Early Works - Gay Mode

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my fucking God!.."

An awed whisper from Nathan, lost in the gasps of appreciation and cries of ecstasy that fill the room. His eyes wide, his heart pounding and his painfully rigid cock twitching in sympathy as Tom and Harry add their sperm to that which is already trapped against their flesh. He stares entranced as the three handsome men cum against each other, clutching each other tightly lest they fall; and even though he knows that it is an innocent embrace, he cannot help wondering what would happen if they were to kiss.

He imagines them French-kissing hungrily. Mouths open. Tongues duelling. Hands reaching down to stroke each other's cum-drenched cocks before sliding wetly into each other's mouths. David and William copying them, and then the pressure of Eric's lips about his stiff cock focus his attention on his red-headed friend... He flushes immediately, stiffening and counting down from ten over and over until the moment of danger has passed; and then he sees his best friend not in a fantasy but in real life, his eyes shining and a smile upon his lips.

"I want -"

"Now Starting Timer for Task One..."

Eric's whisper is cut short by the return of the computer's artificial voice; but those two words play continually through Nathan's lust-dazed mind until the activation of the junction-tube, and almost simultaneous onslaught of his climax, wipes his mind of all thought.

Part 05...

Fifteen minutes.

David grins. His eyes shut and his chest heaving. A shiver of post-orgasmic pleasure rippling through his body as he struggles to catch his breath. He feels the gently padded floor beneath his back. The weight of William's naked and still youthful body above his own. His buttocks firm upon his thighs. His balls soft and warm between them. The slippery, greasy warmth of William's cum mixing with that of his own; washing about his shrinking cock as the junction tube contracts even further in an effort to keep their cocks pressed together.

Christ, fifteen seconds would have sufficed.

He feels too weak to move. Feels drained both of sperm and energy. What wasthat?! The intensity of his orgasm had surprised him. The pulses of William's cock against his own had spoken to some primitive joy deep within him; the heat and the thrust of the younger man's powerful jets of sperm along the length of his shaft had seemed mind-blowingly intimate.

"You okay, Dave?"

William's voice sounds breathless and unsteady. Shaken by the strength of the orgasm that had caused him to thrust his cock as far as it could go beneath his own despite the tightness with which they were held. He had spewed his cum along the pulsing base of David's cock then; sending rivers of thick white jelly along the bulging ridge that ran beneath it; and in return David had squirted his seed not just along William's cock but past the edge of the stim-tube and into the pubic hair beyond.

"Y-yeah..."

David stutters. Realizes that William is still not just hard but rigid beneath his cock. That were the stim-tube to be obliging and were his own cock not already against his belly, the handsome young man on top of him could with one easy thrust send his cum-drenched cock at least against if not into the hole that so far only Barbara had used.

Would it turn you on, darling?

He blushes at the thought. Smiles wryly.

Not as much as me taking him, right.

He smiles wryly. Thinks that he'd be worried about his wife's obsession with getting him to stick his cock into other women if she didn't also demand that he do the same to her afterwards.

He glances to where Eric is knelt over Nathan, their blatantly erect cocks glistening wetly within the sperm that the two had released almost immediately. Will they manage a second orgasm each? He smiles. Knows not only that they could easily do so but also that he should tell them to save their energy for whatever tasks await. He keeps his silence, though. How long till Eric gets to make his dream come true? He can't help a grin. Knows that they'll make a hot foursome with their wives. That there isn't a man present who would try to stop them.

"Shall we copy them?"

A grin and a whisper from William, accompanied by a twitch of the cock that thrusts beneath his slowly growing manhood. David blinks. Looks up at the handsome young man who gazes down at him. Does he mean what he thinks -

"I'll never choose you over Mary, Dave." William interrupts his thoughts. Reaches down to trace his cock through the thin silicone that binds them together. Strokes and caresses it as it swells against his fingertips. "But there isn't a man alive I'd choose over you, and there are plenty of women I'd choose you over. If you want us to use the stim-tubes again, I'll do it. If you want me to suck your cock in front of everyone here, I'll do that as well. Even if you just want to lie back, close your eyes and pretend I'm a random girl, I'd love nothing more than to make you cum over or in me."

