Easy Ch. 01

Story Info
Instant attraction.
3.9k words
4.09
20.9k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane and I had been married only about two years when our lives began to change.

Jane is a blue eyed natural blonde, 102 lb and 5'4", she has small perfectly shaped breasts and is naturally both gorgeous and vivacious.

About six months after we were married we discovered that I had a very low sperm count and that we were unlikely to have a family by normal means. We discussed it and decided that as she was still only 19, we would wait a couple of years and then go for the fertility drugs and that whole program.

I realized that our sex life was not as good as it should be. But again, we discussed it and she kept reassuring me that although she had bigger and better cocks before we were married, that she loved only me and that she was perfectly happy with my 6" pecker. However she did suggest that when I came too soon, which was fairly often, that I really should go down on her and lick her to an orgasm.

When I objected that she was usually very messy and smelly at that point, she reminded me that even though that was true, that it was me that had made her that way and that it was really my fault that she hadn't cum yet. Therefore the least I could do was give her that pleasure.

When I still objected, she pointed out to me that previous boyfriends she had were happy to do that for her. When she told me this, I found myself getting extremely turned on and went ahead and tried it. Instead of finding it disgusting as I had expected, I found not really bad at all and in fact after I got used to the strong odor of used sex, I became very turned on and continued until she reached her climax.

From then on that became a standard part of our lovemaking and I soon came to enjoy the strong smell and taste of used sex very much and would always lick her until I got all of my cum out of her and would then screw her one final time. This time I would cum very quickly from the excitement of her slick pussy and knowing that I could always make her cum this way.

Then after we had been married about a year, we were invited to a party being given by my company in a large downtown hotel.

Greg is a former football player who works as a sales person for our company. He is 6'5" and two Hundred and fifty pounds of shear muscle. Although I thought nothing of it at the time, he had recently split up with his wife. He and I got on reasonably well at work, although I always found him to be quite overbearing I often found myself following to his lead.

When we walked in the door, I introduced Jane to Greg, they both stropped cold, they locked eyes with each other and just stood staring at each other until I cleared my throat, "hey folks, do you know each other or something?"

They broke their look and Greg laughed, "John, we've never met before but we know each other in a way that you couldn't possibly understand. How in the world did you ever hook up with a sex goddess like this?"

He took her arm and led her into the room with me tagging behind. He looked after introducing her to our other co-workers and the other guests at the party while I got drinks from the bar. For a while we visited with the other guests but I continued to see my wife and Greg exchanging lingering looks. A little later in the evening Greg came over to us grinned at me, took her hand and led her to the dance floor. I watched as they danced like long lost lovers. On the fast tunes they were like horny kids and on the slow ones they melted into each other and I could see his hand massaging her back, several times she pulled her head back and gazed into his face with a rapt expression before melting back into his embrace.

About midnight the party started to break up and people were leaving. For some reason, Jane and I were about the last. Just as I was thinking that I would get her out of there, Mat, another co-worker of mine pulled me to the side and said "John, you'd better get that wife of yours out of here quick or that black bastard is going to get into her pants and if he does she'll never be the same. I've seen what he can do to a woman."

I felt a chill, other people had obviously noticed what was happening as well as I had. Suddenly we were alone in the room with Greg, Jane turned and looked at me, "come on honey, Greg came by cab but we're giving him a ride home."

Without even waiting to see if I would agree, she turned back to Greg, took his hand and headed for the parking lot, with me following behind.

I slipped into the drivers seat and Jane and Greg also slipped in beside me with her in the centre. It is nice to have a truck with bench seats. As I pulled out of the parking lot Jane said, "Take us to our place honey, I've invited Greg to stop for a coffee." I looked over at her and she was leaning over to him and again gazing up into his eyes.

Then, he caught my eye and held it, he grinned at me and deliberately brought one hand up to massage her breast. Her head went back and she tipped her face up to him, he broke his eye lock with me to lower his mouth to kiss her. I could see his tongue going down her throat and thought he was going to swallow her. I was about to yell at him and then realized that I had a hard on and began to wonder what was wrong with me that the sight of another man kissing my wife and fondling her breast could make me horny. I was in shock and instead of saying anything; I started the car and headed for home.

