Earth Day

Story Info
Dhara & Rodan make good friend planning Earth Day.
14.1k words
4.8
7.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1:

Planning

My wife Dhara and I had organized the Earth Day event over several months. I should say that she had done most of the work. All of the plans were in place well in advance, but we fine-tuned them often as a new idea crept into our minds, or an adjustment had to be made because of logistics or a change in need due to weather, erosion or any other reason. Plans always change when you are planning an outdoor project in Colorado in the spring. Our plan was to build a new trail along Cheyenne Canyon near Colorado Springs. We worked closely with the Parks and Recreation District of both El Paso County and the city of Colorado Springs. We started the planning stage in August to start the project on Earth Day the following April.

We worked with a myriad of people as the planning played through. The first person we worked with at the county office was Damia. Damia was a nice enough looking lady, about 5'6" with a slight build. She was not skinny, but less than the average build. She had dark skin and hair that flowed to about her shoulder blades []with a nice figure, not at all unpleasant to look at. From the looks of her I would say that she was Indian in heritage.

When we first walked in, she smiled and introduced herself first to my wife and then me. "Hello, my name is Damia. I am excited to work with you on this plan!" she said offering her hand and staring Dhara straight in the eyes for a few seconds before turning to me and doing the same.

"My name is Dhara," said my wife. "And this is my husband, Rodan, Rod for short. It is a pleasure to meet you!"

"The pleasure is all mine," she responded smiling and looking Dhara straight in the eyes again. We sat at the conference table and pulled out the maps of the region and started showing her our plans. We talked about the materials that we would need, the path that the new trail would take, the points of interest that we might want to point out as the path made its way through the canyon and a number of other things that crossed our minds. It was a very pleasant conversation. Damia seemed to really like our plan and offered several ideas to make it better.

The next stop was at the city's park and rec office. As we stepped inside, we were immediately greeted by the administrative assistant, Terra. She was a mesmerizingly beautiful young lady about 22 or 23, long flowing red hair, a very athletic and toned body, looking somewhat like a tennis player, and a smile that would light up a room buried two miles below the surface of the earth without any electricity what-so-ever for lighting. Terra took our names and called to the back for Tucker, the director that we were to go over our plans with.

Tucker was a well-built gentleman in his early 50's with salt and pepper hair groomed well. He had a moustache and sideburns to the bottom of his ears but well maintained. He looked like he could have been a middle linebacker in his college days. We could see that he kept himself in shape.

Dhara was drawn to his pecs; she has always been a sucker for a man with a good set of pecs. We shook Tucker's hand and went to the conference table to lay out our revised plan with him for the first time. He was very interested and asked if he could take some time to look it over before asking any questions.

We went back to the lobby area to wait and give him the undisturbed time he needed to go over our plan. I struck up a conversation with Terra. Her smile and deep green eyes kept my attention. As we laughed and talked, Terra would reach out and touch my hand and her eyes would light up. Dhara noticed this and said, "Terra, if you don't stop, I will get raped as we walk into our door tonight." Then she laughed.

It is no secret that I have a thing for red-heads! Dhara will dye her hair red for me quite often and it leads to some wild times. That did not seem to stop Terra. In fact, it seemed to spur her on. She would laugh and reach out and touch me more often and her stare would linger longer each time.

Tucker called Terra and asked her to bring us back in. She asked, "Dhara, would you like something to drink?" Then she put her hand on my shoulder and asked me the same.

Dhara responded, "Water would be great!" I said, "I am good," as I turned to the table to listen to Tucker.

"Here you go, Dhara," Terra said as she came back into the room. She gave Dhara the bottle of water and put her hand on her shoulder as she looked down at the plans.

Tucker said, "Terra has been very insightful in these plans in the past. Do you mind if she listens in?"

Dhara did not answer. But I interjected, "That is fine! The more eyes on this project the better. We want it to be the best!" It was not like Dhara not to answer. She seemed distracted. I was not sure what the issue was but thought that if she had any objections she would say so; she is not shy about that.

