Easter Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAS
PAS
4,256 Followers

Terry was pulled away from Robyn and found Jerry lying on the floor with his huge pecker standing upright. "Sit on my cock." He ordered.

Terry slowly mounted him, but before she could begin riding he grabbed her arms, and she could feel Hank climbing behind her. "Oh god no!" She cried out as she realized what was happening. Hank was positioning his massive cock against her ass. Terry had never taken so much as a finger in her asshole before. Now she was about to take one of the largest cocks she had ever seen there. She panicked at the thought of what damage might be done to her tiny body. Hank pressed forward, slowly breaking through her tightly clenched anal ring. Terry screamed in agony as his head broke through, followed by inch after continuing inch of his massive rod. Both huge poles rubbed tightly together on either side of her thin veil of flesh that separated them. Terry thought that she would black out as the two brothers began fucking her holes.

While Terry was being fucked by the two men Ken untied Robyn and made her get on her knees before her husband. He began fucking her from behind as she started sucking Joey's cock. She could taste Terry's pussy on her husband's cock but did not care. Ken's pecker was driving her to another climax and that was all that mattered to her.

Terry was still screaming with pain when suddenly her body exploded with another orgasm. Her cries were replaced with ecstasy as a series of multiple orgasms overtook her body. She was jerking around like a rag doll as the two cocks fucked her senselessly to climax after climax. She felt Hank blast his load into her asshole first, followed soon by Jerry in her pussy. Both men continued fucking her until she had one final orgasm then they pulled out and she collapsed on the floor.

Ken blew his wad into Robyn's cunt and pulled out. Then the three men untied Shaun and Joey and ordered the three men to start fucking the two women. Robyn gladly knelt before Shaun and took his cock as she began sucking Bill. Joey ran over to where Terry lay on the floor and climbed on her and began fucking her well used cunt. The five of them were lost in their lust as they continued fucking until each man had cum again. When they finished they looked around to see that their captors had fled.

Without a word they dressed. They looked outside to see if anyone was around then ran to the car and sped away. No one knew what to say. For her part, Terry was totally exhausted and slept the night away. She missed work the next day, feeling too sore to do anything. She tried to deny what had happened but knew that everyone involved was fully aware that she had ended up enjoying everything far too much to report it to the authorities. The same was true of Robyn. After all, she had practically begged to be fucked. And for their part, none of the men were complaining. In fact, after some discussion, Terry and Robyn thought that maybe they'd have to get the guys together every weekend when the kids were away...

PAS
PAS
4,256 Followers
12