Early Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******************

The door shut behind Kate and Trevor, the locks clicking in place behind them. The tall blonde stepped forward loudly booming her big heels as the lights came out and marveled the living room. Her eyes gazed over the white luxury furniture and then over at the staircase. Trevor approached her from behind and then she turned around pushing her hands up on his shirt and looking into his eyes.

"Your bedroom is upstairs?"

"Yeah, is that where you want to take it?"

With a smile, she nodded her head and took his hand and then went walking up the stairs as she guided him. Once they got up the spiral, Trevor pointed to the room down the hall and Kate went stomping those big heels down meeting to the door and then turning the knob to walk right in with him. Trevor flicked on the light switch and then the gorgeous buxom blonde turned around towering over him as she kissed his lips softly. The man moaned in her mouth before breaking the kiss and stepping back to take one last look at her in that leather outfit. Kate took his hand and turned him around to sit on the bed.

"Get on the bed! Eyes on me now!"

"Where else you think my eyes are gonna be?"

The tall blonde girl smirked and let out a chuckle behind her lips as she went to unfastening the big leather belt around her waist. Her leather outfit went to loosening and then she unzipped the skirt from behind and let it fall down to her ankles revealing her bottom covered in a silver thong. Next she placed her hand up on the zipper that was already half way down and then she finished the job and pulled the jacket to unclasp the buttons and with both hands out she pulled it exposing those big monstrous breasts fully exposed in the nude. Like any man would, his eyes went from her face down to the glorious sight in front of him. Kate then stepped forward throwing the jacket on the floor and sat in Trevor's lap. He mashed his face between those big tits, sucking on her left nipple and squeezing them both in his hands, massaging her soft flesh. Kate moaned, running her hands through his brown hair as the man was smothering himself in her amazing cleavage. After a good two minutes stuck between those heavenly mounds, he lifted his face up and Kate looked down at him and smirked.

"Cozy?"

"Fuck yes, I've always dreamed of your tits."

She laughed at him and then he pulled his head back from her tits. Her hands still caressing the sides of his head as he leaned up and kissed her lips softly. Kate could feel his hard cock under her in those pants, and bit her bottom lip.

"Let's get you naked now."

Kate moved from his lap now and stood up and then Trevor did the same. Her silver thong was slid down her body and stepped out of in her heels. She noticed now how she was towering over him with her height and went to take the heels off, but he brought his hand to her wrist to stop her.

"Keep the heels on Kate..."

"Are you sure? I'm at least a foot or two taller than you and in them. Look how I'm hovering over you right now."

"I like that baby! Keep 'em on!"

The blonde laughed at him and then the man began to undo his shirt buttons. While Trevor worked getting his shirt off, Kate leaned down and was undoing his pants, getting the button undone and the zipper. The minute he threw his shirt off, she went down to her knees and had pulled his pants and underwear down past his knees to spring his cock free from it's shell. She wrapped her hand around it and went to stroking it softly. Trevor put his eyes down just in time to feel her breath over his shaft as Kate enveloped her mouth around it and sucked the head into her jaws. Pushing the shaft down into her mouth, she brought her hand back and smacked his ass cheek from behind as hard as she could. Trevor jumped from the slap.

"Oh, you're a wild one aren't ya?"

Hearing his words, Kate slurped her way back to the head of his cock and came off with a loud noise. She grits her teeth and looks up at Trevor while taking his cock and beating it against her lips making loud smack noises. When she finally stopped she took a deep breath and spoke to him in a low sensual voice.

"You haven't seen nothing yet."

Going back down, she sucked his cock between her jaws and went to furiously bobbing her head up and down on him. If he wanted to see 'wild' she was going to push him over the edge fast and see how long he could recover. All Trevor could do was moan as loud slurping noise came from below his waist and Kate sucked his cock as if she was starving in hunger for his meat shaft. Coming close to a break, she placed her hands on his legs and pushed her mouth all the way down taking his cock all the way to the point she felt the head hit the back of her throat.

"Holy fuck!"

Kate gagged and finally choked on his cock down her throat and then went to slowly easing her way off his pole. Saliva dripped from his pole the floor as she opened her jaws and came off with a long strings of saliva from her teeth back to his shaft. Looking in Trevor's eyes she spit hard on the shaft and brought her hand up and went to stroking him, rubbing her saliva into the pole like lube. Trevor's face from above was a shark grin and he laughed deviously.

