Earning the Afternoon Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Brother
Dark_Brother
2,652 Followers

"What are you doing?" He heard his mom's voice outside his room, and thought he was busted. He scrunched his eyes closed, trying to come up with some sort of excuse that would explain why he was hiding in his closet at lunchtime, when he was supposed to be at work.

"Let's do it in here, today," Peter said, and David realized he was safe, as Peter walked into Marion's son's room.

"But this is David's room," Marion protested.

"I know. This will be even kinkier, don't you think?"

"I swear I don't know what has gotten into you lately with this incest kick you've been on."

Peter laughed for a moment. "Me? You're the one that screamed out his name yesterday, while we were doing it doggy style."

"I know, and if he ever found out, I don't think I could live with the shame."

His mom had called out his name yesterday? David had to stop himself from readjusting his crotch at that thought. He was starting to get hard, but it was at the wrong angle. He was too afraid to move, and make a noise.

He watched through the slats in his closet door, as Peter led Marion into her son's room. "Okay. I don't know why I let you talk me into these things," she playfully complained, but didn't stop him as he started to remove her top. She started to undo Peter's belt, and as soon as it was free, she dropped to her knees, pulling his slacks down.

For the first time, David got a decent look at Peter's prick. It didn't look overly long, but it was thick. Marion gripped it at the base, and smiled up at Peter. "I can't believe I am about to give my boss a blowjob in my son's room." She then slipped his cock between her thick lips, and Peter threw his head back and groaned.

Marion's short blonde hair waved back and forth as she bobbed her head, bringing more and more groans from Peter. After a couple minutes he pulled her head off him, and smiled down at her. "If you do that too much more, we won't make it to the main event."

Marion bit her lower lip as she smiled up at Peter and jacked him off a couple more times. David, his eyes glued on the older couple, thought she looked younger than ever with that sparkle in her eyes. She stood and removed the rest of her clothing, while Peter did likewise.

She was about to get on the bed, when she stopped. "Wait. I don't want to make a mess on his bed. Is there something we can put under us?"

They started to look around the room, but David kept his room spic and span. He almost groaned as Peter walked up to the closet. There was no way he was going to be able to hide, as soon as it was opened.

David watched as if in slow motion while the closet door opened first a little, then slowly more and more. Peter stuck his head in, and immediately saw David.

"I thought I saw your car," he whispered, then reached for David. Peter's hand closed, and pulled a towel David had on a shelf out. He gave the younger man a wink, and then closed the door behind him. "Got it," Peter told the naked woman on her son's bed. He tossed her the towel, and she immediately spread it out on the bed.

David's crotch had shrunk when he thought he was about to get caught, but now as he watched, he was rock hard again. Luckily this time, he was able to adjust himself, covered by the noise of them talking.

Peter climbed on top of Marion, and began kissing her softly. David had often wondered what it would feel like to get more than just a peck from those big soft lips, and envied his dad and Peter their experiences.

Peter began to kiss down her neck till he reached her heaving bosom, then sucked one nipple between his teeth and was rewarded with a moan from Marion. David could see Peter's hand at his mother's crotch, spreading her lips, and he realized that Peter was putting on a show for him. He knew that her son was watching, and he was enjoying it too.

Peter released her tit, and looked her in the eyes. "I'll bet your son uses this towel to cum on when he masturbates. I'll bet he even masturbates to thoughts of you. Just think, you might be lying in his cum right now. Cum shot out to thoughts of you, his mother." David could see that Peter's words were having an effect on his mother. Her eyes blazed, as she looked at Peter, and she licked her lips.

Peter lunged forward, and sucked her tongue into his mouth, as he got into position to enter her. David could tell that he was rubbing his cock against her pussy, and she was moaning loudly into their kiss.

"Put it in me. Fuck me with that thick cock of yours," she mewled, as he continued to withhold it from her.

"Say it. I wanna hear you say it," Peter said, and David was confused. Hadn't she just told him what she wanted? Why was he waiting?

"Damnit Peter!" Marion said in exasperation. "You know how I feel. Why do I have to say it?"

Peter stopped moving, and actually began pulling away.

"Fine! Fuck me David. Fuck your mother. I want to feel your cock inside me!"

