Earning an 'A'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without turning around, Ms. Black strode towards the doorway. With each step she took, things inside of my cubicle started to return to normal. By the time she reached door, she was walking at a normal speed. With her first step out into the aisle, I heard the sound of the heel of her sandal make a loud noise as it struck the tile floor. I suddenly became aware of the sound of my own breathing, and the warm temperature of the air that hung around my body despite the efforts of the building's powerful air-conditioning system. I jumped in my chair when I heard her voice echo throughout the deserted work floor.

"See you in a few minutes Phil."

"Yeah. Right," I said softly to myself.

"Don't forget I'm giving you a lift back to school."

"Yeah. Right."

I never went back to my course schedules, trying instead to convince myself that nothing had just happened between Ms. Black and myself. I told myself that she had only come in to ask me to come to the party because it was her job. She sat on my desk because it was the only place to sit. She sat right in front of me so that she could talk to me face-to-face, just like professional business people do. She had kindly offered to give me a lift back to my dorm so that I could stay a little longer and not have to walk. I accepted because there was nothing wrong with what either one of us was doing. And besides, she was too old for me and I was too young for her. There was no way in hell that we could be attracted to each other. No fucking way.

I went down to the party shortly thereafter, not really having any other options open to me. As Ms. Black had told me, the food was great and the liquids flowed freely. Beer, wine, and even hard liquor were available to everyone. It was almost as good as one of our dorm parties. Time passed quickly, and it wasn't until the effects of alcohol had begun to put a good sized buzz inside of my head that I looked at my watch. It was already passed ten and I was growing very tired. I hadn't bumped into Ms. Black at all, but I knew that I had seen her a couple of hours ago. I now wondered if she had forgotten that I needed a ride and had already left. I frantically began to search for her through the large crowd of people that still remained.

Finally, I spotted her sitting in a quiet corner with two other women. I quickly made my way over to her, praying that she hadn't changed her mind about taking me back to my dorm. Somewhat awkwardly, I tried to get her attention by standing patiently off to her side. When my presence was finally noticed by the three of them, Ms. Black excused herself by saying something to the other two women that nearly made me hit the floor.

"Oh, my date for the rest of the night is here ladies," she said without any hesitation in her voice. "What do you think? Not bad looking, huh? If he's any good, I'll give you his number when I'm done with him."

The three of them burst into a hearty laugh as I stood there not knowing what to make of what was going on.

"You do that Virginia," said one. "My husband can't get it up anymore."

"Joe's still works, but it doesn't spit out as much as it used to," said the other.

They all burst into another loud laugh as Ms. Black rose from her chair. I smiled uneasily, attributing their loose conversation to the effects of consuming way too much alcohol, just like me. I figured that neither one of them would remember who I was or what they said come morning. I decided to play along and shook my index finger at them in a chiding manner, sending them into another fitful laugh. As they continued to giggle and snort at my gesture, Ms. Black grabbed me firmly by the arm and walked me away from the table.

"Don't pay any attention to them Phil," she said as she leaned to place her lips close to my ear so that she could be heard over the din of the room. Her warm and soft body pressed firmly against mine. "They're both shit-faced. I wouldn't send my dog to fuck either one of them."

I was shocked by what she just said. Feeling brave with the alcohol in my blood, and stupid from exhaustion, I decided to tease my supervisor about her choice of words.

"You should be careful about your use of the "f" word Ms. Black," I replied as I leaned to speak into her ear.

"It's Virginia," she said, as kept her smiling face close to mine. "And I use the word fuck only when I plan to."

I couldn't for the life of me figure out what she meant by that. Did she mean that she said "fuck" when she wanted to say fuck, or did she say "fuck" when she wanted to fuck? The convoluted query I had just presented to myself made my head spin. I decided that now was neither the time nor place to track down an answer. Besides, something else was now presenting a problem to me. With our faces practically buried into each other's necks, the smell of her perfume sent a tingle through my body in the same way it had when we exchanged pleasantries a few weeks ago on the floor of my cubicle. I then suddenly realized that I had my arm around her waist as we spoke, my hand resting comfortably on her soft waist. I could feel the bulge of her hip, the handle I had grasped when I imagined that I was fucking her from behind before I knew who she was. My body stiffened as a feeling of being very out of place came over me.

