Earning His Keep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will respect and obey My Love without question"

"Rule number two: I will never lie or keep secrets from My Love."

Jan recited the rule as I sat on the edge of the coffee table and put her over my knee. Jan cried softly as I gave her a spanking. I spanked her with my hand the way Chris had always dreamed of. I pulled up her panties until they were wedged tightly between her ass cheeks. I took my time and smacked her pretty bottom until the light pink from her earlier spanking turned a nice shade of crimson.

"Rule number three: I will not show my pussy to anyone but My Love. That means that no one, especially Chris, will ever see your pussy. The videos will be edited, of course. Now, stand up and follow me. I'm going to fuck my husband and you are going to watch."

* * * * *

Chris was just as we left him, naked in the stocks. He faced away from the stairs. His butt was paddled to a cranberry red. I moved around until I stood in front of his gagged and defeated face that protruded from the hole.

"My, look at you. It's hard to tell your drool from your puddle of pee. Your punishment isn't over. Jan is going to witness your next task."

Jan operated the hand held camera to film his next punishment. I picked up the device and watched the terror on his face. I stripped down to my red thong, allowing my large breasts to bounce and sway, my pink nipples proud and erect. I slipped into the harness and cinched it snugly.

"You know what this is, don't you Chris. This is a strap- on dildo. I didn't spare the expense, only the best for my bad boy. Do you see how it stands out? There's no need to use my hands. It is as stiff and secure as a real cock."

I demonstrated my words by pushing the phallus down. It bounced back lewdly. I smeared it with his drool, as I did the horse tail butt plug. I walked around and stood between his spread and restrained legs. I grabbed the tail and yanked it from his rectum.

"You wanted to be a sissy. I'm going to make you my bitch. The next time you dare to break The Rules, remember this."

I slid the dildo up his ass. He shrieked as I pushed it in to the hilt. The dildo had a slight upward curve. I grabbed his hips and fucked him without mercy. Without the gag, I'm sure that Chris would have begged for mercy. I fucked him for a good twenty minutes, long enough for Jan to film his rape from every angle. When he stopped shrieking and began to moan, I walked around the pillory to face him and removed the ball gag from his mouth. I gave him a moment to catch his breath.

"From the sound, I would say that my bitch is beginning to enjoy being fucked in the ass. Would you like to give my cock a little more lubrication?"

"Please, dear; I would like you to add more lubrication, so you can fuck me easier."

"Very well, open your mouth and make my cock wet with your mouth."

Chris opened wide and began to slurp as much saliva as he could onto the dildo. I patted his cheek and returned to his bruised and battered ass. I patted his butt cheek and slid the dildo back into his ass. Whether it was because of his saliva or his gaping asshole, the dildo slid into his ass with ease. He moaned as I bucked my hips against his ass.

"It seems that the pain of being raped has subsided. It sounds as though my bitch is beginning to enjoy getting fucked."

I reached under him and fondled his dick, which was as limp as a worm. I grabbed his balls as I continued to saw the dildo in and out of his ass. I demonstrated for the cameras my ability to make him beg for more of the abuse he wanted so badly to end.

"I want to hear you moan. I want you to tell me how good it feels to be my bitch. Tell me how good my cock feels up your ass."

"Yes dear, I love being your bitch. I love the feel of your big cock up my ass. I want you to fuck me hard. Please, stroke my dick and fuck me harder!"

"It's a pity that that your bondage prevents you from fucking yourself against my big cock. Oh well, there's always another day for that. Perhaps then, your dick will be hard and I'll jerk you off so you can cum on the floor."

I humped his ass, raising my hips as I did. If his ankles weren't fastened to the stocks, I'm sure that I could lift him off the ground with each upward push.

I attached his cock cage before I released him from his confinement. I watched him kneel at my feet with his forehead touching the cement floor.

"The basement is filthy. Clean it and wait for Jan to come for you. One last thing; your punishment is not over. Once your bottom has healed, I will take you down here again. You will learn not to disobey The Rules."

I turned to the stairs and unfastened the dildo. I tossed it on the floor with his urine and his tears of shame.

"You'd better clean that well. You don't want to be fucked with a dirty dildo, do you?"

