Early Release

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The big smile showed Bass was really warming to the idea.

"Well, I'm keen enough to give farming a go. In my teens I worked as a jackaroo for almost two years and I loved it. Yes, I definitely will commit – it's the opportunity foI need as nothing else lies ahead of me from what I can see. But don't you think you are taking a big risk?"

"No, not at all. You got a bum deal and ended up in prison but I recognize character in you. The very fact that you came back to me is proof of that.

"I know this sounds soppy, Bass, but we'll be all right as we both have guts and determination and we have each other."

"Well, there we are. Cheers and drink up, I reckon I'll make a good farmer, how can I thank you."

"You can thank me in bed after lunch."

While cleaning up after lunch and hanging out the washing for Cushla, Bass heard a shriek from the bedroom. Smiling, he wandered off to the pump house to check the water filters and then went back to the house to get his reward.

Cushla was stretched out on the bed. The present he'd left on the pillow for her had been opened. Her left hand lay on her shaven vulva, the fourth finger very noticeable with a new gold band around it.

The ring had cost Bass seventeen hundred dollars, but Mr Rainer the jeweler accepted the $700 deposit and gave Bass three months before he needed to pay the balance when told who the ring was for.

Cushla was asleep, wearing a happy smile, so Bass sat on the bedroom chair and waited patiently.

He was in no hurry.

THE END