Earthshaking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What was I to do? Nancy was making me feel as if there were no tomorrows, the gentleness of her ministrations saturating my soul with an unbelievable array of emotions and desires. Julie and I had only learned enough to allow us to orgasm. It was sexual, pure and simple, the meat of the experience: tongue on labia, clit and vaginal canal, lick for all you were worth and let friction do its thing. The feeling of intenseness that we felt together was our love for one another. I began to imagine, as Nancy performed those wonderful techniques on me, what it would be like if Julie and I learned to make love to each other like Nancy was doing to me. Our love and the tremendous physical attention would no doubt have us climaxing for hours. I needed to find a way to convince my lover to try to learn from her mother, watch her if she did nothing else, but participate so she would know how it felt. I didn't know how the incest thing would play out in either of their minds, but I do know that I had formulated a plan.

The next few minutes were lost to the sensual massage that Nancy continued as she turned me around. Almost as if she were a man, she lifted me to the edge of the tub and began kissing around my navel, working her way down to the Venusian treasure dripping with honey. The amazing thing was that everything Nancy did to me, she did thoroughly, just enough, mind you, not to get boring. She made me begin to anticipate her every move and when she didn't follow what I thought she would do, I was sent even further under her spell. At one point her warm, moist breath crossed my clitoris. I anticipated that she was about to lick there. Guess what, she licked the inside of my thigh with a light tongue. When I thought she would continue, her breath would graze my clitoris again. There is no way to understand how crazy she was making me. I wanted to grab her head and make it plunge into my depths, but I realized if I did, she would probably not have pleasure making me writhe with erotic anguish. I wanted so to cum.

When it happened, it was gigantic. The orgasm could only be described as phenomenal. I had no idea pleasure could make you almost pass out, but when I came, I know I went into convulsions that could easily have been diagnosed as an epileptic seizure. This was extremely different from my first orgasm with Julie. Imagine every fiber of every nerve ending teased to its breaking point, electric, if you can picture it. When release came, it was as if all of the static charge built up inside me went through those receptors while trying to make it to freedom. Muscles that had gotten so tight from the anticipation of what was about to happen, suddenly released and caused my body to abruptly relax. It had the effect of amplifying the orgasm to the point where pleasure ceased to exist and panic set in. Of course, it was only a temporary feeling and soon I was at a level of intense erotic pleasure I had never before imagined. As the release flooded over me, I realized that I had to experience this intensity every time I had an orgasm or I would find myself very disappointed. I learned that there were orgasms and then there were earth-shakers. Later in my life I would learn tantric techniques that would mimic the orgasm experienced on that day. They would be good earth-shakers, but they would only be a fraction of what Nancy gave me.

Julie and I would try, but we would never attain that level. As far as Frank was concerned, we never did do the nasty and I really doubt that he could have brought me to that level. Nancy and I tried a couple more times to reach the intensity she had given me, but was never able to attain that level again.

I think the disappointment that I felt at not being able to give Julie that kind of orgasm and she, me was what led to our breakup when we went off to college. I will always find those times with Julie near and dear to my heart; she was, after all, my first "true" love. I will, however, always feel regret that it was her mother and not her that sent me into my search for more earth-shakers.

...I looked at this most gorgeous model coming towards me with anticipation. The moment I saw her, I knew I had to have her. Never in my life had I been attracted to a person as I felt at that moment. The navy blue blouse clung to her body as the perspiration attached itself to its very fibers of the fabric, bringing out the fullness of her breasts and the tautness of her nipples. Blond hair fell moistly down her face and strands clung to her sweated brow. The highest cheekbones made rosy by the summer's tremendous heat and her lips, full and delectable accentuated what I thought was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen... could she be the one?

12