Earning His Mark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kira9871
kira9871
15 Followers

He laughed softly to himself. His little slut was already hot and ready, and no one had touched her yet. He thought she was so beautiful this way; face bright red and body trembling. “Ok slut, turn around and show them that tight little asshole of yours.” He saw her take a slow ragged breath, but she quickly turned around and bent at the waist.

She reached back, grabbing an ass cheek in each hand. He could see her face clearly now, eyes screwed shut, he could tell she was struggling not cry. “Open your eyes pet.” She opened her eyes and he could see her shame and arousement clearly. Whatever she saw in his face caused her to shiver and moan loudly. He noticed with pleasure that she still had the leash tightly in her mouth.

He motioned for his boss to approach her. The man walked up to her and took the leash from her mouth, leading her towards a table in the middle of the room. She looked back at Him, pleading with her eyes. He just smiled. She was instructed to sit on the table legs spread wide so they could get a better look.

She sat on the table with her legs spread wide, leash forgotten and hanging down between her breasts. She bit her lip softly as the men started to gather around her.

Hands reached out and touched her everywhere. They caressed and pinched her nipples. Hands ran over her thighs and pussy lips, rubbed her ass hole, and pinched her ass. It felt wonderful to have so many hands touching and caressing her. She threw her head back moaning loudly as a finger entered her pussy.

The hands left her abruptly and something was placed on her stomach. She looked down and saw a huge dildo laying on her. “Come on bitch,” one of the men told her, “fuck yourself, and make yourself cum for us.”

She just stared for second. She couldn’t masturbate herself here, in front of all these men. That would be too humiliating. She turned her head and saw Master staring intently at her from the corner. She could not disappoint him. She picked up the dildo and opened her mouth wide. She slid the dildo as far into her mouth as she could, getting it wet, although she knew her cunt needed no lubrication.

The dildo came out of her mouth with a loud pop. She trailed the plastic cock down between her breasts and down her stomach leaving a shining trail down to her pussy. She moaned loudly as she dragged it over her swollen clit. She wanted to just rub her aching clit and get off, but she kept going to the entrance to her pussy.

The dildo was huge, about nine inches long and very wide, but she had no problem sliding it into her soaking wet cunt. She threw her head back again as the toy slid deep into her cunt. She slowly started to pull the large cock in and out of her pussy. Her breathing quickened, and her pussy juice dripped down to soak her asshole. She started fucking herself quicker, completely unaware of her surroundings. Her orgasm was coming nearer and nearer. “Master, may I cum please?”

“Cum, pet.” She heard his voice and it sent her over the edge. Her body tightened and she screamed as her pussy contracted hard on the dildo lodged deep inside her. The orgasm seemed to last forever, washing over her in wave after wave.

As the effects of her orgasm wore off she opened her eyes and looked around at the men watching her, and felt pride as she took in the intense looks of desire in their eyes. But it was short lived. Humiliation set in as she slowly pulled the dildo from her cunt causing her body to shake in tiny spasms.

“In your mouth, cunt -- clean it,” her Master said. Her face flushed in anger. He didn’t have to tell her that, she knew the rules. She brought the slimy toy to her lips, sticking out her tongue and licking it all over like it was a popsicle. She felt defiant. Throwing the used toy on the floor, she turned around and got on all fours. Turning her head to look back at the men, she wiggled her hips invitingly at them.

“Well, I thought you guys wanted to fuck. Are you going to just sit there?” She heard her Master laugh and she swung her head to look at him, anger in her eyes.

“Cunt, you don’t honestly believe you’re going to just sit there as these men fuck you, do you? No slut, you’re going to be a busy little whore. Get off that table now,” He demanded. He watched as her face fell and she climbed slowly from the table. She had tried to take control, and now she felt shame for it.

“Scott, ever had your asshole licked by a true whore before?” His eyes never left hers as he addressed His friend. The look of horror that crossed her face was priceless. “Crawl over to Scott pet, and show him what a good ass licker you are.”

Swallowing back a sob, she crawled to the man farthest from her. He had already taken off his pants, and was lifting up his legs so she could reach his ass. She hesitated a minute, staring at his hairy asshole in disgust. Tears started running down her face as she leaned forward and stuck her tongue out to lick his tight hole. He sighed loudly as she started to work on him.

