Eary Morning Special

Story Info
Linda gets a surprise early morning special from Bob.
3.6k words
4.47
92.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda had just finished her shower. Tiny rivulets of water ran down her body from shoulders to ankles as she stepped out of the tub onto the light green bathmat. She pulled a fluffy white towel from the towel bar and took a quick glance at the clock on the wall by the door – it was 7:15 am. After she patted most of the water from her body, she put the towel in the hamper. There was enough time for her to get ready for work without rushing through her routine.

She took a moment to admire her reflection in the large mirror on the wall. What she saw was an attractive Black woman, confident, sensual, and just downright beautiful. She took a moment to run her hands gently along the curves of her torso, and then picked up a bottle of body lotion from a narrow shelf over the sink.

While she watched in the mirror, she spread long, wide ribbons of lotion along her arms and torso. With a touch that was deliberate, yet gentle, she slowly rubbed it in. Arms, shoulders, midriff, back, breasts – no area was neglected. Her smooth, pecan-brown skin contrasted nicely with the pale yellow color of the lotion. The sight was short-lived as the lotion disappeared easily into her skin.

Her lower body was next, shapely hips, nicely rounded derriere and long, long legs. Palms and fingers gradually curved, then straightened as they massaged and smoothed the contours of each thigh, calf and ankle.

As always, her hands made a final long, slow caress along the sides of her torso. Now, her skin was soft and supple, with a subtle glow. It was a small, everyday personal indulgence that made her feel just a little prettier and sexier.

This morning, the routine also brought thoughts of her lover, Sam. No doubt, his hands would bring a new level of sensual pleasure to the daily ritual. He was quite skilled in the art of massage, and always applied the perfect degree of pressure to relieve any tense or kinked area of her body.

Thoughts of his hands on her body caused ripples of pleasure to run through her. Almost unconsciously, her hands tenderly cupped her firm, pear-shaped breasts. Her thumbs slowly traced the outlines of areolas that were the color of the finest dark chocolate. Instantly, the nipples rose up into tight, hard, sensitive nubs. She could almost hear Sam's murmurs of admiration as she imagined his hands on them. He always told her how they filled his hands perfectly; not too much, nor too little. She sighed at the memory.

Before the temptation to take the fantasy further became too strong, she wrapped her arms around herself in a hug. There definitely was no time for a quickie solo flight with her fingers. She wriggled, a quick 1-2-3 swivel that made her breasts jiggle saucily. Enough ego-boosting for one morning, she thought with a mental sigh. She needed to pick up the pace if she did not want to be late for work.

As she finished curling her black, shoulder-length hair, her cell phone rang. She picked it up from the narrow shelf over the sink. When she saw "Sam" on the screen, she smiled and flipped it open. "Hey, what's up?"

"Nothing much, just on my way to a meeting in the northwest suburbs, decided to give you a jingle. Tell me somethin' good, like, what're you wearing right now?"

"A towel – and nothing else," she said with a little smile. "I haven't decided what to wear yet. "

"Oooo, baby – that lovely body of yours – I want to see it now."

"Sure - want me to send you a pic over the phone, so you can look at it during the day when things get boring?"

"You naughty girl, thank you, but as much as I'd love that, no. Question - didn't you say that you lived across the street from a local supermarket?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Take a look out your bay window right now. Take the phone with you."

"Ok, hold on a minute. What's out there, and how do you know what's outside my window?"

"Just do it - you'll see. I'll wait."

Linda dropped the towel and phone on the bed. Quickly, she went to her closet, grabbed her red plush terry robe from the hook by the door and slipped into it. Barefoot, she went down the stairs to the living room, cell phone in hand. She walked over to the bay window and peered out between the slats of the wood blinds covering the right-hand section.

A loud gasp of astonishment came from her when she saw what was there. Sam was standing on the sidewalk in front of her house with his phone to his ear and a big grin on his face. He was a good-looking man from an Italian-Irish family, with a killer combination of black hair, blue eyes and sexy smile that drove her wild. His toned, muscular body was a pleasure for her to look at, no matter what he wore.

At this particular moment, he was wearing her favorite medium gray dress shirt, black slacks and shoes. "I love that shirt on him; what the hell is he doing out there anyway?" she thought distractedly.