"You're incredible Kate.."

"As I've been told!"

His hands ran down into her hair and over her shoulders as he went to try and pull her up. Kate paid him no attention at first, placing her lips back over the head of his shaft. Moaning over it, his hands went into her hair and pulled forcing her lips to pop off his cock once more. The shaft swing hitting her in the nose as she looked back up at him.

"Get on the bed Kate."

"What? You're not gonna cum all over-"

"Oh yeah I'm going to, but first I am going to fuck you. I'll drown you in my cum after I am inside you."

"Mmmmmm, I like the sound of that!"

Ever so the naughty girl she was, Kate stood back up on her heels, and then Trevor leaned in squeezing those huge tits once last time as he went to pushing her down on the bed. She threw her legs up and then poked her heels up into his chest teasing him, while bringing her pinky finger down to her mouth and sucking on it. Trevor put his hands on her big heels and went to pulling her legs apart. Kate watched him as his eyes went to her wet shaved pussy and he quickly brought his mouth down and kissed her opening a few times. She threw her head back and moaned before looking back up to see him leaned back up and beginning to push his cock into her opening. Bringing her hands down she grabbed her tits and squeezed them.

"Oh yeah, this is how you want to fuck me big boy?"

"Yeah, I want to see those big titties shaking!"

Trevor moved her leg over his shoulder and then Kate arched up the other one. Holding them, he thrust up into her tight pussy and moaned. The rocking began as he looked down at Kate and she let go of her tits so he could watch them bounce around.

"Get it Trevor, get it! Harder! Fuck me!"

Holding her legs tight, he bucked his hips as hard as he could, looking down to watch his cock disappear inside one of the hottest animals on the face of the planet. Over and over, his dick pumped into her. His eyes traveled back up to see Kate moaning and her big titanic sized tits wobbling and shaking.

"Oh god! Faster! Harder! Fuck me Trevor!"

Kate brought her hands back to her tits trying to grip them and squeeze her own nipples, but with his powerful thrusts into her she lost grip and her big fleshy mounds waggled out from her hands. While Kate struggled on the outside, something else in the inside was beginning to strive before an explosion. She moaned out to him almost crying.

"You're gonna make me cum!"

"Yes!"

Trevor had to worry about his own organ shooting a load too soon. He thrust back into her pussy for a few last pumps and right when he felt her tense up he pulled out. Kate looked up shocked immediately in reaction.

"What are you-OHHHHH!"

He quickly put his mouth over that hungry pussy and she nearly rolled her eyes in the back of her head as she screamed moaning. The man darted his tongue hard into her pussy and shook it around. Kate squeezed her legs around his head trapping him as her body tensed up and she felt herself explode.

"OHHHHHH YEAH!!"

When Kate hit her orgasm, Trevor could feel his head vibrating from her legs pinning him down. His mouth was filled with her creamy juices. Out of breath and trying to catch herself, she spread her legs out freeing him and then the man came up looking over sexy body as he licked his lower lips and swallowed it all down. Kate looked up at him laughing and had a smile go across her face.

"That...that was amazing, i didn't expect that at all...and you didn't cum yet."

Returning the smile at her, he shook his head.

"Didn't I say I was going to drown you in cum? I wasn't wasting it inside you."

Kate laughed at him and then he pointed up at her huge breasts just begging to be fucked.

"I'm going to finish by fucking your tits."

With a smirk on her face she laid back and responded while Trevor climbed up on the bed.

"You've waited long enough, go ahead and fuck them big boy."

Once he got up on the bed, Trevor sat down on her bare stomach and Kate looked at him, running her hands up her big breasts. With a wink and a smirk, she watched him take his cock and then spank it on her left tit, hitting her nipple. Moaning to him, Kate watched him move his pole and then beat the other nipple equally. As soon as he was done, Kate pushed her tits out parting them for a narrow tunnel and then Trevor went to guiding his cock through the channel. Once Kate seen his cock inching up, she quickly slammed her folds together and smashed his meat pole in the mounds of flesh. Trevor bucked his hips and then his cock began to slide up and down between her tits slowly.

"God I love these tits."

"Who doesn't love them?"

"Yeah..you got a point there."

