East Meets West Pt. 02 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, it was time for dinner and, despite the girls' protests, we headed back inside. I started cooking while Jiao was giving the girls a bath. After eating, we played for a long time in the living room, but soon it was time for the girls to go to bed.

After they were asleep, Jiao and I headed to the living room, with a glass of wine each. We just sat down, side-by-side on the couch. I could tell something was bothering Jiao.

I took her glass of wine, then gently kissed her.

"What is it, Jiao, what is bothering you?" I asked.

"Jack, you know how much I love my job, how much I love working at Oak Ridge?" she asked and I nodded yes, "But . . ." she said, then was silent.

"But," I continued for her, "in less than eight months Meili will have triplets, and by then Lin will be five and April will be three. That means we will have five children five years old and under in this house."

"Yes, Jack, and I suddenly realized that I want to be a full-time mom and grandmother. Oh, God, I can't believe I am going to be a grandmother," she said.

"The youngest looking and most beautiful grandmother in the history of grandmothers," I said, "and I know because I am a history professor."

She kissed me.

"I like that comment a lot more than the 'senior citizens' comment," she said with a grin, then kissed me again.

"By the way, Jack, Meili and I both love the names you have picked out. Meili especially loves the name for the girl," Jiao said.

That rather surprised me.

"But I haven't picked out any names yet," I protested. "Yes, I have thought about some names, but I just found out yesterday Meili was pregnant."

"No, Jack, you have picked out some names, but you are afraid to really think about it too much in case Meili might object. I can tell you Jack, not only does she not object, she loves the names," Jiao added.

"Samuel Wilson Collins, after your father and brother," Jiao said, "and Theodore Roosevelt Rutledge Collins, after the man who was like a second father to you.

"And then there is the name for the girl," Jiao said. "Ivy Jiao Collins. Ivy, because you have always liked that name . . . what was she, your girlfriend in the high school? The first girl you ever kissed? (I blushed) And Jiao because you kind of like someone else with that name?"

"It's a LOT more than 'kind of like' someone with that name," I growled at her, then kissed my beautiful wife.

I asked Jiao if she could explain something to me, and she said, "of course," then asked what.

"When we met, you were telling me about your ESP. You said you couldn't control it, couldn't make it work when you wanted to, that it just sort of happened on its own?"

She nodded, "yes."

"Now, it seems like you and Meili are constantly in contact with each other, and rather than in the old days when you could just get a sense of my feelings, now you both can usually tell exactly, word for word, what I am thinking? It's more like telepathy now."

"You can thank . . . or blame . . . Meili for that," Jiao said. "Do you remember I once told you that Meili was showing greater power, earlier than I did? Well, when we were separated for those months, while she was in Australia and I was here, I was astounded how much stronger she had become in just a few months.

"It wasn't long after we all got together, that her ESP started affecting my powers as well, making me stronger. After she nearly died, her powers jumped tremendously again, doubled at least. To tell you the truth, if wasn't for you and the girls, Meili and I wouldn't even need to talk out loud. Even over a distance of 10 or 20 miles, we can still hear each other. When either of us is a little nervous about something, it is also easier to talk though."

"Earlier today, I heard Meili in my head three times, talking to me as clearly as I am talking to you now," I said. "How is that possible?"

"I've told you before Jack, I think you also have some ESP. You didn't believe me, but for you to hear her it proves I was right – as usual," she said with a big smile. "And I think Meili's powers are affecting yours as well. You are also getting stronger."

"What . . . what does it feel like when I am making love to Meili?" I finally asked. That question had really been bugging me. "How can it be so strong that you screamed like you did today?"

"I had actually been wondering that myself, ever since Meili called me, that first time, after she had an orgasm while at MIT," Jiao said. "I really didn't understand it, how it could be that intense. Last night, and especially this morning, showed me just how intense it could be.

"Jack, I don't know if I can explain. This morning, when you finally entered her, when you finally managed to penetrate her bottom . . . Jack, I was with Meili in her mind, and I felt EVERYTHING, just as much as she did. At times, it really hurt . . but it was such a good hurt. When you began cumming inside her, I actually felt your penis expand inside us. I felt your head expand and felt every bit of cum inside US.

"But even more than that, I felt every single thing inside my body as well. You were in Meili, but you were in me at the same time. It was the most intense feeling I have ever had. I couldn't help but scream."

I was silent for a long time.

"Go ahead and ask Jack," Jiao finally said. "I know it is troubling you."

"Doesn't it bother you . . . when I am with Meili? Doesn't it bother you that I am making love to another woman . . . your own daughter?" I finally got the words out.

Jiao leaned over and gave me one of her patented toe-curling kisses before answering.

"Jack, I suppose if a woman were to be honest with herself, she would probably have to ask herself daily, 'Does my husband really love me,' or is this just a convenient way of having sex, a clean house, a family, food on the table? How does a woman know her husband really loves HER, and not just something that she can do for him?

"I may be the luckiest woman on earth, because I NEVER have to ask myself that question. Years ago, I heard the thought in your head when you said, 'Every day, for the rest of my life,' and I answered you the same way. That, by the way, was the first time I ever actually heard someone else's thoughts. I knew then.

"I couldn't be jealous of you and Meili if I wanted to, because I know how much you love ME! And I know that if I were to say to you and Meili right now – and she is awake and listening to me – no more, then I know I would never have to worry about it.

"Because of this power we share, Meili is just as much a part of me as my right arm. And I am just as much a part of her. We share a connection that I don't think any other mother and daughter on earth have ever shared.

"I couldn't be jealous of Meili any more than I could be jealous of . . . well, my right hand because it writes better than my left hand. Would I cut off my right hand, because it can do something my left hand can't?

"Meili can give you something I can't. She can give you a son. Actually sons in this case. And in the future, if both of you want another one, or a dozen more, I will still love you both just as much, and love your children just as much."

I think at that point, if any of my old Marie Corps buddies could see me, they would probably have started laughing at what a softy I had become.

Listening to Jiao's words unleashed a flood of tears.

And contrary to what anyone might think, these tears were not a source of shame or embarrassment.

They were tears of pride, tears of strength, and most importantly, tears of love.

"Come on, Jack, let's go to bed," Jiao said, as she stood up and grabbed my hand.

"I left that jar of Vaseline on the nightstand for us."