Easing Back into Evocation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shout, my body jerking, but Allis holds the ropes on my horns, anchoring me to the spot. The hard length pushes slowly into me, as if Allis wants me to feel every inch of it. Static prickles from the magiline, making the walls of my cunt ripple and flex. It makes the phallus feel huge, filling my slit, even as the anchors my ass. The drag of the smooth stone is ecstasy as Allis pulls out before thrusting in again.

"Allis please!" I shout as the hot wax continues to drip onto her skin. My neck aches, muscles trembling from the strain.

"Please what?" Allis purrs, her hips never ceasing their slow roll that pushes the phallus in and out of me. When her hips are flush against my wax-coated ass, the static starts to grow stronger, turning to a muscle vibrating thrum. I wail, and it feels like I've forgotten how to talk. The wave of pleasure builds again and Allis barely has to fuck me to do it. Not with the things the phallus is doing inside of me. The drag of it feels impossibly big as my muscles clench around it of their own volition, as if my body is trying to stop Allis from pulling it out.

Allis does anyway before thrusting back in, only incrementally faster. My hands clench, fingers curling around the focuses as they spark again. Allisande finally sets the candle aside, and I feel her lay across my wax-coated back.

"Do you like evocation, Mags?"

I scream my answer. "YES!" The pleasure crests, and I cum again, my cunt clenching around the phallus as Allis fucks me deeply. I ride the waves of it, body shuddering as the pleasure crashes through me again and again. The charge of the phallus sustains it, the hook tugging with every involuntary jerk my body makes as my orgasm rolls through me.

Spit leaks out of my corner of my mouth as I scream my pleasure. The pleasure starts to become too much, overwhelming me as it turns sharp. My horns are starting to ache at the roots. And just before I can begin to muster a stop, Allis does, leaving me lightheaded as the phallus pulls out of me.

I gasp for breath, every exhale a whimper. I feel fingers on the ropes around my horns before the bindings loosen. I moan for an entirely different reason as I'm allowed to stretch out, laying flat in a field of wax flakes, the hook still deep in my ass. I can't even muster the energy to care. I feel boneless and sore, the echoes of pleasure still throbbing from the tips of my ears to the soles of my feet.

The ropes around my wrist loosen before they're tossed away. Allisande's weight settles on my thighs as she straddles me. I stretch my stiff neck, carefully moving it to the left and right before I lay it on my arms and glare halfheartedly back at her. "Haven't you tortured me enough?" I ask.

Allisande chuckles, and I feel the warmth of her hands rest against the small of my back before rubbing upwards in one long stroke. I moan even as the drops of wax soften under Allisadne's hands. It melts into something like oil, and it feels incredible as she massages the sore muscles of my shoulders and neck.

"It's coconut wax," Allisande says, and she very sounds pleased with herself. "It has a lower melting temperature than the candles I normally use." Warm fingers massage the oil into my neck, wringing another groan out of me as she kneads the sore muscles. "Plus, it's good for your skin."

I can't stop a tired chuckle. I didn't realize such a thing existed. Allisande must have gone out of her way to find something suitable to use with me, and it makes me feel warm from the inside out.

"Are you alright?" Allis asks. "Was I too hard on your neck? Would you like to move to the bed?"

I can hear the nerves creeping into the woman's voice, and I smile as I slowly push up from the ground. Allis lifts her weight immediately, allowing me to turn and face her. I cup her cheek and grab her braid so he can't pull away before I drag her into a deep kiss. I want her to feel my gratitude.

"It was perfect."

12