Eastern European Cooperation

Story Info
The EU may not be a bad thing after all.
3.7k words
4.4
45k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A true story!

This is one of the wildest things that have ever occurred to me. It was 1999 and July and the weather (for England) was very hot.

I was in charge of the risk section of a major US leasing company, running the British arm of the business and writing lots of good business. Life was great and I was earning fantastic money. I was 45 years of age.

One weakness was my car. I had a brand new Fiat Coupe Turbo in bright yellow and man did that car fly! I kept it sparkling and loved the head turning effect when I passed people, in particular other motorists.

My office was in Watford, North of London and so I had a daily drive of 60 miles plus each way. With a car like mine I loved it.

I had left early that day, meeting some of the guys in the pub back home and as they all worked much closer than me I reckoned if I could get back by 6.00 I'd be arriving at much the same time as them.

The motorway was good until I got to the Dartford Bridge. Traffic was stacked up some 8 miles short of it so I know this was going to take a while.

As I passed a slip road coming on to the motorway I noticed two young girls in jeans and T-shirts standing by the side of the motorway on the hard shoulder thumbing for a lift. In Britain, this is unheard of and the police really crack down on it, pedestrians on the motorway.

I was intrigued so I moved over to the nearside lane and pulled in on the hard shoulder about 50 yards or so ahead of them. They saw me and trotted up to get to the passenger door. I let the window down.

"Please, we need lift" the first girl said. She was about 18, with straggly dark blonde hair, a little plump and had a pair of jeans on with a fairly dirty shirt. Her companion was about a year or so younger, very slim with long dark hair, in a decent pair of blue jeans and a white T-shirt, which again was grubby. They both had very dirty purple hands.

"Where are you going?" I asked

"Sorry" said the first girl

"You shouldn't be walking on the motorway," I said

"Please, we need lift" she replied.

I opened the door. The dark slim girl got in the back and her friend got in the front. The car was small so I moved the passenger seat forward to let the dark haired girl in the back get comfortable. I continued down the road.

"Where are you from?" I asked

"Russia." said the girl in the back "We have come over to pick the fruit in the summer."

"Where have you been today?" I asked.

"A farm in Essex" she replied.

"Where are you going to?" I asked. "Paddock Wood pease" she replied.

"OK " I said, "It's on my way."

The CD player was on and I turned it up a little more and then started to take stock of my new travelling companions. Apart from the fact that they were filthy dirty they were both very young (certainly under 20) and although the one in the front was quite plain, I suddenly thought that these were potentially an opportunity.

I carried on with some plain conversation about where they were from and how long they were over for and lots of other fairly meaningless items. Because the traffic was stop start at about two miles per hour there was plenty of time. Their hands were purple because they had been picking fruit and there was nowhere on the farm they were at to wash.

The one in the front spoke practically no English so the majority of the conversation was with the dark haired beauty in the back. I adjusted the rear view mirror so I could see her face.

The conversation turned to work and they both agreed what a fantastic car I was driving. I said I was in banking (so as not to confuse) and the girl in the back asked me if I had a lot of money. In the absence of anything else to say I said yes.

Because of the stop start nature of the journey I had to change gear a lot and, aware that the girl in the back was watching me I started to caress the gear lever as if I was playing with my cock. I would slide my hand up and down it when changing gear or hold it and rub the top of it with my thumb.

The girl in the front was oblivious to this but not my new friend in the back. As I looked in the mirror I could see her staring at my actions. Instantly my cock stood to attention so I pulled my hand away from the gear stick to make my huge erection less obvious.

The adjustment made, my hand went back to the gear stick and my eyes to the rear view mirror. The girl was still spellbound and, as I continued to slide my hand slowly up and down the gear stick, suddenly looked up and our eyes met.

She smiled and blushed and looked down, and then almost immediately looked back at me again and then forward to the gear stick, which by now was getting the kind of attention that, I would have loved.

