Earth: The Breeding Grounds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle clawed his chest, leaving pink scratch marks. She closed her eyes, arched her back, but continued rolling her hips like a belly-dancer. She went faster and faster, the itch growing. Her face tensed in a bitter expression. "Oooo! Cum for me! Fill-eel me-ee-ee!"

The blonde Martian and Michelle climaxed simultaneously and melted into a sweaty embrace. It became quiet, besides the labored breathing from the pair. Neither moved. They remained still, collecting their fractured thoughts.

Several Martians eased out from the foliage and circled the combatants.

One stepped forward and raised his hand, halting the others. He had long hair as dark as night, but silky, shimmering under the sunlight. He scanned the area, sniffing the air like a dog catching a scent. With a smile, he said, "Sae-es-qane!"

His voice carried in the wind, sending the Martians to their knees. In their alien tongue, they chanted in jubilee, "Sae-es-qane!" Their loud, melodic chant shook the ground beneath them and sailed through the sky. "Sae-es-qane! Sae-es-qane!"

"Fuck the Old Mothers..." Michelle uttered breathlessly. Sweat trickled along her jaw line. She exhaled a labored breath but then showed a smirk. "I am... queen, queen of the breeding grounds."

12