We hashed out several ideas and settled on a basic strategy. Tucker and I sat and worked out the materials needed and the cost estimates of the project while Terra and Dhara called Damia to start a discussion about fundraising ideas. This part of the planning went very smoothly and soon Tucker and I went into the room with the girls and gave them our estimates so that they would be able to include the monetary goal that needed to be reached.

When we entered the room, I noticed the distinct odor of Dhara when she is sexually aroused. She is very attracted to older men, especially if they are gray or graying. With the combination of his physique, salt and pepper hair, and being dressed sharply in a suit and tie, I knew she had been fantasizing about Tucker. With this knowledge, I wanted to hurry up and finish the meeting so we could get home.

"My God, did you feel that?" Dhara said. "Did you feel the chemistry in the air? I thought we were going to cum right there in the room!"

I took her into my arms and kissed her passionately and thought that I would cum at that moment. You see, when Dhara kisses, it is pure unadulterated sex. There is so much passion in one of her kisses that a man has no control over anything that happens.

We fell to the floor right there in front of the door. We ripped each other's clothes off and I went to town eating her pussy. She quickly turned to do a 69 with me. She is not big on giving head, but I was not going to say anything. When she gets this turned on, you just let her do whatever she wants to you and it is guaranteed that you will LOVE it!

After about ten minutes, I felt as though I was going to blow the back of her head off and was afraid that if we did not change that I would no longer be able to control myself and do just that. I turned her around and mounted her doggy style and thrust my rock-hard cock into her dripping pussy. She had cum twice in the short time that we were eating each other and a third time as soon as I entered her. I came in a powerful wave.

Surprisingly, I did not go limp afterwards. She begged me to fuck her in the ass and I gratefully accommodated her wishes. I was easing my cock into her asshole so that I would not hurt her, but she screamed, "Fuck my ass hard! NOW!" So I started ramming in and out stretching her asshole to its limits. She was moaning loudly and then started screaming, "OH YESS, OH MY GOD, OH YES I'M CUMMING!!!!!"

I kept pounding her ass. I was nowhere near cumming. She screamed, "That's it baby, fuck my asshole. You know you love it. I know you would love to fuck Terra and Damia too. Fuck my ass like it was one of them." I started pounding even harder.

"You know you wish this was Tucker pounding your ass," I told her and she squirmed under me. "I saw the way you were looking at him when he first came out. I smelled the sexual desire on you when he and I joined you and Terra in the other room!" I kept increasing my pace while fucking her ass. She moaned and screamed. I was ready to explode when she blew my mind.

"I want to watch you fuck Terra up her ass. You would love that, wouldn't you? I saw the way you two carried on flirting. The sexual energy was electrifying. Pretend it is her ass you are fucking now!" That did it for me. I exploded what seemed like ten pounds of semen up her ass and she moaned as she felt the semen shooting far up into her bowels and felt the spasms of my cock.

As we were coming down from our sexual high we noticed that neither one of us had bothered to shut the door as we entered the house. We quickly shut the door and ran to our bedroom. We laughed hard after that. "I am not a publicly sexual person," Dhara said. "But I have to admit that when we noticed the door was open, it sent a thrill to my pussy to know that any number of people could have witnessed that very animalistic display of sex we just had. It is exhilarating!"

"Not to mention who all could have heard us. We both were very vocal this afternoon!" I added. She turned beet red at that thought but you could tell she was excited about the idea. She quickly dove for my semi-hard cock and started giving me another blow-job. 'Two in one day,' I thought. 'He must have really turned her on!'

Once I was good and hard again she straddled me on the bed facing me and inserted my now hard cock into her pussy and made love to me in a slow pace. I kissed, sucked and played with her beautifully large tits as she rode me to another mind-blowing orgasm. She came just as I started spurting what little sperm I had into her again. We collapsed and fell fast asleep on the bed.

Chapter 2

Setting Up

A month or so later we went back to Damia's office to hear some updates that she had come up with to make the fundraising go better. It was noon when we got there and we went straight back to her office. Her assistant said that she was going to lunch and would not be back until 1:30 because she had to run some errands as well. Damia smiled and said, "That is fine, we do not have any more appointments today. Don't bother to come back. Take the rest of the day off and we will see you on Monday. Besides it is Friday and we close at 2:00 anyway."

