Easing Back into Evocation

Story Info
Margeurite gets over her fear of pain with Allisande.
4.5k words
4.84
4.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Welcome! This is a spin-off story in the Sex Wizards universe featuring a request for Allisande and Margeurite. But don't worry! If you haven't ready Sex Wizards: Initiation, this story should still make sense, though you may miss some of the history and context. All you need to know is that sex in all it's many kinky forms are the somatic components used by wizards to cast spells.

This story takes place about seven months after the events of Initiation conclude. I am still taking requests, so if you have characters or schools(or kinks) you would like to see, leave them in the comments!

#####

If someone told me seven years ago that I would agree to evocation with Allisande, I would have laughed until I bleated. In our early days at the Crux, it would have taken nothing short of a miracle to get me to bow to the spoiled, stubborn, noble-born human that had looked down her nose at me. The idea of the two of us casting together would have been preposterous to the point of laughable.

Yet as I make my way up the winding stairs to Allisande's casting room, I can't help but chuckle at how things have changed. Time's made a fool of us both there. Allis hasn't lost any of those qualities that had made me hate her so much in the beginning - they've simply gotten drowned out by the rest of her. Because Allisande is so much more than my less-than-charitable first impressions.

A year of worrying - wondering - mourning the memory of the woman gave me a lot of time to think about our tumultuous early days. The times when we would glare at each other from across the mess hall. When we would take digs until shouting matches broke out. When it got so bad that Arlon had to intervene.

And thank the skies he did, because both of us were just one more incident away from being expelled from the Crux entirely. If he had gone through with it, I never would have gotten the chance to see through my own dislike. I never would have seen the good things in her. Like that drive, that determination, and the whip-sharp mind behind it that could make those plans a reality.

I think it was that drive that first won me over to Allis - at least to the point where we could work with each other without descending into verbal sparring matches. Her determination to explore the possibilities of magic fit my own drive like the missing piece of a puzzle. Yet it wasn't until I saw the way she looked at me during those special, quiet moments after a casting that I realized she loved me. It was the second later, when her lips found mine that I realized I loved her back.

I trail my hand over the red stone of the abjuration tower and let out a breath as I reach Allisande's casting room. For a second, I hesitate. I can't bring myself to knock on the door because - dammit, I'm afraid.

After Allis and I got our abjuration masteries, evocation seemed like the next logical step. The idea of it had always been exciting, especially when I imagined Allis being the one to stand behind me with a flogger, or have me at her mercy under the point of a cane. And I tried my best. I really did. I came to the Crux with the idea of full mastery - the first ovisari to achieve such accolades, but evocation was the school that shattered those hopes.

The second the tress of a flogger hit the wrong spot, or the sting of a crop cracked against my skin, I would shriek a stop at the top of my lungs. No matter what we tried, the reality of the school never lived up to the fantasy I had created in my mind. Yet even after I swallowed my pride, tucked away the thoughts of full mastery and ruled evocation out, Allisande had continued on and flourished. Without me.

It was the first wedge of incompatibilities that would eventually start to drive us apart. We never tried to cast evocation with each other again, and it was like a sore on the surface of our relationship. One that only grew and festered as the jealousy and resentments from our early days returned.

Now, I shove the thought aside. Those days have passed. In the months since the cave, we've put it behind us. It's taken time and tears and effort, but slowly, we learned how to trust each other again. Casting divination has helped both of us heal those old wounds, to reacquaint ourselves with one another.

Allis promised me something different for this attempt, and I trust her. I have to at least try. But skies, my nerves aren't making it easy. My stomach feels like it's full of moths. I know that neither of us want to fail at this - again.

I knock, and when Allis opens the door, I can see that she's just as nervous. Her smile tries to hide it, but even after all this time, I can still read the woman like an open book. Divination has helped with that, too, and it's even easier to do without the silver obscuring her face.

Nerves or no, she takes my hand and pulls me into the casting room. Confidence has always been another of her traits that I admire. Even when she feels uncertain, she doesn't let it dictate her actions. She closes the door behind me before her lips are against mine, pressing me back against the wall. Heat floods me and burns some of the moths away.

"Ready?" Her voice is a gentle purr against my lips.

"I think so," I say with a shiver. "Are you?"

