Eastenders Sex Ch. 01

Story Info
Mick watches as Whitney has sex with his son.
1.7k words
4.08
17.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whitney cleaned the tables of the Vic, just like she did every night. Just like every night lately, since her brother Ryan had stolen from the takings and done a runner, her sister-in-law (close enough) Nancy glared at her from behind the bar. Linda, her mother-in-law, pursed her lips and tried not to judge...no, instead she looked on in pity.

Everyone always felt "sorry" for Whitney, while they were saying under their breaths what a scrubber she was. She'd tried for better things by dating Lee Carter, who was not only decent and good, but even a soldier fighting for his country. How was she supposed to know he was a depressed alcoholic who couldn't even keep a job? She didn't blame him - she knew what a good man he was, and deep down, she loved him - but most nights he barely avoided crying himself to sleep, much less making her happy. It wasn't his fault, but that didn't make her feel any less alone.

Mick Carter, pub owner and her boyfriend's father, swaggered in, cheeky grin in place as always.

"G'night ladies...you gorgeous gorgeous ladies. Let the lad clear up."

Nancy lovingly rolled her eyes at her father before slapping his slight belly with the rag.

"Gawgeous."

Linda clung to his chest and arms, smiling serenely as he kissed her forehead.

"You sure, Mick? I don't wanna leave ya."

Mick looked over at a vulnerable Whitney, mascara-blackened eyes brimmed with tears, then at his wife.

"Course."

Linda looked at Whitney again, the three of them remembering that not all that long ago, Whitney, in a very needy state, had kissed Mick. Linda had pledged to keep it quiet, for Lee's sake, but the coldness in her eyes told Whitney that she'd never forgive - or forget.

"Don't be long...husband," she emphasized, patting his gut before slowly heading upstairs.

Mick soon made his way over to where Whitney was, squeezing her shoulders...trying not to notice the tight red dress she'd poured herself into right before closing.

"Nice a'ya to do that for me son."

Whitney looked into his soft brown eyes, pleased to see them them travel down her braless breasts, so firm compared to Linda's.

She knew she shouldn't say anything - should just be grateful for the home and the second or third or fourth chance.

Instead of replying, she bent far over the table to clear up glasses - far enough to where he could clearly see that she wasn't wearing any panties.

He adjusted himself in his jeans, imagining how she'd mewl at the feel of his rough beard against her soft pussy lips, how he could almost taste her sweet young juices against his tongue.

"I-I gotta go," he said again, hoping - in vain - that Whitney hadn't seen the huge lump in his denims as he stumbled upstairs.

She smirked to herself, heat flushing through her at the sight of that big dick in those tight jeans, knowing she'd made him hard, knowing if he fucked his wife tonight he'd really be fucking HER.

Lee was almost as big as his dad, but the nights he managed to get it up were few and far between lately.

Even when he could, it wasn't the same as she knew it had to be with Mick. Mick was...special. Stable and warm and mature. A teddy bear to most, but she knew he could be a beast. She heard him fucking Linda some nights, had stood in the hallway some other nights and watched him wanking in the toilets when he hadn't want to bother his wife. He'd barely managed to wrap a hand around his thick shaft. She'd wanted to help him, to feel his seed warm against her cheeks and chest, to see him lick it off, suckle her nipples and singe them with his beard. Instead she settled for climbing on top of Lee, riding him and pretending it was his dad playing with her tits and filling her pussy with cream.

Mick was so sweet and kind, like she wanted to be, but he was dirty too, like she was. And only she could get through to him that way. She knew it.

And Lee, Lee was just...

"Hiya," Lee said, like she'd willed him out of thin air. His head on her shoulder, his hands around her waist.

"H-Hi."

"Guess what I got?" he continued, pulling back her long dark hair to kiss her neck.

"A brewery?" she half-teased, half-complained.

"Ha ha ha. Nah. I got a job. GOOD job. From an old army mate."

He spun her around, eyes widening as he saw her nipples, hardened from the cool air and her fantasies of his father.

"Fink we both got the same idea," he marveled, chuckling as he felt her mound and realised she was bottomless...and wet. "Now I know we do. Saucy minx."

"Lee, we...we can't..."

