East Meets West Pt. 01 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had driven for nearly 15 hours straight from Florida, where I had been vacationing in Fort Lauderdale. Add in the intense one hour time period at the safe house, which included getting shot twice and blood loss from that, plus driving six hours into Kentucky and five hours back, and I was exhausted.

Jiao helped me out of the chair and helped me walk over to one of the beds.

She told me she would be in the other bedroom if I needed anything.

About four hours later she woke me up, sliding into bed with me in the darkened room, telling me she did not want to spend the rest of the night alone.

Soon her head was resting on my shoulder, and when I began moving my left hand up and down her back I realized she was naked. As I moved my hand lower down her back, I realized she was now completely naked, without even panties on.

Suddenly I wasn't quite as tired!

When Jiao had said she didn't want to spend the rest of the night alone, I really wasn't thinking about a sexual relationship.

I actually thought she just wanted me to hold her, like I had earlier in the SUV.

Without thinking about what I was about to do, I tried to reach over and turn on the night light beside the bed -- unfortunately I tried to use my right arm.

Hurt like hell!

I asked Jiao to turn it on and she leaned over and did so. Then she turned back to me.

I was almost speechless. This really was the most beautiful woman I have ever known, and now her face was only a few inches from mine. The night light was not that bright, but I could still Jiao clearly.

Since the previous night, I thought I had seen nearly the whole range of human emotion in Jiao's eyes.

Someone once told me that Chinese people were "inscrutable." That you could never tell what they were thinking, or what they were feeling.

Since meeting Jiao I knew that was not true.

I am not sure if there is an actual word "scrutable," but if there is, then Jiao is scrutable. Very scrutable!

Looking at her through the sniper scope, I had seen anger, defiance, determination and even relief when she thought I was going to kill her. I still haven't asked her about that. Did she actually know I was there?

Later, on the porch, I again had seen anger in her eyes.

While she was tending to my wounds, the anger had been replaced by compassion. When she told me about Colonel Shin killing the two "sitters," I had seen hatred in her eyes.

As we were driving back from Kentucky and she was telling me about her childhood, I had seen joy and happiness in her eyes, only to see that replaced by extreme pain as she described her father being taken away, and not knowing why, or what had happened to him.

When she talked about the forced sterilization, I had seen an incredible level of anguish in those eyes.

As we stood side-by-side overlooking the valley, I had again seen joy, along with amazement.

One of the things I had not yet seen was fear.

Despite everything that had happened to her the previous night, I had not seen any fear.

Now, as she was lying naked beside me, I could see fear in her eyes.

"Jiao, you don't have to be afraid of me," I started to say.

She gave what could only be described as a sad half-smile, then shook her head.

"I am not afraid of you Jack," she said, "I already know you would never hurt me."

"Then you don't need to be afraid anyone will find us," I told Jiao, "it will probably take at least two or three weeks if they can find us at all, and even if they do find us, we are in one of the safest places we could be.

"Besides, I haven't shown you even half what this cabin has to offer," I told her.

She again gave me a smile, but much fuller than before, and not nearly so sad.

"Jack, you don't understand. I am not afraid of you, and I am not afraid anyone will find us here. And even if they do, I am not afraid of that either. I know you will protect me," she said.

"I am afraid of me!" she explained.

"I am afraid of how I already feel about you, and how much I want to be here with you -- now, tonight, just the two of us."

As I looked into her eyes, the fear had indeed been replaced.

Now I could see desire . . . and dare I even say it . . . an even deeper emotion?

As I was looking into the face of this incredible, beautiful woman I could not help but notice that her lower lip was still swollen where Colonel Shin had twice struck her.

I leaned over and kissed Jiao on the forehead, then kissed her on both eyes, then her nose and on her cheeks.

Very softly I kissed her on the other side of her lip, then her chin and slowly made my way down her neck until it reached the little hollow at the base of her neck. I kissed her several times there, then kissed her all along her neck.

She was softly sighing as I kissed her.

I again kissed her very softly on her lips, trying not to touch where the lip had been split.

Her mouth opened and soon our tongues met.

