Earthworks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,520 Followers

I shook my head. Was the drug wearing off? Whether it was or wasn't I had no chance of escaping from Rosemary. I was bent double, gagged, totally hidden inside white satin that I couldn't remove. I was sweating inside all the layers.

"I'm sorry, Elaine. You weren't meant to be the bound bride. I really wanted George to be in the position you now are. I was going to drug him as I did with you, and dress him as me. I intended that George should be trapped in that wedding dress. If I couldn't wear it for him, he was going to wear it and be helplessly imprisoned in it for me. I would have enjoyed his struggles as the drug wore off. I intended to keep him as a satin clad bride for hours before... Oh, well. You're a good substitute for George. I can pretend that it is George inside that dress. And now? I've got the record of your imprisonment."

Rosemary picked up the veil. I turned my head slightly. I could see the clock. It was at ten minutes to eight. My muddled brain tried to think. If it was half an hour slow, ten minutes to eight meant what? It took a few seconds to work out that the real time was twenty past eight. George wouldn't arrive for another forty minutes. Would I be dead by then? As it was the heat inside the wedding dress was stifling me. I was panting through my nose.

Rosemary dropped the veil in front of my face before taking the length from behind me and wrapping it around my upper body. I couldn't see anything except a white blur.

She took the long train and dropped it over me. Now I was in total darkness and the air underneath that train wouldn't last long.

"I'm going to put the dress back into its plastic dress bag. It's a shame you're inside the dress because you won't be able to breathe through the bag. That's probably for the best. Once you are bagged I'm going to plant you, my pretty white flower. You'll go into the hole I've dug in the garden head first with your dress and petticoats as the flower. George should be that flower because then I'd have him forever. The hole is ten feet deep. All I'll need to do tonight is shovel some earth over the end of the dress bag to conceal it. You'll be long dead when I start up the digger tomorrow morning and backfill the hole level. I'll add a few large rocks to make your grave suitable for a pretty rockery."

I was panicking. I tried to stand. Rosemary pushed me over to crash to the floor. I felt her tying something around the outside of the skirt. As she pulled the hoops of the petticoat resisted slightly before they distorted and bent.

"You need to be slimmer in the skirt to fit back in the bag. Your petticoats make wonderful petals for the flower..."

There was a rush of heavy feet.

"No!" Rosemary screamed. "No one should know she is here!"

She was dragged away. Hands scrabbled at the binding around my skirt. The train and veil was dragged off. I caught a glimpse of George before he moved behind me ripping off the wig and cutting the laces on the hood. When he unstrapped and removed the ball gag I gasped for breath through my mouth. He kissed my sweaty forehead.

"Get me out of this, please," I panted. "I'm far too hot."

I was. I could feel sweat inside the long line bra and trickling down my arms.

George was holding a small kitchen knife. He unzipped the back of the wedding dress and peeled the bodice off me. He slashed at the skirt and cut the pockets. He fumbled to undo the buckles on the long gloves. He cut the fastening to the slip's cap sleeves. It was a relief when the gloves were off. I used them to dry the sweat off my arms.

I could hear Rosemary shouting and screaming in the kitchen and then her voice as she was taken past the house and towards the road.

"How?" I asked George. "It's not nine yet."

"Shh, Elaine. Keep your breath for yourself."

He wiped my forehead with some of the dress's train.

"The meeting was poorly attended. We broke for a cup of tea just in case some more people might turn up late. There had been some delays on the train service so that might have explained the lack of people. I was talking to the local Police Inspector. He mentioned something odd. One of our officers was talking to a known drug dealer about some dangerous crack in circulation, and asked him to beware of it. The dealer had mentioned Rosemary. She had asked him for the date rape drug. Of course he said he didn't have any. If someone approaches him who isn't a known customer he will always deny he deals, but he thought it worthwhile mentioning since Rosemary was such an unusual person. His actual words were 'She's a nutter, and I don't deal with nutters.".

He stopped talking as he lifted the wedding dress over my head.

"Why did the Inspector tell me this? Because, some years ago I had to take out an injunction against Rosemary. She had convinced herself that I was engaged to her, and she kept pursuing me. That injunction had long expired and I thought she had got over it. But the inspector thought I ought to know that Rosemary was looking for the date rape drug."

George was struggling to unknot the hooped petticoat.

"Cut it!" I said.

He cut the cord and lifted the massive petticoat up and off.

"Unzip me behind," I said.

It was a relief to shed another satin layer.

"Please unzip that," I asked, pointing at the zip on the back slit of the long waist petticoat. He did. I pushed it down, stood up with George's help and stepped out of it. All I was now wearing was the long line bra and my own panties.

"Nice," George said, pointedly looking at my cleavage. I pretended to hit him, and then grabbed some more of the wedding dress's train to dry the sweat off my exposed shoulders.

"When the Inspector mentioned Rosemary and the date rape drug I added two and two together and made sixteen at least. You were here with Rosemary and it was supposed to be a secret. I told the Inspector. He got on his radio and a patrol car picked us up. On the way here the Inspector said they had considered getting Rosemary sectioned under the Mental Health Act but once she had accepted and observed the injunction the authorities left it at that. She was a person of slight concern to the Police but no more.

We arrived without the siren or the blues. We peered through the small gap in the curtains. You were kneeling. We couldn't see your face, nor what was shown in the mirror but we saw enough to be concerned. We went around towards the back door, noticing the digger and the large hole. That worried me."

I turned my back to George as I unzipped the long line bra. I dried my breasts before putting my own bra back on. I turned back to face him as I started to lift my dress above my head. While my arms were up in the air George kissed me. That was unfair. I couldn't grab him. Or could I? I brought my dress down with its skirt around both our heads. We had a very satisfactory kiss before I could put my dress on properly.

"I, the Inspector and two policemen entered the kitchen very quietly. The door was ajar but neither of you were in our line of sight. We didn't know you had been gagged and hooded, nor that your hands and arms were tied in the dress. As far as we knew you were still trying on the dress willingly. But we could hear Rosemary. We were standing in the kitchen when she said 'I'm sorry, Elaine. You weren't meant to be the bound bride. I really wanted George to be in the position you now are. I was going to drug him as I did with you, and dress him as me.' That was almost enough but she went on to say she was going to suffocate you and bury you. That's when we rushed in."

"Rosemary said she was recording all of it on video, George."

"She was? That will be useful."

"We're probably being recorded now."

"Come on, Elaine. I'll tell one of the policemen and we'll get you home."

We started to walk towards the kitchen.

"Home would be good, George. I need a shower. I'd been sweating like a pig in that dress. It was meant for a winter wedding, not a hot August evening."

We were outside in the cooler evening air.

"That reminds me, Elaine. One of the people at the meeting offered her daughter's wedding dress. She was married last year, in August, and she would be delighted to lend it to you. It's light, strapless and exactly your size. I said you would probably be delighted."

"Delighted? I'm over the moon. Even before I was trussed up in it like an oven-ready chicken I didn't like Rosemary's dress. It was too massive. I'd have felt like a meringue, or a scoop of ice cream, and probably would have melted."

+++

Our marriage was quiet, attended by a few friends. I looked and felt cool in my borrowed wedding dress.

Rosemary was sectioned under the Mental Health Act. The experts thought that Rosemary could eventually live a normal life as long as she was close to a facility that could treat any recurring concerns.

One of her relations arranged to sell Rosemary's house and bought another close to where Rosemary was being treated. It was over a hundred and fifty miles from where George and I lived and worked as a married couple.

At George's insistence I bought myself a strapless long line bra. He loved the enhanced cleavage it presented but I kept it to wear only in our bedroom.

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,520 Followers
12