EARS Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frog7
frog7
133 Followers

"Well my brother was not a good person; he was spoiled, selfish. He forged our parent's signature which removed me from the will. I received no money when they died, I know he did it. I struggled and did everything on my own; he underestimated this 25 year old woman! I'm going up in space. I could care less if he lived or died, he can stay this way, just keep this between us.

I nodded.

Two days I was at my condo and there was the doorbell. I peek through and it was two men and a woman. I knew who they really were.

General Xanzabar and his wife discuss partnering up with Global Trade, they asked about Andrew Johnson, Dr. Stella and M 47. but I tell they were already gone elsewhere and for now I had no means to contact them. The other one with them was the current Greeper. He gives me a wink as they departed but that wasn't all he gave me, it was a number. I decide to take him up on the offer.

****

"What's wrong?" Greeper asks me.

"Nothing, I was just thinking about my old friends."

"I'm sure they will come back."

I nod.

"Are you ready for another round?" He asks.

"Yeah," I grinned. So we started fucking again. I sighed happily at the thought that I helped save the world, evil has been dealt with and I gotten my reward. Andrew Johnson, Dr. Stella, M 47, I'll see you all one day again.

THE END

frog7
frog7
133 Followers
12