Early Works - Gay Mode

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kaya?!"

"Yep!" she grins as the other men turn towards Eric in confusion, then lifts one finger to smear the black make-up that had been applied beneath her eyes before pulling off the wig beneath which her long, blonde hair had been carefully hidden. "Fooled you, didn't I!" she giggles once more, dropping the wig before him, then runs one hand across the floor and licks it cheekily before standing up once more.

"Anyway, you did well, guys. At least for being guys, anyway. Nine internal cum-shots, including two at the same time into Nathan's mouth that looked pretty fucking hot. Fourteen that went mainly on the floor, and thirty six that went mainly across each other; including one time when three of you came over William's face at the same time, which was gorgeous; and another where five of you came over each other or the floor at the same time. All told, that's a total of one hundred and eighty one points in just two and a half hours; or fifteen years and one month for all your girls, if that bit weren't complete bollocks."

Six men stare at her in shock. To her delight Eric just grins up at her instead, though, and she carries on before any of the others can think of a way to protest.

"The thing being, you see, there was never any study and there's definitely no-one going to pay for a reward; but even if there was, to be honest keeping track of things likefifteen years and one friggin' month is a pain in the arse. There is, however, a very small market for a bunch of guys like you to fuck each other senseless every month or so without anonymization; and in exchange for you doing so, we'll give not just your wives but yourselves free access to the Centre for as long as you carry on shagging." she grins then, gazing down at them jauntily, "So what do you reckon?"

"If Barbara agrees then I'm in."

"Me too. With Sara's permission anyway."

"Same here."

They agree to her terms without hesitation; and she smiles then looks down and shakes her head.

"Who do you think the market is?" she giggles at their wide-eyed stares, "You know you can use Automa to make a person completely oblivious to anything you want, don't you? You just tell them, you can't see this, you can't hear this, you can't evensmell this; and then you make sure they don't bump into them!.. Well, you can see your wives now."

She laughs then, but it is a good-natured laugh; and she beams in delight as the naked and beautiful women who have spent the last few hours getting off to the sight of their husbands following their every command rush forward to hug and kiss the seven astonished men.

===============

As always, if you've read this far then I thank and congratulate you! :)

Although this is an old story, if you have any suggestions reference style I would be grateful to hear them. m(_ _)m

Ysoi