I next kissed her on the split lip, as softly as I possibly could.

I again kissed Jiao on the little hollow at the base of her neck, and this time she shivered slightly.

Slowly, very slowly I trailed my tongue down across her chest.

"Jack, Jack, I am sorry I am not like American women with big breasts," she started to say, but I stopped her before she could say anything else.

"Jiao, your breasts are beautiful," I said, "in fact, I think they are the most beautiful breasts I have ever seen."

I took my tongue and lightly caressed one of her nipples.

She gasped, and her body shuddered.

"They are the most beautiful breasts I have ever seen," I again told her.

I covered her left breast with my mouth and sucked softly, then alternated licking with my tongue and sucking with my mouth.

Her hands came up and grasped the back of my head as I made love to her breasts.

Her nipples were extraordinary. I think each nipple had to have been a half-inch thick, and at least a half-inch long. As I was to find out, they were also incredibly sensitive!

By now she was making meaningless noises, just a variety of sighs and moans and groans.

I would spend 10 minutes with one breast, then shift over to the other for another 10 minutes, then go back and start over.

Her hips were writhing on the bed as I continued to worship her breasts with my mouth and tongue.

Every so often she would just say, "Jack . . . Jack . . . Jack!"

My left forearm was under Jiao's head, and after I had been playing with her right breast (the closest to me) for about 10 minutes, I moved my arm a little more under her head so I could bend my elbow and I reached down and squeezed her left nipple between two fingers.

The double stimulation, with one nipple in my mouth, and the other being pinched in my fingers was apparently too much for her.

She gave a little cry of pleasure and her body convulsed with an orgasm.

This was something new to me. I had made love to a number of women in the past, but had never given a woman an orgasm just from playing with her breasts.

As she came down from her orgasm, Jiao grabbed my head in both hands, and kissed me -- very hard. I knew it had to be hurting her lip, but she seemed not to care. Our tongues were deep in each other's mouths.

After we broke the kiss, I could see that the split lip had actually opened up again, and there was a little blood trickling down her chin.

As I looked into her eyes and saw the passion and emotion registering within . . . well then I became a little afraid.

What could I offer this woman? What future could two totally different people have together?

Jiao had told me she had one of the highest IQ's ever recorded in China -- a country with a population of well over one billion!

Following a week-long series of tests in the Marine Corps, I had been told that I actually had a higher than normal IQ myself, but how could that possibly compare to hers?

I was a high school graduate, but she was a graduate of one of the most prestigious universities in China, with a degree in nuclear physics!

To tell you the truth, I wasn't sure exactly what someone with a degree in nuclear physics did for a living but I knew what I did for a living -- even amongst ourselves we never openly admitted it, never used the "k" word, but the fact was -- I killed people for a living!

The previous night, Colonel James had asked "how do you want to play it?" and that is the kind of language we used, like it was a kind of game. We never "killed" people. We "eliminated" targets, or we "removed" targets. Targets were not living, breathing people. We also completed missions -- those were nice, safe words.

During every one of those missions, I had a little routine I went through. If I was by myself, I said it softly under my breath. If I was with someone who was helping, either in locating or identifying the target, or keeping an eye out for anyone around me, I would say it out loud.

"Well folks, its show time!" was what I had said some 200 times before.

It was a game, it was show time, and we eliminated or removed targets. We didn't kill actual, real people.

Only one time had I ever actually been forced to think about what I did for a living, and it still really bothered me.

A few months earlier, just after another mission, I had been asked to assist in providing security at a safe house in Virginia.

Nothing had happened, and while the other members of the detail and I were packing everything up and getting ready to go, two of the guys were arguing about which was the greatest Western movie of all time.

One of the guys kept insisting it was "Unforgiven." When he asked me about the movie, I had to admit I had never seen it. Both guys told me I really needed to see the movie, so I rented it after returning home.

I was really enjoying the movie until Clint Eastwood, who was playing an aging gunfighter was talking to a young kid who wanted to become a gunfighter himself.

"It's a hell of a thing killing a man . . . You take away all he's got, and all he's ever gonna have," Eastwood opined.