Oh God!..

David feels his heart stop. Realizes that even though he'd anticipated some of his friends wanting to get off with each other, he'd never seriously thought that one of his friend's might wanthim. Should he say yes? Should he let his handsome young friend pleasure him? Should he let his handsome young friend stick his undeniably male organ into his mouth or arse? After-all,it's just a stick of flesh.

His earlier thoughts seem so naive now, his previous composure so fragile. If William's cock is just a stick of flesh, then aren't Barbara's pussy and arsehole just tubes? And if they are, then how does William's mouth or arsehole differ from Barbara's? His first thought is that he loves his wife whilst he only likes William, but what then of the hundreds of often nameless women who have taken his cock into themselves? What then of the times when women had sat upon and ridden his upward-thrusting cock in almost complete darkness regardless of the fact that he couldn't even see them well enough to know whether or not he knew them?

"Fuck, you're big."

A barely-audible chuckle. David shakes his head at his indecision. Realizes that his cock has answered for him. Looks down to where his cock thrusts obscenely up at William. To where his once-more-swollen helmet thrusts at the ring of silicone that marks the start of the stim-tube and at the same time prevents his cock from pushing into the other's jungle of curly black hair. To the fingers that brush against that hair as they stroke gently at the silicone that stretches across his glans.

Fuck it. It'll make him happy.

"And you're as hard as a rock."

David grins. Feels his heart pound and a touch of heat upon his face. Is this how it started with Eric? He touches the fingers that stroke his manhood. Pauses before sliding his fingers down to the cock that quivers against his own. Traces its gentle curve upwards then lowers his hand until he can grip it almost tenderly. "You... I... I'll suck you off, William." he sees the younger man's eyes go wide. Sees a grin of astonishment and delight appear upon his face. "I mean, I promise that by this weekend I'll suck you off or wank you or do whatever you want; but please let me go slowly, okay?"

"Y-yeah."

William nods his head. Licks his lips. Shivers and closes his eyes then bites his lower lip.

"And now? Wanking?" he wraps his fingers about David's long, hard cock. Grips it gently. Admires the feel and warmth of it within his grasp and against his palm as he starts to move his hand up and down. So this is David's. He grins. Wishes that he could remove the still-gently vibrating stim-tube. That he could feel the older man's cum against his skin. Could feel more directly the hand that has started to move rapidly up and down his shaft.

"Oh fuck that's good..."

He moans quietly in pleasure before realizing that his friend still hasn't answered the by-now redundant question. Opens his eyes then smiles at the look of concentration and determination upon David's face.

Why did he wait so long to admit that he desired the older man?!

He feels his cock shudder; feels his pulse pound in his ears; realizes they're making no pretence. No attempt to hide what they're doing. Their arms working hurriedly. Noisily. Hands moving rapidly; working together upon each other's shafts. Groping and squeezing each other's swollen knobs.

"Dave..."

He whimpers in pleasure. Feels his balls tighten against David's. Feels David's shaft shudder against his own. Reaches his free hand to stroke the older man's handsome face. To trace his jaw and neck down to the small, erect nipples upon his firm chest. He sees David smile. Feels the older man's spare hand move tenderly against his balls. Caressing and exploring them. Reaching further back to touch the very edge of his anus. William shivers and grins at the other man's hesitant touch. He'll let Dave take him there. Go down on Mary as he does so. Lick her sweet pussy as the older man pounds his cock into him.

"Promise... Promise you'll fuck me in front of Mary..."

He whispers the words not through any desire for discretion but because he has no breath for anything louder. Sees David nod his head and smile then swoons at the thought of kissing him. At the thought of licking his lips. Of licking and sucking upon his tongue. Faster and faster their hands move upon each other's cocks. They gaze eye-to-eye. Grin and nod their heads. Lick their lips as their eyes flutter closed.

"Oh God,that's so good, Will'..."

"I've wanted you... For so fucking long... Dave!.."

A hissed whisper from William. He pants in pleasure and exertion, his chest heaving as his cock pulses against David's palm; his own hand a blur upon his friend's far longer cock. They'll take their time later, worship and explore each other another time; but for now they wank each other almost frantically. It feels as if the sound of their wanking should deafen them; as if the force of it should shake the building to the ground; as if the pleasure might blow their minds.