The men around her were encouraging her to suck and lick. Harder and faster they ordered her. She wasn’t holding back now, attacking his asshole like she could somehow make him sorry for enjoying her mouth. She felt a hand behind her, smacking her ass, spanking her, and voice ordering her to push her tongue deep in his ass.

“Eat his ass slut, moan bitch, you know you love it.” She did moan.

The spanking stopped and her anal passage was suddenly invaded by large fingers, pushing her harder between Scott’s ass cheeks. She moaned louder as her asshole was stretched wide.

“That’s enough bitch, get your mouth on my cock.” She gratefully took his cock in her mouth.

It wasn’t as big as her Master’s, so she had no problem taking it all down her throat, barely gagging at all. She worked his cock with her tongue, circling and licking the head before plunging it back down her throat.

She felt a cock enter her pussy and started to moan uncontrollably, setting off the cock in her mouth. Her throat worked hard to swallow all his cum, and she was gratified to feel him grab her hair and grunt loudly as he spent himself in her mouth.

His release was like some unspoken signal for the men. They converged around her, lifting her back up to the table and placing her on her hands and knees. She felt another cock in her pussy as two cocks were placed before her face.

She was kept busy then. There was constantly a cock in her face, pushing down her throat. They fucked her pussy over and over, eventually plunging into her ass as well. At one point she was made to sit on a cock so another could fuck her ass from behind. She couldn’t believe the amazing full feeling as she was fucked by three cocks at once.

At one point the biggest of the men came up to her, bent over, and stuck his ass in her face. Her sweaty, tear stained, cum soaked face twisted in disgust – his ass was filthy, and stunk of shit and sweat.

“What bitch, too good to eat my ass? Come one you stupid whore, did you think I would wash for a filthy cunt like you? Get to work!” She was sobbing uncontrollably now, she looked at her Master, but he just smiled and nodded his head.

She gagged hard as she tongued his filthy ass. Her tongue scraped up his filth as she cried uncontrollably, not paying attention anymore to the cocks pounding her ass and pussy. She was coughing and spitting when he turned around and roughly pushed his cock down her throat.

He had her hair pushing her down, panic hit her, she couldn’t breath! She was seeing spots before he let her loose. He did this over and over, depriving her of breath. She would use what little breath she had when he let her go to beg him to stop, but he was cruel, and did it over and over till he finally came down her throat.

Someone kindly brought her something to drink after that. She was able to rest for a little while as she drank. She was sweaty and hot; she had lost count of the number of times they had made her cum. They had sucked on her sensitive nipples, and licked her pussy until she was begging them to let her rest.

Her pussy and ass were dripping cum and her face was covered in it. She looked around for her Master, but couldn’t find Him. She wondered where he had gone. She felt so alone. The men were starting to catch a second wind. She was exhausted, and pleaded with them when they started to near her again.

“Please let me rest, I’m so tired and sore. Do you know where my Master went? Please don’t touch me again, I can’t stand it.”

They laughed at her and grabbed her leash yanking her head back and flipping her around. She realized the worst was yet to come as her head was placed hanging off the table. A cock was shoved in her mouth, forcing her head as far back as it could go. This angle allowed the cock to go impossibly deep down her throat. She started gagging uncontrollably on his cock.

“Ahhh, that’s right cunt, gag on my cock,” the man said as he pushed harder and slapped her face over and over as her raped her throat.

All the men wanted to throat fuck her. Cock after cock was forced down her throat. She could barely see, her eyes were watering horribly from the repeated gagging. She had thrown up twice, spewing bile, frothy saliva and swallowed cum all over her face and chest. It was humiliating, degrading, dehumanizing -- but the men didn’t seem to mind.

Her stomach muscles hurt. She hurt everywhere. Finally the last one finished face fucking her. He pulled out and came all over her stomach.

She was breathing hard now, trying to catch her breath as she rolled onto her side. She was a sticky mess. She felt a hand grab her hair and pull her head up. When she opened her eyes she saw her Master looking down at her.