She, however, made no effort to distance ourselves as we began to make our way through the crowd. As the outsides of our legs rubbed against each other as we walked, I became acutely aware of my cock as it began to lengthen and harden between my legs. I could feel its weight swinging back and forth as we walked. As it stiffened even more, the tight pair of jockey shorts I was wearing came to my rescue again, but I was sure that the bulge between my legs would be more visible now if I allowed it to continue to grow. Finally the astute thought of letting go of her waist and separating our bodies entered my mind. I hoped that that would stop the fool dangling between my legs from embarrassing the both of us in front of everyone there. As I put my hastily planned thoughts into action, Ms. Black countered with her own by quickly putting her arm around my waist and pulling me even tighter against herself. Now I was her prisoner, with no where to run. I felt a sense of panic begin to grow inside of me, which thankfully made my hard-on disappear quite quickly. My heart pounded nervously as we carefully made our way through the crowd. Not having any other ideas as to what to do, I accepted my captivity until we reached the edge of the throng.

Just before we made it to a less crowded area where I would execute my next impromptu breakout, I felt Ms. Black begin to release her grip on me. I was surprised to feel a sense of lose when she finally let her arm drop away from my waist. A cold feeling of abandonment filled my body as her thigh drifted away from mine. For some unexplained reason, I wished that we were back in the middle of the crowd with our bodies being pressed against each other tightly once more. I shook my head to clear the cobwebs from my brain and quickly pushed that irrational thought of out my head. The uncomfortable fear I felt when she first held onto my waist returned, sending a shiver up my back. I didn't know why I was afraid of being with this older woman, considering that we were in a room full of people, but I did feel that there was nothing that anyone could do to stop her from getting whatever she wanted. I told myself that I only had to take a ride with her back to the dorm and I would be rid of her for the rest of my life. I could get through that standing on my head. I prayed nevertheless, that it would be that easy.

Leaving the rest of our co-workers behind, we walked slowly towards the doors that led out to the parking lot. I was determined to stay far enough away from her so that I couldn't smell her and she couldn't touch me. She stopped as she put her hand on the door handle.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay any longer?" she asked in her normal tone of voice.

"Yeah," I replied, still staring through her glasses and into her large, brown eyes. "I'm sure. It's getting kind of late. Past my bedtime you know."

"Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb," I immediately said to myself. "Keep your fucking mouth shut you idiot."

Once again, speaking before thinking was getting me deeper into trouble

"Well, let's get you home so I can tuck you into bed," she said with a smile.

I chuckled nervously at her comment, begging, pleading and praying that she didn't mean what she said.

"Follow me," she said as she turned and headed out the door. "I'm parked out here."

She took off before I knew it. I was a good ten feet behind her before I started to move. Her dress bounced merrily as she sauntered ahead of me. I was sure that the swing of her hips, and the unrestricted rebounding of her tits made her skirt toss about the way it did. I thought of running the other way, fleeing from the big, bad, old lady, in the short, sexy dress, that was fucking with my brain. As the thought floated around inside of my head, I thought of how ridiculous it sounded, and how ridiculous it would look. Once again I went about the task of convincing myself that nothing was going to happen. Ms. Black was only being kind in giving me a ride back to my dorm. I hurried to catch up to her, not wanting her to think that I might be staring at her captivating rump. When I realized that I was, I slowed my pace, increasing the distance between us once more. Finally, I noticed that she had stopped, standing beside a brand new Corvette.

"Our transportation," she said, as I finally reached her parking space.

"Not bad," I said honestly. I had always had a great fondness for Vettes. "Isn't that too much car for a woman like you Ms. Black?"

"Virginia," she said forcefully.