"Will'! Oh God!..Oh God I'm close!.."

"Me too!"

Their cocks jerk against each other within their cum-lubricated sheath as blobs of sperm bubble up out of them. The motion of their hands turning erratic. Their arms aching. They carry on regardless though; staring at each other whenever they can open their eyes against the pleasure that assaults their minds; and then William jerks. Arches above David. Pants as if hyperventilating.

Oh God, he's so handsome...

David. His eyes widening in wonder. His body suddenly tensing.

"I'm cumming Dave!"

"Oh Will'!.."

They clutch each other. Embrace tightly. Cry out in ecstasy against each other's necks simultaneously. Hands spasming about cocks that pulse and jerk within their suddenly weak grasp. Jet after jet of sperm spurting towards the other. David's cum once more catching in lines and blobs of white upon the younger man's thick, jet black pubic hair as William's gushes into that which already bathes their shafts.

"Oh!.. Oh, Dave!.."

"Will'!.."

They shudder together as the pleasure dies down. Whimper against each other's hot flesh as they clutch at each other. Move as one till their lips touch. Gaze into each other's eyes and pant as they kiss at first hungrily then gently. Tongues at first aggressive then cooperative. Grins upon their faces as their hands caress each other's face and back.

"God that was good..." Dave; his cheeks scarlet and his eyes contented once they have finished the kiss. "I guess we'll have to do this in front of Mary and Barbara, won't we..."

"Yeah..." Will' smiles, gazes at the older man. Has he ever seen Dave look so content in just two climaxes? He grins once more. Strokes the other's brow and can't help imagining what Dave's cock will feel like within his arse even though he knows that they both need some time to rest, that their cocks will remain a jumble of soft flesh and cum for at least a few minutes. "She's always told me to go after you, you know... We always imagine we're in a foursome with you and Barbara... That you and I suck each other off as they gobble each other, and then I fuck her whilst you butt-fuck me and Barbara butt-fucks her..."

"God, Barbara would fuckin' love that!.." David laughs quietly then. Strokes the younger man's buttocks before suddenly pausing and smiling as he feels their combined seed start to dribble out of his stim-tube and into his pubic hair. "You know she's got a thing about Mary's bottom, don't you?.. Every time we have a threesome she asks me if I did her from behind... If I say yes, she's got my cock in her bottom quicker than I can blink, and if I say no I'm the one on my hands and knees with her strap-on in my butt!"

"I thought you'd been eager for Mary's arse recently!" William laughs as well then grins suddenly. "How about we have a butt-fuck night asap?! Everyone gets to do everyone else!.. I know Mary would love that, and -"

"Task One Time Up."

The computer interrupts him.

"Task One Failed."

Part 06...

They stand in a line before Janet, their backs to the wall and their bodies forced together side-by-side by the limited space upon the black padding. Watch her in a mixture of embarrassment and arousal as she kneels before each of them in turn, unlocking then removing the sperm-drenched stim-tubes before cleaning their still-erect cocks.

"Ah... Um... I'm sorry..."

She apologises to each one in turn as she takes up her position before him; and even though it means that she has no way to avoid their cocks at far closer range than shocked her before, she keeps her eyes downward.

"I'm sorry... I'm really sorry..."

"Please don't... It's hardly your fault I couldn't cum!"

Tom. He grins and laughs quietly as he looks down at her, but he blushes as well and his eyes look full of disappointment and regret.

Fuck! Why hadn't he realized sooner that he was too sensitive to stand such stimulation so soon after orgasm?!

He curses himself inside, oblivious to the glance that the student throws towards him; but his anger turns to not just embarrassment but arousal within an instant.

Alex.

He swallows. Glances at the almost beautiful young man whose orgasm had driven him to a climax that would have had him on his knees were it not for the support that both he and Harry had given him. He had kept quiet even though the junction-tube had been too powerful, for he had been entranced by the sensation of Alex's body so incredibly and intimately close to him. He had wanted nothing more than to see his friend climax and to feel his sperm squirting once more across his manhood; but by the time that breath-taking event had taken place his own cock had taken too much punishment to respond as it normally would.