As I left the parking lot, I looked over at them and he had opened her blouse, pushed her bra up and was now massaging her naked breast. At the next stoplight I looked again, Greg had slipped his hand under her skirt and was obviously sliding a finger in and out of her pussy as she squirmed in the seat and pressed her leg against mine as she tried to give him more room.

We stopped in our driveway and got out of the car. At our front door I took Jane's arm, "honey, what are you doing, we can't do this, I saw the looks and how you were dancing all evening. What about our marriage? What are you doing"?

Greg turned around to me and took her hand from me, he pushed her back against the wall, reached down pulled up her skirt, pushed her legs apart and slipped a finger into her pussy. "Look John, acting like a slut in public doesn't matter, your marriage doesn't matter, nothing matters to her except my cock. I knew from when you walked in tonight that I would fuck her and so did she. The only question was how soon. I came home with you because you're her husband and I don't want to marry her. She told me earlier that she loves you. I also think that the best place to screw a married woman for the first time is in her marital bed. It makes her realize what a slut she is. You can wait for her out here, in your own living room or you can sit in your own bedroom and watch. But she's not going anywhere until after I've fucked her. If you don't want to wait for her you can leave but I don't think you will, I've watched you all evening, I think you're a born cuck and I think that you'll want to watch and take my leftovers."

"Now wait a minute", I started!

"No John"  Jane stopped me, "he's right, I've got to have him, I don't know why but I have to. I've never wanted a man like I do him before, but I do now. Please, I love you. I know you get excited when I tell you about old boyfriends, this won't be so different. He's going to do me really good, I know it. You can watch, oh honey, think about it, think about watching a real stud do your own wife. He's twice as big as you are honey; I felt it while we were dancing. Look, you've got a hard on, you do want to see it don't you, think how he's going to stretch me. Oh lover come on". She grabbed my arm and pulled me inside and straight to our bedroom.

Greg followed and pointed to the chair beside the bed, "Sit down John, you should undress so that you can whack off while we fuck. I know that you're really going to enjoys what's about to happen. It's not every day that a poor little white boy gets to watch his wife take a black cock up her cunt.

I did as I was told. I couldn't bring myself to undress but I sat down beside the bed and watched as they went into a clinch. They soon had each other's clothes off and were in the middle of our King size bed. In a moment she was on her back and pulling him over her, "Come on Greg, put it in me, please. Oh god, I've wanted this since the moment I saw you, please fuck me now. Be careful, I've never had anything that size in me. I know it's going to hurt, but I need it so bad, I don't care."

He rose up over her and I watched in fascination as he fitted the foreskin of his huge uncut cock inside her gaping pussy. He stared in her eyes as he eased it in and I heard it pop as the head slipped into her and she cried out with mixed pain and pleasure. He stopped at that point and just kept working it in circles as she adjusted to it. He leaned down and I watched as they kissed long and deep. Then he lifted up a bit, "How do you like that Janey, that's just the head, I've got eight more inches for you. Too bad your wimp husband there couldn't give you this. Do you want the rest? Do you want me to show your husband what you really want?" As he talked he had worked about three more inches into her.

I was worried now that he was going to tear her. When I looked down at myself I realized that I had cum in my pants and that I was still hard. I unzipped my pants and slipped them off.

"Yes," she answered him, "yes give me the rest, I want my husband to see what a real man can do for me, I love him dearly but he just doesn't have the equipment to give me this. Please fuck me deep and hard. John can lick me clean when you're finished. He'll like that. Give it to me now, please fuck me good."