While Kate was teasing him with her replies, he ignored it and went to thrusting as he felt his cock tensing up. Over and over he pumped himself as hard as he could between her gorgeous huge breasts. Looking up into his eyes, Kate teased him more.

"Yeah fuck my titties, I want you to load me down."

"Don't worry, I'm going to!"

Bucking his hips faster, Trevor started to plow into her harder. Kate breathed in and kept her eyes looking at his as he was just watching his cock go back and forth into her beautiful cleavage. She loved the effect she had on men over her big tits, and now he was thrusting as fast as he could between them which told her right away that he was close to hitting an eruption. Within seconds he stopped and then she let go of her tits. He reached up and gripped his cock and went to stroking, as it rested on top of her tits pushed together.

"Fuck! I'm cumming!"

Kate's eyes looked down at the head of his cock resting over her fleshy pillows. She seen it tense up and then she opened her mouth wide and leaned up. In seconds, a wave of cum shot up and struck her left cheek hard, the excess going into her hair.

"Oh fuck! Fuck!"

The man moaned as a second load shot up and this time it hit her in the nose and dripped down into her mouth. Stroking his cock some more, another wave hit but losing power it shot a stream down her tits over her neck. Trevor held his cock down and another wave came drenching her neck some more. Kate moaned at the taste of his seed in her mouth and gritted her teeth. As his cock rested back between her massive tits she held them back together and then went to pumping them, titty fucking him some more despite having cum all over her face and a pearl necklace.

"Oh man, fuck...fuck, that was so awesome."

"Mmmmmmm, yes it was...tasted so good."

Kate spoke to him with her teeth gritted showing him that she wasn't done yet. All he could do at the moment was sit there watching her work her magic with those tits. His cock trapped again between her tits as she moved it back and forth slowly. He couldn't believe she was still fucking him with those amazing tits but here she was. The cum that ran down her neck made a pearl necklace and the wad over left cheek began to drip down over her neck. For her, she wanted his cock hard and ready to blow again, hence why it was shoved back between her breasts and getting another work out. Within a minute she felt him starting to rise again in length and hardness.

"You ready for another one?"

"Oh, you're going to let me fuck you again with cum on your face?"

Smiling, she nodded her head, and then he sighed with a laugh.

"Damn, you're one dirty girl.."

"Freaky, not dirty."

"Fine you're freaky, whatever. I want you on all fours."

Trevor moved off of Kate now and she leaned up as he now was standing on the bed. She ran her hand up to where the cum was all over her neck and dripping down and the smeared it down her tits before bringing her hand up to her mouth and sucking the remains off. She looked at Trevor and scooped up the cum off off her nose and upper lip and sucked it right off, but kept the wad over her left cheek and didn't give one thought to the spare string that got in her hair. Turning around, she went on her knees and put her hands into the bed. Turning her head she looked at him over her shoulder.

"This how you want me?"

"Yeah, just like that."

Coming behind her, he brought his hand under and smacked her right ass cheek. Kate moaned from his touch and decided to tease him more with her freaky talk.

"You're going to fuck me from behind?"

"Maybe."

From behind, Trevor took his dick in his hand and went to teasing her by rubbing it up and down the crack of her ass. Kate moaned and then decided to continue the teasing job.

"Or maybe you want to fuck me somewhere else?"

"I don't know."

"Mmmm, that makes me very nervous."

Kate's body shook as a slap was heard across the room, he smacked her other cheek over those words.

"You have nothing to be nervous about when your face is dirty with cum on it already."

"Freaky! Not dirty!"

"Freaky fucking Kate, got her freak face on!"

"Mmmhhhmmm, you know how-OHHHHH FUCK!"

Kate screamed and moaned as he had caught her off guard inching his cock into the tight dark hole of her ass. She didn't expect this while they teasing each other with smut talk. His cock glided into her ass hard, and Kate hung her head down clenching the sheets of the bed.

"This is what I like to call freaky, Kate!"

Reaching his hands back he slapped her ass one behind the other would loud smacks and went to pushing his hips to thrust in and out of her nice tight ass. Kate bit her bottom lip and then clenched her teeth moaning as she took it up the ass. Her body rumbled each time Trevor pounded into her time and time again. She took the punishment for her body could handle it.

"Oh yeah, you like this Kate?"