She moves her lips to my jaw, kissing her way under my horn and to my ear. "We're about to find out." Her teeth are gentle as she nips at the sensitive skin of my earlobe, making the tip of my ear give an involuntary little twitch.

Allisande's hands are gentle as they slide my robe off, letting it pool on the ground. Underneath, I made sure to wear something easy to get off and Allisande wastes no time. Warm fingers toy with the straps of my dress before she slides them from my shoulders. The dress slides down my hips and puddles at my feet, leaving me bared to her.

Winter's started in earnest now, and snow gathers outside of the glass panes of the windows. Allisande has a fire roaring in the hearth to warm the room, but I shiver all the same. The red head's face glows in the crackling light, but the look she gives me smoulders.

There's the caster I recognize. The cave changed her - there was no way it couldn't have. But over half a year after being freed, I see more of her that I recognize instead of the new parts that I don't.

Allisande's hands stroke down my sides, and my skin ripples at the contact. Skies how I missed this. How I missed her. Her weight presses me against the cold wall, and I arch at the shock against my bare skin. She swallows my gasp as she catches my lips again, kissing me deeper this time. Tongue exploring before she gently worries my bottom lip between her teeth.

The heat behind the kiss leaves me breathless, but then Allisande grabs my horn and pulls my head to the side to expose my neck. I shudder as she sucks and nips down the tender skin, almost certainly leaving a peppering of bruises behind. Her leg slides between mine, pinning me yet again. My hands fly to her shoulders, yet I can't help but grind against her thigh, my cunt already throbbing.

"Hands against the wall."

I recognize that no-nonsense tone. It sends a pleasant jolt of fear through me, and I do as told, laying my palms flat even though my fingers itch for something to grab onto. I grind my hips down, and the texture of Allisande's loose skirts makes heat pool in my stomach, burning away the rest of the moths.

The weight of her abruptly pulls away. My legs threaten to turn to water underneath me, and my cunt throbs from the sudden lack of stimulation. Allisande takes my wrists and pulls me to the center of the room as a coil of rope appears from her pocket.

"I'm going to tie your hands in front of you and pull them over your head," she says.

It had been my request that she tell me what she was going to do before she did it. It was the happy middle ground that still allowed her to keep her plans a surprise. What I wasn't expecting was that the simple explanation would send a jolt of excitement through me. My cunt clenches again. Yet it only gets worse (or better?) when Allis takes my hands and ties my wrists together.

The knots are simple, and when Allis pulls my arms over my head, she leaves a little bit of slack so my elbows can bend. The ropes put my arms just high enough that I can't use them to cover my chest - an area Allisande likes to target when I'm helpless in divination, and I have no reason to believe that habit won't cross schools.

I pull my legs tightly together out of instinct as Allis walks a slow circle around me, one hand gliding over my waist and hips. She stops behind me, and I resist the urge to turn and look back at her. An arm wraps around my waist, trailing over the sensitive skin at the crux of my legs while the other snakes a hand around my throat. The hand at my throat constricts just slightly, controlled and deliberate even as her fingers slide through the folds of my cunt. I moan and lean my head back against her shoulder.

"Gods you're already so wet," Allis murmurs against my ear. "Is this fine so far?"

I arch my back and grind against her hand, trying to coax those fingers deeper. "Yes."

Allisande removes her hands, but a second later, one of them returns in a stinging slap against my ass. It's not hard, but the little jolt of heat makes me gasp all the same. "Good." Her hands slide down the mounds of my ass and gently spread me. "Because I'd like to put something in here next." A finger presses against the pucker of flesh, and I just barely resist pushing back onto her finger.

"I suppose that's alright," I say. It's an attempt to sound calm and collected, one that I certainly fail.

"Good," Allisande says. "No peeking."

The warmth of her disappears, and I curse my horns for blocking my periphery like they do. I want to turn, but to see what she's up to, I'd have to be obvious about it. I'm not left waiting for long, because she returns a moment later and wastes no time gliding a slicked finger down to tease at my hole. I spread my legs just a little and grip the ropes as I roll my hips back in offering.

"Eager little slut," Allis purrs.

