East End Lovers Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cliff and I both knew it was going to be difficult for us and that we would never be able to repeat the wonderful, frequent sex we'd been having together for the best part of the last year. He promised to come home at least once a term, and then there were the holidays too.

Well, in the first term Cliff did come home for a weekend but we didn't manage to have sex -- there just wasn't the opportunity. We had a good time during the Christmas break, but I realised then I just couldn't go on with 2 or 3 months between making love -- it felt too frustrating and my feelings were all over the place.

This led to two things happening. Firstly, a few weeks after that Christmas break, in early 1976, I began an affair with a young doctor in the group practice where I'd got a job as receptionist a year or so before. The original surgery had been amalgamated with another two surgeries to make up this group practice which had 5 or 6 doctors and a couple of nurses -- I was doing well at my job and became the number two on the admin side after the amalgamation.

Chris had flirted with me from the start. He was a bit of a laugh, tall and not bad looking and had a wife with two young kids. He asked me out for a drink one night after surgery had finished and I guessed what he wanted. We ended up snogging in his car and the following night he fucked me on the examination couch in his surgery, after everyone else had left. I enjoyed it -- he had a good body, clearly wasn't getting much at home, and he was happy to use a condom. I felt in charge in many ways -- I made sure he sucked and licked my fanny before sex and I made sure I came.

It was a good arrangement for both of us for obvious reasons. I was still in love with Cliff however, and wanted him desperately and the second thing that happened is that I decided to visit him in Canterbury where he was at college. I had a good excuse -- I had an elderly aunt in Margate just a few miles from Cliff, and she was in failing health, so an overnight visit to both of them was well in order.

The first time I did this was in March '76. I had the afternoon off, took the train to Margate, saw my aunt and then in the late evening took the short train journey to Canterbury. Cliff had managed to book me a visitor's room on campus.

I got a bus from the short journey from the train station to the university and as arranged went to Cliff's room in one of the halls. We hadn't seen each other for some weeks -- the last time was when he'd come home for a short weekend - and though we had managed a quick fuck, it had been rushed. As soon we saw each other this time, we just threw ourselves into each other's arms and hugged and squeezed more tightly than we'd ever done before.

"Oh mum, I have missed you so much, you wouldn't believe it... just let me take off your coat and give you another hug... you feel cold, don't worry I'll soon take care of that.... You look fantastic, I do love you mum, I've been thinking about you all the time..."

I told Cliff I had missed him too and that I loved him, and I kissed him deeply.

"Come on love, let's just do it, I think about you every night when I go to bed and I think of that lovely hard cock and how much I miss it... no don't take your clothes off, just lie back on the bed, I'll just get your trousers down a bit... good, oh you're lovely and hard, goodness I'd forgotten how big you were..."

I pushed him back, and straddled him. I'd been thinking of this moment for weeks. I'd been buying nicer underwear -- partly it's true to please my young doctor friend -- and I had on a very nice bra and knicker set with a lacy crotch. Once on top of my son I lifted my skirt to my waist, pushed the crotch of my knickers to one side with one hand to expose my cunt and brought his cock to my lips with the other. He thrust in and I took the whole of him up me in one long, wonderful thrust. I gasped and Cliff cried out. He managed to push up my blouse and bra and pulled my tits to his mouth for a good sucking.

Though I'm sure Cliff hadn't been going short of sex, and of course I had been with my doctor friend, we both clearly felt a passion for each other that no-one else was going to take away. After the initial exhilaration as our bodies became joined, Cliff lay back and looked at me, telling me again and again that he loved me and couldn't do without me.

"I can't do without you either love... goodness you feel so good in me, I just love looking at you sliding in and out, here let me squeeze your balls, don't cum yet love, just fuck me, I hope you've been saving up your spunk as we've got all night to make love..."

When I sensed Cliff just wouldn't be able to hold out much longer, I leant forward and pressed my clit as hard as I could against my son's pubic bone; Cliff responded by changing his thrusts so that he was pressing against me as I pushed on him, and as I was so aroused emotionally and physically, when he cried out and started to release his semen into me it triggered the waves of warm wet climax that I'd missed so much.

I lay on top of Cliff until his penis had fully softened and he slipped out of me. I moved to his side and he kissed me and smiled.

"I've missed you so much mum -- I just can't do without seeing you, and well you know, going to bed with you..."