I would never call her Virginia. My parent's had been strict about showing respect to my elders. Calling an older person by their first name could cause a bar of soap to be placed very unceremoniously into one's mouth. Even though they were nearly a thousand miles away, their power over me was still strong.

"And you'd be surprised at what I can handle Phil. Ready to take the ride of your life?"

As her last words were sorted out by my brain, I calculated that if I started to run now, I could make it back to the dorm in about twenty-five minutes. That's if I wasn't jumped by a gang on the way. I could also turn around and go back inside to call a cab. Or, I could prove to myself that I had only let my outrageous imagination run wild by getting into the car with Ms. Virginia Black. I decided to follow through with the arrangement I had agreed upon earlier with my supervisor. I reasoned that lack of sleep had warped my capabilities to think rationally. I had been up now for almost twenty hours due to a loud stereo system located somewhere above my dorm room. I took a deep breath and gave my response, not really appreciating the consequences of my actions until I saw the light of the next morning's sunrise pierce through the window of my room.

"Sure. Let's go."

She unlocked the doors happily and we both slipped inside. As I buckled myself in, I watched as my chauffeur adjusted her skirt. When she was satisfied that it wouldn't hinder her legs from working the pedals, she wrapped her safety belt around her chest, making her tits appear even larger. She then took her glasses off and put them into a case that was attached to her sun visor. Horrified that she was going to drive at night without glasses, I questioned the wisdom of her actions.

"Don't tell me you're going to drive without being able to see?" I asked.

"Oh. They're only reading glasses Phil. I only need them for work. What's the matter? Don't you trust me?"

I thought of answering, but then decided not to. Instead, I just nodded towards the front of the car, indicating to her that we should leave as soon as we could.

As I studied the interior of my childhood dream-car, I heard the engine roar to life. I was still sightseeing when Ms. Black set the car into motion, not noticing that she wasn't headed in the direction of the school. At first her shifts were smooth, easing off on the clutch and letting the torque of the engine pull the car along. Then I heard the large V-8 begin to growl as she fed more fuel into the combustion chambers with the gas pedal. I diverted my attention from the view I was taking in through the front windshield and finally took notice of Ms. Brown.

Or maybe I should say her legs. With each of her now more energetic shift of gears, the skirt of her dress slid further and further up her thighs; as each streetlamp passed by, her legs would glow brightly. Seemingly unperturbed by the increasing amount of skin that became visible, she finally showed me what the car was really made of. At the next stoplight, she launched the car as it we were at a drag strip. The front wheels lifted off of the pavement as she worked the pedals and gears like a pro. The energy of the Vette threw me into the back of my seat. The hem of her skirt shot back into her lap as her legs and feet labored with the pedals, seeming to fend off the hands of unseen admirers wishing to caress the strong appendages that drove the car to its limits. I thought of asking her whether or not she developed her good looking legs from working out at a gym as she passed from second and into third. I literally bit my tongue before I could get my question out as she lurched hard into fourth. While the car rocketed through the deserted streets in fifth, her hair flew about wildly as the open windows sucked in air forcefully. I was suddenly aware that my cock had stiffened to the point where I should have hidden its very apparent shape. I couldn't because I was hanging on to whatever I could from fear. As she slowed the vehicle down to stop at a light, I wasn't sure if it was the thrill of the ride, or the legs of the driver that had sent my cock into its unbendable pose. I took a deep breath as she finally brought the car to a complete stop. I was staring straight ahead when I heard her distant voice filter into my ear.

"Well, how did you like that ride Phil?" I heard her ask cheerfully.

"Can we just go back to the university?" I replied. "It's back that way."

"Sure," she said, as she slowly pulled away when the red light turned to a bright green. "Would you like to go for another ride?"

I didn't notice how the tone of her voice had changed. She couldn't have sounded sexier if she had taken lessons from Mae West. If I had been aware of her teasing manner, I would have gone back to the first option I had given to myself before I had gotten into her car, and started to run…anywhere.

"Not right now. Maybe a little later, okay."

"Great," she said enthusiastically. "It's a date."

