Earning Danny Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," he said, brushing a leaf off his sweater. He had changed into a sweater, no shirt, and jeans. "That was harder than I thought."

"Yeah," I laughed. "We didn't really think this through." Jake laughed. "If this is gonna be a common occurrence, we need to figure out a safer way to get you up here."

"Common occurrence?" he said with raised eyebrows as he walked towards me. "You're already thinking of doing this again?" He smiled and put his arms around my back. "Naughty boy." I blushed and looked down, but he put a finger below my chin and made me look at him. He looked into my eyes for a second before he pulled me in and gave me a tender kiss on the lips. "I like it."

He started caressing my back with his hands, and I put mine on his chest. His sweater wasn't zipped up all the way, and I could see part of his pecs and the soft dark hairs that covered it.

Jake must've seen me looking, 'cause he then took his hands off my back and unzipped his sweater all the way. He shrugged it off his shoulders and let it fall to the floor, and I got a view of his magnificent torso.

His pecs were wide and toned, his shoulders nice and rounded, arms toned, biceps huge, and his abs were out of this world.

"Come here," Jake whispered. "Touch me."

His voice was low and sexy, tender, but commanding at the same time, and it made me want to do what he said. I closed the space between us and my hands immediately went to his chest.

The hair was so soft, but underneath it was all hard muscle. His nipples were wide and pink, and they hardened at the touch of my fingers. When I squeezed one of them, Jake closed his eyes and threw his head back, letting out a moan of appreciation. I ran my fingers slowly from one nipple down to his abs, tracing each one of them, admiring how defined and perfect his body was.

"You're so sexy, Jake," I whispered, and he suddenly opened his eyes and looked at me, lust written all over his face.

He put his hand behind my head and pulled me in for a bruising kiss. It was feral, aggressive, but so, so hot.

Suddenly, he put both his hands below my ass and pulled. Sensing what he wanted, I helped him pull me up and wrapped my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. It didn't cease to amaze me how things just flowed between us.

Jake kept kissing me, but walked with me still in his arms towards my desk and sat me down on it. Once that done, he led his hands to my legs and started massaging my thighs while we kissed.

His hands kept moving up my thighs, until he got to my underwear.

"Did you change into these for me?" he asked, pulling back from our kiss.

"Yeah," I answered, panting.

"That's so hot," he said. "Now let me see them." He stood back and I got off the desk.

I stood there in front of him in nothing but my underwear, my dick hard and clearly visible.

I saw him lick his lips. "Turn around," he commanded, and again I complied. After a few seconds of him obviously ogling my ass, I heard him grunt.

"You are so fucking gorgeous, Danny," he said and closed the distance between us, smashing himself into my back and putting his arms around me. "Your body is absolutely perfect."

I'd never in my life felt sexier than I did then. Only Jake did that to me.

I felt his erection through his jeans, and my heart started racing. Then he started grinding himself into my ass, and I moaned.

"I want to see it," I whispered. "Jake, show me... I want to see it."

Jake grunted again, turned me around and kissed me.

"It's so hot that you beg for it," he told me.

Normally, a phrase like that would have made me turn all shades of red and make me embarrassed, but with Jake, it only made me hotter, and I started pulling at the hem of his jeans.

"Show me Jake," I repeated. "I want to see you."

Jake quickly unsnapped the button on his jeans, pulled the zipper down and pushed them to his ankles. Once he was standing there in his underwear, without thinking twice, I dropped to my knees in front of him and pulled his boxer briefs down to join his jeans. I looked up and my jaw dropped.

Jake was huge!

Now, even though I was a virgin, I had seen a lot of penises before. In porn. Still, Jake's was the most amazing one I had ever seen. It was so beautiful.

It was at least 9 inches, if I was any good at estimating, and he was amazingly thick. The shaft was long and straight, and it had a few think veins running through it. He was uncircumcised, but his foreskin was pulled back enough to let me see his big, round and very pink head. I was mesmerized.

I grabbed it in my hand, and even though it was hard as steel, the foreskin gave it a soft leathery touch. It felt so foreign to me, since my penis was cut, but I was fascinated by it. I started softly pulling the foreskin back and forth over the head, covering and uncovering it a few times.

As I did this, Jake clenched his fists, which were hanging at his sides, and let out a tortured moan. He really needed release.

"It´s so beautiful, Jake," I told him as I stared into his face, and he locked eyes with me. I jacked it up and down a few times more, and his eyes rolled to the back of his head. "It´s so big. So long and thick... It's perfect."

