Earning an 'A'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thoughts of trying to stop what was happening between us filled my head. I felt strongly that any type of sexual encounter , no matter how slight, between two people who were so drastically separated in age was an abomination. However, as I intellectually tried to argue the point, my physical body was already taking its own course of action in handling the ongoing situation. An instantaneous, but yet very short period of failure and disappointment was felt when I realized that my lips were imitating the motions of Ms. Black's. Soft and gentle kisses fell upon her lips as the mass of cells within my skull lost another argument to a more skillful opponent…hormones. I soon realized that the palms of my hands were no longer pressed against the cold, hard surface of the door at my back.

They had somehow found their way to the waist of the woman standing in front of me. Firmly, my fingers held onto the arched surface of her soft and supple hips. As we continued to kiss, an invisible force set my hands into motion, slowly leading them on a journey down the outsides of her thighs and back to the round, firm surface of her ass. No longer blemished by the outline of a panty she didn't wear, my hands relished the smooth surface of her cheeks. Now reaching under her skirt as far as they could, my hands cupped the bottom surface of her ass, squeezing and pulling her cheeks apart. A soft moan of excitement and pleasure rose softly from the throat of my new roommate. I pulled her body into mine, forcing her crotch against my own. Instinctively, she began to grind her hips into mine.

As the heat of our bodies rose, the grandmother, whose ass I held in my hands, began to take control of the situation she had intended to create. With her next kiss she opened her mouth, allowing her tongue to caress the surface of my lips. Easily finding the line that defined their boundaries, she gently pushed her tongue into my mouth. Willingly, I opened mine, consenting to the stimulating assault of the fifty year old woman with me. Pressing her mouth onto mine and opening it as wide as she could, Ms. Black happily explored the inside of my mouth with her tongue. I gladly responded to her daring act, pushing my tongue into her mouth as well. Any thoughts of stopping what was happening, or asking her to leave, would never come to mind again on this night.

As we continued with our oral tango, Ms. Black gradually separated our bodies. Keeping our mouths together, she began to slowly unbutton my shirt. One by one she proficiently opened my bare chest to her attack. Letting her tongue guide her, she slowly dragged her mouth down my body, finally stopping at my right nipple. Skillfully she stimulated me, taking me to heights of motivation I had never felt before. As she extended her expertise to my left nipple next, the fact that the woman driving me so competently wild was old enough to be my mother, meant nothing to me. All I knew was that I didn't want her to stop what she was doing, and that I wanted her to do more.

I rejoiced when she brought her face back to mine, delighted in the opportunity to be able to involve myself with such an amazing woman once more. When I felt her hands begin to explore the area below my waist, I knew that I would never feel the same about her. As I felt her unbuckle my pants and easily pull my zipper down, I knew that we wouldn't be able to turn back, and I was glad. With the patience of Job, she carefully opened my pants and pulled my shorts down. My cock had already begun to fill with blood, stretching and becoming heavier in weight. As Virginia Black continued to kiss me softly, a thrilled moan of pleasure exited her throat when she held my cock in her hand for the first time. As my cock continued to grow and harden, she squeezed it gently at first, and then, unable to mask her anticipation of allowing me to shove it into her cunt as far as I could, she squeezed it hard. This time, I moaned with pleasure as a pulse of electricity shot through my balls and up the shaft of my cock. I felt the muscles of my ass contract as I consciously forced more blood into my cock, making it expand and harden even more. The mature woman who held my cock in her hand giggled slightly, rejoicing in her revitalized ability to excite a man, just as she had done so many years before.

