Earning Her Place in the Coven Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tari
Tari
7 Followers

'Bitch, you know who we are?' Sara said to the girl as she struggled to break free. In response Diane changed the angle of the whip and connected with the girls back and Sara saw the end of the whip curl around the girl and slap her tit. The girl screamed in pain and started to cry as she nodded her head to say she knew who Sara was. 'Are you fucking dumb Bitch? ANSWER ME.'

The girl screamed 'Yyyess Mmmmisstress, you are, like me Coven.' Sara was beginning to let her mind work as she felt Mistress rub her body on her slut and kiss her and work her way down to her stretched used ass and knew that she was going to be tongued until she came. 'You want to explain bitch, why you are so against the best deal on the table?' and before you answer, understand this, if it is not the truth, then Mistress and I will go upstairs and she will use her property all night and you will be left to Diane and EVERY toy in this room until I get the truth.' As she said this she saw Diane roll her wrist and the crack of the whip touch the woman's cunt as she screamed and writhed on the chain.

Diane put the whip down so the girl could talk and picked up the flogger with the wax-covered ends and showed it to the girl. Sara smiled at Diane's natural ability to cause pain and get what she wanted. As she thought this she felt Mistresses pierced nipples tease down her back and Mistresses hair on her skin. God!!!! Mistress did not make things easy. As she thought this she almost missed the girl speaking through sobs. 'Radstone paid me three million dollars in a Cayman island account to make sure there bid for Z-Tech was successful. It was too much money to say no too. I am sorry, please forgive me.'

As Sara listened she felt Mistress stiffen and look directly at the girl. She felt the pain in her skin as Mistress's nails dug into her. Before Mistress could speak or move, Sara continued, 'what does three million dollars mean to you bitch? You know we look after our own, take me for example. I could retire tomorrow on everything the coven has showered me with and I am not even thirty years old!!! You know our covenant, this cabal is about power and not about money. If this early in your career you can be bought, imagine what kind of weakness to our organisation you are.'

Sara felt Mistress stand and realised all the play had left her. She reached for the phone on her desk and dialled a number. As she spoke on the phone, she saw Diane pick up the flogger and with more power than she thought a woman could have she applied it to the hung girls back who began to scream. Mistress hung up the phone and watched as Diane expertly flayed the bitch without breaking her skin. The foolish girl thought she would be forgiven by the coven for such a trespass, not realising that with the trust gone she was now a weak link. The girl screamed each time the flogger connected with a piece of her until she eventually passed out.

Mistress looked down at Sara and smiled with pleasure. Leaning forward she unhooked her from the desk and pulled her up to face her. Looking past her for a moment she spoke to Diane, 'Put her in the trunk of my car, she goes with me'. Without looking to see if she was obeyed Mistress pulled her slut to her and caressed her face. 'In three years your training will be complete, come and find me then slut, and I will make you my slave again, but this time forever.' As she said this she pulled Sara to her and looked deep in her eyes before devouring her lips and kissing her. Sara stood transfixed as her Mistress kissed her then stepped from her. Obviously the admission from Miss Shoo had changed Mistress's plans and the weekend would not go as planned. Mistress put her robe on and walked past Sara to the door, without looking back she threw the comment out over her shoulder as she left, 'look in the top right hand draw slut'.

Sara dropped into the seat and jumped up with a squeal at how cold the chair was plus how sore her ass was. Mistress had left, but she had a pleasant reminder for the evening. She laughed to herself as she opened the draw. In it she found a large parcel with SLUT written on it. Sara slowly seated herself on the chair and pulled it to the desk as she opened it. In it Sara found the deeds to the mansion, her signed copy of her new partner agreement at the firm and a contract with Diane's name on it.

Whilst a part of her was sad at loosing her Mistress and Mentor she knew that she had been trained for this and that the coven was showing she was ready for the next part. She saw an envelope with tomorrows date on it and knew it was not to be opened before the morning. As she put the envelope on the desk Diane cautiously re-entered the room and looked at her.

Sara smiled as she looked at the girl. 'I bet you wish you were someone else right now whore!' she said to the girl as she stood. Walking to the door, she slid one hand inside Diane's top and fondled her tit, 'bring the switch, crop, clamps and strap on up to the master bedroom whore and pray.' As she left the room she heard Diane say 'yes my Mistress.'

Wonder what is in the envelope?

Tari
Tari
7 Followers
12