"I am sorry; we did not realize that you were closing early today. We can come back another time so as not to keep you from getting your weekend started," I said.

"No worries. I set the meeting for this time for a reason. We will not be interrupted this way. If you will excuse me for a second I need to lock the door behind Melanie so nobody walks in and then I will stop by the powder room if you do not mind. Feel free to help yourself to anything you like. Make yourselves comfortable."

Dhara went to the break room and grabbed a couple bottles of water and asked Damia if she wanted anything. Damia said no.

We were looking over the fundraising plans when Damia came back into the office. I noticed that she had refreshed her lipstick and put her hair up. She looked absolutely delicious. She had changed clothes as well; at least I think she did. I had not noticed her skirt before. The skirt hit her about mid-thigh and really accentuated the muscle tone of her sexy legs.

I could tell that Dhara had noticed this as well, but she controlled her eyes better than I did. "I was looking over your ideas on the fundraising gala. I see you were planning on The Broadmoor. I think if we get a slightly more centered venue, we might be able to make a little more money," Dhara said.

"I was thinking the same thing just now," was the response from Damia. "A CENTRAL location is just what I have in mind!" It was obvious to me she was not talking about the fundraising event anymore, but Dhara did not catch that as she was still looking at the planning sheet.

"Central is always good," I stated and chuckled a little bit. At this Dhara turned to talk with us and noticed that Damia definitely had a different subject in mind. I thought Damia was going to pounce right then and there. Instead, she looked at the planning sheet and said, "Where should we go that is more centralized?" and rested her hand on Dhara's shoulder.[]

"I was thinking maybe the Antlers Hotel," Dhara said. "It puts us downtown and we can draw more of the people that are willing to make larger donations that way."

"The Antlers is a good idea. Should we go down there and talk to them next Friday?" Damia asked. "I like to go in person; it is harder for them to say no." Dhara and I agreed.

"Should we have Terra and Tucker join us since they are a part of this team as well?" I asked. Everyone agreed.

Friday came and we met there at 4:00 and talked with the manager about the use of one of their ballrooms for the fundraiser. The ladies all dressed very elegantly and Tucker and I wore suits and ties in order to drive home the importance of the event. The manager was very supportive and offered the biggest ballroom: RENT-FREE. We jumped on it and set the date right then and there. He then gave each of us a voucher for two free weekends each at the hotel.

We went to the hotel bar to celebrate. We had three or four drinks each when Terra said, "Let's go to one of the nightclubs for some dancing and more drinks." We all agreed and went down the street to one of the nightclubs that have several bars within it.

We started on the rooftop where pop music was playing and we all started swaying to the music. I asked Dhara if she wanted to dance and she said that she would rather dance a slower song but that I should dance with one of the other ladies.

Terra and I hit the floor dancing, soon followed by Tucker and Damia. We were having a great time. The music was good and full of energy. The next song was much slower so Dhara and I danced together. We love dancing together!

"You really like Terra, don't you," My Love stated, smiling big. []"She likes you too, I can tell. She almost creams every time she looks at you!"

"It is all in your imagination," I answered, wondering if she might be onto something that I was not catching. It did not matter. In the 26 years we have been married, we have been faithful to each other. I adore Dhara and would never do anything that would jeopardize our marriage. We can get turned on by anyone and bring it home to ravish each other.

"I can tell that you want her too. Remember the first day we met her..." She stated, smiling. "We became exhibitionists that afternoon."

"As I recall, you were pretty damned turned on by Tucker as well! And that played a big role in our exhibition."

"I was not," she answered indignantly. "I have very little interest in Tucker!"

That took me by surprise. I could tell she meant it. It was not just a teasing thing where she was feigning innocence. She truly did not have an attraction to Tucker. "So what had you turned on so much that afternoon? I thought you were so hot and heavy for Tucker."

"Both Terra and Damia and the way they were undressing you with their eyes right in front of me. No shame in either one of those two ladies."