He groaned and drove the rest of his cock deep into her. She screamed but pulled him still deeper. She started to talk, "Oh yes, God it hurts, but it hurts so good, fuck me, fuck me deep. Oh lover, I knew you'd be good, this is the best ever. Ohhh that cock is wonderful." He raised himself up on his hands so they could both look down and see that black log going into her. He slowed down and pulled it almost all the way out then slowly sank it back in several times. I knew he was hitting places in my tiny wife that I had never been close to. She was moaning and lifted her head to watch that cock sliding in and out of her, "Ohh fuck that's so good, look honey, look at his cock, it's splitting me wide open but it feels so good, oh Greg lover, give it to me harder, I love that black cock. I always wondered what a black cock would feel like and know I know. It's the best thing ever and I'm never going to give it up, please screw me hard now". She arched her back and spread her legs even wider to take even more of him into her as he began pounding her harder.

I suddenly realized that he wasn't wearing a rubber. I jumped up and put out my hand, "Stop, slow down, you have to pull out before you come, she's not protected and she's right in mid cycle!"

"He looked at me and laughed, "fuck off jerk, I don't wear rubbers, and I don't pull out. Look at her, look at your pretty little wife, she wants me to cum in her, she wants my baby juice and look at you, you're little prick is hard as a rock; I think you want it to. I think I'll leave you a present, how would you like that, a little black present." He turned his gaze back to stare in my wife eyes, "Tell him honey, tell your husband what you want, you want this cock in you don't you? You want me to come in you, to knock you up, to give you a black baby for him to raise."

"Oh yes, all that. Oh John. I'm sorry but he's right, I want him, I want it all. I've never had it this good; he's hitting places in me that I didn't even know I had. I want his juice; I want him to cum in me and give me his baby. I want him to make you a cuckold. I want to walk down the street with you carrying his black baby so that everyone will know that you took seconds to another man, a bigger, better man than you. Honey, you've never fucked me like this, he can give me his baby anytime. Look at what he's doing to me. You love me but you're going to do as he says or leave. I want him, I want his cock in me any time he wants it. You're going to be his cuck, you'll raise his baby."

My heart sank as she talked to me, but my cock was hard and I couldn't help stroking it, the vision that was before me, my sweet innocent bride on her back with a huge black cock sliding in and out of her. I could hear it squish and see the white froth foaming around where he was connected to her. The words she was saying were driving me crazy, the idea of a black baby, of her belly growing heavy with a child, another man's child! Suddenly I came again.

I moved over to the bed and ran my hand down her belly, I had to feel that joining, feel that huge cock splitting my bride, feel the juices running from her. I had to feel the cock that was about to breed my wife. I knew now, that I couldn't say no to her or to him.

Greg looked at me, "Well, well, I sure was right about you Johnny, look at you, you just came all over yourself and you're starting to get hard again. Feel that cock, that's the cock that's going to do the job for you; it's going to knock up your wife. Tell her John boy tell her what you really want, that you want me to knock her up, that you want to be her suck".

I did as he instructed and told her, "Yes honey, yes, he's right, I want him to fuck you. I've never made you this horny. I've known that you needed a bigger cock than mine and now I've seen why. Give it to him, you can carry his baby and I'll raise it. I'll be your cuck."

Just at that point she began to scream at him "Yes Greg, give it to me, fuck me, cum in me knock me up, now, nowwww, I'm cuming, ahhhhh". I saw her nails rake his back and her hips arched so strongly that she lifted his immense weight, He grabbed her hips and drove himself so deep in her that I thought she might break. Then his ass clenched over and over as he came with her. I counted at least 6 hard shots of cum and then they lay clenched together as he drained into her. They lay clinched together for only a few minutes until she pushed him off to the others side with. "My God you're crushing me. That was so good, I've never had anything like that. I thought you were going to split me open, I feel so loose" she kissed him and licked his lips some more. Then she turned to me and kissed me. I could taste his sweat on her, her mouth had just had his tongue deep in it, her tongue had licked the sweat from him, but I didn't care. I kissed her hungrily.

