Early Works - Incest Mode

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ysoi
Ysoi
71 Followers

God, I hope so...

She feels herself flush. Wonders at what stage she could offer herself to him. At what stage she could watch him accept her darling sister. What if she could watch her sister's beautiful little pussy part and spread about his gently thrusting shaft? The clitoris a round and glorious pearl of pink, waiting for her tongue...

"Well, maybe not that, but at least let her know that you love her romantically, okay Princess?"

He grins and strokes her cheek as he speaks; but at the same time he finds her gaze disconcerting, and he averts his eyes. Gazes at her mother and tells himself that he should ignore the exotic desirability of the young woman before him; unaware Michelle hears his words as only a mumble beneath the daze of lust that has come over her. What if her beautiful mother were behind her as went down on her sister, lapping at both her pussy and the cock that slides into it?.. What if her darling Mom had a strap-on ready to push into her depths?.. All four of them connected by flesh or silicone, striving to cum behind or into the next... Or perhaps a chain? Each licking and sucking between another's thighs... All cumming into or against another's mouth...

"I promise you... I promise you won't..."

Timothy's voice trails off. He swallows. Wonders whether it would have been better for him to keep his eyes averted and remain in ignorance of her actions. If only she were any other woman bar her sister. He closes his eyes at the sound of her fingers sliding wetly over the sodden folds that she has lifted her skirt to so casually and suddenly reveal; but he sees her sex and the hungry desire within her eyes regardless.

"Princess? Please don't -"

"And you?"

She interrupts him without meaning to. Is oblivious to everything bar her hunger for him and the two women who sleep behind her. To the pleasure that radiates from her already achingly hard clitoris, and the annoyance of her skirt. She tears it off without thinking about what she will wear later. Arches and spreads her legs then moves her other hand to the ever-so-slightly gaping pussy that lies beneath the first. Strokes the sodden and overflowing entrance to her womb in time with the far more precise strokes with which she caresses her clitoris.

"Me?"

He glances at her in confusion and surprise. Turns away in shock once more. Closes his eyes and thinks that after all the women he has had sex or made love with, the sight of her masturbating should be easy to ignore. Knows that it is precisely because it is her that he can do nothing to stop his cock from stiffening and swelling within his boxer-shorts, that he can do nothing to fight the dizzying desire that courses through him.

"You, Tim-... You,Dad. Do you know how we... Feel about you,Dad?"

Dad... God that's hot...

She rolls the word upon her tongue. Shivers at its taste as he catches his breath at the sound of it and the way in which she says it; and then she opens her eyes and gazes at him. He sits in far too much clothing just a tiny distance before her; but she sees him naked, and her heart pounds within her chest at the sight of his stiff and jutting manhood thrusting up and into her mother and sister. At the sight of his arms about them. His hips jerking and his cock swelling. His sperm splattering their insides. Or maybe his cock slipping out of them, and his sperm squirting in arcs towards her?.. Towards her naked breasts... Towards her splayed and waiting pussy. She rubs herself faster. Strums her clitoris as she fucks her hot and wet pussy with the fingers of her other hand.

"Do you know that when we fuck... Each other with strap-ons... We sometimes pretend that it's you?.. That we talk about... How much... About how much we'd love..."

He stares in fascination and wonder. Knows that he should turn away but cannot bring himself to do so. Knows that she would accept his cock and his desire into herself, but will not allow himself to do so without his lover's blessing.Her blessing? He smiles wryly and closes his eyes. He has it already. Has her permission... No, has her encouragement to fuck her daughters whenever they desire, even if it should be in front of her. And if it wasn't? He swallows. She would no doubt watch and record him fucking both of her daughters if she could. Would frig herself before him whilst watching it again should he be too exhausted to pleasure her upon his return. No. He needs more than just her blessing or her encouragement. He clenches his fists. Tells himself that he will not enjoy the beautiful young woman before him until his so-perfect Leia has done so as well. That even though he cannot deny his desire for her daughters, he will not fuck them before the woman who deserves everything that he can give.

She is so beautiful that he can do nothing but sit there, though. She is as exotic and wild as her younger sister is at least outwardly sweet and adorable. As her outwardly calm and staid mother is mischievous and naughty. She stares at him as she frigs herself more rapidly, and even though her gaze is dazed and unfocused, his heart pounds at the lust and desire with which her eyes travel across him.

