her tank top, reveling in the softness of her skin for a moment before pulling the tiny shirt up over her head. Seeing only her dimly lit figure, he could make out her dainty breasts and her huge smile as she stood up and began to unbutton her jeans. She wriggled out of them slowly, her shape only a silhouette before him. Her high heels came off with her pants, and she lowered herself back onto his lap with a calculated preciseness.

"I know it sounds terrible," she pressed her forehead against his, "But I love being naked when everyone else is clothed."

"Why's that?" he nudged her head back with his cheek and began kissing her neck. He no longer even attempted to keep his hands off of her bare flesh, and ran them up and down her body from her knees to her shoulders.

"Mainly because that means I'm getting all the attention," she sighed as she began to melt with his caresses, "But also because it's kind of a thrill; to feel so exposed when you're still confined in those dirty clothes. I love it."

"I'm starting to," he said, wondering how much longer he could bear to keep from ripping his clothes off and putting an end to the aching that was beginning to rise again deep within him.

Almost as if she could sense his frustration, or perhaps to put an end to her own, she pulled him into another ravenous kiss, tugging at the collar of his shirt as if she were a sex-starved nymph who'd been locked away from men all her life.

"Come on!" she suddenly begged, her whole demeanor changing quickly, "This is all 'love-making' talk and I don't want that! I hate 'making love.'"

Caught slightly off-guard by her sudden change, he repeated her words as if to gain a better understanding of them, "You hate making love?"

"Yes!" she whined, grinding her hips down against his seductively. She threw her head back and laughed, "I just want to fuck! That's all! It's too much work to try and be soft and tender when you just want a good pounding, isn't it?"

It was no sooner said than done as he tossed her aside and disrobed faster than he ever had before.

"Those are the magic words, girl," he growled, kneeling onto the bed in front of her and grabbing a firm hold on each of her knees and pulling her hips directly under his. When she was perfectly positioned, he pressed the entire weight of his body down upon her and listened as the air was immediately forced out of her lungs. After she inhaled and her body recovered from the shock, he engaged her in another furious kiss.

Wrapping her legs around him like morning glory vines around a brick building she pulled him slowly tighter into her, and he began to ease himself into the begging warmth of her pussy.

She released a breathy gasp when he was halfway inside her, and began to moan softly when his entirety was shared with her. Her back arched dramatically, pushing her midsection up into his. He felt her stiff nipples rub mildly against his chest and began to get into a rhythm of thrusting, gauging his next move on her hushed breathing and her dimly-lit face.

"What did I say about making love?" she whispered, digging her nails into the flesh of his shoulders and tightening the grip of her legs. "I said I want you to fuck me," she reached up and grabbed a handful of his hair. He let her pull his head back. "I meant it when I said that, so do it! Quit playing around!"

Catching her completely by surprise, exactly as he'd hoped he would, he pulled away from her and snatched up both of her wrists in one of his hands. Pinning them against the mattress above her head, he gripped one of her hips with his free hand and violently embedded himself deep inside her, forcing her hips into the blow.

She yelped excitedly, then released a strange laughing moan, and began to squirm playfully as if she adored being restrained.

Unable to escape, she quickly fell victim to a series of rabid thrusts. He felt himself smile as she began to squeal and brace herself for more.

"Oh my god!" she kept whimpering, tossing her head back and straining her lips to kiss the inside of his wrists where they held her hands stationary above her head.

Feeling himself about to reach his end after one particularly provocative gasp from her, he released her wrists and sat back. Using both his arms and one giant surge of might, he lifted her from the grimy mattress and pulled her onto his lap. She reacted to his command as she had in the restroom: completely responsive to his every move without any physical resistance, like a living doll.

Reentering her while she sat on his lap, he lay back and adjusted her on top of him. Now greatly pleased with a much better view, he took hold of her hips and began to rock her back and forth on his exhilarated cock in another rhythmic frenzy that was much easier on his back.

The majority of his view was merely her shadowy figure, bending and arching with his thrusts, swaying with his hips as her only guide. But because of the position of the curtains, occasionally she would flash into the thin strip of light that peered into the bunk. Every muscle in his composition would tighten and burn when he caught a glimpse of her; she was almost too much for him to bear.

Fairly confident that she could handle the movements he'd demonstrated, he finally released her, and ran his hands up across her smooth stomach, settling them on her firm breasts.

She gasped and lowered herself down to him, pressing her warm lips against his chest and neck, constricting the muscles inside the snug walls of her saturated pussy. Doing just as he'd shown her, she kept the rhythm, but began adding variations: leaning back and gripping his ankles, pulling her knees up and crouching down on him like a primitive sex goddess, and moving in more of a circular pattern, bending his straining cock in different directions just enough to make him groan.

Beads of sweat rolled picturesquely down between her breasts as she continued to work herself into a frenzy of her own, promptly pushing herself over the edge and erupting into a glamorous and hypnotic orgasm. Releasing a series of deep, staccato gasps, she squinted her eyes shut and her pouting lips dropped open as she pulled her knees into his sides and squeezed his midsection.

Unable to resist, he followed suit, attempting only momentarily to keep his eyes open to watch her before he could bear it no longer. Releasing another generous stream into her convulsing pussy, he welcomed another series of orgasmic waves, thoroughly pleased with her climax.

She fell forward and her hair stuck to his sweaty skin. They lay awkwardly panting in unison for a moment before she slowly pried herself away and rolled off, curling up beside him on the tiny bunk.

The gentle rhythm of her breathing made him realize how exhausted he was, and he drifted off into a deep, dreamless sleep.

He awoke when the sunlight finally burned brightly through his eyelids after finding the perfect angle through the gap in the curtains. It took him a few minutes to notice that he was alone, and for a moment he paused to verify that the night before hadn't been a dream. Rolling onto his side, the scent of her perfume crept into his nostrils and he smiled, pleased with how real everything had been.

Unable to waste any more time before he had to get back on the road, he dressed himself in the same clothes he'd peeled off the night before, and climbed into the driver's seat.

Something crinkled under him, and he mumbled as he lifted himself up and fished around beneath him. He pulled out a piece of crumpled paper that had been carefully flattened out- at least before he sat on it. In beautiful cursive handwriting, it read:

"I'll never look at a gas station bathroom- or a truck cabin- the same way again. Thanks, Lily."

A phone number was scrawled out underneath the brief note, and the image of the pink cell phone popped into his head. He chuckled and folded the note, then stuck it carefully into his front pocket. The engine growled as he turned the key and headed toward Henderson.

12