Wishing for me to experience the same enjoyment of pleasing my partner, the increasingly stimulated Virginia Black separated her lips from mine and took two steps backwards. Smiling wickedly, she began to unbutton her dress. As each button was undone, the top of her dress opened, unveiling the large breasts that I had felt being pressed against my back. As she reached the button just above her waist, she raised her hands to her shoulders and pulled the straps of her dress over her shoulders. The top of her dress gently fell to her waist, freeing her tits to be stirred by my touch. She took a step towards me as I reached out with both hands to hold her tits. Large and heavy, each mass of flesh stretched her skin taut, creating a smooth and shinny surface. Her large nipples, which I had noticed weeks ago through a bra and shirt, now erupted with a freedom and excitement they rarely knew. As I brought my face to her chest, thrilled at my chance to place them into my mouth, she arched her back with great expectations. Placing my lips over the rock hard nipple of her right tit, a moan which bordered on the edge of a scream squeezed its way out of her throat. I put my left arm around her waist and pulled her body against mine, keeping my lips glued to her nipple. She threw her arms over my back, not wanting the exhilaration of the moment to end. The harder I sucked, and the faster I flicked my tongue over the lump in my mouth, the more frantic became the antics of the older woman in my arms. As I turned my attention to her other tit, I felt her lift her left foot from the floor and attempt to put her leg over my hip. Virginia Black was cruising as fast as she drove her Vette, racing towards a finish line that she hadn't crossed in years. Knowing that the two of us couldn't stop what had been started, I pushed her body from mine and began to pull my pants off. Ms. Black quickly thrust her dress over her hips and kicked it into the corner where her shoes lay waiting. Together we ran to my bed, not wanting another second to go by without our bodies entangled as one and driving towards victory lane.

Virginia Black won the first race, climbing onto my bed before myself. Instead of lying on her back as I thought she would, she got on her hands and knees, just as she had done on the floor of my cubicle. Turning her head and looking back at me, she gave me the first of the two instructions she would need to that night.

"Eat me Phil," she said as she lowered her upper body down to the mattress, placing her face on my pillow.

Without any hesitation I climbed onto the bed and placed my face between her legs. As she tilted her hips even more, dropping her cunt down just as I had pictured those several weeks ago, I happily placed my mouth on her cunt. Using my lips and tongue, I pushed away the wet hairs that had become matted with a surprisingly large amount of fluid produced by her cunt. Its flavorful tang made me push my face even deeper between her legs. The woman who could be older than my mother recognized my desires and spread her legs apart even more. Gleefully, I lapped the wet hole between her legs like a thirsty dog drinking from a bowl. As her hips began to rock back and forth, I matched her motion with my mouth. A low groan of approval echoed in my ears as Ms. Black kicked her transmission into a gear higher than her Vette possessed. I reached between her legs with my hands and spread the lips of her cunt apart.

Once again I pushed my mouth between her legs, sticking my tongue into her hole as far as I could. Sensing my probe, I felt the muscles of her cunt try to hold onto it. With my tongue not being long enough to penetrate her as far as I wished, I searched for her clit. Finding its blood filled form quickly, I began to tease it by flicking my tongue over its surface. Eliciting more moans of pleasure from my matronly partner, I began to suck on her magic button. Starting slowly, I let her excitement build until she was bouncing her hips uncontrollably. Unable to keep my mouth permanently placed over her clit, I finally had to stop. Backing away from her steamy crotch, I watched as her hips slowly quieted down from their fitful pace. A long deep breath was taken into her lungs and then slowly exhaled as she regained her composure. Over the sound of a passing car outside, I heard a soft hum of pleasure come from the naked grandmother on my bed.

With all of the physicals skills she had demonstrated earlier, Ms. Virginia Black now flipped over unto her back with ease. Pulling her feet up to her ass and spreading her knees apart, she reached her arms up in my direction and beckoned me to come and join her. Not needing a second invitation, I happily fell into her welcoming arms. Finding the increased amount of flesh that she carried to be more enjoyable to lay upon than the skinnier girls I had fucked, I began to appreciate the qualities of a cooperative, older woman. As the two of us settled into a comfortable position, I put my arms under her body and held her tightly. Feeling her long arms reaching down to hold my ass, I placed my lips onto hers and kissed her deeply. I pushed my tongue into her mouth, diving as deeply as I could into it. I could feel the excitement building in my balls as they prepared to unleash a torrent of cum into her body in the very near future.