"To have... You cum... Inside..."

She whimpers and shudders between each gasped word. Flings the remnants of her skirt aside as if annoyed that it hides her buttocks from him, and then after a moment's hesitation lifts her legs skyward. What is she doing?! Twice she tries unsuccessfully to bring them to her shoulders; and then she grasps her ankles as if frustrated. Pulls her feet towards her face with an ease that leaves him in no doubt as to how supple she is, then tucks them beneath her head.

"Holy fuck..."

A whisper. He swears without meaning to. Has no composure left to stop himself. Cannot help but glance at her small but obscenely displayed anus. At the thick and plump labia that run splayed and gently parted towards the long and gently jutting nub of her clitoris. At the dark green hair that lies in a mound of curls atop her ample mons.

"Pleasecum inside me, Dad..."

She grins. Licks her lips then giggles. Allows him to look. She spreads her labia further apart. Bares her salmon-pink core and the small, dark opening at its centre. Starts stroking her clitoris once more. Circles it whilst her ample breasts heave beneath and against her knees. Flicks her fingers up and down against it whilst her body shudders and jerks.

"Please f-fuck me... Dad..." her voice is a whimper. Her back arches whilst her hands tense upon her sex, and then she gasps in pleasure, turns her wide, golden eyes towards him. Gives a start of surprise when she finds that he gazes at her face rather than between her thighs. "Please... Please cum in me!..." her voice is plaintive. Pleading. So desperate that he feels at once guilty and unworthy. "Please Dad!..." she clutches one hand to her mouth to stifle her cry. "Please,make me happy!.."

He has sat with perfect composure within the strictly lesbian-only Club as women fucked each other senseless on a stage before him. Has even smiled despite the aching within his loins, and sat with perfect decency as his lover, her daughters and countless women besides frigged themselves to one orgasm after another; and done nothing more than that when the combined lust drove them to break the no-sex rule. Michelle's words are more than he can bear, though; and he moves forward so quickly that he is knelt above her on his hands and knees before she can refocus her eyes upon him. His hips against hers. The bulge of his cock as rigid as it has ever been. Straining against the confines of his shorts and trousers to penetrate exquisite orchid that pushes against it.

"I love you, Princess..."

He holds her face so that he can gaze into her eyes. Whispers his love whilst tears fill her eyes and a beam of delight forms upon her face. Thrusts his cock against her. Grinds his length against her sex notdespite the fact that his clothing eliminates the chance of any penetration, butbecause of it. He tries to tell himself that he's not doing her but one of the many women who used to pay him to fuck them. That he just has to keep his cock hard till she cums. That he has no interest in how she feels against him. He tries to tell himself those things so that his beloved Leia can use her daughter before him; but as much as he can twist his thoughts, he cannot deny his love and his desire.

"Oh, Iwant you, Dad!"

He fucks her in spirit if not in reality. Feels her labia part about his length. Her juices once more drench his trousers. Her body shiver and twist against his. He imagines her in ecstasy upon his cock despite his desperate attempts to ignore the reality of what he is doing. Imagines her in ecstasy before her watching and delighted mother and sister. Her blouse removed. Her so-temptingly bouncing breasts free before his hands and lips. His name amongst those that she cries when she cums. He knows that he has to remain calm and in-control; but he wants so-desperately to see her climax that he cannot help speeding up. Pushing her towards her orgasm even though the friction of her body and his clothing against his cock is so wonderful that he can almost see it thrusting into her gorgeous, overflowing pussy.

"Oh fuck, cum for me, Princess! Cum for me!"

His words are as frantic as his thrusts are driven. A whisper of desire and longing, hissed so that it won't disturb the two who sleep behind him.

"Oh Dad, I will! Oh Dad,oh Dad!"

She cries out. Races towards her orgasm even as he heads towards his. Buries her face in his shirt to muffle her cries. Again and again he thrusts his straining manhood against her overflowing pussy. Again and again he pushes her fingers deeper into her hot, wet sex and rubs the smooth, wet cloth of his trousers against her glistening clitoris. She removes her hands quickly, preferring to have as little between them as possible; and then she embraces him as tightly as she can, as if trying to force his cock through his clothing whilst he too clutches her to him.

