Eastern Tradition Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gojenngo
Gojenngo
763 Followers

Tahal administered the canning with business like efficiency. Omal was his most loyal servant but the cane was something he had felt before. A simple canning was child's play; the punishment was in having it witnessed by a woman. Finished, Tahal stepped back, cleaned the cane and put it back on the wall. Next he motioned one of the servant boys forward and order Omal and Vivian released.

Vivian, having been tutored on what was appropriate, quickly dropped to her knees. Omal was slower to follow but eventually lowered himself to the floor beside her. Tahal positioned himself on the couch, his two favorite possessions at his feet and considered them both.

"Omal, come here." Tahal waited until Omal knelt between his spread thighs before flipping open his robe and exposing his hardened member. "Get your mouth on me." Omal quickly complied; wrapping one hand around the base of Tahal's shaft he lowered his head and slipped his Master's cock between his lips. With his other hand he gently cupped Tahal's balls and rolled them in his palm.

Vivian watched spellbound as Omal moved up and down the length of Tahal's shaft. The two men made an erotic sight with Omal's dark head bent over Tahal's lap. Tahal sat sprawled on the couch, his head lulled back and his arms spread wide. As she watched Vivian could see his body start to tense and she knew that he was fighting to keep from coming. She could feel her own body tightening and she realized that she could feel the wetness between her legs.

Tahal enjoyed the feel of Omal's wet warm mouth on his cock but he had a promise to keep. "Vivian, I want you to come here and after getting on your back slide under Omal." It took some shuffling but between the two of them Omal and Vivian managed to arrange themselves without Omal ever taking his mouth off of Tahal's cock.

Vivian lay on her back with Omal kneeling between her legs. From her position on the floor she was able to watch as Omal continued to work on Tahal's cock. So memorized by the sight that at first she missed what Tahal had said. It wasn't until she felt Omal pushing the head of his cock into her pussy that she realized he had been ordered to fuck her.

"Omal gets his pleasure from sucking my cock. On your first night here I told you that your pleasure and pain would be intertwined with Omal's so it seemed only appropriate that he see to your needs as he sees to mine."

Vivian didn't know what to say. Omal was steadily increasing his pace, his hips thrusting forward each time he lowered his mouth on Tahal's cock. Already excited it didn't take much for Vivian's orgasm to burst forward. Pleased, Tahal ordered Omal to continue.

Omal brought his mouth down and his hips forward. He'd been with women before but those times were few and far between. He preferred the tight feel of his Master's ass sucking his cock into his body but the warm wet heat of Vivian's pussy clenching at his cock while his Master fucked his face caused his balls to tighten. He could feel his orgasm approaching but he knew better than to come without permission.

Tahal, surprised and excited at Omal's unexpected enthusiasm lifted his hips and thrust his cock further into the other man's mouth. Omal easily matched his rhythm while at the same time he continued to fuck Vivian's tight pussy urging her on towards another orgasm.

Omal felt Vivian wrap her body around him and he shifted his position slightly changing the angel of his cock and gaining deeper penetration. At the same time, Tahal grabbed the back of his head and buried his face into his pubes. With one violent thrust into his mouth, Tahal came hard shooting load after load of come down the back of Omal's throat.

Omal knew that with the first hot wad of come he had gained permission to come. Reaching between their body, Omal flicked Vivian's clit while at the same time he released himself deep into her body.

The added stimulation on her clit mixed with the heat of Omal's orgasm drove her over the edge. Biting her lower lip Vivian kept from crying out as her body twitched and shuddered on the end of Omal's cock.

It was several minutes before any of them were able to move. Omal was the first to untangle himself. Carefully, he released his Master's cock and lifted his body from the floor. Without giving it a second thought he offered Vivian his hand and helped her to her feet.

With a slight nod of his head Tahal gave Omal permission to see Vivian back to her room. At first he thought to caution Omal and remind him that they both would suffer for any infraction. Omal could take out his frustration on Vivian all he wanted but in the end they would both pay the price. The fact of the matter was, Tahal was looking forward to the next opportunity to see them both suffer and shudder in pain and pleasure so he let the warning die on his lips.

Vivian followed Omal back to her room. It was still early and she was allowed to roam free in the slaves' quarters. After a late supper and a shower Omal reappeared and once again secured for the night only this time he pulled a light blanket up and over her shoulders. With a smile, Vivian closed her eyes and slept her dreams filled with visions of two dark men surrounding her in sensual bliss.

Gojenngo
Gojenngo
763 Followers
12