Feeling her take her hands from my ass and sliding them in the direction of my crotch, I lifted my hips and allowed her to grasp my cock once more. Tilting her hips slightly to make the slit between her legs more accessible, she guided my hard cock skillfully towards her cunt. Placing the head of my tool carefully at the vestibule of her waiting hole, she rubbed the head of my cock into her lubricated opening, coating it with the slippery and tasty juices that her body was surprisingly still capable of producing. Satisfied that my hard cock would now slip easily inside of her occasionally used hole, she released her grip from my cock and waited for the inescapable thrill of penetration. As the head of my cock slowly entered the anxious threshold of her body, a gasp of exhilaration escaped from her throat.

A visible shudder traversed her entire body. Immediately ceasing my advance into her warm body, I waited to let the mature woman beneath me gather herself. Who knows how long she had really waited for this moment? It could have been days, or months, or years, or even decades. Taking numerous short and quick breaths, similar to those a mother-to-be would learn at a Lamaze class, she slowly regained control of her body. When I at last felt that I should continue, I gradually worked my hard cock in and out of her cunt like a pro. In no time at all, the entire length of my cock was painted with the slippery, lubricating products of her cunt. With precise and calculated thrusts, I was determined to lead my older partner towards a mind-blowing orgasm. I only prayed that I could last long enough to take her to that summit.

Virginia Black on the other hand, was enjoying every minute of our encounter and not in the slightest hurry to have it come to an end. Her cunt, having been neglected by a real cock for who knows how long, was in no rush to go into convulsions. Not yet. I truly believe that a line of men could have stretched back to the parking lot, and that she would have gladly taken them all on this night. Proving that she must have been quite a fuck in her younger days, she effortlessly coordinated the movements of her hips with mine. Matching each of my thrusts with impeccable precision, she took my cock into her body as deeply as it could go. As I continued to pitch my cock into her, she grabbed her legs behind her knees and threw her hips up into the air. Finding that I couldn't enter her as deeply as I wanted if I continued to keep my upper body down, I rose from her chest and assumed an upright position. Watching my body position carefully, my older partner made her last request to me, although it took me a second or two for me to understand what she meant. Letting go of her legs and holding them out as far as she could, she spoke her last instructions to me.

"Make a wish Phil."

At first I wasn't sure by what she meant, but when I remembered her little exhibition in front of the window, I knew exactly what she meant. "Thanksgiving" would come early this year. Grabbing her by her ankles, I spread her legs as far apart as I could. The resulting effect was to lift her hips even higher into the air. Suspecting that her cunt had stretched sufficiently by now, I ceased to be concerned about hurting her. With increasing force, I rammed my cock into her very appreciative hole as hard as I could. The power of my thrusts pushed her entire body down into my soft mattress, with the ensuing rebound amplifying my next plunge into her cunt. As our efforts to please each other continually improved, the both of us knew that the ultimate goal of our labors would be attained shortly.

Wanting to guarantee an unforgettable ending to this strange and wonderful night, I let my hands slide down the long, firm calves of my very flexible playmate. Grabbing her securely behind her knees, I spread her legs apart even further, nearly creating a straight line with her lower appendages. Her crotch lifted higher still into the air as the hole between her legs gaped opened beneath me. With the next plunge of my cock into her cunt, Ms. Virginia Black closed her eyes and put a determined expression on her face. There would be no way in hell that she would not attain the lofty degree of satisfaction she desired. Grunting purposefully, she met each of my firm drops into her cunt with an equally solid, upward thrust of her own hips. I began to feel the skin surrounding my balls tighten as they prepared to unleash an explosive blast of cum into her waiting void. Even though this was the first time we had ever made love to each other, neither one of us needed to tell the other when we were ready to cum.

I sensed the opening of her cunt expand one last time as her long awaited orgasm began to rack her body. My cock continued to bottom out inside of her cunt as I prepared to send my load of hot cum into her cunt.

"Oh god," she said softly, as uncontrollable spasms began to flow through her body.