"Oh, Dad,I'm gonna cum!"

"Oh fuck, please do!..." he gasps his desire into her hair. Cannot deny her anymore despite his determination. Cannot restrain his desire to bring her to orgasm even if it means that his own draws ever closer. He speeds up his thrusts as she stiffens and shudders beneath him. Wishes more than anything that he could pull out his erect cock and slide it into her increasingly drenched pussy; that he could kiss her glistening mouth and feel her beautiful, shuddering breasts. "I want to do you all day long, Princess! Oh fuck, I wanna do all three of you over and over -"

"Dad!"

She goes rigid beneath him. Digs her nails into his back as her own arches. Crushes her sodden, gushing pussy against his hard-on again and again as he pounds his rigid length mercilessly. She sobs and gasps in ecstasy and temporary exhaustion against his chest once her orgasm has finished, then gives a start as he too goes rigid, as his thrusting falters then hastens; pounds against her with a strength that causes her to once more scream her pleasure into his chest.

"Oh God, cum for me Dad!...Cum for me!"

"Oh! Oh! Oh Princess!... Oh, Leia!Oh my darling baby Doll!"

He shudders and jerks against her. Grits his teeth and closes his eyes. Whimpers against her as his cock throbs and pulses within his boxer-shorts; as it spurts jet after jet of its thick white jelly into his boxer-shorts. He sags above her once he has finished; trembling as the last of his orgasm subsides and every movement brings a new unbearable pleasure to his manhood. He feels as if he's never came as hard before; as if he has ejaculated a years' worth of sperm or as if in one go he's pumped out enough for the three women that he loves more than anything. He clutches her as fiercely as she clutches him as they relax in the afterglow of their pleasure; and when they open their eyes their desire to kiss the person that they see before them is beaten only by their confusion of embarrassment, shame and pleasure.

"Oh God, Dad..."

"Princess..." he smiles down at her. Moves his hands to grasp her cheeks. "God, I didn't mean to do that! I meant to wait, but you're too beautiful and I'm too weak..."

She giggles. Blushes. Wipes her eyes then reaches one hand up to touch the cheek just below one of his, licks away the tear then grins. "Then we'll do it again, butwithout clothes?"

"As soon as I can." he chuckles then leans down to kiss her upon her forehead despite her wishes. "But only once all three of you are an item, and only if all three of you are okay with it."

"You promise,Dad?"

"I promise! I'll do anything you want so long as you call me that, okay?" he grins. Wonders if it will ever feel old, if the thrill of being her father will ever wear off. Feels certain that it will never do so, that nothing could ever beat the satisfaction of having Leia as his wife and her daughters as his. Stands up then stretches before looking down at her once more. "Christ... I didn't stand a chance, did I..."

"You like it?" she grins up at him. Places her hands on either side of her sex so that they frame her reddened but still wetly glistening labia as well as the pink within.

"Christ, yes!"

"I thought you would!" she giggles once more then. Curls one finger inside herself before dragging it up and over her still jutting clitoris before licking her juices from it. Rubs the heel of her palm from her vagina to her thick, green bush of hair then licks that hungrily whilst he groans then chuckles above her, his cock visibly swelling behind his trousers. She uncurls herself easily then, stretching her arms and arching her back; then bites her lip once more before grinning devilishly. "Now why don't you go and clean up, and wonder how Mom'll react when she finds me naked tomorrow?"

"Yes ma'am!" he laughs quietly, kneels down to one side of her then gazes into her eyes. Reaches one hand down to trace the ample bulge of her panty mound. To slide a finger downward until she felt his touch upon the first swelling of her still wet and sticky clitoral-hood. He swirls his finger about the top, never dropping below but skirting dangerously against that absolute threshold of decency whilst her breath catches in her throat and she gazes up at him wide-eyed; then smiles as he sucks his finger. "Goodnight, my beautiful Princess."

"G-goodnight Dad."

She catches her breath as he leaves. Watches his retreating body then swallows before grinning in delight. Curls up tight against herself and prays that when her beautiful darling mother wakes up, she does to find her eldest daughter's pussy displayed obscenely towards her...