"The girls turned you on? This is a side of you I have never seen," I retorted

"No, the thought of them wanting you is what turned me on. I knew they could lust for you all they wanted. It is me you come home to every night. It is me that you fuck the shit out of when you get turned on by someone else. That is what had me so hot for you; two beautiful ladies lusting after my husband. If I had known we were going to fuck where people could have seen us, I would have fucked you right there in front of Terra."

"Whoa! You are so hot right now. I want to fuck you right now," I stated.

"Later. I want to enjoy watching them lust for you some more. Dance with them and start grinding a bit. See how they react. I will see if I can get a room for the weekend at the Antlers since we have the voucher and all. No use driving all the way home after getting so turned on. We can just go right down the street, get our room and fuck all weekend."

The song ended and we made our way off the floor. I was not sure how to react to this new side of Dhara, but I sure knew that I loved when she was so turned on last time and that this might be as good.

Damia asked me to dance next. It was a very energetic song and we soon were having a great time on the dance floor. When the song ended Dhara called me over and whispered in my ear, "I want you to grind on them! You want the fuck of your life, don't you? Get them hot and ready to rape you, and then when we get to the hotel..." She left it right there.

Terra grabbed me as the next song started and we were dancing and laughing and having a great time. I glanced at Dhara and she motioned to her hips. I got the message. I pulled Terra in close and started rubbing my thigh on her pussy as we danced. She leaned back and started doing the same. As the song ended, she whimpered a little and held me there.

A slow song started playing and she said. "Let's keep dancing." I looked at Dhara and she smiled and turned to get her another drink. Terra and I danced. She started rubbing her pussy on my thigh and moaning. I could tell she was close to orgasm as she said," Oh God, it is getting hot in here," and pulled away.

I pulled her back into my arms and pressed my thigh into her crotch again. She started to breathe heavily and then her breathing started to staccato and I could tell that she had an orgasm. I kept the pressure on her crotch the rest of the song. She was starting to sweat a little and melted in my arms. Just before the song ended, I looked at Dhara and she had the grin of the Cheshire Cat.

When the song was over Terra excused herself to the bathroom and Dhara followed. Damia said that she too wanted to dance some more so we went out to the floor. I asked why she wasn't dancing with Tucker and she replied that she had, but thoroughly enjoyed watching Terra and I dance. I danced much the same way with Damia, but the song did not deserve the same dance so we made some new moves that about had me cumming. Damia sure knew what she was doing to me on the dance floor. It was starting to get to her as well.

When the dance was over, we had both cum a little but I could tell she wanted more. Another slow song came on and Dhara asked me to the floor. We danced a while and she stated that I did a number on Terra. She said that Terra was almost in a trance from the dance. She suggested that we go downstairs to the country bar for a few dances and drinks before we headed to the hotel. I agreed.

When we got downstairs and ordered drinks, Tucker took Dhara out to dance. They were doing a two-step and Damia asked me to dance again.

"Oh no, you had him last. It is my turn again," Terra butted in. We hit the floor and started to two-step. We went right into the second song as well. She continued to hold her crotch on my leg as we danced. She stared into my eyes and said, "I love the way your thigh hits my pussy! You know how to really turn a girl on! I have never cum like I did upstairs. Hell, I have never cum dancing. What is it with you?"

I replied that I know how to treat a lady and she said, "Lucky ladies! If I can cum like that dancing, what will you do to me in bed?" I just smiled and turned her by lifting her with my leg.

Damia was next and she hopped right onto my thigh as well. She did not say a word, but constantly stared into my eyes with lust in hers. We danced two dances as well.

A polka played next and I left Damia for Dhara. Dhara and I love to polka together. We danced and twirled and laughed as we did. She asked how turned on I was from dancing with the two ladies. I said, "You will have to wait until we get to the hotel to find out. How turned on are you?"

"You will have to wait to find out yourself!" We continued dancing. Tucker and I alternated dancing with each lady until the bars closed. We had a great time.

"Well, we are going to the hotel now. We both have had too much to drink to drive," I told the group and said my goodbyes. I asked Dhara how she felt and she said that she felt great and could not wait to get to the hotel. I could not wait either, but controlled myself to keep from raping her right then and there.