I continued to thrust my cock into her cunt as her orgasm built in strength. A steady moan of unrestrained pleasure filtered through the vocal chords of Virginia Black for the first time in a long time. Aware of the stress that the organs between my legs were being subjected to, I relaxed the control I was placing upon them. With the very next thrust of my hips, the load of cum that had been building up inside of my balls came rocketing out of my cock like a missile. I felt the chamber inside the shaft of my cock expand as the leading edge of cum pushed its way up and out. With my cock stabbed into her warm and wet cunt as far as it could go, a long and steady stream of cum was pumped aggressively inside of her. The duration of this first delivery surprised even me, making me wonder how it happened and whether or not another deposit of thick fluid might ever be on its way. As I pulled my cock out of her cunt and quickly slid it back into her, the answer to that ponderous query was answered. Instantly, another copious shipment of cum was manufactured and sent traveling through my cock, spewing into the same lovely cavity that my first load had found. I groaned with pleasure as a breathtaking feeling of exhilaration totally enveloped my groin. My hips pitched rapidly without any deliberate command from my brain, slapping my cock back and forth into a reservoir of reproductive, human syrup.

My balls swung back and forth, slapping noisily against the stretched skin of her ass. Even though only minuscule amounts of cum now exited from the hole at the tip of my cock, I drove the six inch tool between my legs into my gracious receiver as if every thrust was as important as the one which sent my initial shipment of cum into her. I looked down between her legs and saw a concoction of her juices and my cum oozing out of her hole and dispersing into her surrounding pubic hairs. Unfazed by the gross conglomeration of our overflowing fluids, I pressed my crotch into the excited, mature women beneath me, feeling the shudder of her orgasm filter back to me.

Looking down at Ms. Virginia Black, and seeing the enthusiastic expression that plastered her face, I was led me to believe that I did a pretty good job fucking this old lady. If I had known that she would have been this great in bed, I might have really grabbed her hips on that day when she helped me to pick up the papers I had dropped at work. I'm quite sure now that she wouldn't have minded being fucked from behind on the floor, although the workers in the neighboring cubicles might have been a little annoyed at the sounds that would have filtered through the thin walls.

The act of recalling the work place where the two of us had met, suddenly reminded me of the day I had had, and more importantly, how tired I really was. The excitement generated by my "hotrod" ride in Virginia Black's corvette, and my subsequent "Cadillac" ride between her legs, only exacerbated my dwindling vitality. As swiftly as she had shifted the gears of her car, and her body, utter exhaustion shrouded my being. The unknown source of power which had allowed me to fuck this woman as I had never fucked anyone before, vanished in the blink of an eye. Weakness, so profound, hit me like a ton of bricks.

Suddenly, I no longer had the strength to hold myself up. Even my vision seemed to be taken from me. Lowering myself down as carefully as I could, I placed my head on my supervisor's shoulder and made myself as comfortable as I could. With my hard cock still inside of her cunt, I could faintly feel her hips still undulating underneath me. I smiled at the knowledge that she was still having fun even though I was no longer able to do anything.

As I recall now, that was the last conscious thought to enter my brain that night. The combination of a lack of sleep, a few hours of work, a healthy portion of food and alcohol, a wild ride in a corvette, and a fantastic fuck with an older woman, had plunked me into a comatose state. I have rarely slept so well in my entire life. Dreamless and undisturbed, I wouldn't stir from my sleep until the sun's light of the next morning filtered through my window as it did on every clear day.

I was on my left side, facing the window, when the first shafts of bright sunshine landed on the lids of my closed eyes. Aware of the new day's start, I felt no need to get up, knowing that it was Saturday and that I had nothing urgent to attend to. Usually on mornings like this, only a full bladder would be cause enough to get me out of bed. My sleep had been fantastic and there was no reason to disturb my tranquil state. Even the disquieting glare of the sun would soon move from my face and travel on its usual path towards the opposite wall of my room. Still not having opened my eyes, if I had, I would have seen the short, sexy dress of the woman who was lying behind me. Draped neatly over my computer's monitor, her orderly habits seemed very out-of-place in a male college student's room. I'm sure that if I had seen her dress, I wouldn't have been as shocked as I was when I moved my leg and suddenly recognized the sensation of the warm, soft skin of another person in bed with me. Doubting the sensory signals that my brain was slowly absorbing, I questioned what I was feeling and investigated further before I took any action. After all, I was comfortable, I didn't have to piss, I was still somewhat tired, (I could be dreaming), and it was Saturday.