Earth-Loving Mother Earns Orgasms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lust filled and pumping, my body became a spasming mass without consciousness. Again, I felt sexual energy pulsing through my being and I knew I was going to cum hard. I wanted PJ with me this time; one more glorious orgasm. I didn't this I'd be able to cum again later, so I fingered his asshole. I felt him relax and suddenly he started to bellow and fuck up into me harder. Our bodies slammed together, slapping flesh in a wet sloppy union of earthly delight. It was so fucking delicious—I wanted to bounce forever feeling that constant pleasure-evoking motion even if I was exhausted. I knew PJ could provide all the force and attention necessary to do it for a very long time.

I felt his hands move to my hips as I wet a finger with my juices and pressed on his ass. I wanted him to cum desperately as the ache grew in my cunt. I felt his balls tighten against my wrist and the pulsations surged into me. PJ rammed and grunted, "Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!" Feeling his eruption in me was the emotional trigger I needed and I started to quake and cum in silent mind numbing undulations. He kept cumming and cumming and cumming. Even when my body went limp, he kept thrusting and bucking. I was so flooded that I couldn't tell if his cock was still spurting.

I leaned back limp, PJ's hands held me up. He lowered me and hugged me by reaching around to cup my breasts. I wanted to pull away but couldn't at that point. Fortunately, PJ's cock finally let up and slid out of me. I rolled off of him and mustered enough energy to kiss him tenderly on the lips before I curled up next to his radiant body.

Shielding my eyes with my arm, I laid there content and sighing. "Sweet lord, PJ you're too much. I can't believe what just happened."

"Lynne, there's a reason why the Chinese population is so big and there's a reason why it's not even bigger." My laughter was muffled by the pillow I was now hugging. PJ stroked my body as I drifted into a luxurious sleep.

In the darkness of the predawn morning, I slowly climbed out of bed to dress. PJ woke up and watched for a moment and then came up behind me and cupped my tits. I watched him caress and roll my nipples in the mirror. "I love American women because they have such lovely big breasts and I love mothers because their breasts swell. You're very beautiful Lynne."

I would have used PJ's cock again but I was too sore to do it. I simply kissed him good bye with as much affection and emotion as possible. In the sunrise, I drove home with the glow of the most erotic experience of my life still in me. I somehow felt more grounded in my being and a little proud of the fact that I'd been able offer myself as a gift to a great environmental scholar and a world-class lover.

The reality was that with his environmentalism, PJ Dong had inspired my community to become more beautiful and with the seeds he planted in me, he made me feel beautiful. In the years that followed, we continued to correspond and he returned annually to fertilize both his message and my womb. Both this mother and Mother Earth benefited greatly and the ancient secrets of China were the foundation.

(End of Quickies: Chapter 3—Lynne)

12