Early Morning Shag with Mother

Story Info
An accident, a mother/son escapade, another very short story.
2k words
4.12
149.9k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Harvey_32
Harvey_32
498 Followers

Another very short story written to order for my regulars.

Please don't complain about its length it's in the description, or about the editing unless you are offering to do it for me.

Enjoy. :)

===============

"Do you know what the fucking time is?" she bellowed down the phone at 2:39am.

"Mum."

The alcohol haze made her brain sluggish. "Dustin?"

"Yeah it's me. Dad's been hurt at work, he's in hospital."

"Stupid sod, probably deserves it."

That was probably not quite the way she meant it but the drink didn't help.

"Mu'um!" I know he is a stupid person and for that matter an ignorant big head but I didn't expect that reaction. "I'll come and get you."

"What for?"

"To go to hospital."

"O.K."

The conversation in the car was a little better and Mum got around to asking what had happened and how badly he was hurt.

I didn't have any answers.

As it happens there was one of Dads managers in the waiting room when we arrived and we soon got to talking to him. He was able to fill us in on what happened at work. It seems Dad left his CNC welding machine running while he was shagging one of the female workers on a pile of packing material on the floor beside the machine. A large metal bracket which was being welded fell off the machine and landed between his shoulder blades.

The doctor came out to find, "Mrs and... err Mr Robinson?" Yes my parents did have a sense of humour failure when I was born and named me Dustin Robinson! "Your husband has a big hole in his back where the flesh has been ripped open, crushed most of the ribs on his left side and a collapsed lung, he is in intensive care and we have put him into a drugs induced coma."

"Stupid bastard."

Flummoxed he left us promising to return in a short while.

I didn't like Dad anymore and I knew Mum had had enough of his bad behaviour but to show her contempt of him so blatantly in front of his boss and the doctor was a bit disconcerting to me. I was so confused I had to get away and went to find some coffee.

At the vending machine I saw the doctor again and in a fairly short conversation he told me Dads injuries were quite bad and gave him only a ten to fifteen percent chance of survival, he said there was no reason to stay as they didn't expect any news for a number of hours, he briefly explained that Dad was likely to be in this coma for a minimum of four days. Additionally he suggested Mums condition was best addressed at home.

We attempted to drink the plastic cup full of scalding hot disgusting tasting brown water and gave up, swapped contact details with his boss who was also leaving and said goodbye. We went home to Mums. Once there I made a coffee for us which tasted marvellous after the vending machine shit and we sat for a while talking, it seems he had been shagging around for several years and Mum had already put divorce action into place.

Mum fetched a bottle of scotch and poured a generous helping into our mugs.

"Cheers."

"All the breast Dad."

We both laughed at my faux pa.

"I suppose the best thing that could happen now is the bastard dies and I can save the cost of the divorce. Plus I won't have to divi out this place."

"I must say Mum I didn't quite expect your reaction to Dads problem."

"Which problem? The lump of iron or his inbililitity to keep his willy in his knickers?"

"Inibililitity? I repeated slowly to make sure I heard it right, inny billilly titty. How much have you had to drink tonight?"

"Enuffff to know that sshhhithead is on deathsh door shtep and your gonna sshhag me before I get to sshhleep."

Oh my god! No I thought about it and convinced I just didn't hear right?

"OK Mum, I think you've had enough, let's put you back in bed, you need to sleep it off."

"Yessh."

I made sure she got upstairs OK and waited for her to get changed, then said: "night night Mum."

"Shtay with me tonight pet."

I checked the time, ten after six. "Yeah OK, I'll take the sofa."

"Don't be shilly, I need a hug. Shleep with me."

As soon as we were in bed and Mums head touched the pillow, she fell asleep. I reckon another sixty seconds and I had done the same.

I awoke with a big start, Mum had grabbed my cock through my underpants and was playing with my morning wood. I tried to stop her, honest I did, but she was persistent and soon fished my cock out through the fly.

You know how something happens and for the life of you can't work out how it was done, well this was one of those. In one move Mum had thrown her leg through mine and directed my cock straight into her love box.

All of a sudden she was humping hard, she was well ahead of me but my objections quickly turned into matching her movements. She gripped me tight against her to the point she drew blood from my thigh as she rubbed one out against my cock.

"Aye aye aye I ayeeeeeeee. Fuck. Shit. That was good."

I was close and continued humping.

"Oh no, this is not for you."

Mum pulled away from me.

"That was the first bit of revenge against that useless pile of bollocks. Good fucking riddance to the dick head."

"Mum."

"What?"

"He's not dead."

"Oh fuck did I dream that?"