"I'm sor-..."

She stops mid-sentence. Blinks and stares then blushes. Takes the torn remnants of the stim-tube that Eric holds out to her, then glances as if helpless to do otherwise at the long, fat and undeniably rigid cock that thrusts towards her.

"No... I'm sorry... I, uh... I tore it..." he flushes. Looks down and catches her gaze, then hesitates. Frowns. "I know... I mean, have I..." she looks at down at that, reaching for another cloth, and he blinks then shakes his head. "I'm sorry!.. Of, of course I'll pay for it!.."

"Ah, no! You don't have to..." she keeps her eyes upon his length, grasping it gently; then wipes her cloth from base to tip along the top before wrapping her the cloth about the swollen, purple helmet and rubbing it as if polishing it to a shine. "Um... It looks like this has been cleaned already?.."

A glance and a cheeky grin at Nathan.

The other men laugh good-naturedly as the two best friends flush scarlet; then protest the unfairness of her treatment as, rather than move on from Eric to Nathan, she instead leans forward and licks the former's tiny red lips. He shudders, catching his breath as he does so; and then he tenses and closes his eyes as she leans further forward to engulf his knob within her mouth. She whirls her tongue about it before balancing herself with her hands upon his thighs and sucking at his swollen tip with all of her might, her cheeks hollowing with effort. She bobs her head up and down upon his length, working his cock deeper and deeper into her throat whilst the men grin and encourage her in delight; and then she can go no further. She turns her gaze upwards and towards Nathan, her nose in Eric's copper-coloured pubic hair and his cock buried within her lips; then jerks her head backwards. She releases his cock with a popping sound and a gasp whilst Eric whimpers before her and the other men laugh and applaud her; and she grins once more up at Nathan.

"I'll teach you how to do that if you want?.." she looks down once more then, "I'll demonstrate on you as well if it helps..."

He nods his head eagerly in response, struck silent by what he has seen; and she grins, biting her lower lip, then idly flicks Nathan's erect and twitching cock so that he gives a yelp of surprise whilst the other men laugh once more.

"I think I'll leave this one till later." she giggles, then stands up and pulls her spectacles on before sweeping her gaze across the seven handsome and naked men who stand grinning and shaking their heads before her. "Um... You failed task one, but if you're okay to carry on then... Ah... The reward for task two is one month's free entrance for each of your wives for each point that you earn... And the task is... Well... Starting from when I leave the room, you'll hear the computer state a new technique or position every now and again; and you have to try to make another man cum in that way. Now, if he cums inside you then you'll get one point, and if he cums on the floor you'll get two points, but if he cums over you, you'll get four points."

They stare at her in shock as she hurries away then, their hearts stopped within their chests and their faces scarlet; and they turn to each other as the door slides closed.

"Oral Sex."

A grin spreads amongst as if contagious. They nod their heads and beaming as they each other's delight, and then David breaks the silence.

"Well, who's up for a -"

He is the only one to speak, but he gives a gasp and stops mid-sentence. Bites his lip and shudders as Alex shows them all just how well his kinky and middle-aged wife has trained him to deep-throat her strap-on.

"Oh God, Alex!.."

And then a gasp ruffles David's pubic hair as William does his best to engulf the beautiful knob of the young man who beat him to his goal. David groans once more as the young man swirls his tongue about his shaft; then closes his eyes and chuckles as all about him his friends close their mouths over another's swollen cock, or gasp in pleasure as another closes his mouth about their own...

Part 07...

Seven men lie drained and contented upon a floor that was once pure black but is now criss-crossed with lines of milky white, and splattered with blobs of thick, jelly-like sperm.

"Can any of you cum again if you have half an hour or so?"

The attendant who had gone by the alias of Janet.

"No."

"God, no way..."

The men reply as one, struggling to sit up as they do so, and she smiles, gazing at their limp and reddened cocks with none of her earlier reticence. She pads over to where the male half of her most frequent couple struggles to catch his breath, then squats easily and directly before him. Lifts her skirt and giggles without shyness or any hint of submissiveness as his eyes widen at her sparse, ash-blonde bush and the crinkly, glistening labia that protrude from her plump mound.