I bite my lip and chuckle. "I'm sorry, are we doing enchantment or evocation?" I'm rewarded with another slap against my ass, this one a little sharper than the last. I yelp, but the thrill of pain isn't enough to scare me into stopping.

"Cheeky little kid," Allis retorts and gives my horn a little tug. Then she pushes a slick finger past the tight little ring of muscle. I gasp as she pushes her digit deep only to spread my legs a little wider as Allis glides in a second. I moan as she teases me open. She's slow and just like with divination, maddeningly thorough with her preparations. I can't help but wish those fingers were knuckle deep in my cunt instead.

Her fingers finally withdraw, and I feel the tender entrance throb in time with my cunt. Something cold and smooth and round takes their place a moment later. A round marble presses against the ring of flesh before it slips in, yet it's not until I feel the cold chill of metal curl between the mounds of my ass and rest against the small of my back that I realize it's no focus.

"I'm going to tie your horns," Allis says and I can't stop a whimper. The horns themselves aren't sensitive, but the skin around them certainly is. Allisande learned this early on, during those long nights we spent just exploring one another outside of the casting rooms. The glide of the ropes over the sensitive skin at the base of my horns makes me shiver. Allis takes her time and I wish I could see what she was doing, even though I feel a bit of pressure as the ropes pull tight around the curve of my horns.

Allis tugs the rope and my head is forced back. I see Allisande's inverted smirk grinning down at me. "I'm going to test your flexibility," she says.

I purse my lips to stop a moan as the ropes around my horns pull taught. I'm forced to bend, feeling the delicious stretch in the muscles of my back. Ovisari are flexible by nature, but Allis seems intent to test my limits.

I feel the thing in my ass shift, feel the rope tie around the end that rests against the small of my back. But it's only when she cinches the rope tight, and I feel the subsequent tug from the thing inside of me that I realize she's settled a hook in me. She pulls tight, and it forces my chest out as I arch my back to accommodate the bend. I roll my hips back to ease the tug from the hook inside of me, and it feels like I'm bent halfway to a bridge, though I only have the ropes and my own unsteady feet to support me. The bend takes up the slack my arms had been given, and I can't stop a whimper when I realize she's got me trapped. If I try to pull my head up or ease the bend in my back, I only succeed in tugging the hook harder. I can't so much as budge.

Allis walks into my line of sight, and I look at her upside down. "Still fine?" she asks. Her nails trail over my stomach, tickling gently up my arched chest.

"Yes!" I gasp even as gooseflesh prickles over my skin. Allisande takes one of my nipples and gives it a tug, pulling the small mound into a peak before dropping it. She does the same to the other side, making a heat that isn't quite pain throb through the sensitive flesh.

"Good." Allis lets go, but I can still feel the phantom heat of her touch against my skin. Between the chill of the room and Allisande's attentions, my nipples are hard as marbles. A second later, six magiline rings slide over my fingers, and I clench my hands around them.

Then, somewhere in front of me, out of my current line of sight, I hear the sound of a match being struck. It sends a thrill of genuine fear through my haze of excitement. My voice emerges, quiet and uncertain. "Allis?"

"It's alright," she promises. "I wouldn't dare use fire on you. But I am going to pour something warm onto you, and you have to tell me if it's too hot."

I try and fail to straighten and see what the woman is up to, but only succeed in tugging the hook again. It sends a jolt of sensation through me, and I take a breath before easing back into the stretch. It's certainly not an easy position to maintain and it leaves me feeling dangerously exposed. Even so, I feel a drip of wetness slide down my thigh. "I will."

"Good."

I draw in another breath, but it feels like an eternity as I wait, tense and ready. Then something hot drops onto my chest, just shy of hitting my nipple. My breath rushes out on a surprised little yelp. Another drop follows, then another, raining down and aiming for the tender little points. It makes my squeal even as heat pools in my stomach.

Allisande chuckles. "Alright?"

I yelp as another hot drop lands directly on the point of my nipple. It's always a surprise, but the initial hot sting is certainly not unbearable. "Yes!"

I can hear Allisande's smile when she says, "Good."

The drops start to come more frequently, coating one nipple, and then the other, but it's only when the drops start to cool and harden on my skin that I realize it's wax. Allis coats my chest before moving lower. It drips over my curve of my chest, sliding down my stomach and hardening into lines.