"Must have Mum."

"In that case come and fuck me doggie style so I can whisper in his silken purse that his son has fucked me in his favourite position."

I half heartedly objected then saw this sexy, naked arse winking at me. My softened cock soon stood up again and oh boy it felt good as is slid back into my mothers cock hole, this time it was my action that did the deed and the sliding in and out felt so much better than the brutal and abrupt effort earlier.

I got close to cumming and speeding up for the short strokes I managed to pull out too far and accidentally entered her arse on the next forward thrust. It was bloody tight and I came, mum shrieked, claimed blue murder then quietened down as I finished filling her arse with my spunk.

"I can tell him that too, it was one of the things he pestered me to do and I never fancied it."

"Sorry I didn't mean to do that Mum, never done it before either... are you OK?"

"It definitely sobered me quickly, feels weird, uncomfortable, not as painful as I expected. Now if you wouldn't mind pulling out I rather fell I need to go to the toilet rather desperately."

I was surprised my cock was still hard as it became visible, I was also surprised to see how much shit there was on my cock.

"Stop, stop. Slowly please that rather hurts now. Just stay still and let me..."

From her oo's and ah's I could tell it hurt Mum to slide away from me and she took a few moments and several pauses to do so, as soon as she was free she left the bed rather quickly and dashed to the bathroom.

I grabbed a couple of tissues to mop the wet mess off my cock so it didn't drip anywhere then made my way to the bathroom, where Mum was still on the shitter, removed my pants and showered.

Mum got in with me and seemed to scrub her bum for ages.

"Never do that again Terry."

"OK."

It felt strange being in the shower with my mother, but it felt quite natural to wash her hair then continued with her face and washing her from top down. When I got to her breasts she held onto my hands to help me massage them, then when I got lower she held my hand tight against her pussy and humped herself to another shuddering orgasm.

A few kisses here and there and the water turned cold, we soon finished that silly idea and dried ourselves.

Over breakfast of omelette, pancakes and Danish pastry we chatted about Dad then phoned the hospital to find there was no change. We decided to visit him as Mum really wanted to turn the knife in the wound.

He was wired to a selection of different machines and drips and the regular beeping started becoming a bit irksome as we sat there.

Mum held his arm tenderly and moved in really close to whisper in his ear: "You fucking bastard, you deserve all you get." The beeping changed its tempo, "So you can hear me and now you know how much I despise your sorry excuse for a brain." The beeping sounded a bit faster, "And last night I enjoyed a fucking good fuck in our bed." Faster still went the beeping, "My son, and I emphasise My son because he hates you as much as I do, my son fucked me doggie style on your side of the bed." The beeping sped up further with occasional gaps, "And he gave me five orgasms which is five more than you with your pathetic attempts at lovemaking over the last five years or more." The beeping was getting very irregular.

"Mum?"

"Yes Dustin?"

I pointed to my arse.

"Yes I'm getting to that bit." She continues whispering, "And do you know what I discovered while you are laying here deaths door? No of course you don't because you couldn't keep your cock in your pants could you? Yes less than an hour ago, I discovered how good sex CAN be. And do you know what else I discovered? I absolutely love anal sex," the beeping got more erratic, "It sounds like your heart is going to take off soon." There was a definite gap of about three seconds of silence. "Yes I love it up my arse, yes you heard it right after all these years Mr Robinson finally got his big fat cock up my arse and I loved it, every single little bit of it. Shame it was a different Mr Robinson what finally took my anal virginity right up to the hilt with his fat ten inch cock, and not you. Oh dear. Dear are you feeling jealous? Oh dear there there never mind and do you know what? Tonight my son will share your bed with me again and you know what else? I'll get on my hands and knees and wiggle my arse at him and wait for him to fuck my bum hole till I'm sore as hell and tomorrow I'll come back and tell you every last detail of our copulation."

The beeping was all over the place when Mum stood and kissed his forehead and then in a very normal voice said: "Bye bye darling I'll be back tomorrow with all the news."

Mum moved away from the bed and headed for the door.

I also stood and said: "Bye Dad see you tomorrow." I followed Mum to the door and we left.

In the safety of the car I asked: "What was that all about?"

"Told you, getting my own back. Did you hear the way that machine was going?"

"You're trying to kill him?"

"He's done that himself, I'm just trying to offer some help." She smiled for the first time in ages. "Now get me home, my cunt needs to meet Percy again."

"All that stuff about anal?..."

"Oh no I said this morning and you promised."

"I didn't promise, I only said OK."

"Promise now or..."

"It's OK Mum I promise."

Harvey_32
Harvey_32
498 Followers