My cock was rock hard – I could feel it throbbing through my trousers and I knew I was getting very aroused.

I looked back in the mirror, only to see the girl in the back with her eyes shut. Her friend in the front was oblivious to my actions and carried on singing along to the songs she knew and occasionally saying something over her shoulder in Russian.

I tilted the mirror so I could see more in the back and was amazed to see the girl with her right hand on the outside of her jeans rubbing herself between her legs. I could not believe my eyes. The music was playing very loudly, it was the sunniest day in a long time and I was watching a girl young enough to be my daughter touching herself in the back of my car. And her friend was sitting next to me singing along to the music.

My mind was a blur. Should I? Dare I?

I made sure the car was in 1st gear so I could crawl along keeping up with the slow moving jam. I readjusted the mirror so I could see the girl's face.

Slowly I slipped my hand back between the front seats. All the time now I was looking at her face in the mirror occasionally darting a glance at the car in front so as not to run in to it.

My hand was above hers. I reached out and touched it and lifted it off her crotch. Her eyes opened and she stared back at me via the mirror. Having moved her hand I replaced it with my own and started rubbing the damp denim material, feeling the outline of her cunt lips underneath.

She looked at me wide eyed. I was expecting a reaction, a shout a scream or just to be pushed off. She was staring straight at me. I started to rub harder now and she was pushing her hips off the seat to be harder against my hand and thumb.

The resistance stopped and my immediate thought was that she had had second thoughts. Her hand took mine and removed it. I went to bring it back to the front of the car but she held it there for a second and pushed it down between the seats.

Looking in the mirror I saw her reach down. She was unlacing her boots, big working boots, which were a little difficult to undo. Eventually she got them off, undid the button on her jeans, pulled down the zipper and in one movement took of her jeans and a pair of white panties.

She re-settled, spread her legs and took back my hand, laying it on a well-trimmed black bush of hair, which was by now getting very wet.

I spread her lips and slipped a finger inside her. She moaned softly. Slowly and deliberately I pushed one then two fingers into her while using my thumb to stimulate her clitoris above. She pushed hard onto my hand and started to thrust herself to and fro, so much that all I had to was hold my fingers there.

She started to moan loader now and was saying some stuff in Russian that probably would have needed no translation. Her hand had gone inside her T-shirt and she was playing with her own breasts, cupping them and tweaking her nipples.

I was very close to coming myself as I although I had received no physical stimulation; the actions and the situation were one of the biggest turn-ons I had ever experienced.

Her friend in the front said something to her and repeated it when she got no reply. She finally said something back and her friend looked round and saw her bucking and thrusting on to my, by now soaking wet hand. The look of amazement on her face was something to behold. She looked fascinated and frightened at the same time.

Her friend said something else to her and I managed to pick up the reply "Nyet." The same thing was said again, in between moans and heavy breathing and the same reply "Nyet" with some other Russian behind it.

We were coming up to the toll on the bridge. I removed my hand and motioned to the toll. The girl in the back sat down and put her jeans over her lap to cover herself.

We went through the toll and the traffic moved on. I was now frantically thinking of something to do, as I did not want this to end.

All I could come out with was "would you like to party?"

They both looked at me and I said "you know, drink, music party?"

The girl in the front said "where?"

"I know a place" I replied "and then I'll take you home"

They looked at each other – more words were spoken. The one in the back seemed to be almost pleading with the one in the front. Then the one in the front looked back after the conversation and said "OK."

I left the motorway at the first available exit. I got into Dartford, found an off licence and bought six beers and a box of white wine.

All the time I was thinking and wondering if this was going to happen. I'd left them in the car, with the keys in and the doors unlocked when I was in the off licence and they were both there when I got back.

We drove back to the main roads and I got on to the M2 towards Dover. I followed the road for about four miles and then pulled off at a Travelodge Motel, which I knew was there.

I left the girls in the car again and went to reception where I booked a double room and came back to find they were still sitting there listening to the music. We took the off licence carrier bag and proceeded to the room.