As I looked back at that amazing penis, I suddenly felt the urge to kiss it. To lick it, to taste it.

I pressed my lips together, closed my eyes and kissed it, just the head, and I felt something moist at the tip. Jake moaned, and then put his fist to his mouth so as not to make too much noise.

As I opened my eyes again, I saw the moisture was precum. Jake´s penis was drooling with it.

I licked my lips, and I was suddenly hooked on the taste. It was sweet, it was salty, and a little bitter, but it was Jake, and I loved it. I had to have more.

I grabbed his dick by the base with one hand and started kissing the head again, over and over. Then I started licking it, from the base to the tip, cleaning it of the precum that was drooling onto it. Once I´d cleaned the shaft, I went to the source. I opened my lips and put the head in my mouth.

I started sucking, and noticed it was spongy and rubbery. Jake was moaning uncontrollably by now.

I probably should've asked him to quiet down, since he could've woken up my parents, but I was too much into what I was doing to care at that point. Besides, their room was all the way down the hall.

I started taking more of his cock in my mouth, and Jake put one hand softly on my head. He wasn't pushing me down, but he was silently asking me to take it further in my mouth, which I did.

It was too big, and I was too inexperienced, but I managed to get about five inches in before I hit my gag reflex and had to pull back. I knew there was no way I could do it justice until I got more experience, so I just focused on the head, sucking hard on it while I used my hand to jack him up and down.

Jake's stomach muscles started spamming, and I knew he was close.

"Oh god," he groaned. "Baby, I'm really close."

I knew he meant that as a warning, but I didn't want to stop. Instead, I took it down again, this time getting about six inches, and he suddenly throbbed in my mouth and started shooting.

His cum was better that what I'd tasted before. It was thicker, richer, and there was much more of it.

The first spurt hit the back of my mouth, and the first thing I noticed was it was really warm. He kept shooting, and my mouth quickly filled up. I started swallowing, trying to get it all, but it was too much, and it started dripping out the sides of my mouth.

Once he was done cumming, I swallowed what was in my mouth and started licking up his shaft and the head. When I had him nice and clean, Jake pulled me up by the arms, sat me down on the desk again, and started licking my face clean.

I would've thought it was weird, but then he started kissing me, attacking me with his tongue, and suddenly the thought of us sharing his cum was the hottest thing I could think of.

"Fuck, Danny," he whispered. "That was so fucking hot!"

"Was it good?" I asked, hoping he'd say yes.

"It was amazing, baby," he said and kissed me again. "It was the best goddamn blowjob I've ever had, and I didn't even ask you to do it."

"I wanted to," I said, looking into his eyes and smiling. "But I didn't even take it that far. You're too big."

"You'll learn," he simply said. "But it was still amazing. You seemed to be enjoying it yourself, and that in itself is very hot." I smiled. "And now it's your turn." Before I could say anything, he grabbed my underwear and yanked it off. He grabbed my dick in his hand, and as soon as he put it in his mouth, he deep-throated it.

"Oh, god!" I silently screamed. He'd obviously done it before, he was so good, and since I'd already been close from blowing him, I didn't last long. He was bobbing up and down, sucking hard, and then he pulled off and started licking it, from base to tip. Then he started jerking me with his hand, and took one of my balls into his mouth. After giving the same treatment to the other one, he went back to my dick and started sucking.

It was so good, and it was my first time, so I couldn't hold it and came in his mouth. He swallowed it all, and then he came back up and kissed me again.

"You have a beautiful dick too, Danny," he said between kisses. "Everything about you is beautiful." We kissed some more.

A few minutes later, Jake was fully dressed again, and I had put on my underwear back on.

"Alright, baby," he said while he caressed my sides. "I should go. But I'll see you in the morning, ok?"

I nodded. "I'll miss you," I said, caressing his face. "It may be new to me, but I also feel that about you." He looked confused. "What you said earlier," I explained. "Ever since the bonfire... I think about you all the time. I can't concentrate if you're not there. I..." I wasn't sure where I was going with that, so I didn't say anything.

Jake smiled, a small sweeter smile than his usual one, and he kissed me tenderly.

"I love you," he whispered.

My eyes watered instantly, and I felt warmth spreading all over my body. I realized then that's where I was going with what I was saying. That's what I wanted to say, but before I had a chance to, Jake gave me another quick kiss and jumped out the window.

12