East Meets West Pt. 01 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To tell you the truth, Jiao," I added, "I really came to love that old man.

"Anyway, I still haven't shown you everything," I said.

"Would you like to see the brains of this place?"

When Jiao said yes, I grabbed her hand and we walked over to a wall that was filled, floor to ceiling, with thousands of cans of food, dozens of boxes of cereal, bags of flour, corn meal, sugar and everything else you might need to live for months at a time. The entire wall was about 12 feet wide, with each section of shelving being about 4 feet wide.

I walked over to the last row of shelving, and reached down and picked it up slightly. The shelf rose up about two inches, then I pulled and it rotated outward since it was hinged.

On the other side was a small room, filled on all three sides with monitors. There were also desks on all three walls, with several computers on each desk.

Jiao gasped when she saw it.

"These computers actually run the entire system, from electrical to heating and cooling," I began explaining.

"There are over 100 cameras scattered through the property, including regular, night-vision and infra-red, and all the cameras can be operated from here.

"There is one monitor here for each camera." I said.

All the monitors had been off when we walked in, so I touched a button on one of the computers and all 100 came on, each with a different view of different parts of the property.

I showed Jiao the cameras covering the dirt road we drove in on, the ones covering the old chicken house where my SUV was parked, cameras covering all sides of the cabin, and others that just had views of the valley.

"Each camera is attached to a small parabolic microphone so you can even have sound, although the sound part has rather limited range – only about 30 or 40 feet from the camera."

"This is incredible," Jiao said.

"What is really incredible is that each camera also acts as a motion sensor. If anything moves within camera range, the computer will sound an alarm, and automatically turn all the monitors on," I said.

"What about animals," Jiao asked, "like the deer in the valley when we came in?"

I explained that Rutledge had a computer program that could automatically detect if the motion was coming from something on four legs – or two.

"It's not infallible, it still gives false warnings, but it makes it really hard for anyone, or anything, to sneak up on us," I said.

I touched another button on the computer and suddenly I was connected to the Internet.

"There are also several camouflaged satellite dishes scattered around the property, so you can surf the Web, or check your e-mail, and send messages anywhere in the world," I added.

"If you send or receive e-mail, can't they track where the messages originated from?" she asked.

"Normally, yes," I said, "but you have to remember how much Rutledge distrusted the government.

"I am not a computer geek, but somehow this is setup in a way that every message sent will appear to come from somewhere else. One message might seem to originate in Kansas, the next in Mexico, and the next in Switzerland," I added.

"Rutledge's favorite trick was to have at least half the messages seem to originate from somewhere around Washington, D.C. He always said that would probably drive the bastards crazy" I added.

Jiao looked at me for a moment, then asked a question: "Would it be dangerous to try to send a message to my daughter?"

Jiao had already told me that her daughter was in Australia, hiding with a trusted family that had also defected from China. She knew her government, once it realized she was gone, would start looking for a mother and daughter. So they separated, but not before cutting her daughter's long black hair, and dressing her up to look like a boy.

"Not at all dangerous to send messages," I said. "Streaming video might be pushing it, but messages are perfectly safe."

Jiao composed an e-mail message to her daughter, then sent it to the family that was hiding and protecting her daughter.

Not knowing how long it might take to get a response, Jiao then began examining all the computers, and learning more about using them.

It didn't take long for me to show her everything I knew, and I was amazed to not only see Jiao quickly learn everything I had shown her, but then she started showing me things the system could do that I never knew about. I don't even think Rutledge actually knew just how sophisticated a system he actually had.

I had told Jiao that I was not a computer geek, but it quickly became obvious that Jiao was – an incredibly brave and beautiful computer geek – but also a very skilled computer geek.

As it turned out, it took about two hours for Jiao's daughter to respond and send a message back. It was a short message, basically just "How are you Mom? I love you and miss you," but it was so powerful that Jiao was crying her eyes out to hear from her.

I just sat down, pulled Jiao in my lap and let her cry.

Once Jiao had recovered some, she wrote back and told her daughter that she was doing fine, and really, really, really missed her as well, and that anytime she wanted to, she could send her an e-mail.

Once she had sent that e-mail, Jiao sat back down in my lap and gave me a toe-curling kiss, then ordered me to take her back to bed, daring me to try to screw her brains out again.

She didn't even have to double-dog dare me!

By now we were really getting used to each other's bodies, and as wonderful as our love-making had been before, it was even better this time. And when we finished and Jiao had managed to regain her English language skills somewhat, she again asked me to put her brains back in place!

Laughing, I gave her beautiful butt a little swat, making her jump and then she started tickling me. And I started tickling her back.

We had just finished having wild, passionate sex, but tickling each other soon had us both wanting a second go around.

