Eastside Vampires Ch. 01

Story Info
Lonely young man is taken by a vampire.
1.5k words
4.16
43.5k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eastside Vampires - Part 1

===========================================

Disclaimer: Some spelling mistakes, calling character by the wrong name, etc. are on purpose while the character is drunk.

===========================================

Name: Jaxon Woodham
Race: human
Occupation: overworked computer programmer with a small company
Age: 24
Height: 5' 9"
Build: fairly light
Hair: spiked medium brown
Eyes: gray-blue

=============

Name: Jaden Ice
Race: vampire
Occupation: starving blood-sucking parasite
Apparent Age: 28
Height: 6' 0"
Build: slim
Hair: blonde with darker streaks
Eyes: icy green

===========================================

Jaxon Woodham

=============

I still couldn't believe my girlfriend had dumped me - just days before our one year anniversary. Not because I'd been busy with my work, trying to earn enough money to pay for our rent, but because she'd "fallen" for this guy at work who'd been making moves at her for the last few weeks. I'd quickly moved out, at her request, and found myself a small one bedroom apartment on the other side of town.

A late evening sitting at the bar trying to drown my troubles and find someone new to take my mind off what had happened produced nothing. I found myself cruising the seedier side of town looking at some of the girls but always seeing her face in theirs. I was past drunk and walking past a street corner when I heard a noise coming from the darkened alley beside a closed pizza place.

It sounded like a hurt stray cat drowning in a garbage bin of sewage. I wasn't about to stick around this area of town so I hurried past. "Help...me..." a fluttery voice came from the darkest corner of the alley.

I stopped. The voice appealed to my inner good-citizen to help someone who was in need, despite my own heart-pain. I thought I heard something move too. Intrigued, I turned into the alley, against my better judgment, walking very cautiously. Stepping into the shadowed area, I called out, "Hello? Is anyone there?" A tiny movement beside a door that was slightly ajar drew my attention and I walked over, looking down where a ragged bundle huddled miserably on the ground.

A light breeze that ruffled my clothes and hair was the only warning I had before an unseen force pinned me up against the rough brick wall. I yelled in surprise and fear as a hand descended on my shoulder and another covered my mouth, muffling my cry. The bundle of something that I thought had moved dissipated - an optical illusion, fading away into the shadows.

===========================================

Jaden Ice

=============

It had been a long time since my last feeding, too long. I thirsted for blood, the nectar that kept me alive, kept me who I was. I stood in the dark alley, waiting and watching as a steady stream of people passed by. I needed the right one, someone who appealed not only to my blood thirst, but to my physical need as well.

It was getting late. I was beginning to think I would need to change locations, maybe go somewhere closer to the river. Maybe I would have to settle for a lowlife creature, creatures that I despised - loathed in fact. Their need was as great as mine and they were easy for the taking, no fight in them, therefore no appeal to me. It was too easy but I was weakening and needed to revive myself.

Just as I was planning to leave to slum it, I smelled him. My sense of smell was so advanced I could almost taste him. I crouched lower, huddling into the side of the building, almost becoming invisible. I could hear him approach, read his thoughts long before I could see him. He was alone and ripe, my senses tingled, I salivated at the thought of his blood, the taste of his life force. Would he willingly give himself to me or would I have to take his energy from him in order to live?

I invaded his mind. I felt his feelings and his pain at his recent loss. I whispered into his mind "help me". He would think he had heard a voice coming from the alley and he would investigate. I already knew this about him. I waited and I watched, seeing him hesitate and feeling his internal struggle. His humanistic nature won out like I knew it would. Humans were weak creatures. He walked slowly into the darkened alley. "Help me", I breathed again into his mind. He picked up his pace, looking for that lost, frightened soul that he was sure he would find.

He saw the shimmer image of what he thought was a person on the ground and bent to help. As he leaned to touch the image, I felt him stiffen. His body understood that he was in mortal danger, even if his mind didn't yet. No matter, his mind would catch up.

Sliding quickly from the shadows, I reached him, pinning him to the wall with one hand, my body almost shaking with the excitement and the sudden animal arousal I felt at the scent of his fear. I stared into his eyes and slowly ran my tongue over my dry lips, my heart thudding as I felt his blood running through his veins. I wanted to taste him right then and there but held back.

"Good evening Jaxon, my name is Jaden and I believe we have a mutual appointment to attend."

===========================================

Jaxon Woodham

=============

At the first touch, I froze instantly, thinking in my half-drunken state that someone wanted my wallet. "Don' kill...juzz take't", I slurred, fumbling for my wallet and dropping it to the ground. From the time I'd spent at the bar, emptying my wallet and downing my drinks, my brain was sufficiently furred over that I wouldn't have to think straight anymore. I wasn't anywhere near being able to understand, but my body radiated fear, all the same. I was absolutely miserable and I wanted my life to end, but at my own hands. Not by some stranger in a dark alley here, where no one would ever find me.

I frowned, my head clearing a little from being slammed up against the wall. "Who're you? Do I know you...? 're one'f Danielle's friends or something. Tell 'at bish I'm outta there an t'spot.. sop.. stop callin me." I didn't recall ever seeing this guy at any of her parties that she liked to hold, but he looked like the kind of guy who'd be hanging out with her girlfriends. The handsome, tall, blond type. I looked closer. Glacial green eyes looking back at me with a kind of flat deadness. That was a different look, I thought.

I realized he was still holding me to the wall. He was just looking at me, in the weirdest way, licking his lips. He was quite a bit taller than me, and the dim light from the streetlamp fell strangely on his face and body so that he wasn't really lit by it, exactly, but he looked really odd.

What did he say his name was? Jay something-or-other. "Look Jake, I don't want 'nything t'do wi' you. I don't know you, Jason, or whate'er your name be. I done gived you m'wallet, so make like a fuckin' tree and LEAF me alone!"

He still wouldn't let go of my shoulder, so I began to pry his fingers off me, one by one. He let me pry his fingers off, but as soon as I let go of a finger, he clamped it down again, with amazing strength for a man of his size. I was starting to get scared. This guy was a lot more threatening than he looked. "Leggo've me, fucktard!" I growled, flailing a half-hearted fist at him.

===========================================

Jaden Ice

=============

"Jaden", I pronounced my name back to him, inside his head, without actually opening my mouth. I held him to the wall while he babbled incessantly, his fear palatable.

I grinned to myself, but it never surfaced on my face. My face remained stolid, almost without emotion. My eyes blazed, however, with both hunger and lust. I loosened my grip, allowing him to take a gulp of air, watching as some color came back to his face, watching the rapid beat of his heart through his pulse.

I felt my hunger intensify, I needed to feed. The pulse of life in his neck made me growl. He would never understand the intensity of that growl. I wanted to devour him, take his nectar, nourish myself, but if I was to do that I would kill him. This was something that I quite suddenly didn't want. Instead I wanted him for my own. I was going to take him, possess him and make him mine.

I stared down at his fear filled face, knowing exactly what his pathetic human emotion was saying to him. I growled again in frustration and from another feeling. I felt the need to get him past this fear, this stuttering, heart-exploding 'feeling' he seemed to be experiencing.

I looked into his eyes, "stop, feel, learn and live." I spoke the words, appealing to his weaker human emotion, trying to put him at ease. He looked up at me then, the smallest of smiles creased his handsome face. I bit down quickly, but maintained my resolve. I drank deeply, watching and enjoying the bewildered expression of both his mind and body.