Early Morning Visitor

Story Info
She meets her new neighbor
767 words
3.93
113.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was raining again, as I made my way to the bathroom I thought about the last few months. I hadn't been with anyone since a sloppy late night romp with a colleague in September, it was his birthday and as we stole blurry eyed kisses in the parking lot of a dingy pub I felt the need to indulge him. Being that we had both been drinking and my colleague is six feet tall, I nearly five feet, it was both awkward and difficult inside the back seat of my car. Not to mention his inabilities to conclude what he started.

I finished washing my face and went downstairs, I had recently moved into this old house and enjoyed the cool draft that made my nipples hard as I entered the kitchen.

I was thoroughly enjoying a hot cup of coffee before leaving for work when I heard the doorbell. Odd for this early in the morning, I considered not answering it.

Curious of whom my early morning visitor could be I went to the window by the door, it was my new neighbor. I had seen him coming and going a few times and he seemed nice enough. I opened the door and gave him the most irritated look I could muster up. As you may have noticed; I'm not a morning person.

He looked handsome, the kind of good looks that most girls get butterflies about. His kind eyes and soft smile were inviting. He was clean cut and wore a black tailored suit. He smelled of soap and aftershave.

"I am sorry to bother but I have a concern I wish to discuss with you," he stated.

"I am leaving for work, can this wait until later?" No need to muster irritation, I was annoyed.

"Could I come in? It should only take a moment of you time." He asked.

I figured I needed to show a little neighborly kindness since I am sure to run into this guy again. I invited him in and offered him some coffee. As I was getting the cream from the fridge he approached me, I could feel his presence as he gently reached reached out to touch my hair. I spun around startled, he grabbed me, pulled my waist towards him and I yelped in surprise.

"I came home last night and saw you in undressing in your window, the thought of my cock in your sweet pussy gets me so hard" he said gruffly.

Before I could respond he pulled open the front of my robe and thrust his hand between my legs. At first I resisted but the tingle his fingers gave my already throbbing pussy made me sigh.

"Your pussy is so wet, it feels so good." He whispered in my ear as he pushed his slender fingers deeper and began following the slow rhythm my hips were moving in. I began my ascent into the first orgasm; he quickened his pumping and used his thumb to massage my clitoris.

"Tell me that you want my cock", he breathed. As I said it, I fell to my knees, undid his pants and placed my mouth around his engorged penis until the tip of his knob almost touched the back of my throat. He grunted his approval at my slurpy sucking. "Don't you dare cum before you've fucked me," I panted.

"Fucked you?" he asked. When I repeated my request a devious smile spread over his face. He picked me up and placed me on top of my kitchen table, leaned down and burrowed his tongue inside my damp pussy.

In no time, I shivered and trembled as his licking and lapping brought on a wave of flowing juices. After parting my pouting wet lips he slowly entered my cunt. He began driving hard with long sturdy strokes and I humped my hips to meet his thrusts.

As my neighbor became aware that he was going to cum, he moved one hand under my trembling bum cheeks to insert his fingertip inside my arsehole.

This brought on my own climax and we came together. He then slid down my smooth, warm body and licked my slopping slit which caused another thunderous orgasm to run though my body.

We quickly recovered from our exertions, I lifted myself off the table and took my robe from him; I was at a loss for words.

He put his cloths on and as he opened the door he smirked, "Please keep your curtains drawn when you undress at night, you would want anyone to get the wrong idea."