Part 02...

She awakes slowly. Drifts lazily from a dream in which her mother's boyfriend fucked her to a reality in which he had almost done just that. Would she have to wait long for him to do so again? Would she have to wait long before the conditions of him doing so were met? The thought brought with it the memory of what he had told regarding her mother's feelings; but even though she didn't have the cold light of day to aid her thoughts, she did have far less alcohol within her system.

What if she had read him wrong despite all of the experience that she had gained whilst spotting the flaws within her mother's men? What if he was willing to gamble with her darling mother's love for her; or if her love and desire for him had clouded her to the fact that he was only interested in creating that most taboo of harems? Could it be that the patience, tolerance and understanding that had helped to make him seem so exceptional had all been so that he could lead them into each other's arms and more importantly into each other's panties?

No. Her anxieties and her thoughts bring only a smile to her face. She is sure that heis hiding something, but she is also sure that what she has seen so far is genuine. That he cares for her sister and herself as if they are his own. That he loves her mother in a way and to a degree unmatched by any of her previous suitors.

Enough to want to gamble on the chance that she will accept an indecent proposal from her daughters rather than risk hurting them? That she might have sex with them regardless of her distaste and repulsion?

God, you're persistent!

She shakes her head. Grins at the thought that she has already seen that he has access to more pussy than any one man has any right to dream of. That even if her mother, her sister and herself aren't sharing his body, she knows of at least two sisters and one mother/daughter pair who are. Are they doing each other as well? Does he get off watching them ravage each other before burying his cock deep inside them? It goes unspoken even within the tight-knit and undoubtedly perverse community of her mother's centre, but she has no doubt that they are and that he does. What if that isn't all that he wants, though?...

I trust you, Mister Timothy Jason.

She stops herself. Pushes her doubts away. Listens to the quiet breathing and gentle snoring of the three wonderful people who share the room with her. Are they having nice dreams? Are they imagining a life of passion and desire with each other? She smiles. Hopes that they are. That they imagine making love to her. Using her. She feels her nipples tighten at the thought. Rolls quietly onto her back. Reaches down to the untamed and untrimmed jungle of hair that guards the descent towards her sex. Strokes and squeezes the firm, plump panty-mound beneath. Should she shave it? Should she go bald like Rachelle? She grins. Knows that Rachelle would never allow it. That she would protest the loss of her post-coital cushion.

God, I really had too much champagne...

She spreads her legs quietly. Arches her knees. Relaxes and smiles faintly as she pees across the floor. She tries her best to keep the pressure low, to keep it as quiet as she can. Wishes that she could once more do it across Timothy's cock. That he could shove his gorgeous prick deep into her afterwards. That Rachelle could kneel over her face. Spray her mouth and breasts...

God, Idefinitely had too much champagne!

She grins. Bites her lip to suppress a giggle. Thinks that her mother and sister are meant to be the kinky ones. She feels the flow reduce to a trickle. Shivers and sighs quietly as the hygenabots swirl across her bare sex. It feels ever-so-slightly ticklish but at the same time erotic. They leave no fold or crevice un-cleaned. Spend a glorious age between labia and clitoris, but finish all-too-quickly.

Should she bring herself off? Save herself for later? She blushes. Knows that Rachelle will want to be dominated later. That she'll want to be fucked into oblivion. That she'll be all-too-happy to use her wonderfully skilful tongue in return. She decides that she'll save herself. Turns onto her left side. Pauses then turns onto her right.

Only then notices the soft, flickering glow from the wall-screens that faces her.

She opens her eyes. Finds that not just one but two walls have been activated. Glances about herself and sees no sign of movement from any of the three who should be sleeping in the darkness with her. A mistake on Timothy's part? Had he forgotten to specify no shows and no viewers?

She doubts it. The Centre was popular at every time of day for there were always men and women eager to experience moments of love or lust away from their homes; but it was also large enough that there were almost always rooms spare. Because of that her mother had declared that the staff were free to use its rooms for impromptu crashes, sleepovers or orgies whenever they desired - so long as they stuck to no shows - and in order to avoid an accidental billing the most senior member of staff would always check the bookings religiously.

Ysoi
Ysoi
71 Followers