Eastbound and Going Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come to bed boys," Trina said in a sultry voice. She laid back with her legs spread wide and beckoned me to her as Max followed slowly behind.

My stiff prick led the way. It jutted proudly from my muscular body and it swayed from side to side with each step. Trina gazed lovingly at my dick and she smiled as I joined her on the big king sized bed.

I knelt between her splayed thighs and aimed my cock at her furry pussy.

"Not yet," she teased. She shook her head and directed me lower until my lips were level with her aromatic wet cunt. My nostrils flared and I inhaled deeply drawing the sweet scent into my lungs. I'd always loved the visceral feel and taste of a nice wet pussy and she was as wet as any I'd had.

My tongue glided along her slick elastic folds and a deep guttural moan spilled from her soft lips when the rough surface of my tongue grazed her engorged clit. Trina clutched at my scalp, her manicured nails raking through my thick brown hair as her full hips slowly undulated.

Her breathing quickened and a string of soft mews emanated from her pretty mouth. My heart was racing and my tongue was frenetic inside the folds of her needy cunt as I knelt face down ass up between her legs.

The bed shifted and my pulse quickened. Max knelt behind me and ran his hands over my ass cheeks. My mind reeled and I continued lap at her hard clit. I felt his tongue glide across my sensitive sphincter and a long low moan rose up from my chest. I'd had my ass licked a few times before and I loved it. Goosebumps formed on my inner thigh and my cock twitched.

I eased two fingers inside Trina's tight pussy and curled them upward until the pads of my fingers caressed her g spot. I attacked her clit with the tip of my tongue and she twisted and writhed. Her body quivered and quaked as another climax rolled over her and a surge of her succulent juices flowed from her spasming pussy. They soaked my face and filled my mouth with her rich, delicious flavor as Max eased a thick finger inside of me. He grabbed my stiff prick and stroked it in time with his probing digits.

I felt the rising tide of my climax building deep inside me. His knowing fingers rubbed my prostate and a steady flow of precum ran from the head of my dick. I'd never felt so much precum leak from my dick and the warm steady pressure of his fingers on my prostate was driving me wild.

Max pushed two more fingers inside my ass stretching me wide. Pain ripped through my asshole making my building climax slow noticeably. He pumped them deep and hard and released my dick from his big strong hand.

I felt like my entire body was one tingling erogenous zone. Every nerve ending in my body was on full alert and my knees felt weak and shaky.

"Come up here Lover," Trina cooed. She pulled me up until I was on top of her and her soft hands reached between my legs and she guided my cock into the warm wet embrace of her molten sex.

I sank balls deep inside her and then paused as I savored the sensation of being inside her. She looked up at me with a hungry gaze pulled my lips against hers. She was a good and aggressive kisser and our tongues danced a tango inside the warm enclave of our joined mouths.

Max slid up between my legs and drooled copious amounts of saliva into my crack. The smooth spongy tip of his big, clipped dick rubbed enticingly across the tender flesh of my eager sphincter.

"Fuck him Baby," Trina hissed loudly. She dug her fingers into my fleshy ass and simultaneously pulled me deep inside her and spread my ass wide to help Max penatrate me virgin hole.

Pain shot through me and I groaned deep and loud. I'd never felt anything like that before. It was intense and humbling. He pushed his hips down against my ass feeding every inch of his hard throbbing cock into my depths. His balls pressed against mine and he paused for a moment.

Max backed out slowly and it felt weird as if I was going to the bathroom. He then thrust hard into me forcing my cock against Trina's cervix and making me grunt like a wounded animal. He fell into a hard steady rhythm and my grunts and groans filled the room.

My cock pistoned into Trina as Max fucked me hard and fast for several long minutes. His breathing quickened and so did mine. I felt my climax approaching like a runaway train. My body was on fire and my breathing labored.

Max pounded my ass harder and faster and I sped past the point of no return. The smell of sex hung heavy in the air and it felt warm and stifling. Sweat dripped from my brow and rolled down my face. My hips pumped hard against her, driven by Max's thrusting cock.

"Cum for me lover," Trina panted. She knew I was close. "Fill my cunt with your seed." Her pretty eyes fluttered and I mashed my lips against hers in a deep passionate kiss as I erupted inside her spraying hot cum into her fertile womb.

I felt Max thrust deep. His cock grew bigger and harder inside me as he released a long low groan that shook the bed. Ribbons of hot cream painted my bowels and he collapsed on top of me in a sweat soaked exhausted heap.

I rolled off of Trina, my spent cock slipping from her warm embrace as Max rolled to her other side sandwiching her between us. I could feel his cream ooze from my gaping, well fucked ass and my head started to spin as I came down from the euphoria of my climax.

I felt embarrassed and ashamed in the aftermath of my orgasm. I'd certainly fantasized about bisex but for over forty years I'd been told by society that gay and bi sex was wrong. I knew in my heart that there was nothing wrong with what I'd done but decades of conditioning was hard to overcome.

"Don't worry," Trina said in a soft soothing tone when she recognized the angst on my face. "It will pass and when it does you will find that you are much happier with the freedom that comes with the knowledge that you are no longer beholden to what society deems acceptable." Her fingers ran through my hair and she pulled my head to her bountiful bosom.

I felt safe and secure in her arms and as the fresh scent of her perfume mixed with the lingering aroma of her juices on my face my cock began to grow anew.

I glanced at the clock. It was nearly 5am and I'd been awake for nearly 24 straight hours.

"Do you have somewhere to be?" Trina asked. Her soft lips kissed the top of my head and I swooned with growing desire.

"Nope," I answered quickly. I had no job, no home and no debts. I was not only free to explore all of my carnal urges with them, I was not beholden to anyone for as long as my money held out.

12