She talked to me, "Oh honey, that was the best fuck ever, I love you, but you could never do me like that. But you stayed with me, I'm so glad. I wanted him the moment we walked in to that party and now you've let me have him and it was wonderful." As she had talked I had rolled her on her back and then rolled on top of her. As I moved to slip my hard cock into her, she stopped me. She put her hands on my head and gently pushed me down. I found myself licking his sweat off of her breasts and then her stomach. Then she pushed my head to where I could see her gaping pussy, it was hanging open, it was red and his white gooey cum was dripping from it. The soft blond hair of her bush was mated and gooey as well and she stank. She began to pull my face into her and I resisted. "No honey, you're too messy" I protested.

She kept pulling me to her, "Come on honey, taste it, you'll love it, I know you will, you've eaten your own cum out of me many times, now eat his". I stopped resisting and stuck out my tongue to gently touch hey clit. The taste was wonderful, much stronger than my own cum. I eagerly began to lick and suck on her glorious snatch taking every drop I could get. She began to raise to meet my mouth, "Oh yes honey, that's it, get it all, taste it, that's another man's cum. That's the cum that's going to give us a baby, eat it. Suck me clean so that my new man can fuck me some more".

I did as she said. While I was sucking her, I felt the bed shift and glanced up to see Greg shift to sit up where he could see us better. He watched me suck her sweet pussy and laughed, "Shit, lover I like that. Look at him go, I didn't believe it when you said that he'd eat my cum out of you when I was finished. I like to eat a little pussy now and then. I like it clean and fresh, but that mess, yuk! I put a gallon of cum in that sweet snatch and he's actually eating it. Johnny boy you'd better get it nice and clean because I'm going to fuck her again very shortly. Don't forget to clean up that bush too." He leaned over and began to kiss her again.

She looked up at him, "Hm, yes, I told you he would eat it. He's been asking me about old lovers. I think maybe he has been headed for this for a long time now. I have read some stories on his computer about cuckold husbands but I never took any of it seriously until tonight. He isn't anywhere near as good as you in bed lover, but he is a really good cunt lapper. He can clean up after you every day!" As she talked she had grabbed his cock and now she pulled him over her so that he could push his cock into her mouth. She began licking and sucking on him as I sucked her and watched over her mound. "Oh yes, this is the best cock I ever tasted, oh I love it".

It took only minutes until he pushed over on my back, then he rolled her over on top of me. Then he moved behind her, sliding his knees in on either side of my face. Then he grabbed her hips and pulled her up on her knees directly over my face with her face down on the bed. My face was directly below his balls and as he pulled her ass back to meet his cock he spoke to me. OK cuck, reach around and take hold of that cock, then guide it into her. I did as he said. As I took hold of that hot sticky cock, I could feel it pulse in my hand. I steadied it and with the other had I fitted his foreskin carefully into her hole. I felt that huge cock head slip through my fingers and into her as he pulled her hips back onto him. I was quickly forced to back away as he began to pound into her. I sat up and watched, then ran my hand around the junction where they were joined, then my other hand went under her to stroke her clit as he pounded her. It was amazing that she could take that log, but she was crying and screaming for more at the same time. This time when they again came together they collapsed and he rolled to his side taking her with him. I watched in amazement, his cock was still so large that it remained inside her as it went soft and they spooned together.

We all dozed off then but I came awake twice more during the night to the rocking of the bed as he screwed her again and again. In the morning I came awake just as she came, yelling out for him to give her a baby. She then pushed me on my back and climbed over me. Placing a knee on each side of my face, she lowered her dripping pussy onto my mouth. If I had thought that she stank the night before, she was rancid now. There was both fresh cum and old dried cum all over her, but I feverishly lapped it up anyway until I got one more little cum from her.

After that we all got showered and went out for breakfast. We were well known in the café around the corner from our home and the looks we received when we walked in with her holding hands with this large black man and me following behind were unbelievable. However they all became used to it and nine months later when we arrived with me carrying our coffee colored first son and showing him around for the first time, they all offered me congratulations as well as Greg and Jane. Everyone now knows me as daddy and Greg as Uncle Greg.