I felt quite sleepy as it'd been a long day and I hadn't eaten anything except a sandwich at lunchtime. I made Cliff get up and take me to the visitor's rooms which were in another hall, the same one where the postgrad rooms were located. We walked the long way round and picked up a Chinese takeaway from a place just outside campus on the road to Canterbury.

I was lucky with the room -- it was one of the better visitor rooms which were used to house visiting academics and other more celebrated guests. Most importantly it had a double bed!

Unlike the student rooms, the visitor rooms were ensuite and after our meal we went together into the shower -- a bit of a squeeze but just what I needed to restore my flagging body. We dried each other off and started to kiss and touch each other.

I don't really know why but I'd brought my vibrator along -- Cliff knew I used one but it hadn't become a regular part of our lovemaking. I had a sudden urge to take him up my arse again (we'd only done this once before) and to get him to use the vibrator on my fanny. I think I just wanted to be as close and intimate as we could be and for some reason that was what my mood then told me to do.

In bed I licked his cock until he was squirming and the I asked him to lick my bum -- this is something I loved. I went on hands and knees and Cliff parted my cheeks and tongued my bum and ran his tongue down to my fanny.

"Cliff, darling, I need you to do something for mummy now... I really really want you up my arse again.. I don't know why but I just want to feel close... start me off with a bit of spanking and then I want you to have me on my side from behind... and I want you to use my vibrator on my fanny to bring me off... oh sweetheart I do love doing these things with you. Just get on with it and make love to me..."

I sometimes liked being spanked or strapped before being penetrated and this was one of those times. Cliff enjoyed doing it to me too. He didn't hesitate -- he got the belt from his trousers, pushed me flat on my tummy and gave me an exquisite beating across my bum and thighs -- he gave me a dozen or so fairly mild strokes which stung but didn't really hurt, paused a minute and then finished me off with two severe lashings across the middle of my cheeks.

I didn't have any KY with me so I gave Cliff some moisturiser in a tube and he spread this around my bum and the head of his cock. I got my black and gold vibrator ready for action too. Although anal sex was routine for us -- as I said we'd only done it once -- I must have been relaxed and ready for my son as he slipped the top of his cock in easily. He didn't try to fuck me with his full length, but just moved the tip around in my arse in a sort of corkscrew way, which was good for both of us.

"Mum oh mum that's lovely, I wasn't expecting to do it like this, here give me the vibrator, now let me switch it on, goodness, you've put a new battery in it, now, I'll just rub it along your cunt..."

We hadn't done it like this before -- Cliff pushed the smooth black plastic cock in my cunt and then pulled back and rubbed the vibrating head against my clit, and repeated this over and over, all the while just moving a couple of inches with his cock up my bumhole. All the time he was telling me again how much he'd missed me and wanted me, and thought of me when he wanked himself, and I told him pretty much the same, and that I couldn't do without his cock and his gorgeous body and everything he did to me.

As Cliff had already had me once, he was able to keep going for ages. I came after a few minutes, but it was quite a low-key cum and after a while felt I could cum again and switched the vibrator back on and told Cliff to stick it right up my fanny, up to my womb, and I could feel the hard head of it against my womb, harder that when I felt Cliff's prick that deep inside, and I told him this and this must have started his cumming as I felt him thrusting harder in my arse -- this hurt me but at the same time Cliff brought the plastic cock back to my clit and the sensations in my arse and on my clit got too much for me and I sort of lost control, and when I felt his hot load spurting up my bum I came too and this time it just went on and on, even when Cliff's cum was over I still felt the waves thrilling up from some place deep in my stomach and reaching right up to my neck where I felt the hot red flush I got when I'd really cum hard.

My bum felt sore after all this and I made Cliff move, and I turned to face him and took his face in my hands and kissed him deeply and for a long time. I'd never felt so sexually complete.

I was exhausted by this time and soon fell asleep. We both awoke at around 4 in the morning and Cliff would have had me again if I'd let him, but I felt too groggy and made him wait, though when we finally did wake properly I made up for it and sucked him nearly to completion before pulling him on top of me and wrapping my legs around him for a final couple of minutes of intense pleasure before he came again.

I had to get back home after breakfast and I walked mostly in silence to the station with Cliff. We were in love and we both knew it; we had the summer to look forward to when he was going to be at home for a good part of it. As he saw me on to the train he whispered softly into my ear that he loved me and couldn't wait to see me again. I whispered I love you too and blew him one last kiss as the train drew away.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

... to be continued ...

12