The motel bedroom was light, airy and well furnished. I put the drink down, went into the bathroom and returned with two glasses. I poured the girls some wine and opened myself a beer. I turned the TV on and was grateful to find a music channel.

The dark haired girl came over to me and kissed me. Her friend was watching nervously. I slipped my hand inside her T-shirt and cupped a full but firm breast. My thumb slid inside the bra and her nipple was hard. My cock began to rise.

Her friend stood by the door to the bathroom and, not seeming to want to watch us pushed the door open.

She turned back to her friend and said something in Russian. Her friend stopped what she was doing with me and walked over to the door of the bathroom. They spoke again in Russian.

She came back to me, holding out her purple hands and said "shower, wash wash" and then she took off her top and turned round and walked into the bathroom with her nervous friend.

I heard the sound of the shower being turned on and steam came out of the door. Soon they were chattering away and the sound of washing could be heard.

I undressed very quickly, my rampant cock giving away my sense of excitement. I approached the bathroom door.

The girls were in the shower cubicle, which was remarkably large for a hotel of this quality, and my back seat friend was standing behind the nervous one soaping her back. I watched, as she made large sweeping movements from her shoulder blades down over her very attractive plump arse.

I slowly pulled open the cubicle door and touched her on the shoulder. She looked round, saw me and smiled. She looked down, saw my cock pointing right up at her and grinned. She closed the door behind me and tapped her friend on the shoulder. When she saw me the same look of anticipation crossed her face.

She looked down at my huge cock and stood behind her friend almost as if she was afraid it would bite her.

Her friend said something to her in Russian and took her hand, moving it slowly towards my by now throbbing hardon. Slowly, very slowly she allowed her hand to be brought over to me, and her fingers to be prised apart from the fist she was making. When her hand was next to my cock her friend folded her fingers round the shaft and started to move her hand up and down pulling my foreskin right back.

I looked at her and smiled. She smiled back, very nervously. Her friend took my arm and laid it across her shoulder. I leaned forward and kissed her softly on the mouth. She did not respond immediately but relaxed a little and so I kissed her a little more firmly. She kissed back. My hand moved up to her full heavy breast and I cupped it in my hand. She stiffened a little, but as I rubbed her nipple and felt it firm she moaned slightly and seemed to be kissing me harder.

All the time this was happening her hand was slowly pulling my foreskin back and forward and I felt the cum in my balls as I was about to shoot.

I put my hands on her shoulders and looked down at what she was doing. I started to thrust back in time with her actions. She took her other hand and put it on top of the first, still there was a lot of my cock on show, and her hands were so small.

With her gentle pumping and my thrusting I could feel myself start to come. The first spurt hit her full in the face and she screamed out, in total surprise. There were six or seven more, splashing over her shoulders and her massive tits. I thrust harder with each successive spurt and she began to get the hang of it, really pulling back my foreskin to and fro.

Once drained, I pulled her towards me and kissed her hard. I felt her breasts against my lower chest, she was breathing heavily. Her dark haired friend came in between us and the three of us wrapped our arms around each other, kissing and soaking up the hot water, which cascaded down.

We soaped each other up and all of us got thoroughly clean. My cock was beginning to get hard again and so I turned off the water and got three large towels, wrapping each of them up in turn and drying breasts, and arms and arses and cunts.

Finally I wrapped a towel round myself and followed them out to the bedroom where the music was playing. I topped up their drinks and lay on the bed, watching them as they retrieved hairbrushes and towelled themselves off, chatting away and laughing as they dried off.

I was sitting in a hotel room with two girls who were about 25 years younger than me. I could barely take in the events of the afternoon so far. The thought of it started my cock rising again so I laid back and watched the lump in my towel get bigger and bigger.

I opened up the towel and exposed my cock. The dark haired girl was sitting with her towel now wrapped round her waist, her beautiful breasts pert and with hard dark nipples.