I stopped the movie right there, and returned it to the video store.

And told myself not to think about what Eastwood had said.

Have you ever tried to make yourself NOT think about something?

The more you try to NOT think about something, the more you actually think about it.

My last three missions had been different. I was still eliminating some of the worst scum-bags on earth, but I could no longer simply think about them as "targets."

Even targets have family!

Now I was looking deep into Jiao's beautiful jade-green eyes, and I knew I wanted to spend every day with her for the rest of my life.

But what would she think . . . once she actually found out what I did for a living? She probably already suspected some of the truth, but what about when she found out ALL the truth. Once she found out how many men I had actually killed? Would she be horrified and disgusted? She would probably turn away from me and start running.

As I was looking into her eyes, Jiao was looking right back, and then she said words I will never, EVER forget.

"Every day, for the rest of my life!" was what she said, along with the most incredible, beautiful smile I have even seen.

I knew in that instant, that split-second that I had completed my last mission. Death had dominated my life for so many years, but how I was looking at, and holding . . . love!

When you have stared pure love in the face, and held it in your arms . . . you can't go back.

I was no longer that man I had been just a little over 24 hours ago.

I did not know what the future held for me, but I now knew who I would be holding, and who would be holding me, in the future!

Jiao's smile widened even more, and then she added something else.

"Please make love to me, Jack," she asked.

I never stopped looking into her eyes as I leaned down to kiss her -- gently of course, since her lip was still bleeding a little.

As our lips came together, the most extraordinary thing happened.

For the first time in my life, I began having one of my "crystal clarity" moments when not holding a rifle.

This time, it was even more intense than it had been back at the safe house.

I could hear a clock ticking in the next room, even though the bedroom door was closed. I could hear the refrigerator kick on. I could almost swear I could hear the wind outside, even though the basement where we were now was supposed to be soundproof.

I could smell the soap Jiao had used when she took a shower. I could smell the shampoo she had used. I could smell the toothpaste she had used, and the mouthwash she had used. Each were completely different, distinct smells.

And even more -- I could smell HER! Her unique scent filled my nostrils. The sweetest fragrance on earth!

I could smell her arousal. I did not need to put a finger inside Jiao, I could smell how wet she was. And I could already taste her on my tongue, just from her scent!

And when I looked at her face, I could see a thousand emotions expressed in her mouth, lips, cheeks, forehead and eyes.

Her hair was not just jet black. It was jet black with a luminance, a glow that suddenly lit up the room.

I broke our kiss, then slowly moved down until I could take one of Jiao's magnificent nipples in my mouth.

We never broke eye contact, until I started sucking on her nipple and she groaned and her eyes fluttered.

I kissed and sucked her other nipple, then started leaving a trail of kisses, bites and licks down across her stomach. Jiao continued to groan and moan softly and her eyes continued to flutter.

I stopped and rimmed out Jiao's belly button, and her hands grasped the back of my head as she moaned louder. Her hands were trembling and now her eyes were closed.

I finally started making my way downward again until I reached an incredibly soft patch of jet black hair.

Just as I reached her pubic hairs, I noticed a long scar -- about eight inches long -- across her abdomen. I had once dated a woman who had had a Cesarean, or C-Section so I knew what the scar was.

As I began weaving my tongue through her black pubic hair, Jiao said the first words she had said in many minutes.

"Jack, what are you . . .

"Jack, no one has ever . . .

"Jack, I have never . . ."

As my tongue entered deeply inside her, those words were replaced with just one word, repeated over and over.

"Jaaaaaaaack, Jaaaaaaaaaack, Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaack."

I have never tasted anything more delicious, more precious in my life.

My tongue had only been inside Jiao for a few minutes when her thighs clamped down on either side of my head, her butt lifted high off the bed and she screamed in ecstasy.

I was amazed. I have never seen anyone reach orgasm so quickly, so powerfully in my life.

I had not even approached her clitoris yet, and she was already having an incredible orgasm.

As her legs loosened their hold on my head, I removed my tongue and let her come down for a few minutes.

When Jiao could finally start talking, all she could say, in a heavy Chinese accent, was "Jack, what you do me? Jack, what you do me?"