* * * * *

Jan had taken the camera and was waiting for me in the living room. She looked beautiful in her sheer panties and the matching bra that she hardly needed. Her tiny nipples strained the fabric like Hershey kisses atop milky white cupcakes . "Turn around and lower your panties, I want to see your bottom."

Jan's tight little bottom still glowed with my pink handprints from her spankings. I hadn't beaten her the way I'd punished Chris. My bare hand was all that was needed to seal her fate as my new plaything.

"Pull your panties up and come kneel before me."

She scurried into position and gazed up at me with an expectant look that betrayed her total submission, her complete surrender to my wishes. I turned around so that she stared up my long legs at my firm white alabaster ass.

"I want you to demonstrate how much you love me. I want you to worship my ass. Do not touch me with your hands. Do not suck or lick me; I want to feel your kisses on my butt cheeks. There will be plenty of chances for you to service me, but for now, you will kiss my ass. You may moan or whimper, but you are not to speak. You may begin."

I gave her ten minutes to obey my commands. She moaned softly as she covered my ass with tender kisses. When I finally turned to look down at her, Jan was a picture of lust and devotion. I went to the bedroom and returned with Chris's collar and leash.

"Take this down to the basement and put them on him. I want you to lead him out to the backyard and hose him off. Under the kitchen sink is a bucket and a sponge. Use some dish soap and bathe him as you would a dog. When he is nice and clean, tell him that I want him to remain on all fours until I come for him. I will be taping, so do a good job, and maybe I'll reward you later."

* * * * *

I captured a fantastic scene of Jan giving Chris a dog bath in the back yard. Collared and shivering, Chris remained on all fours while Jan soaped his body and hosed him off with the garden hose. Keeping the camera out of Chris' sight, I retreated to the back door and called for Jan to dry him off and bring him inside.

"Both of you, I want you on that blanket. Don't make me wait."

Once they were sitting on the blanket, I made myself comfortable in the recliner and addressed my two submissive lovers.

"I hope you're happy. Just look at you, both of your bottoms show the results of your insubordination. I don't know which of you is worse, but you should have known better. Jan, I'm disappointed in you. You've carried your kinky games too far, and now I'm going to give you a taste of your own medicine. Chris, since you aren't allowed to see Jan's pretty pussy, I want you to go stand in the corner until I call for you."

Chris raised himself on unsteady legs and hobbled over to the corner. He stood with his face to the wall and his well paddled ass on display for the cameras. Once in place, I knelt on the blanket beside Jan.

"So, you enjoy playing baby. Let's see how little Jan looks in diapers. You know the position; lay down so I can diaper you."

Jan whimpered as I dressed her in the same manner she'd treated Chris. Where Chris looked utterly ridiculous, Jan made a fetching sight in diapers, bonnet and bib.

"Chris, come here and have a look at baby Jan. Doesn't she look sweet? Baby Jan, you need something to put in your pretty mouth. Which would you prefer, do you want to suck your thumb, or would you rather have the pacifier?"

Jan did not hesitate to place her thumb in her mouth and began to suck it methodically.

"Isn't she a sweet little baby? Chris, why don't you go and fix us something to eat? You'll find an apron in the pantry. We wouldn't want you to burn your little pee-pee."

Chris was a picture of a beaten man. His fantasy had become his reality, as was the shame and humiliation he once craved. His penis bounced in its cage as he headed for the kitchen.

* * * * *

I returned to the recliner and slipped off my thong. I raised my legs and placed my feet on each side of the cushion. I slid forward and called to Jan.

"Come, baby Jan, crawl to Mommy and show her how much you love her."

While pots and pans rattled in the kitchen, Jan's diapered bottom swayed as she knelt on the floor and licked my pussy to more orgasms than I can remember.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Her Presents She had a number of surprises for him.in Fetish
Turning Him Into A Whore She turns him into a trick turning whore.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Domme Diet Plan Pt. 01 A slut's journey to lose weight his Mistress' way.in Fetish
Making The Perfect Husband Before his wedding, submissive desires overcome Mark.in Mind Control
Small Penis Humiliation Of Husband Empowered by SPH, wife goes further than ever.in Fetish
More Stories