East End Lovers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he finished with my bum, he started kissing and licking my puss, with me still kneeling with my bum in the air. I had some experience of this from a couple of boyfriends before I got married but in those days what with weekly baths and so on, it wasn't done much and I had never done it back. I guessed Cliff had done this with Sue, 'cos he seemed to know what he was doing. That time and for a while after, it did seem a bit strange but of course I got into it and eventually Cliff was able to make me cum easily with his mouth (but that's for a later chapter).

The water was getting cold and we got out both with big smiles on our faces. Of course we dried each other, especially the bits between our legs. Cliff was semi-hard and his penis was standing out from his crotch and I just leant forward and gave him a quick kiss on the end -- just so he knew I was aware of what a girl could do.

We went to my bed ready for a long lazy sexy afternoon. I got the rubber out of the packet, half removed it from the foil, and left it next to the bed. I asked Cliff about where he learned to kiss and lick fanny and he confessed that he had done this to Sue and that she came when he did it. They had a row however when she wouldn't suck him in return. Then much to surprise, without me asking, he went down on me and kissed and licked me. It still felt a bit strange. He started to suck my clit into his mouth and pushed 2 fingers into me. I knew he was trying to make me cum and I did get very excited but couldn't get there. In the end I told him to stop and to watch me finish myself off -- and that's what we did, Cliff watched his old mum fingering herself until I came off with a long happy groan.

I needed a rest before we made love again. We lay there talking about his job, going to university, and people we knew. He asked about Auntie Irene and I told him some of the really filthy things she had told me she was getting up to with her nephew. Her husband had managed to get a really well paid job on one of the new North Sea oil rigs which meant he worked 3 weeks on and had 2 off -- so she had plenty of scope to have fun with Keith. I told Cliff about how Irene used to like to have sex in fancy bra and knickers and stockings, and had a thing about not taking her knickers off but getting Keith to push them aside when he went in.

It was wonderful watching my son's penis as it went from soft and small to half-hard and then to a full erection -- and back again. I had never really looked properly at a man before and I found myself looking closely at Cliff's prick. I loved the way the top of his penis was shaped like a helmet, and how I could pull his foreskin back to expose this very sensitive part. I liked watching the clear liquid which oozed from the top, and looked forward to when he'd be able to use that to lubricate me when he went inside -- not that I really ever needed much lubricating. He watched me studying him. I planted another little kiss on its tip, and then just licked around the edge where his helmet joined his main shaft.

"Mum, can we do what we talked about earlier now... I really want you again and I'm sure I can keep going for as long as it takes".

I was ready too. I kneeled up and reached for the Durex I had got out earlier. I straddled my son with my legs open so he could see my wet puss while I rolled the rubber down his prick. I then lay back down, opened my legs and Cliff moved over me. I was sopping wet and swollen, and he eased his penis inside in one smooth push. I told him to try to take his weight on his right arm and reach his right hand under my bum. After a bit of trial and error, we found it worked best if he moved his left leg outside my right leg, and he was then able to reach his left hand down to my fanny. In practice it was much more fun than it sounds as I write this down!

"Cliff, thanks for doing this... I do love you sweetheart... just get some of my juices with your finger and push it up my bum ... not too deep, yes that's right, just keep it there... now rub my clit, not too hard or fast... yes that's right, try to make a circle and do it at the same time as you push your prick in... oooooooh yes, that's the way. Now give me a kiss.... Mmmmm, that's nice... move your finger a bit in my bum..."

Cliff was a quick learner as I said, and he was lithe enough to do all this without squashing me. I was able to reach my arm down and squeeze his balls, which made him groan. It just went on and on -- it must have been a good 15 minutes that we just lay together screwing in this way. He told me he loved me but I think it was too much to expect him to do all he was doing and talk really dirty to help me cum so I lay back, enjoyed my beautiful son fucking me and talked myself towards cumming—

"Cliff, you are so good, you know just what to do to please your mum, I love how you're fingering my bum, just push it up more, oh my goodness I can feel you deep up my arse... I love you darling...you can do me any time you want, and when I'm on the pill you can have me any way you want and as often as you want... and I'll learn to suck your prick and when I've been really naughty you can spank me really hard... and I'll spank you if you want, put you across my knee with your trousers down, feel your prick get hard as you get the ruler on your arse, and then you can put your prick inside and fuck me ... oh Cliff, you're going to make mummy cum...".

I'm not sure quite what happened next but clearly what I was saying brought Cliff to the point of no return and as he started to cum inside me, he must have rubbed me harder without thinking or maybe I felt his penis having a spasm as his spunk came out, but anyway whatever it was we both came together is a noisy, sweaty, wet climax. I can only remember saying I love you Cliff and Cliff saying Mum, mum oh fuck fuck, and then we were spent and I was remembering to hold on the rubber as Cliff started to soften and slip out of me.

In our later love life, we didn't always come together of course, and while our climaxes were probably often just as good as that first time, it was this love making which cemented our sexual relationship and which we always talked about when we thought back to the first few months.

Afterwards, we just lay a small distance apart looking at each other and from time to time gently kissing or touching. I had thought my love life might be over and now I had this gorgeous sexy young man to service me and love me. We were starting to teach each other things and to get to know what we each wanted from sex, and I suspected my Cliff had it in him to be a very dirty and naughty boy. I wondered if he yet had any idea how naughty I could be or what I had been imagining us doing in the coming weeks?

... to be continued...

12