I guess Jiao also stopped translating Chinese into English when she was in the midst of a mind-blowing orgasm.

Once I could see that she had recovered some, I was determined to give this sexy, beautiful woman the most incredible night of her life.

I started very slowly, just softly blowing air onto her vagina.

She moaned, and her hips started moving.

I slowly licked along her outer labia, up one side and down the other. I was very carefully avoiding both her clitoris and her insides.

I would occasionally lick gently inside her slit, from bottom to top, and then just barely brush against her clitoral hood. Her reaction was instantaneous, as she would moan loudly and try to grab my head and force it down onto, and inside her.

I teased Jiao for many minutes, to bring her to the very edge of an orgasm, then back off and wait for her to recover, then do it again and again.

By now she was moaning and gasping almost continuously, and finally begged for release.

"Jack, please, Jack, please, Jack please," was all she could say.

I again licked slowly inside her slit, from bottom to top, but this time I licked very hard against Jiao's clitoral hood.

Her legs immediately started to clamp down on the sides of my head, and when I stopped licking and instead sucked her clitoris inside my mouth -- well, she almost exploded.

I don't know that I have ever seen any woman have a more incredible orgasm. She was screaming almost continuously as wave after wave after wave of pleasure pulsed through her body.

I almost thought she was going to break my neck as her hips bucked up and down, and side to side!

When Jiao's legs loosened enough for me to remove my head, I slid up the bed until I was just inches away from her face.

As I looked into her eyes, I have never seen such raw emotion, raw passion, raw pleasure, and yes, such love in anyone's eyes.

Jiao grabbed my head and kissed me harder than anyone has ever kissed me before. I knew she had to be in extreme pain from her lip, but neither that, nor the wetness from between her legs that was coating my face seemed to matter to her.

Her tongue was deep in my mouth, and when I started sucking on her tongue it seemed to drive her to ever greater heights of passion.

When we finally broke the kiss, I was shocked to see how much blood was coming from her lip.

However, when I tried to tell her I needed to go get something to stop the bleeding, she screamed at me, "No!"

Then in a very soft voice she asked:

"Make love me, Jack. Make love me, NOW."

I was already kneeling between her legs, so I quickly moved into position.

Just as I was about to enter Jiao, she reached down and grabbed my shaft in her hand.

She gasped, and for a brief moment I saw raw fear in her eyes.

"So big, so big," she said.

"Be gentle Jack. Be gentle. No one since husband die, seven years ago."

I already knew I was going to have to be careful.

Jiao was barely over five feet tall, and couldn't have weighed more than 85 or 90 pounds.

I already knew she was the smallest woman I had ever been with, and knew that I had to go slowly to avoid hurting her.

Her words just made me more determined not to cause her any pain.

She was still holding my penis in her hand, and as I moved closer she guided it into position.

As I began pushing inside, she continued to hold me.

How can I even describe what it felt like?

Her channel was so incredibly soft and wet, and yet seemed to be made of unyielding steel.

I could barely get the head inside her and she was gasping.

I knew I was hurting her.

With a shock I realized that I had not even used my fingers on Jiao yet! At least I could use my fingers to try to loosen her up.

But when I told Jiao I needed to stop and use my fingers to make it easier for her, she again screamed, "No!"

She grasped me even harder and tried to pull me inside her.

"Inside me, NOW!" she cried out.

She continued to hold me, and was forcing me deeper inside her even as tears were running down her face.

Once the head was fully inside her, she shuddered and then seemed to loosen up slightly. Very slightly!

She continued to pull on me until half my length was inside her, and her hand was now pressed into her sex, spreading her lips.

"Inside, now!" she again ordered, as she removed her hand.

I continued to push as slowly inside Jiao as I could, until my pelvis were resting against her.

I was finally, completely inside this incredible woman.

The entire time Jiao had been gasping, at different times, "Jack, Jack, Jack," or "Inside, now," or "So big, so big!"

I have never felt anything as tight, nor anything as hot. It was actually hurting me, and I could only imagine what Jiao was feeling.