He ignored her, instead spreading her out on the table she'd just cleaned, lifting the hem of her dress. Soon the dress was over her head entirely, on the floor somewhere as her boyfriend licked and bit at her puffy pink nipples.

She was going to try to ask again when suddenly she saw two dark eyes from the stairwell behind the bar...and a wedding ring resting on top of a massive, ready-to-burst jeans bulge.

She whimpered as her boyfriend took a long swipe up her shaved-smooth pussy, at the same time clumsily sliding one, then two fat fingers into her cunt. Mick's fingers were slimmer...prettier.

She felt his bare chin against her lips as he suckled her swollen clit. She shuddered as she came, both from his ministrations and from the awareness of Mick watching...she could hear his zip lowering, hear his grunt as he fished his hard cock out of his jeans. She wondered if he was wearing any pants, or if he was as big of a whore as she was.

Her mind went back to Lee when she felt his fat bell end beginning to penetrate her. She moaned at the weight of his body over hers, at the sensation of his foreskin unfurling inside her.

"Shhhhh..." he giggled, reminding her he was still drunk. She was glad for once, because it meant he couldn't make out his dad wanking it to his oldest son shagging his girlfriend on a cheap pub table.

"Love ya...love ya..." he sloppily kissed into her ear as he hoisted her off the table.

Whitney straddled his waist, disoriented for a moment as she took more of his girth inside her.

As he held her, she began to move herself up and down as her juices covered his throbbing shaft, another shudder coursing through her as she heard Mick groan, heard the light splatter of his come against his hand and the wall next to him.

Lee suckled her left breast, a few strands of her hair in his mouth. She wished it was his father...but he still knew how to fuck her.

"I'm gonna..." Lee managed through sharp breaths, sweat sliding off his chin and down her breasts and belly.

She nodded, pushing forward with her hips to tell Lee not to pull out.

He was somewhere between a sigh and a guttural groan as his legs began to shake. For a minute she was worried he'd drop her, but soon all she felt was the release as he came inside her, one after another, teeth at her tit to mask his screams so he wouldn't wake up any of the endless relatives who stayed in the pub.

She thought he'd pull out and go for a shower, the way he sometimes did, but she was surprised when he put her on the bartop, gently exiting her pussy and pausing for a moment before taking one more long lick, his semen and her juices on his tongue.

"Dirty boy," she shrieked, not caring if any of the snobs upstairs heard her as he shoved his tongue up her arsehole, the tongue in her hole and two fingers in her twat wringing one more orgasm from her.

He spun her around again to taste her release, kissing and licking up her stomach and chest until they shared one last, tender kiss, Whitney smiling at all the different tastes on his - and now her - tongue.

She squeezed his half-hard cock, heavy against her thigh.

"I think that deserves a proper blowjob."

He grinned.

"Ain't gonna argue, missus. Just lemme go get a few more cans."

She couldn't help her disappointment - cans would always come first to him.

She knew she wasn't being fair, especially after the sex they'd just had. She knew she should be happy.

Not bothering to put on her clothes, she wandered into the backroom.

She was startled to see Mick, waistcoast off, flannel shirt unbuttoned to display his hairy chest. His boots, jeans, and socks were off, making him naked from the waist down.

He was smoking, with his other hand casually stroking the come-slick girth he was so proud of. With good reason - it was the biggest dick Whitney had ever seen.

"Treat my son right," Mick warned, the only light in the room being the flare of the cigarette. "Make 'im a happy boy."

Whitney sighed, wanting nothing more than to take as much of that heavily veined jawbreaker into her mouth as she could.

"And what do I get in return?" she teased, unable to help herself.

She could see his eyes boring into her even in the darkness.

"We'll see."

The tension was broken when Lee began shouting her name.

"Comin'!" she said, jiggling slightly as she ran back into the bar area. "Shut up or you'll wake your Aunt Babe...and you know what an ol' perv she is."

"Prolly put us on the Internet," he guffawed, slapping his hard cock against his stomach. So smooth compared to Mick...

"'The Internet?' Alright Grandpa."

He chuckled one last time, looking at her with love through beer-bleared eyes as she sank to her knees.

As she took his cock into her mouth, her hand slipping between her thighs, she was sure she could still see Mick's eyes watching.