“God, you’re a filthy mess, pig. We should clean you up.” He laughed at her and spit in her face. “I have a present for you pig, a nice little piggy tail.” She moaned as he held up a large butt plug for her to see.

It had a pink pig’s tail on the end of it. She crawled onto her hands and knees again presenting her ass to him. She hardly felt it as he slid it up her slimy ass. “Wiggle your ass for us piggy.”

“Yes Master,” she whispered hoarsely, her throat scraped raw from repeated cocks. When she wiggled her ass, the tail flopped back and forth. The men thought this was incredibly funny.

“Oink for us piggy. Oink for us and we’ll take you upstairs and clean you up,” someone said. The thought of being clean was encouragement enough to make her oink loudly, much to the amusement of the men. She started crying then, but willingly obeyed as the men made her crawl around and oink and sob.

“Ok pet, let’s go upstairs.” Master grabbed her leash and led her up the stairs to the large master bathroom. The hard tile of the bathroom hurt her knees, but He let her up quickly. They turned her around so she could see herself in the mirror. She gasped as she saw herself:

There were long trails of mascara running down her face, and lipstick smeared everywhere. Her hair was full of sticky cum, making it stick to her face in places. She could see bruises on her tits where they had grabbed her and twisted her nipples cruelly.

She started crying anew when she noticed that at some point during the night someone had taken a pen and written on her body. The word whore was written across her forehead, and slut was written across her stomach. Between her legs was a sloppy mess, all the cum mixed together to coat her thighs.

He watched her as she looked at herself in the mirror. She looked horrible, and her shoulders slumped as she wept. She had been used hard and looked every inch of it. He himself hadn’t fucked her all night; just let his friends have her. It had gone on for hours, at one point he had even left to get more beer. He wasn’t quite done with her yet though. He guided her to the bathtub, placing her on her knees.

“Look at me pet.” She looked up at him with dejected eyes. “Open your mouth.” He was pulling out his dick and aiming it for her mouth. She obediently kept her mouth open.

“You couldn’t see it, but I wrote piss whore on your back. Let’s show my friends what good little piss whore you are.” And with that he let a stream of piss hit her face. She squeezed her eyes shut and put out her hands as if to ward off the stream. Never did she close her mouth, even though she was coughing and spitting. He mostly aimed for her mouth, but thankfully the others were more generous.

Each and every man there pissed all over her, one and two at a time. Her hair and body were covered in piss when they were through. Great sobs were wracking her body, she couldn’t open her eyes, piss had got in them and they burned horribly.

Master reached over and turned on the shower. She gasped loudly as the cold water hit her body. “Wash up pet, I’ll be back in few minutes.”

She washed the piss out of her eyes and went to work washing the filth from her body. She scrubbed hard at the pen marks, but only succeeded in getting them to fade a little. Her mind was numb. She didn’t even want to think of what had happened that night.

When she was done she stepped out the shower, blessedly alone. She found a towel and dried her body. He came back just as she finished. She took a few steps toward him and sunk to her knees. She leaned down and kissed his feet.

He watched her as she quietly started to cry again. “Why are you crying pet? They aren’t going to use you anymore. I’m very proud of you. Kneel up, let me look at you.” She raised her head up and looked into his eyes. He was surprised; he didn’t know what he was expecting, but not the pure expression of love and devotion on her face.

“Thank you Master, I love you.”

“I love you too, pet. You haven’t disappointed me. You have earned my mark pet.”

His words brought fresh tears to her eyes. She reached up and undid his pants; she wanted to thank him the best way she knew how. He smiled down at her as she lovingly took his cock into her mouth. She sucked gently and licked his balls and cock until he came in her mouth.

She licked her lips when he was done and then licked his cock clean before kissing the head and putting him back in his pants.

“Thank you slut,” he told her as he petted her hair. She sighed and rested her cheek against him. She was exhausted and thrilled. She had made him happy, and he said she had earned his mark. This is what she lived for. She was never happier than at this moment.

“I love you,” she whispered again.

“I know pet. Lets go, you still need to thank my friends for using you so well.” She shivered slightly, but got to her feet and followed obediently downstairs.

kira9871
kira9871
15 Followers
12