East Meets West Pt. 01 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent several minutes inside her, just trying to let Jiao adjust to my size.

When I finally began to pull back some, it seemed her vagina had me in a vice lock, and refused to let go.

Rather than pulling out of her incredible tightness, her body was actually being pulled down the bed with me. I had to use my hands to hold her hips still, before I could withdraw.

As slowly as I possibly could, I gradually pulled back. She was moaning nonstop, and speaking Mandarin. I had no idea what she was saying, but could tell from her facial expression that she was now beginning to enjoy the feeling.

Again, as slowly as I could I began pushing back inside her.

Her head titled back, lifting her upper torso. Since she was so short, it really was very difficult for me to bend my head down, but soon I captured one of her nipples in my mouth and began sucking -- hard.

She screamed with pleasure, and I could already feel my balls begin to tighten and knew that very soon I was going to cum myself. But I didn't want to yet, because first I wanted Jiao to have her own orgasm.

Jiao then did something that momentarily caused me to forget all about my dick, buried deep inside her burning hot, painfully tight vagina.

With her head still titled back, she reached out both arms and grabbed my arms, just below my shoulders.

Of course, the problem with that was she was grabbing and squeezing me directly on the bullet wound on my right arm, where I had been shot just the night before.

The pain was intense, and it was all I could do to keep from screaming. Instead I just groaned.

Jiao was oblivious to the pain she was causing me, and if she heard my groan, I think she probably just assumed I was groaning in pleasure because that was what she was doing continuously -- moaning and groaning in pleasure.

As bad as the pain was, at least it had the side benefit of making me forget all about my own orgasm.

Finally her arms dropped down beside her, and she clenched her fists and started beating the bed.

I continued to slowly pull out and push back in, and gradually she loosened enough I could start increasing my speed.

Soon I was moving a little more forcefully in and out of Jiao, and her moans and groans just kept getting louder. I still was perhaps only going half-speed, but compared to how slowly I had been going before it was dramatically different.

Jiao would yell something in Mandarin, then call out my name, "Jack, Jack, Jack," then resume almost screaming in Mandarin.

I felt something on my right arm, and when I looked over I saw that she had actually dislodged the dressing over my wound and blood was trickling out from under the bandage.

I could not have cared less. In fact, I would have given all the blood in my body at this point just to bring pleasure to this incredible woman.

By now Jiao had passed the point of language.

She was just screaming, "Oh, Oooh, Ooooooh." I didn't know, nor care, if this was English "Oh," or if there was an equivalent Mandarin "Oh!"

I knew she was on the verge of a tremendous orgasm.

Then it happened.

She stopped making any sounds for a few seconds, then her body arched upward in an impossible bend.

She lifted my body straight up in the air. Only her head, shoulders and feet were still on the bed and she screamed loud enough to wake the dead as she had the most intense orgasm I had ever seen a woman have.

And once her vagina clamped down on me, literally milking me with the contracting of her muscles, I joined her in the most massive orgasm I have ever had.

It felt like I blew a gallon of sperm inside her!

She continued to experience wave after wave of her orgasm, but by now Jiao could no longer scream, nor make any sound. Her mouth was wide open as silent scream after scream rippled through her body.

Jiao's body was still bent in an impossible arch, as she was supporting not only her weight, but my own as well.

Finally, she just collapsed downward onto the bed. I barely had enough time to put both hands down beside her before my 180 pounds would have crushed her tender body.

The shock when my injured arm caught my weight was almost enough to make me pass out. Indeed, I think I did black out for a couple of seconds.

I reached underneath her with both hands and pulled her around until she was on top of me.

Again, the pain rippled through my arm but I didn't care.

I don't actually know if we both fell asleep, or if we both actually passed out from the intensity of our lovemaking, but within 10 seconds or so, both of us were lost to the world.