Early Riser

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,740 Followers

I hoped it would be the next day at work so I wore a blouse and skirt. The blouse was moderately transparent; not something I would typically wear to work. But this wasn't going to be a typical day. My bra was small and of the right color to blend in with the blouse and my skin. My panties were practically a thong.

As it ends up, none of that mattered. I got a text from Tom very early in the day: 'Take off your bra and panties.'

I went into the restroom and did as I was told. God, I was shaking like a leaf when I got back to my office and started working. I couldn't concentrate on anything and kept making mistakes when I tried to enter anything on the computer. I kept peeking down at my blouse and the nipples that poked quite obviously at the thin material. My skirt crept up my thighs as if knowing that a few more inches and my pussy would be showing.

Finally, Tom came in and closed the door. He had a serious look on his face. Was he nervous, too? I saw him staring at my tits. A faint grin appeared.

"You followed my orders?"

"I did."

He glanced at my legs. "Show me."

I swiveled my chair until my legs pointed at him. I pulled up the skirt. His grin grew larger.

"So, I need to repay you for yesterday," he said. "But first I need to know you're ready. Rub your clit for me, Traci."

How the hell did he expect me to do that without cumming three times? In any case, I spread my legs a little more, making the skirt rise farther and exposing my pussy. I put a hand there and gently ran the fingers up and down. It took a moment for me to get up the courage to actually begin to masturbate in front of him.

I leaned back in the chair and rubbed my clit. To my surprise, Tom began to rub his crotch at the same time. That helped me because it gave me something to look at besides his face.

"Open one more button of your blouse," he told me.

With my free hand, I obeyed. My tits were now only partially covered and the stimulated nipples pressed against the shirt. My other hand kept working my clit.

Tom unzipped his pants. I stared like a little girl as he reached in and pulled out his semi-erect cock. He stroked it for maybe fifteen seconds until it was the throbbing shaft I saw yesterday. My pussy was soaking wet and I used the moisture to quicken the pace of my masturbation.

"What do you want, Traci?"

"I want your cock."

"Where?"

"In my pussy."

"Tell me what you really want, Traci."

"I want you to fuck me, Tom."

"That's a good girl. Now stand up."

Behind my desk chair was a table where I piled documents.

"Turn and put your hands on the table," Tom said.

He came up behind me and pushed my skirt up to my waist.

"Spread your legs."

I eagerly complied. Tom reached around and slid a hand inside my blouse to hold my tit. That's when I felt his cock against my ass. I wanted it in me SO bad. I needed to cum.

He only waited a few seconds before taking the cock and placing it at the entrance to my pussy. The head of the cock began to spread my lips. He gripped my tit a little tighter. He pushed forward and I braced myself.

I was so wet he entered me with no trouble, except he was so thick I felt like I was being split open by a log. I moaned out loud at the pleasure I felt when he was completely in me up to his balls. Tom remained like that for a moment until pulling back out almost all the way and then plunging the cock deep into me again. Then we fucked.

Oh God, did we fuck. Everything was pretty much a blur after that. He groped both tits and worked over my nipples until I thought I would explode. His cock was like a piston driving in and out of me with ever-increasing intensity. I pleaded with him to fuck me harder. His legs smacked against my ass and it felt fucking wonderful.

"Ohhhh, Tom. Fuck me!" I begged.

The foreplay he had me go through worked. I was ready to cum very, very quickly. I hoped it wasn't too soon for him.

"Yessss. God, yes. I'm...I'm..."

"Cum for me, Traci!"

"Oh fuck!"

I drove my ass back against his body as my orgasm began. I wanted even more of his massive cock. He delivered. I groaned loudly and my body shook. Somewhere in the middle of all that I heard a loud grunt, followed by a violent thrust of his cock into me, and the delivery of shot after shot of cum into my pussy. We came together for the longest time. I could barely support myself with my arms I was so worn out from my climax. Little by little we both finished and I collapsed onto the table with his cock still inside me.

So, there. I fucked Tom and the world didn't come to an end. We're both still married. But nothing...NOTHING...compares to the frequent sessions we have at work behind closed doors. We keep finding new ways to arouse each other before finally fucking. We will most likely take it to a private room at some point, which will allow me to cry out the way I would really like to when he makes me cum. For now, this will do.

eroslit
eroslit
2,740 Followers
12