Earth Day Project

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
falcon29
falcon29
229 Followers

"I'm not sure I could take it all," she said.

"Would you like to try?" I teased. "I'm sure he'd be more than willing to let you."

"Hmm…" she said, "you mentioned once that you might like to try a threesome." As I said, we had discussed it in the past. I had let her know that I was willing if and when she was.

"I wasn't talking about my friends, but we can think about it if you want to," I said. I hadn't expected this but I'm nothing if not adaptable. I was remembering the sight of Billie's bare wet skin shining in the dying light of the fire. Sauce for the goose, etc., etc.

At home Dale and Charlie parked at the curb while I pulled the Chevy into the driveway. I couldn't park inside the garage because I had turned the back half into my retreat. The old refrigerator was there, along with some salvaged living room furniture and a small carpet. I had the old TV out there, too.

I pushed the button to open the garage door and the guys helped me stow the tools. The women went inside. I opened the cooler and counted what was left of the beer. We still had a six pack on melting ice. I also had another case in the refrigerator. We collapsed in front of the TV and watched the late recap of the game we'd missed. We decided it was just as well we'd missed it, since our team lost.

The intercom crackled to life. Angie had made fun of the wireless communication system I'd picked up. "I'll never get you out of your little den now," she had said. She had since seen the advantages. It kept her from having to run out to call me for meals and whatever. Now Billie's voice came out of the speaker.

"You guys are missing all the fun," she said. Then it clicked off and there was no further explanation. We looked at each other and shrugged. I clicked the TV off and we trooped into the house.

The women weren't in the living room or the kitchen. Then I caught a scent of searing meat. The sliding door to the patio was open and the screen kept out the early bugs. Angie had fired up the barbecue! "Great!" I said. "Steaks on the grill!" We soon learned that wasn't the 'fun' Billie had meant.

We went outside and the grill was there, the steaks cooking nicely. But the women were not there, either. Dale heard a giggle and turned. The direction it had come from was the little gazebo I'd built over the hot tub.

Just as we all got the message, the three women came strolling out of the gazebo. They were all naked again. Our back yard faces onto undeveloped land. I was hoping that it would be years and years before anybody built back there. I didn't want to go to the expense of building a privacy fence.

A few minutes later all six of us were naked and chewing strip steaks and microwaved baked potatoes. We had traded our beer for some jug wine and we were all feeling pretty loose. Once our bellies were full again we turned our attention to other appetites.

"So, Charlie," Billie said, "what do you think about Sheila's idea about sharing your bed?" Her question caught Charlie unaware. I had been watching him trying not to stare at her big tits. I glanced at Angie sitting across the picnic table from me. She winked at me and grinned. Dale was sitting opposite Sheila, eyeing her perky little titties. When Billie asked her question he guffawed. He's the only guy I've ever known whose laugh really is a 'guffaw'.

Charlie blushed and mumbled something like he was still thinking about it. "Well," Billie went on, "if you want to talk to an impartial party, come with me." She stood up and held out her hand. With a glance at Sheila (who shrugged her shoulders, making her tits give a little bounce) he shyly stood up and took it. She led him to the gazebo. We all looked at each other, realizing that the stakes had been raised.

Angie winked at me again and rose to her feet. She walked around the table and took the seat next to Dale that Charlie had just vacated. Sheila's eyes glittered with lust as she watched my wife's hand disappear below the edge of the table, obviously going into Dale's lap. Then she looked at me.

Well, I thought, I guess it's time. I stood up, trying not to think about my growing hard on. I took Sheila's hand and led her out to the garage and the couch that waited there.

When I lowered my face between her thighs her scent intoxicated me. Of the three women, she was the only one completely shaved. Angie trims her pubic hair; Billie lets here go wild. Sheila's smooth hairless mound was delightful. She screamed when her orgasm hit her. Then she rolled us over and straddled me. She fucked me like a wild woman, grunting each time she hit bottom and her ass slapped against my thighs.

I pinched and rolled her nipples -- the way Angie likes me to do. Sheila seemed to like it too. She came again rapidly and when I rolled us over we fell to the floor. Almost without missing a beat -- other than needing to re-insert my cock -- I pounded down into her and stretched her legs wide as I fucked her. I shuddered as I filled her tight cunt with my semen. We relaxed a while, playing and fondling. We shared a cold beer from the refrigerator before going back in the house.

There was nobody on the patio. Sounds of sex drifted down the hall from the direction of the bedrooms. I asked Sheila if she wanted to join one or the other of the couples. She didn't. Instead we went out to the tub and soaked.

Angie and Dale were the first to reappear. Angie looked like the proverbial cat after the canary. Her breasts still bore the flush of orgasm. I briefly wondered if she'd be satisfied with my equipment after sampling Dale's hose. I pushed the thought away. She got into the water and straddled my lap, kissing me harder than she had for a while. I knew I didn't have anything to worry about. Dale, meanwhile, had slid over next to Sheila and was sucking on her nipples. Angie and I watched, our excitement reviving.

Sheila sat on Dale's lap, facing us. She rose up and they were obviously making an attempt to get his cock into her. The water was a problem for them until we heard the first slaps. From the house came the unmistakable sounds of a spanking being administered. Billie's shrieks glided out into the air. The sounds must have turned Sheila on more because she soon was bobbing up and down on Dale's huge pecker and groaning. He reached around her and tweaked her nipples.

Angie was chewing on my ear lobe and my cock found its way to its familiar home. I was glad we had a good filter in the tub. We all fucked until we reached another climax and then separated to relax and soak.

A little while later Billie and Charlie came out to join us. Billie was more animated than I can remember seeing her. Charlie looked well satisfied, too. "Honey," Billie said, "I have a new fetish." Dale just grinned and shook Charlie's hand.

"Yeah, well, there have been a lot of times you've needed a good spanking, but I was afraid you'd turn me in for spousal abuse."

"No worries," Billie laughed. "From now on, you just paddle my ass whenever you think it needs it." We all laughed.

Not too long after that, our friends got dressed and left. Everybody got kissed and hugged.

I closed the door and turned to my naked wife. We embraced gently. It was obvious we were both satisfied sexually, but we needed to spend some time just being us. I suggested a shower and Angie agreed. We lathered each other and caressed the suds away.

While we were drying off I gave her ass an experimental swat. I remembered waking her up that way that morning. It had been a long and eventful day. When my hand fell with a crack on her cheek she jumped. Then she leaned forward and rested her hands on the toilet tank cover, offering her butt to me. It surprised me.

I swatted her another dozen times, watching the white flesh turn pink and take on hand prints. I was surprised at the way it made me feel, too. I felt my cock swelling again. I don't know what it is about spanking -- but then I don't really care. All I know is that it turned us both on so much that we ended the night with another great round of sex. It was the best all night for me because this was Angie -- the woman I love.

falcon29
falcon29
229 Followers
12