"Fuck yeah I do!"

Trevor brought his hand back again and slapped her ass once more as he watched his cock vanish in the crack to her hole and come back out. When Kate's moans got louder, he reached back again and spanked her ass once more. His palm was stinging as her butt cheek began to flare up red. With one last thrust, he pulled out of her ass and then went to shoving his rod into her pussy for one last go.

"Kate!"

"Ohhhh Trevor! Yes!"

Turning her head, she looked at him as a whimpering moan escaped her lips and the light shined down on the cum splash on her face. His cock went back into that sweet pussy of hers and then she collapsed her hands onto the bed arching her lower body back up as he went to thrusting and pounding her pussy again. Kate buried her head into one of the pillows and moaned out.

"Ohhhhh yes! Fuck me! Fuck me harder!"

There was no controlling his hips at this time, Trevor pounded into her hard and fast for a good bit before his mind went back to what he really wanted to do. Both her holes from the bottom had been graced with his cock and now only one remained. Reaching his hand back he smacked her ass again and then pulled out.

"Kate, turn around for me right now! Get that mouth down on this cock!"

"Gladly!"

It was almost funny how eager Kate was at this game with him. She went from moaning to laughing and despite being fucked hard from behind she didn't miss a bit to quickly turn around and climb back on her knees and get her hand around his cock. When she brought her mouth down Trevor quickly put his hands on her head and slammed her down on his cock. Kate was forced to move her hand off the base as Trevor pushed her all the way down forcing his cock down her throat.

"You like being freaky Kate? This kinda freaky? My cock shoved in your ass, your pussy, and now down your throat?"

There was no way she could answer him. She couldn't even look in his eyes as her nose was buried in the bush of his ball hair and finally she gagged and choked on his cock. Her eyes watered a little with tears. From hearing her choke, Trevor let go of the back of her head and let her come up for air. Kate come off his cock and looked in his eyes as it dripped wet from her saliva once again.

"Fuck yes I like that!"

In an instance, Kate went back down on his cock slobbering and slurping over it as she bobbed her head up and down on the shaft. Trevor didn't interfere with her as he just let the supermodel goddess do her work, sucking his cock marvelously. Moaning into the shaft, she quickly came up and popped her mouth off his cock loudly. Looking down, she spit on her tits and then brought her mouth back down on his cock to suck on the head for a minute and go back down on it.

"My god, that freaky mouth Kate!"

Kate paid him no attention as she was too busy moving her head up and down as she sucked on his meat pole. She was almost ready as she was slurping up her built up spittle, she came off his cock gaping her mouth to watch it drip down and then spit down on her tits again before looking up at him to respond in appreciation that he finally dropped the word 'dirty' for her more preferred word.

"Thank you."

She spit again on his cock now before he could respond she brought her hands down to grip her massive breasts. Trevor watched her move forward a bit, and push them apart. He took the hint right away and brought his fingers down to his pole and went to guiding it back in the waiting fold. He breathed in and moaned as Kate now held his cock between her tits.

"Ohhhhh yes, that right there."

Kate's eyes looked up into his as she started to slowly move up and down on him, fucking his cock with her big beautiful breasts. She didn't have to reply back to his mind blown state at the moment. This time around, she could fuck his cock better thanks to all the lube of spit. Up and down she worked it and then teased him.

"Mmmmmm, you like me being freaky, fucking you with my tits with that cum still on my face?"

"Ohhhhhh fuck yeah!"

He looked down and could still see the shiny cum on her cheek, as Kate looked him in the eyes as her tits did all the work fucking that cock. He brought his hand to her shoulder and held her there in place though she wasn't going anywhere. Looking down at his cock as she watched the head pop up between her mammoth tits over and over. Kate leaned down and stuck her tongue out so each time the crown of his shaft came up it flicked over her wet tongue. Trevor was moaning in heaven.

"You're going to make me blow with those tits again!"

Kate moved up now and smiled up at him with a soft laugh, still fucking that cock with her amazing breasts.

"I would love for you to cum again, you said you were going to drown me in your cum!"

"Yes I fucking did, and I meant it!"

It was hilarious to her how she could push men over the edge with her tits. Here he was standing up all tense and ready to explode, and all she could do was laugh at him while still moving herself up and down and down and up in repeat.

1...345678