If David had been jacking off at that moment, he would have blown all over the inside of his closet. He knew that she was just role-playing, but the thought that she had actually said it, and that they were role-playing about HIM, was nearly too much.

Peter got back into position, and Marion threw her legs around him, not allowing him to escape again. She used those legs to great effect as she pulled her lover into her wet snatch. They both groaned loudly at the contact, and David heard their hips meet as Peter sank into her.

Peter began to grunt as he moved his hips into the married woman. David used the noise to cover the sound of him unzipping his pants, and pulling his own swollen penis out. He wasn't able to see much from this angle, so mainly listened to his mother's profanity.

"That's it, you big stud. Fuck me. Fuck me with that young cock of yours, David. Make me cum all over it!"

Marion began her orgasm as she spoke, and David watched as her legs tightened around Peter's waist.

"Would you fuck your son if he walked in right now?" Peter said when she had started to relax.

"No. That's wrong. It is one thing to play; it is another to have it actually happen. That's why we've been doing it during lunch. He almost caught us last time."

"You can't lie to me, when I'm inside you, Marion. I feel your pussy squeeze me every time you think of him." Peter pulled out of her, and rolled her onto her hands and knees. This gave David a great view of her ass and pussy. Her labia glistened with her juices as she hunched over. "I think you would let him fuck you if he wanted." She tried to protest, but Peter slipped into her, turning her denials into moans. "I'll even bet you would cum all over his cock, as he made you scream." She was shaking her head no, but she was also pushing back against his thrusts with vigor. "I'd even go so far as to say you would let him cum inside your sopping wet pussy."

"Yes! I would. Is that what you want to hear? That I would let my own son fuck me? That I sometimes masturbate to thoughts of him between my legs? That I wonder what the feel of his cum running down my throat would taste like? Or how warm his cum would feel as it ran down my legs?" Marion immediately went into the throes of another orgasm, as she finished talking.

Peter began to move his arm, and it took David a second to realize the older man was telling him to come out.

David was in a daze, after hearing the words his mother had just spoken. She really did and wondered all that? Before he knew it he was standing behind the adulterous couple. Peter indicated for him to strip, and he did so, with only half a mind. Was this really going to happen?

Marion finally came out of her stupor, and turned to look at Peter. David watched as her eyes grew to the size of tea saucers, or so it seemed to David.

"Son! What?" She tried to pull away from Peter, but the man had a firm grip on her waist, as he continued to thrust into her. Her eyes traveled David's body, and seemed to notice finally that he was naked. Her eyes seemed to grow even more when they finally alighted on his stiff cock. "David... Son... Why are you... Ung... In here?" She seemed to be having a hard time talking as Peter pounded into her.

"You said what you wanted. Your son is here to supply you with your desires." Peter told her, as if discussing the Sunday paper, and not an act of incest.

"But... No. I can't," Her words were at odds with the spark in her eyes, and she started to lick her lips. "I mean... It's wrong." She was no longer fighting Peter, and even seemed to be returning his thrusts. David crawled up onto his bed, near her face. "This is incest. Immoral, illegal, incest." The fight seemed to leave her completely, as she reached for her son's cock, and brought her lips near it. David almost missed her next words, as they whispered out of her. "Delicious incest."

Marions thick lips parted over David's thick head, and he let out a low moan of his own. He couldn't believe that his mom was actually giving him a blowjob. Her mouth felt so warm surrounding his manhood, David had to do everything within his power to keep from blowing his load right then.

"How does it feel to have two dicks in you, Marion? How does it feel to know that one of them is your son's?" Peter teased her.

In answer, his mom started to go wild, pushing back against Peter, and sucking hard on David's cock. David knew he was doomed. He placed his hands on the back of his mother's head, and grunted as he shot his load down her throat.

Marion began to moan herself, as she swallowed her son's cum, the vibrations enhancing David's orgasm. She didn't let his penis go when he was done, however, continuously sucking and licking him to keep him hard. David didn't know if it was her skills, or the fact that it was his own mother doing it, but he barely softened between her lips.

"I know how good that feels," Peter said, "but I promise this end is even better." He pulled out of her, and before David could even blink, Marion had David on his back, as she climbed up him.