I'm so focused on the little stings of heat that the sudden hand between my legs makes my shout. It's an automatic reflex to try and straighten my head up, but I only succeed in pulling the hook sharply. I whimper and buck my hips as best as I can as Allis teases a finger through my wet folds.

"Gods you're dripping," Allis purrs into my ear. I'm panting as I try to grind myself further onto Allisande's fingers, but it only makes the hook tug in a new way. I can't stop a shout of frustration, my legs shaking with need as my hands clench under the ropes. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were enjoying evocation."

"You're a fiend," I gasp, voice strained.

Allis tsks. "Guess I better stop then."

The drops of wax stop falling, and Allis pulls her fingers away. "No!" I shout even as I sway precariously in my ropes. "Please don't stop."

Allisande's hand steadies me before she circles around and presses a kiss against my inverted lips. Heat covers my chest, and I squeal as she pours the reservoir of wax between my breasts. I writhe in my ropes, but Allsiande swallows my sounds of pleasure and pain as she plunders my mouth.

Her other hand slides over my hip before her fingers plunge into my wet cunt. My scream reaches a higher pitch as Allis fucks me with two fingers, then three, her palm rubbing over my clit in a way that makes my hips jerk. Every time I do, the hook tugs, reminding me of my own helplessness. All the while, the stings of pain from the hot wax continue to pepper my skin, but it only stokes the burning pleasure that Allis elicits with her skilled fingers.

The focuses on my fingers spark, and I feel Allis smile against my lips even as her fingers curl against that spot inside of me with the ease of long familiarity. I feel the pleasure building as Allisande's palm rubs my clit with a steady, pulsing pressure. The fingers inside of me twist and curl, but when it's the sting of wax against the sensitive skin of my nipple that sends me over the edge.

I scream as my orgasm washes through me. I jerk as my cunt clenches around Allisande's fingers, but the other woman doesn't relent. Her fingers plunge deeper, her palm rubs harder and my hips writhe and jerk helplessly as I feel my knees threaten to give out. Only then does Allis relent.

I can't stop an exhausted moan as her fingers slide from me, my body shaking from the strain of the position and the intensity of my orgasm. Then Allisande cups my cheek. "Still fine?"

I give a breathless laugh. "Yes."

"Good. Because I'm not done with you."

The ropes around my wrists loosen, and some of the wax on my chest cracks and flakes off like I'm a statue breaking free of its pedestal. Allis helps me find my balance before grabbing my wrist and pushing me onto all fours. The hook in my ass tugs in protest to the readjustment, but at least I can let my arms relax, even if my head is still forced back.

I brace myself on my bound hands, and now, I have no choice but to look up. Allis stands over me, her red hair pulled back into a tight braid, black boots up to her knees. The smile she gives me makes me tremble, but no more than the magiline phallus that juts up from the harness strapped over her bare pelvis.

Allis lets her long skirts slide the rest of the way off before she grabs my horn. The phallus pokes at my lips, and I can feel the tingle of charge inside of it. "Suck," Allis orders.

I shudder and open my mouth to let Allis thrust in. The magiline is cool and sparks like static as it hits my tongue. It's cold and hard, and though it's not my favorite thing to choke on, it's my favorite thing to put elsewhere. My cunt clenches in anticipation.

Allis makes me wet it thoroughly, keeping her hand on my horn all the while. I work my tongue around it and whimper as she eases it deeper. It's hard and unyielding, and I can't help but gag. Only then does Allis slide it free. I gasp, feeling saliva smearing my face.

I can only watch as Allisande circles behind me and grabs the rope between my horns and the hook. "Allis!" I gasp, my muscles starting to ache from the angle. My cunt clenches, ready and waiting for the hard, merciless stretch of the phallus.

But it doesn't come. Instead, I feel the now familiar drip of hot wax land against my back. I wail, body shaking with desperation. "I take it back! You're a fucking monster!"

Allisande chuckles and lets the hot wax coat my back as thoroughly as it had my front, trailing from my shoulders to the mounds of my ass. My arms and legs shake as the little stings of heat splatter and cool on my skin. It pools at the base of my spine, and I'm so focused on the steady drip that the phallus catches me by surprise when it stretches the entrance of my cunt.

12