The significance of her last comment would become clear to me within the hour. Analogous to what had happened during the previous conversations with my supervisor, I had failed to perceive the magnitude of proper communication. Words spoken, and words heard, often possess dual meanings. If those involved are not acutely cognizant of the radical discrepancies which might exist, someone could get fucked. In my case, I did.

When Ms. Black finally steered the car back towards the university campus, I felt that this very uncomfortable evening would thankfully end. Relieved, I closed my eyes, hearing only the loud hum of the Vette's gas-guzzling engine, and the soft, melodic tone of the older woman to my left as she hummed the Beach Boy's song, "In My Room". Soon, I thought, I would be out of this car and rid of this 50 year old teenager, with the big tits and surprisingly sexy legs. Trying hard to shield my mind of any uncomfortable images that might pop into my head, I let the weariness that filled my body take over. Soon, the sounds of the space I occupied in this universe disappeared, and I nodded off into a surprisingly sound sleep with ease. I have no idea how long I slept, waking when I felt the tender prod from the right hand of Ms. Black upon my left thigh. Too tired to wonder how long she had had her hand on the inside of my leg, or where else it may have explored, I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and directed her down the maze of small streets that led to my dorm. Seeing the familiar shape of the ugly building which I now considered a haven, I told Ms. Black where I thought she should park to let me out.

"You can pull over here," I said, pointing at an opening in a no parking zone. "I can get out and walk to the front door."

"Where do the students park?" she asked with an inquisitive tone.

Not thinking, I answered my shrewd interrogator freely.

"In back. The driveway is over there. We get in through a door in back."

Never slowing down to go where I had first instructed her to, the grandmother in the short skirt swung her Vette into the student parking area. The poorly lit expanse of macadam sent a sudden chill of panic shooting through my body even though it was a warm summer night. As we slowly cruised past the small number of parked cars, I felt my breathing start to become labored. My chest tightened as she pulled into a space under a broken spotlight. It was only then I realized that it was my loose tongue that had given her the information that had put me into this situation. I imagined that she pulled back here, wanting to neck with a younger guy before she let me go. She probably figured that I would be an easy target being as tired as I was, and that she would appear more attractive with the aid of the alcohol I had consumed. It's not that she wasn't attractive. In fact, she was prettier than a lot of women you see in ads in magazines. It's just that there was no way that I was going to kiss some fifty year-old lady in one of my school's parking lots, even if she did look pretty good and drive a Corvette. I had to move fast before she tried to do something I would regret for the rest of my life. Moving fast, I opened the door and got out. Leaning back in, I attempted to end the evening as politely as possible.

"Thank you for the ride Ms. Black," I said calmly, but quickly. "I really appreciate all that you've done for me. It was a great pleasure. Good-bye."

I closed the door firmly and began to walk towards the door, thinking that I had handled the situation like a pro. I avoided a very embarrassing situation that she would have regretted immensely come morning. As I confidently strode away from the car, putting distance between her and myself as fast as I could, the sound of her car door opening and closing sent a blow into my back with as much power as a bullet being fired from a elephant gun. Afraid to turn and see what I knew I would, I continued to walk to the dorm's backdoor. Panic built as I heard the distinctive sound of her sandal's heals as she followed in my footsteps. I heard her call my name but I didn't acknowledge her summons. Reaching the door, I pulled the handle, only to feel my fingers rip away in pain. The door was locked. In my flustered state I had forgotten that this door was "always" locked.

The key was in my pocket, hanging on a ring that held fifteen other useless pieces of metal. I dug into my pocket hysterically, the increasing volume of her steps telling me that she was getting nearer all the time. Finally I found the key that would save my life and thrust it towards the lock. Misjudging my aim, I slammed my hand into the door, dropping the ring of keys in the process. Feeling as terrorized as if a pack of hungry wolves were moving in to rip me apart, I bent down with shaking hands to pick up the tangled mess. Squatting down to retrieve my only hope of escape, I saw the sandaled feet of Ms. Virginia Black step beside me. As I rested on my haunches, I let my eyes slowly ascend the figure standing beside me.