She took a step back, her face showing a mixture of confusion, panic and surprise. The cell phone was just hanging at her side in her hand, almost forgotten; she nearly dropped it. Through the fog of her confusion, she heard "Linda, Linda, you still there?"

She raised the phone to her ear. "Oh my god, Sam, what're you uh, why ah, uh, oh wow...." She was momentarily speechless. Oh no, where did he park, she worried. She took another look out the window, but she did not see his blue convertible in front of the house. Thank god, she thought with relief. That's all I need - my nosy neighbors to see some strange man entering my house in the morning, with his car parked right out front.

"Linda, will you at least let me in please, and stop peeking out the window like an old busybody?"

Without answering, she ended the call and shoved the phone into the pocket of her robe. She rushed to the door and fumbled with the knob on the deadbolt lock in her haste. As soon as she opened it, she frantically gestured to him to hurry inside. He bounded up the stairs and through the door. After closing it quickly behind him, she hurried back to the window and closed the blinds.

When she paused for a moment to gather her wits, Sam took hold of her waist and turned her away from the window. As he wrapped his arms around her, she could do nothing but surrender as he kissed her. Even though he had caught her by surprise, her arms instinctively pulled him closer to her as her lips opened under his.

As the kiss deepened, her robe slowly opened. Since the belt had been loosely tied in her haste to get downstairs to the window, it was easy for Sam to pull it open. His hands slyly tugged on the belt, then gathered handfuls of the terrycloth at the back and pulled gently. She did not notice what was happening until she felt the cool air on her bared breast and his fingers teasing her now-hardened nipple. The terrycloth hung loosely at her sides, with the belt on the floor.

Linda broke the kiss, head falling back and lips parting as the fingers stroked and played with her. His mouth followed the contours of her throat, and then stopped to kiss and delicately lick the hollow at the base, where a pulse fluttered wildly. But it did not stop there for long.

His hand gently cupped the soft, tender underside, and lifted it up slightly to meet his mouth as the warm lips and tongue continued their journey to her breast. He sucked her achingly hard nipple into his mouth; his tongue licked and savored it as a delicious treat. He loved the taste of her soft, smooth skin – could not get enough of the delights of her luscious body.

The sensations radiating through her body from his mouth on her nipple threatened to overwhelm her senses. Her skin felt hot and cool at the same time as the blood rushed through her. Her fingers dug a little into his back, feeling the strong muscles flexing under the shirt, trying to slow her racing emotions. When her palms reached his butt, she cupped them around it and pressed herself tightly against his erection, where it throbbed against her mound. She wanted, needed him urgently, now, this instant. Her knees were shaky with the intensity of her desire.

Sam raised his head, his mouth leaving her breast, the wetness from his tongue a momentarily cool area on her hot skin. As he looked deep into her eyes, he gently but insistently pressed her body down. His arms tightened around her body and guided her to kneel with him on the Oriental carpet. Her already shaky knees gave way easily, the evidence of her surrender apparent to him. As he knelt in front of her, one of her arms went around his neck. Their lips stayed together in long, rough, fervent kisses as she moved from her knees to her back and pulled him with her. His body was lying on hers, his hips between her open thighs. Her open robe outlined her body with a red, irregular pool of cushiony terrycloth.

With her body under him, his lips and tongue returned to her throat, teasing her sensitive pulse points. Her head spun, as if she were slightly intoxicated. No facet was overlooked as he traveled a sensuous path of caresses to her breasts -- lips first in a tender kiss; then a nip from his teeth that walked the fine line between pain and pleasure; then a gentle stroke of his tongue to soothe the spot where his teeth had been.

She ran her fingers through his thick, black hair, relishing its texture and thickness. Whenever he stimulated a sensitive spot on her body, her fingers unconsciously tightened around the strands between them. As he traced wet spirals along her cleavage, her body quivered. Slowly, he brushed his lips along her right breast and captured the nipple between them, sucking on it while his fingertips teased the left nipple with gentle pulls and squeezes. Her skin was soft, silky, and still a little moist with that freshly-showered clean fragrance—he inhaled, filling his senses with it.