She leaned forward and stretched out her arm, wrapping her hand around my stiff shaft. I pulled her towards me and kissed her, rolling her over the top of me to the other side of the bed. I nuzzled her neck and slowly worked my way down, biting and nibbling her nipples and sucking on her.

When I got to her waist I opened the towel and pulled it to one side. She opened her legs. I put my head down in between her thighs and darted my tongue into her hot snatch. She smelt divine, a mix of hotel shampoo and bath oil and a heavy musky cunt smell.

She was now rolling her head from side to side and pushing her hips into my face. She arched her back several times and came very loudly. My face was soaked and she laid back breathing heavily.

Her friend was sitting on the bed drinking wine and looking at all of this with her own finger inside her towel. I moved over to her and knelt in front of her so close that my cock was touching the erect nipple, which was raised through the towel, round her heavy heavy breasts.

I kissed her, making sure that her friends musky come was something she would taste. She kissed me back hard.

I laid her down on the bed and opened up the towel. As she laid down her large breasts swung free and apart and one of them brushed against my cock. I put my hand down between her legs and inserted my finger. The look of alarm returned.

I reassured her with a soft kiss and began to work her clitoris and g spot. She started to squirm and I took her hand and placed it again round my shaft. She wanked me slowly. I took her head and moved it to face my cock, which by now had started to dribble with pre-come.

She kissed it and slowly almost reluctantly took my helmet into her mouth. I managed to get a slow rhythm going with her had wanking me and about three inches of cock going in and out of her mouth. The more I stimulated her cunt the more she became enthusiastic about sucking me off.

Her friend moved over next to us and I reached out to take her wet cunt in my other hand.

All three of us moved together and the stimulation was unbelievable. I pulled my cock out of my front seat friend's mouth and it came out with a large plop.

I lay back in the middle of the bed and now had a girl on either side. By demonstrating my needs I had both of them facing away from me and alternately licking and sucking my cock. The feeling was incredible as, when each of them took over it was a different sensation.

Back seat girl really grabbed my cock and plunged it into her mouth, deep throating me as well as she was able and when they changed, Front seat girl was much more gentle, licking and nibbling with her soft small hands wrapped around me. The other unbelievable sensation was when Front seat girl got into position to suck me off she dragged her huge breasts across my balls, which almost made me come on the spot!

While all this was going on I had two very wet cunts to attend to either together or alternately, either with my fingers or individually my tongue. We were a writhing soaking heaving mass of bodies and the feeling was fantastic.

I got up and went to the end of the bed looking down at both of these girls. I got on the bed and went to Back seat girl, opening her legs and pushing my cock all the way in to her very tight cunt,

At the same time I thrust two then three fingers into Front seat girl's cunt. My pushing in and out was slow and measured, partly because I wanted to enjoy this for as long as possible. After five minutes I pulled out of Back seat girl and moved over to Front seat girl, slowly and measuredly sliding in to her.

Her eyes opened wide and she started to push back at me, wanting more and more of me inside her. When it was finally all in she started to thrust and grabbed my arse puling me deeper and deeper. I abandoned Back seat girl and wrapped myself around her friend thrusting harder and harder, we rolled over and she was on top and was now riding me, her massive breasts bouncing until I cupped them and raised myself up to suck her hard pink nipple greedily.

She screamed and fell on top of me, her huge breasts heaving as wave after wave of orgasm hit her. This was too much for me and as my cock sprang loose from her in her fall I started to shoot jets of come. Back seat girl grabbed my cock and managed to get her mouth over the end of it greedily swallowing down the last two or three spurts. We were spent.

All in all it was a fantastic adventure. I took the girls home and dropped them off. I managed to get from them that they were in the UK for another three weeks. I tried the local pubs, around the farm where they worked and of course the motorway but I never saw them during those three weeks.

If the unification of Europe through the European Community can bring workers like those two to our shores then why should I object to a United Europe?