Easy Like Sunday Morning

Story Info
A very public handjob and a big surprise.
3.3k words
4.15
34.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First, I want to say thanks to BrokenBrumbyGirl for her awesome editing skills. This story contains some cuckold themes, if you're bothered by that genre you should probably skip this one. As always feedback is appreciated.

*****

Steve slid into the parking space like he was a lap down at Daytona International Speedway and slammed on his brakes.

"C'mon babe we're late. I hate walking in after they've started, seems like everyone stares at us," Steve said as he jumped out of the SUV.

"Will you slow the fuck down?" Liza asked grasping at Steve's hand as he practically drug her across the parking lot.

"Stop cussing," Steve said leading her on.

"Jesus Christ," Liza whispered under her breath as she thought, "let's see him run this sprint in heels."

Liza's heels were of the three-inch variety, black patent leather with red bottoms. She wore a somewhat conservative business suit with a knee length skirt. Her jacket covering her white silk blouse which covered her C-cup breast. She probably had one more button undone than she should have for the day, but she wasn't concerned.

Liza wasn't concerned because she really didn't care what these people thought. She was here because her husband thought it looked good for them to be here. As a small business owner, he felt like he sold more insurance if people thought he was a 'moral man.'

Liza knew he wasn't a 'moral man' and she thanked God for it.

Liza was an attractive woman and could have had her choice of several suitors. She liked Steve because he was like her, a 'free spirit.'

A 'free spirit' is what moral people call whore mongers and sluts when they don't want to say bad words. You know that whole 'judge not, lest you be judged' thing.

Not that they weren't judged. Liza knew the older women judged her, the soccer moms judged her, and the ladies in the choir judged her. The men judged her as well, however unlike the women most of the men probably judged her with numerical scores. She wasn't always a '10' but she was damn close on most days.

"You have got to stop babe," Liza said.

"We're almost there, babe, we can't," Steve almost begged.

"No, we've gotta," Liza said effectively slamming on the brakes by jerking back on Steve's hand and leaning way back.

"What?" Steve asked exasperated as he stopped and turned toward Liza.

"I've gotta fix my plug. Fuck I should have worn the bigger one," Liza moaned slightly reaching back.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Steve almost yelled.

"Hey, don't cuss," Liza teased.

"I cannot believe..." Steve said as Liza interrupted.

"Can't believe what, that I commit to something and then do it," Liza asked?

"There is a time and a place," Steve said.

"Is that jealousy I'm hearing?" Liza asked as she reached under her skirt and grasped her chrome butt plug. She tugged on it slightly and then pushed it back into her ass completely and strung her thong back over the jeweled head.

"Remind me to wear regular panties next time," Liza said.

Steve stared at her with his mouth slightly open and finally gasped "what?"

Liza smiled and said, "Listen we're going to be late if we don't hurry."

"What the actual fuck?" Steve said grabbing Liza hand and dragging her onto the cobblestone walkway surrounded by neatly manicured bushes leading on towards the large oak doors.

As they got to the doors Steve stopped and looked at Liza partially out of breath.

"If we chose a smaller church, we wouldn't have to run a marathon to get to the front doors," Liza said.

Steve didn't say much of anything, he just glared at Liza. Not really angry she thought, more befuddled. She loved teasing him when he didn't realize he was being teased.

Steve looked at Liza one more time after catching his breath and opened the giant oak doors. The doors were massive and stately with dark blue stained glass inset.

They entered into the large foyer outside the sanctuary.

"Hello to the Smiths," the door greeter said as Steve and Liza entered.

"Well hello Mr. Jackson," Steve said back reaching out and shaking the elderly man's hand.

"Mrs. Smith," the greeter reached out and took Liza's hand in his. His hand was soft Liza thought to herself, Probably a life behind a desk.

"Oh, here let me get you your name badges," The greeter said turning and pulling the two appropriate badges off the wooden rack one of the parishioners had slaved over for weeks to create.

The greeter handed them the badges with their first and last names printed on them. "We got new ones made for everybody, all in different colors."

Liza attached hers to her blouse and looked down at the red letters saying 'Liza SMITH'. "Oh look, scarlet letters," looking back up at Steve as she said it.

Steve glared at her and then turned and smiled at Mr. Jackson and said, "thank you so much, we better get in there."

Just as Steve and Liza walked from the foyer into the sanctuary the organist began to play. The old church organ moaned as she pushed down on the pedals with her feet as she played the ivory keys.

The garish red crushed velvet carpet slid under their feet as they walked down the aisle with old hand carved pews on either side.

As Steve and Liza found an open pew one up from the back and slid in, the ushers closed the doors leading from the foyer to the sanctuary.

Liza noticed a few heads turned and looked as they slid into their pew; her heels clacked on the terrazzo tile under the pews as they sat down. She smiled back at their judgmental faces.

Liza leaned in to Steve and whispered, "you're not mad, are you?"

"Shhhh" Steve shushed her.

The music was still playing, and no one was sitting directly in front of them or within earshot she thought.

"Paul's rules, you understand," Liza said flatly.

The music stopped playing just as Steve turned and fumed "really, Paul's rules?"

"Yes, he's the Bull, he makes the rules and this weekend his rule was I wear my plug 24/7," Liza said.