She looked him deep in the eyes as she reach down between them, grasped his cock, and aimed it for her opening. "I hope this is what you wanted, son, because you're about to make your mother really happy!" She pushed down hard, and David thought he'd gone to heaven. Her pussy was like silk, tightly sliding down his pole. There was a fire inside her that only one thing could quench, but having just shot one load, he wasn't yet close to his second.

Their hips came together, and Marion dropped her lips to her son's. The kiss started out loving and tender. David could just barely taste himself on her lips, but it was overpowered, by the knowledge that he was finally learning just what it felt like to really kiss this beautiful woman. Her lips were soft, and yet firm as they pressed against each other, undulating under the passion they shared. When their tongues touched, David thought he heard fireworks going off in his head.

David wrapped his arms around his mother, and finally began to thrust into her. Their grunts and groans melded together into a symphony of dangerous delights that neither could deny.

Marion was the first to break the kiss, gasping for air. "Gawd, son, you feel so good. Why didn't we do this years ago? Ah, that's it. Right there. Keep doing that!" David lifted his head, and finally tasted the nipples he had admired through cracked doorways for so many years. They were hard and rubbery between his teeth, and he attacked them with a voracious appetite.

"Ah, son! You're gonna make your mom cum all over your stiff cock. Faster, son, faster. Yeah, suck mommy's boobs. Oh, Fuuuuuuuuu--"

David felt her pussy grip his cock a split second before his groin was soaked in her juices. He kept thrusting and sucking, trying to make her orgasm last as long as possible.

The bed shifted, reminding David that they weren't alone. Peter got behind Marion, and squatted down. David thought he knew what was about to happen, and reached down, grabbed his mother's fine ass, and spread her cheeks. Marion's twat suddenly got even tighter, as Peter slid into her anus.

"Oh, fuck, this is too much!" Marion cried, but David felt her start to rock between them. Her eyes were squeezed shut, as she moved and howled her delights at being so stuffed.

David moved his hands to her breasts, pinching both her nipples between his fingers, and started to nibble on her neck.

Peter was the first to start cumming, starting a chain reaction. Marion screamed her own orgasm, nearly deafening her son. David couldn't have pulled out of his mother in this position if he'd wanted to, which he didn't, and as soon as her tight pussy began to milk his cock, he gave up his second load into her.

Peter was the first to pull away, as he started to clean himself up. Mother and son cuddled on the bed for a bit, still basking in the afterglow of their mutual orgasms.

"Marion, I think you have earned the rest of the day off, but I still expect you to work tomorrow morning."

Neither one of them noticed when he left.

Marion was the first to speak, running her fingers through her son's hair, as she lay naked atop him. "I can't believe we actually did that."

"I can't believe YOU've wanted to do that. Do you know how many times I fantasized about this?" David asked in awe, smiling broadly.

Marion giggled, which did wonders for his gradually reviving cock still in her. "I always thought I was sick and demented for wanting to have sex with my own son, but you have grown into quite the fine man. But you have to promise me some things."

David leaned up, and planted a quick kiss on her lips, while reaching down and groping her delicious hind end. "Anything," he told her.

Marion wiggled her hips against her son, and he knew that she couldn't mistake to feeling of him growing inside her. "We can't tell your father, and we can't do it when he is home. I have promised to be faithful to him when he is here, and I mean to keep that promise." David started moving his hips as she spoke. "Un... But when he is... Gone... We can... We can... Fuck!" Marion mashed her lips back to her son's at the last expletive, and rolled him over, on top of her.

David worked himself onto his knees, and looked down at his glorious mother. Her blonde hair was fanned out on his pillow, and her breasts sat a little on her sides. Her stomach was flat, and for the first time, he noted that she was completely shaved. He placed his thumb at her clit, and pressed in as he rocked his hips. Marion's eyes stayed locked on his, and there was no mistaking the love and lust that lay behind them as he tenderly made love to his mother.

They made love several more times that afternoon, and he even got to feel the insides of her luscious ass, before they finally collapsed for the night.

Satisfied, happy, and very naked, the two slept more peacefully than they had in years.

Dark_Brother
Dark_Brother
2,652 Followers
12