Early Morning Voyeur

Story Info
An early riser gets an eyeful.
1.6k words
4.35
50.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

Greetings fellow lover of erotic fiction. This is my first Summer Lovin' 2018 Contest entry. Please take time to enjoy all the entries. They're really pretty great.

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental. The place in this story is fictitious. I have kept the location vague. This could have happened at any Conservation Area, State, Provincial or National Park campground in North America.

Spoilers ahead!

This is a work of fantasy. It is based on an actual incident from many years ago. No, I couldn't hear the real couple, and I only knew them from the previous night when we drank way too much home made wine. Time is compressed. It would be best if you could suspend disbelief and just enjoy the sex in this quickie. Don't expect romance or character development or a complex plot. This is about a guy (me) watching a blowjob. (I'm a Perv, too).

This IS a quickie; about half a Lit page.

Finally, in this story you find an explicit depiction of heterosexual oral sex between consenting adults, both of whom are way over eighteen. The blowjob includes deep throating, but is otherwise is pretty vanilla. But remember: vanilla is a pretty great flavour. More importantly, the couple is being watched during the blowjob. And, be aware, the woman giving this mind-altering blowjob is described as: a petite brunette with small breasts. If that body type turns you off or offends you, that's cool. But please stop reading and find a story with characters more to your tastes. Oh yes: SPOLER ALERT! she swallows!

I'd love to hear what you think, so please leave a comment. And, don't forget to vote!

There's something about a campground early on a summer morning. The sun was just above the horizon. There was a chill in the air. Mist drifted over the open spaces. All was quiet at five in the morning.

I boiled some water over the emergency alcohol burning stove for coffee. It took longer, but it was almost silent. I poured the water over the ground coffee cone filter into a thermal carafe. I sat at the table, sipping coffee. There was a nearly empty whisky bottle nearby, so I "corrected" my coffee. Ah, better.

I had expected a worse hangover. A wise man once told me "Never mix the grape and the grain". I helped drink a lot of wine the night before, and finished with a couple of Scotches before bed.

Maybe I was still drunk.

There was a bit of movement that caught my eye. Someone was stirring in the tent in front of me. Jim and Brandy. We started calling them "Gin and Brandy" after their capacity for alcohol. Last night they were part of the small group that polished off six bottles of wine. I'm an early riser, so I expected to be alone with all the kids this morning until noon at least. I was going to clear my throat to let Jim know I was here, but I hesitated. Jim stood, and through the window I could see he was sporting a massive hard-on. Brandy, on her knees evidently, appeared, and grabbed the base of Jim's cock.

Holy fuck! Jim was about to get a blowjob. I was mesmerized, unable to tear away my gaze. Brandy began, display talent from the start! She took his cockhead in her lips, moistening it slowly, sensuously. She licked the slit in the end, driving the tip of her tongue in. Jim shuddered. Not yet Jimmy boy; hang in there! She lazily licked his whole cockhead, drenching it with her saliva. She lapped it like an ice cream cone, slowly running her tongue from rim to tip all the way around. She briefly took him fully in her mouth, cheeks slightly puffed out. She was evidently swirling his cock, since I could see the tip of her tongue emerge underneath the head. What a tease! She abruptly withdrew, and licked his underside all the way to his balls. She took each one in her mouth and gently sucked them individually, then together. That was quite a mouthful!

Jim was losing it! He caressed her hair. I could see he was trying not to grab her head and fuck her face. This wasn't that kind of blowjob. This was slow, sensual, almost glacial. Brandy lingered on his balls, and had absently grabbed his shaft to hold it up for access. She started to slowly jack his cock with one hand. Her other hand was out of sight, but by the motion at her shoulders was furiously frigging her pussy.