I wasn't complete hard yet, so Jiao bent over and took me completely in her mouth, and down her throat. I still don't see how she can do that, because she is so tiny!

Up to now, all our actual episodes of actual sex had been strictly in the missionary position. I mean we had pleasured each other orally, and had engaged in a wonderful sixty-nine, but whenever I actually entered her, it was with Jiao on her back, and me on top.

Now, I decided it was time to show Jiao some other positions.

We began, as we always did, with me on top. After I had stretched her with my fingers (giving her several orgasms in the process), I now easily buried myself in her still incredibly tight, but hot vagina.

After letting her get used to me, I told her to put her arms around my neck, and hold on!

I slide both hands under her butt, then raised both of us until I was on my knees, with Jiao's arms around my neck, and impaled on my dick.

When I raised her up, she gave a small scream of pleasure as I went even deeper, then started raising her butt up and down. I would raise her up until I was barely inside her, then almost drop her down onto me.

Soon she screamed as another orgasm racked her body, and bit down on my good shoulder.

I knew I would not be able to keep this up for long, since my wounded arm was already starting to hurt some, so I again raised her up and slid both my legs out from under me so I was now sitting down on the bed. Then I lowered her down and laid back until she was straddling my body.

I could see that yet another position change – not that much different from the last one, but still different enough, was almost starting to overload her body's ability to react, so I just laid completely still until she was again used to the feeling.

"Now," I said, "it's time you started earning your keep around here – I'm tired of doing all the hard work!" Then I swatted her butt!

She grinned, and then she started to move – Oh, God, did she start to move!

At first she just started to rotate her hips around, and was soon gasping at the feeling of me swirling around her insides. Then she started – slowly and carefully – raising herself up slightly and back down. As she got used to the new sensations, she began to experiment more, and was soon using her legs to raise herself up before slamming down on me again.

She was fucking herself a lot more forcefully than I would have dared fuck her at this point.

Every few minutes Jiao would have another orgasm. Her entire body would go ramrod still for a moment, the Jiao would scream out loud and her entire body would shudder with massive orgasms.

I was actually starting to get concerned. How much could her body take?

As difficult as it was for me, I had not touched her with my hands since I had laid on my back, so I reached up and started brushing one hand against both her nipples. Jiao's body is so slim and slender I could actually play with both her nipples using just one hand.

I took my other hand and lightly touched her clitoris, and when I did she screamed even louder and I think blacked out for a few seconds. Her body just sort of melted down onto mine, until her breasts were pressed against my chest.

I hadn't cum yet, so I slowly began moving in and out of her body, and she could only look at me with amazement in her eyes. Finally she managed to gasp, "You haven't . . . you haven't yet!"

To tell you the truth, it only took a minute or so before I had my own release. As I filled her with my cum, she had another orgasm of her own, and then fell asleep on top of me.

I was actually worried that I had done too much to Jiao. I just held her on top of me, and let her sleep for about 30 minutes.

Unfortunately I had to go use the bathroom, but when I tried to ease her off to the side, she woke up and her first words were, "Oh, Jack, please, don't ever stop making love to me."

I assured her I had no intention of ever stopping loving her just as I was now, and she leaned up and gave me a very tender kiss.

It seems a shame to interrupt such a tender and meaningful moment like this, but dang it, I really, really had to use the bathroom!

She laughed when I told her and said she did also, but she let me go first.

After we had both refreshed ourselves, Jiao went back to the computer room when she found three different messages from her daughter. After answering those messages, Jiao started really exploring the computer system for a couple of hours while I mostly just sat there and admired this incredibly beautiful, incredibly smart woman.

I knew it was about time for us to eat, but when I asked Jiao if she wanted to cook something, since she might be getting tired of my cooking, or if she wanted me to cook, again she amazed me.

I was about to learn that she had an incredible gift of impersonating voices.

What I heard was Clint Eastwood's voice saying a line from the movie"The Good, The Bad and The Ugly,"with two slight changes.

"You see, in this world there are two kinds of people, my friend: those with loaded computers, and those who cook. You cook!"

Of course in the movie, Eastwood's character, "The Man With No Name," is saying this to Tuco as he is throwing him a shovel, with a gun aimed at him:"You see, in this world there are two kinds of people, my friend: those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig!"

I nearly laughed my head off – then I cooked. We had steak and potatoes.

From that point on, for the next several days, that became our routine. We would wake up in the morning and make love. While I was cooking breakfast, Jiao would be in the computer room until the food was ready. After eating, we would usually take a shower, which usually involved making love again in the shower.

Then we would spend a couple of hours in the computer room. Afterward, we would make love.

By then, we needed energy so I would cook lunch, and then we would usually take a nap, just holding each other.

