Earth Shattering Experience

Story Info
You're ready to let loose on each other.
745 words
3.5
18.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within the glimmering glow of the lit candles, we are rested, relaxed and naked with our warm bodies snuggling to one another. After a day of teasing each other both physically and verbally, we are ready to comfort each other and let loose... right now we're kissing one another; you fondling your breasts, me rubbing me all over.

Suddenly you ask what I want and I answer, "Do yourself, please..." and for the first time, you begin to play with your body in front of me, but you're off into your own fantasy as if I didn't exist. Exploring your inner-self, you let go and go all out, not caring about anything but wanting to get yourself off... but you don't.

Suddenly, you roll me onto my back and begin to kiss me, our tongues meeting. Slowly you move to my neck then down further and yet, even further – "You taste oh so good." You then work your way down to my love nest, and suddenly stop. Using luscious body oil and then straddling yourself between my spread legs, pouring just the perfect amount of oil over my pussy. Running your fingers over my soft pussy and beginning to rub my clit. As my clit hardens, you use one of your fingers to rub my soft swollen lips; first around the outside then the inside. You then insert your finger inside my tight, wet, horny and hot pussy. With your finger inserted inside me, and slowly going in and out, you begin to rub my now harden clit with your thumb. I want to cum so bad, but you bring me to the brink and pause; only long enough to sustain me from cumming.

All this while you passionately kiss my lips, my neck and continue onto my breasts. My nipples are hard and erect, my clit is swollen, and my pussy is wet and hot. Your finger then curls inside me to my "magic zone". All I can think of is wanting to explode but you won't let me just yet. Your soft tongue begins to trace my lips, pressing forward in a passionate kiss while your thumb is still on my beautiful clit and your finger slides inside my luscious pussy. Slowly, you use another finger and gently massage the rim of my ass. The sensations that are running through my body are unbelievable! You're driving me absolutely crazy and I can no longer hold back. You begin to finger-fuck me faster and harder and insert another finger into my hungry pussy! Now you remove your thumb from your clit and your mouth takes its place. Your tongue gently kissing you and then sucking me, getting me more horny, hotter and wetter. You return your thumb to rubbing my clit. Now I'm crying out with pleasure asking you to finish... then you just stop. As I'm getting ready to explode and cum with such tremendous force, I begin to grab my super-harden dick and massage it – but you won't let me have it though.

All of a sudden, BAM! I scream out and burst with the most fantastic orgasm I have ever experienced. But this is not enough for me ... I've still got more in me and must have the "big one". While I'm still panting, I take your dick and begin to massage it. I briefly kiss and suck on it, and then place it into my satisfied, but still wanting more, pussy. I am so fucking hot and burning inside that you know what needs to happen! You begin thrusting and pounding away, we're rocking in unison, until we both cum SO hard, it feels like an *earthquake*.

Your orgasm is just as shattering as my own and it's very evident as I feel our juices beginning to run down the inside of my thigh. You see this and immediately begin to rub your sensitive dick through it. Then you turn me around to the edge of the bed to where you are standing. With your hand on my head and the other holding your dick to my face, you slide that cum soaked dick into my mouth. Mmmmmmm ..... you love watching me licking and sucking our juices from your dick. You're so weak, you can hardly stand. You climb into bed and pull me close. We are both so tired, yet satisfied with the experience... we simply snuggle, kiss, and then drift into a deep sleep.