His lips were turning her into a molten mass of wanton womanhood; her body was flushed and warm to the touch, and she felt hot in spite of the cool air on her now-bared body. His tongue swirled over and around her hardened nipple; he gave an occasional nip, then slowly slid the tips of his teeth along the pebbly contours of her nipple, sending shivers through her entire body.

In an attempt to regain some of her senses, she managed to ask, "Don't you.... ahhhhh........ have to be in Bluff Plains....oh, mmmmm....... this morning?"

He moved his mouth from her nipple, drew a damp path with his tongue to her midriff and murmured, "Not until 9:30. I left early so that I could enjoy something special on the way there." His lips and tongue continued their path down her body, stopping to flick and play with the tiny silver handcuffs jewelry she had in her navel. "Nice," he whispered with a little "mmmmm" of approval as his tongue continued to play with it. He took one handcuff between his lips and gave it a gentle little tug. "Too bad they don't open – what fun that could be."

Sam repositioned his body to lie between her legs and continued his downward path of slow torment, cradling her butt in his hands as his lips reached her neatly-trimmed mound and placed a trail of tiny kisses to the lips of her pussy. Slowly, ever so slowly, he ran his tongue along the inside of each one, down one side, up the other, a slow oval pattern; then changed his pattern to a figure "8", including the inner lips as well; little concentric circles. Short flicks of the tip alternated with longer, wet strokes. The evidence of her arousal spread over the inner lips, aromatic, slick, wet and warm.

Linda moaned and squirmed a little in his hands in her excitement. He continued to enjoy his erotic onslaught of her body, and steadied her hips with a little firmer hold on her butt, the better to pleasure her. His tongue continued its torment, not touching her aching clit, but going ever closer to it. He would puff a little hot, moist breath on it as he skipped by, and was rewarded with the heat and wetness coming from her pussy. A little taste of her juices met his tongue as he sucked the inner lips close together and into his mouth. It was just the beginning - he wanted more, much more.

He licked his way further down, until his tongue was at the opening to her pussy. There, he ran his tongue in a small circle around the opening, and was rewarded with a rush of moisture as she moaned aloud. Sam continued to tease her with his tongue, sliding the tip into her just a bit, and then circling. She was wild with desire, and her hips kept wiggling around, up and down, thrusting forward in an attempt to get more of his tongue, to no avail. He kept teasing her with the tip, until she lay still. Then, he pushed his tongue into her as far as he could, and was rewarded with another rush of her juices. He pulled his tongue slowly from her and worked his way back towards her clit, one long continuous tongue stroke, which further fanned the raging fire of her desire. At long last, he allowed his tongue to stray across it; she inhaled sharply. He flicked it with the tip of his tongue, paused, and followed with a long, sensuous full lick. Linda's head rolled from side to side on the floor in abandon and her hips thrust towards that wickedly tormenting tongue.

When she felt a finger slowly slide into her and press upwards to press her g-spot, she nearly came immediately, her body tensing with unfulfilled want. She made an attempt to capture his hand so that she could keep his finger inside and stroke herself with it, but he trapped her hand in his. She made a small noise of frustration - she was so close, so close. As he rubbed her clit in small circles with his thumb, he could feel her tighten around his finger and her wetness increase. His finger made a slow trip, sliding its entire length in and out, with a little twist every so often, and sometimes curling upward slightly to rub her g-spot again, nearly making her scream in frustrated need.

He pulled his finger from her. It was wet and slick, covered with her essence. His tongue reached out as he lifted himself slightly onto his elbows and tasted it. "Ummmm," he murmured as he slowly slid it into his mouth and sucked it clean.

Playfully, yet sensually, he traced the contours of her pussy with his finger; her breathing slowed down enough for her to get a tenuous hold of her arousal come back to her senses.

He was going to find out just how well she could repay his teasing ways.

Linda rose onto her elbows and said, "Come here." Sam got to his knees and moved closer to her as she sat up fully. When he was within her reach, she unbuckled his belt, quickly undid his pants and slid his briefs and pants down together, releasing his hard, pulsing cock. She wrapped her left hand around it, lowered her head, tilted it slightly to the right side and reached out with her tongue to lick the head. When she had swirled a few times around it, she opened her mouth and slowly slid him in, savoring each powerful inch. She sucked him deep into her mouth, rubbing the underside with her tongue. He moaned as he lightly touched the back of her throat, lips hot and wet and tight around him.

