Early One Morning

Story Info
She awakens before you.
777 words
3.6
38.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicola31
Nicola31
17 Followers

It was a rare occasion that I ever woke up before you did, but on this early morning, you were sleeping naked, my hands burning to touch you and awaken you. I resisted that urge only hoping that you would awake on your own soon. With our busy schedules it never seemed as we had time for first thing love sessions.

I kissed your shoulder, and then I tried playing with your soft cock but even that didn't work. I decided to rise and take my shower, disappointed I loudly made my way to the bathroom adjacent to our bedroom. I slid off my robe and let it drop to the floor, stepping out of my half put-on slippers; I reached down and turned on the shower making sure the water was hot. I climbed in letting the beads massage my back, then turning around the beads bounced off my nipples. Not in a painful way but a way that felt good. I was so horny this morning, wanting your huge cock inside me, but what could I do to please myself until then?

I once again turned around and bent over so now the beads were hitting my ass, as the water ran off my nipples like the water coming out of a drain on the side of a house. It felt so good feeling the hot water, I spread my legs a little so that the beads would hit my love nest. Ohhh that felt good, I decided to shut off the shower, and take a bath in the Jacuzzi tub. This way I could have the jets pointing at my clit. Once the bath was filled enough, I turned on the jets oh how I could feel my muscles relaxing rapidly. I pinched my nipples as the powerful jets did their job, making my clit dance like the flame burning on a candlewick. I turned myself sideways so that I could be a little more comfortable and have the water hitting directly on my hardening love button.

My moans becoming a little louder as I try to arch my back, I want more. I bring both nipples between two fingers of both hands, rolling them, pulling at them and then finally I bring them to my mouth paying attention to each one equally. Without thinking I got up, sitting on the side of the tub, grabbing the empty shampoo bottle; I touched the cool cap to my hot clit, it felt good, I began using that to play with my clit, I then moved down inserting the capped end into my now steaming, wet love hole. I set my feet up onto the sides of the tub opposite to where I was sitting. I spread my legs open only a little further. I moved that bottle slowly in and out of my pussy. Ummmm that feels soooo good. I grab a breast with my other hand squeezing, my breathing becoming heavier as my moans continue to increase in volume.

I was to busy fucking my tight hole to even notice that you have entered the room. You stood leaned against the door as you watched my hand move from my breast to inserting the tip of my finger into my ass as I moved the bottle a little faster. My pussy so wet and only becoming wetter with each thrust, I only wished that I had discovered the bottle sooner. I came like a sudden storm as my moans bounced off the bathtub walls. I couldn't feel my juices as they ran down the bottle. Only then did you speak saying good morning.

Your cock so hard it could stand on its own. You came over to the tub and lifted me out; I still had the bottle in my hand and a look of surprise on my face. You set me down on a towel in the middle of the floor. I was on my back, with my legs up in the air. You bent down and kissed my clit. You then moved up inserting the bottle into my throbbing pussy only once again, and with that you inserted your pre-cummed Dick into my ass. I began to fuck myself with the bottle as you did my anally. I moaned with pleasure, your cock so hard inside me. It wasn't long and you were shooting your load into my backdoor as I was cumming such an intense orgasm with double pleasure. I screamed your name as the last wave of pleasure came before the calming.

That one morning started a weekend thing, and I always try out new bottles before throwing them away.

Nicola31
Nicola31
17 Followers