Earth Day Up Up and Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment I had been dreading came and went without me even noticing. Helen came over and was greeted by Carol while I was busy watching the toy balloon rise. The wind had dropped a slight bit but not quite enough. I would fly myself, but should I take passengers? The forecast said that the wind would die. Should I just pack it up and go home? Should I fly and hope the forecast was right? Who would I fly? Experienced crew who knew what was going to happen, or risk it with the city passengers?

That was when I noticed Carol and Helen embracing. They were talking like two old friends.

Carol led Helen over to me.

"I'm afraid it will just be me for the ride. The mayor is busy."

"I'm not sure if we are going to fly today. It's a bit windy yet. The winds are supposed to die down but we can't wait too long."

"Would you fly if it was just you?"

"Yes I would, but I don't want to endanger any passengers."

"The mayor is too busy to go, so it would just be me. I'm game for a wild ride." Helen's eyes sparkled. I wondered if there was a double meaning in that smile.

Carol joined in. "Go ahead and take her, Gary. We came here to fly, not practice packing up a balloon." The rest of the crew was nodding. I didn't feel comfortable being talked into it.

I looked at the trees. The top branches seemed to be fluttering less. I looked at the flag. I wondered if it was my imagination but it seemed to be fluttering less.

What the heck! I wanted to fly too.

I wasn't comfortable, but finally I said. "Well guys, lets do it then."

Will muscled the fan out of the trailer. Chuck went out and grabbed the end of the crown line and braced himself. Carol and Jim each took an edge of the throat and held it open as Will started the fan.

I watched for a moment as the balloon began to fill with air. I looked at the red and green control lines and made sure they were free. Then I went to the top of the balloon and began to find the Velcro fasteners on the parachute and the envelope. It was not a simple job as the two fluffy bits of fabric fluttered in the wind of the fan and the natural wind. Find the one on the parachute labeled number 1 and the one on the envelope with the same number and stick them together. The top ones wanted to rise in the cold high pressure air. The bottom ones wanted to hide under the pile of fabric. Finally they were all together and the balloon was one piece. It filled more quickly with the top sealed.

I went back to my place inside the basket which was still laying on its side. I looked from Jim to Carol as they were holding the throat open to let in the air, and in a moment the flame from my burner. The strong breeze from the fan was stirring Jim's shirt tail. It was getting under Carol's T shirt and making it fluff in an odd kind of way.

I made a hand signal to Will on the fan and he slowed the motor down as I lit the burner. Once the pilot light was going, he turned the wind up again till it ruffled everyone's clothes again. I tried to scream over the noise of the fan at the two on the throat. Neither heard the words, but both understood. Jim ducked behind the fabric and gave me the thumbs up. Carol repeated the motion but she didn't get out of the way.

I got out of the basket and showed her the best way to stand with the fabric of the envelope protecting her from the blast of flame. Then I went back to my place. Jim gave me the thumbs up again.

I opened the valve and a 20 foot gout of flame shot into the envelope. The heat made the side of the balloon fill with hot air. Then the envelope began to bend. The top rose in a bubble as Chuck strained on the crown line to hold the balloon in place. Another gout of flame and the balloon began to rise.

Chuck struggled with the crown line, holding the balloon in place until the envelope heated and he could not hold it anymore. The trees were protecting us from the wind and Chuck was not thrown around too much.

I signaled Will to shut off the fan as the balloon stood up, dragging Chuck toward me. The rising envelope pulled the basket upright and against the retaining line. I took the crown line from him and hooked it to the burner frame with the clip on the end of the line. Carol and Jim grabbed the scoop as the envelope rose and passed me the clips which I put on the burner frame before loosing another blast of hot air.

The trees kept us from being blown by the wind and everything stayed, surprisingly, where it stood. Carol motioned Helen over. I told Helen how to step in and then we were ready. Carol leaned over the basket from outside and give me a kiss.

Her eyes twinkled. "Have fun, Gary!" Something in the way she said it caught my attention, but I was too busy to reflect on it at that moment.

I was too busy, to look at the two beautiful women. I fired the burner and found the point where we hit neutral buoyancy. Then I heated a little more and we lifted off the ground.

For a moment, Helen watched the ground recede, then she came to me and wrapped her arms around me. For a moment I thought she was frightened. Then her lips met mine and her tongue found mine.

One eye watched the ground receding. The other lost in our embrace. My cock surged as I pulled her close to me. One of her hands left my back to find that erection and stroke it through my pants. I let out a gasp at the touch.

Helen broke the kiss and looked into my eyes. "Do you know how long I've wanted to touch you like this?" Her fingers found my zipper and pulled it down.

I could only answer her question with a gurgle in the back of my throat. Helen pulled my cock out into the air and smiled at me as her hand began to stroke my cock. Conflict raced through my body. The mad desire to have this woman mixed with the fear of the situation. My eyes flickered from the altimeter, to the envelope temperature gauge to the VSI to Helen's face.

Helen smiled at me as she slid her body down mine. My eyes watched as her lips moved to my cock. I gasped as her lips surrounded the glans. I groaned when her mouth slid down my cock. My eyes were constantly in motion. Looking from the instruments to her mouth.

Helen's mouth slid down my cock. The radio burst into life. It was Carol's voice. "Crew to Free spirit. Radio check." GOD DAMN RADIO... GOD DAMN COMMUNICATION DEVICES!

Helen withdrew her mouth from my cock and smiled at me and then she giggled. She stood as her hands held down the jeans I hadn't even seen her open. As she stood, her pants and panties stayed in a pile around her ankles. She kicked one foot out, leaving the pile around the other.

"Free Spirit to crew. My radio is working. I'll call you when I need you."

Helen bent over, her hands holding the edge of the wicker basket, her ass wiggling at me. I see her wet open pussy beckoning me, inviting me. I can not get out of my pants fast enough. I hold the burner handle as I nuzzle up to her. Feeling my cock touch her pussy for the first time, I gasp.

I have to be careful, holding the burner handles as I move to her. I don't want to point it at the envelope, pull the burner trigger by accident and turn us into a flaming candle!

Helen rocks back into me, but the distraction of controlling the balloon keeps me from the concentration she deserves! Helen boils into orgasm several times, but I must concentrate on keeping us alive! Each time my orgasm nears, I am forced to burn to keep us aloft and my passion subsides.

Helen, the trooper, keeps herself available but before that moment comes, our fuel is low. I must search for a landing place. Reluctantly, we dress.

"You know who referred me to you don't you?" Helen asked with a chuckle.

My mind whirls. "Carol?" I ask.

Helen giggles. "The one and only. And don't worry. I'll finish you off later. Carol wants a three some."

So did I! My swollen balls longed to explode into Helen!

The landing was an anti-climax. I found a tree shielded field and dropped in softly right beside a lane in a hay field. The crew was instantly there and you never saw a pilot more eager to pack up a balloon! Two of the crew members were also motivated to help and we were out of there in record time!

We went back to the park, filled with earth day exhibits. They told me that our flight had really made the festivities in the park. I couldn't wait to make some festivities of my own!

12