I wondered what her pussy was like? Shaved for certain. She just seemed the type. I bet heavy lips, based on the camel toe she was sporting at the pool. Yes, a meaty pussy, but bald. I wished for a glass door rather than a screened window. Brandy was petite with dark brown hair and small firm tits. I'd have loved to see those tits. Her bikini top was kind of loose and sloppy and her tits, though small, were always in danger of escaping. We all had almost seen them during the rain yesterday. She wore a tight white T-shirt and cutoffs, with no bra. When the downpour came she was all but naked from the waist up. Nice titties!

My speculation was interrupted by a gasp and moan from the tent. Brandy had finally returned her lips to his cockhead, licking it slowly again. She ran her tongue through the groove under the rim of his cockhead, lingering here and there. Jim was clearly suffering and enjoying it at the same time. She turned her head and gently bit his cockhead with her teeth. She slid her teeth along his cockhead until they slipped into the groove she was just tonguing. Jim took a sharp intake of breath. In one quick surprise move, she swallowed his eight inches to the base. Holy fuck! Brandy was a deepthroater! Who knew? Well, it's not as if it would come up in normal conversation much. Although, she could well brag about that. She was talented! She held his length at the back of her throat for a few seconds. Jim was now holding the back of her head. His knees shuddered and her let out a low moan. She slowly withdrew all the way to his cockhead again, leaving his shaft slick. Brandy began to stroke his cock with her mouth and throat in a slow, steady effortless pace, taking his full length every tenth stroke or so. His cock was slick and shiny with Brandy's saliva.

Brandy pulled Jim's cock from her mouth, looked up at him and said something I couldn't hear.

Maybe it was "I want your cum now!"

Or perhaps "Please warn me before you nut. I don't want to swallow!"

Maybe she asked for a facial. Her delicate features would look good with a heavy load on them. Shame she hadn't put on her glasses.

She might have told him to finish quickly and get down and eat her pussy.

But I think she was telling him how much she wanted to get his load in her mouth.

In any event she returned her attention to Jim's cockhead, licking and nibbling it mercilessly. Running her puckered lips, slick with her own saliva and his precum over and over his cockhead making a bubbly, foamy mess. She again held the base in one hand and massaged his balls with the other. He was moaning and twitching and thrusting his hips, desperate to get his cock all the way back in her mouth. She teased him, denying him that access.

"Come on babe! I need to take me back in your mouth now!" I heard Jim say

"Shush! Why don't you just scream 'I'm getting a hummer!' so everyone in the camp can hear." Brandy hissed at Jim. "Now be a good boy and cum in my mouth! I want some spunk!" she said in a stage whisper.

Nailed it!

She swallowed his whole shaft again, flattening her hand as her lips reached the base of his cock. After another pause, she returned to herself rhythm. Jim was losing control. I was kind of impressed with Jim's stamina. Any of her surprise moves would probably have finished me by now!

She must have known that he was close, because she withdrew his cock from her mouth and teased the head, licking all over and under the rim. His butt tensed, he put his hand on the back of her head, and shot his load into her mouth. She pulled his ass to her with a hand on each buttock, moving his cock deeper into her mouth. She swallowed audibly. She smiled as she pulled his cock out if her mouth, and cleaned the cum and saliva from it's length. She said something, smiling broadly as she pulled on an oversized t-shirt. He dropped to his knees, kissed her thoroughly and then they both disappeared.

I turned around on the picnic table and watched a deer in the clearing, trying to will away my own hard-on. I heard footsteps approach. I turned back.

It was Jim, adjusting his crotch. I was surprised he could walk.

"Hey George, Brandy said you would likely have coffee made. Could you please bring her a double-double with a little rye in it? I've got to piss like a racehorse." (Sure Jim, that's your problem I thought to myself). He continued, " She wants to know if you enjoyed the performance. That delicate little flower turns into such a slutty exhibitionist in public sometimes. Thanks pal. She always gives me a really over the top blowjob if she even thinks someone's watching. That was one for the ages! Don't forget the rye, eh pal?"

He turned towards the wash house.

I shrugged.

Every Exhibitionist needs a Voyeur.