After an hour or two, we would wake up and make love, then head for the computer room.

A few hours later I would cook us something for dinner, and after eating we would take a shower together, which usually ended up with us making love.

A few more hours in the computer room, and we would go to bed where we would make love, then fall asleep holding each other.

After only two or three days like this, Jiao asked me one morning if I had seen any unusual looking radios anywhere in the basement.

It actually wasn't a radio, but I had seen what looked like old headphones, but they had an antenna wire that stretched out to two or three feet.

When I brought them into to Jiao, she really got excited.

"If this is what I think it is Jack, then you can wear the headphones outside, and I can talk to you from this room," she explained. She had found a computer program on the computer that seemed to indicate this was possible.

She dug through the box for a minute, then held up a small microphone attached to a black strap.

"And if this is what I think it is, then you can wear this around your neck, and you can talk to me," Jiao said. "You don't even have to talk out loud – I think if you whisper, I can hear you."

Of course both of wanted to test the headphone and microphone, to make sure it would actually do what she thought it would.

By now it had been five days or so since either of us had left the basement. I grabbed my Heckler and Koch UMP sub-machine gun, and my sniper rifle, along with half a dozen clips for both.

Jiao followed me up to the cabin where I donned the earphones and microphone, then she ran back downstairs to the computer room. But only after promising me she would lock everything up tight.

In a few minutes I could hear her talking to me through the earphones, and when I spoke, or even whispered, she could hear what I was saying.

We wanted to test what kind of distance we could communicate over, so I began walking to the end of the valley, and even started climbing some of the mountains around us.

No matter where I went, I could hear Jiao, and she could hear me. And the truly amazing was that no matter where I went there was at least one camera somewhere, so she could follow my movements.

I even walked all the way to the chain baring access to the property, and we continued a conversation the entire time.

But when I started walking back, Jiao proved that I may have actually created a monster!

It was three miles from the chain to the cabin, and the entire time she told me in great, graphic detail what she was going to do to me with her mouth, breasts and hands when I came back. And she made sure to tell me she wanted us both naked while she did those things.

I hadn't walked a half-mile before I was hard as steel! And it isn't easy to walk that far when you having a raging hard-on!

Turnabout is fair play, so then I started telling her in great, graphic detail what I was going to do to her when I got back to the basement.

To my amazement, when I got close to the cabin, I found Jiao laying on a blanket in the meadow – and only wearing a set of earphones like I was.

At first I was worried since I knew the Chinese were probably still looking for her, but Jiao told me she had programmed the computer to send any warnings to both sets of earphones.

It only took me about 30 seconds until I had all my clothes off, and Jiao and I made love on the blanket for at least an hour or more, doing everything both of us had said we were going to do to the other, and wearing only earphones.

I found out in the first five minutes I didn't like earphones, at least when making love, but knew we had little choice but to wear them.

I did have a certain degree of revenge against Jiao for teasing me so much while I was walking. It was quite unintentional, but she ended up (pun intended) being on top for most of that hour, and actually her butt got sunburned since it was a bright, sunny day!

I really had a lot of fun with that the next day!

By now Jiao was spending hours and hours on the computers each day, and later that afternoon she called me into the computer room.

"Did Rutledge ever say anything about building a second shelter anywhere in the mountains?" she asked.

I told her that, no, he never said anything about a second shelter, then asked her why?

"Well, I have found several references to 'Fortress Appalachia,'" she said, "and just assumed it was referring to this place.

"Just a few minutes ago, however, I found a reference to the 'small shelter in the meadow,' and it is apparently under a cabin," Jiao explained.

"This is the only shelter under a cabin, so why did he call it the 'small shelter?" she asked.

I admitted I had no idea, but suggested we start looking – just in case.

For the next week, Jiao and I began taking turns with one of us walking outside, while the other monitored all the cameras from the computer room. As much as I was enjoying my time in the basement with Jiao, it was wonderful being in the fresh air again.

We were primarily concerned with ensuring that the cameras covered every bit of property so no one could sneak up on us, but we were both also trying to find some evidence of a second, larger shelter.

We began naming different views as seen from the cameras, although I was starting to get concerned with the direction Jiao's mind was turning. I would see a rock formation or a tree, and I might name it something like "Eagle's Beak," but Jiao would see rock formations, or trees, and name them "Big Dick," Medium Dick," or "Little Dick."

After insisting that I tell her all the slang names for different parts of the male and female bodies, she even named one rock formation "Pussy Lips," and would use other equally graphic names as well. I drew the line when she wanted to start naming things using the "c" word. I have always found that offensive, and knew most women did as well.

Little did I know that our innocent (and some not so innocent) and playful exercise in naming these trees and rock formations would soon save both our lives.