He became even harder as her mouth traveled up and down the shaft, along with her hand – up and down, her hand stroking in a spiral motion intermittently as well and up and down with her mouth, tongue mimicking the spiral motion. Saliva mixed with the pre-cum oozing from him and lubricated both her hand and his shaft. Linda paused in her motion, looked into his eyes as she sucked on the engorged head. Full-out licking and sucking alternated with her tongue playing with the slit in the head to catch the precum ooze. His head fell back a little and he closed his eyes and gave in to the strong waves of delight running through him.

Sam opened his eyes and looked down at her as she gave a little "mmmmmm" and looked up at him again. As he watched, she slid him out of her mouth, and let a tiny string of saliva stretch between her bottom lip and the head, and then quickly took him back into her mouth, all the way to the hilt. He groaned aloud – he didn't know how much longer he could hold out.

As good as it felt, as much as he didn't want her to stop, he slowly eased his cock away from her mouth. She gave a little "mmph" of protest; he bent down to kiss her and pushed her back to lie on the carpet again. He had to plunge himself deep inside her now and feel her wet, hot pussy surround his aching hardness.

She wanted, no, needed him right now, right now, inside her to the hilt, stroking her hard and fast and deep until she screamed. She opened her legs wide and guided him to her hot, wet, aching-to-be-filled pussy. He entered her quickly, smoothly and fully, filling her up with a single, deep, hard thrust. Their bodies paused, strained for control; the sensations of tight, hot, completeness made them breathless.

Her hips pushed upward, started the shared dance of erotic delight. He answered her movements with his own deep, powerful thrusts. His hands moved down to cup her butt, tilting her just a little, his strokes penetrating deeper as they continued. Slowly at first, then a little faster, deeper, harder; short thrusts, then long, deep powerful thrusts that hit her g-spot. As the pace increased, their breathing became quicker; short moans of pleasure coming from both of them as their pleasure grew. The moans became louder and more urgent as the need for release grew.

They strained against each other, bodies heaving in the throes of passion. He could feel her becoming even wetter and hotter around him – she was going over into ecstasy at any moment now. She felt his orgasm build as his thrusts became more powerful and deeper than ever.

The tempo and intensity increased, building more and more until they reached their orgasms simultaneously, exploding in ecstasy. His loud groans and her screams of mutual delight rang out for several minutes as their bodies shook with powerful waves of pleasure.

As the final tremors ended, Sam slid slightly to the side as to not crush her with his full weight. They lay in each other's arms and exchanged short, breathless kisses; their racing hearts slowed to a more normal rhythm.

"Mmmmm, what a way to start the day," she whispered as she stretched a little under him.

"I agree. Thank you, baby," he said with a smile. He slowly caressed her side and cupped her breast. "You don't mind that it was quick?"

"No way – I like it hard and fast sometimes. Anyway, you need to get going, and so do I."

She gave him a little push on his shoulders; he rolled from her onto the floor at her side. They regained their feet, re-fastened buttons and belts, and exchanged a last passionate kiss. As she walked him to the door, he gave a sexy, satisfied smile and said, "Thank you, pretty girl. You made my good morning even better." And with one last backward glance and a light stroke of her cheek, he went down the stairs and walked down the sidewalk. She watched him through the bay window until he turned the corner and was out of view.

Linda was a little late to the office – the morning interlude had slowed her down, and she found it a little harder to decide what to wear. While she sipped a cup of coffee and selected her ensemble for the office, she decided to take a later train.

As she sat at her desk still enjoying a little afterglow and going through her morning mail and e-mail messages, she received a call from the receptionist.

"There's a package for you up here - you have to come to sign for it." With a perplexed look on her face, Linda went up the stairs to the reception area, where a beautiful arrangement of tropical flowers was waiting for her. The receptionist was wearing a large mischievous grin, and she said, "You must've been pretty good last night, girlfriend."

"No, this morning, actually," Linda replied with a wink. She picked up the vase and took the elevator back to her desk. When she had placed the arrangement down, she read the card, which contained the words - "Hi Pretty Girl: You make me smile all the while; Thank you, baby!"

12