"Please stand for the introduction," The Elder said from the pulpit as everyone stood.

Steve leaned his 6'1" frame down slightly so he could whisper at 5'"4 Liza a little easier, her blonde curly hair touched his cheek as he spoke. "We're in church for God's sake Liza, I guess it was his rule that I start wearing condoms again?"

"Of course, how can I get pregnant with a black man's baby if my white husband's sperm is swimming around in my fertile cunt," Liza whispered back, she was pretty sure the minister was even with their pew as she spat out "cunt."

The minister turned and waved at them with a large smile and wave fit for any parade as she said it. Once he arrived at the pulpit he smiled and with his gentle voice said, "let us pray."

"Our father..."

"I mean you agreed to it didn't you?" Liza said looking up at Steve as she asked with a shit-eating grin.

"You tricked me, you get me all 'horned up' and then you make me agree to stuff I shouldn't," Steve said.

"Whatever. You're a grown-assed man," Liza said fitfully.

"...amen," The Minister said.

"Amen," Steve and Liza said in unison.

"You may be seated," The Elder said from the pulpit as he began reading the opening announcements.

As she sat down Liza let out a little moan, "mmmm...fuck-yeah,"

Steve looked over with a frown, "Shhhhh."

"Sorry babe," Liza said grabbing her buzzing phone from her purse she had sat down between the two of them.

"Don't," Steve said.

"It might be important," Liza teased, "Oh wow, is it."

"What, is everything ok?" Steve whispered back.

"I'd say that's important," Liza said as she turned the phone so Steve could see the large black cock on the screen.

"Damnit Liza," Steve said louder than he wanted.

"Let us worship in this the house of the lord..." the elder said from the pulpit.

"Here's what I'm gonna worship," Liza teased Steve as she held out a new pic of Paul masturbating his 10-inch black cock.

"You're going to Hell," Steve teased her back.

Liza smiled and asked, "Can I wear my bikini?"

"Do I wanna know what he's jerking off too?" Steve whispered.

"Let us pray" came from the pulpit as everyone bowed their heads.

Liza sent a quick text and a moment later her phone buzzed. She made certain she turned her volume completely off and held the phone down low and hit play on the video.

Steve watched the screen and could see the video of Liza swallowing the large black cock down her throat in one motion. She would come completely off the cock, slobber and spit reaching from the cock to her lips, she'd stroke the black menacing cock a few times with her fist and then dive back down completely deepthroating the cock.

"...amen." The Elder finished.

"Amen." Liza and Steve said as the video finished.

Liza noticed the slight tent in Steve's khakis. She reached over and rubbed her hand across the front.

"Jesus," Steve almost yelled as he brushed Liza's hand away as the usher walked down the pew towards them.

"Roll?" The usher asked.

"What?" Steve asked about three octaves high sounding like his 7th grade self.

"Your attendance Roll?" the usher said pointing at the attendance roll hanging off the back of the pew in front of them.

"Oh sorry, we were just engrossed," Liza said grabbing the records and quickly jotting down Mr. & Mrs. Steve Smith and marking the 'member' box.

"I know, Elder Jones is very eloquent," The usher said turning and smiling at Liza as he left.

"Stop it," Steve said flatly.

"Stop what?" Liza breathed heavily at Steve.

"You know what you're doing," Steve said.

Liza looked up at him and raised an eyebrow. She smirked a sultry sexy smile.

"That smile is why I'm gonna be raising some black stranger's babies as my own," Steve whispered back at Liza with a large hesitant smile.

"I cannot wait to drag three of four bi-racial babies in here and sit them down between us," Liza said.

"Three or four? I've got to pay for college for all these kids," Steve said.

"Do you have any idea how wet my pussy will be watching you write those checks?" Liza asked.

Just then the usher passed an offering plate to Steve who pulled a $20 out of his wallet and threw it in.

Steve rolled his eyes at Liza and asked, "Any chance Paul puts a little coin in our offering plate?"

Liza rolled her eyes right back at him and said "absolutely not, he's the bull, I'm the cow and you're, well I guess you're the farmer. You put up the money."

Just then the choir director asked everyone to stand "Hymnal page number 69 everyone, verses one, two and four,"

Liza and Steve stood with everyone and Liza grabbed a hymnal and handed it to Steve who opened it to page 69. Just as he was about to start singing Liza sat her phone down on the hymnal sideways and a video began playing.

Steve placed his thumb down on the bottom of the hymnal page, so the phone didn't slide off. Liza pulled down slightly on the hymnal so she could see the video. Just as the song started the video began to play.

Steve watched as Paul's giant hard black cock swayed on the screen. It was obvious he was holding the camera down and you could see his prick swing back and forth as he walked, soon he was climbing up onto the bed and Liza came into the screen completely naked.

Liza was bent over, lying on the bed with her ass up in the air, as Paul approached her Liza reached back and handed Paul a tube. Paul laid the tube on Liza's ass and unscrewed the cap with one hand while still holding onto the camera.

He squirted a large amount of what appeared to be lube directly onto Liza's asshole and then onto the tip of his cock.

"Watch this," Liza half sang into Steve's ear.

Just then Paul pushed the head of his manhood into Liza's asshole.

"I wish you could hear me beg him to fucking ruin my asshole," Liza said looking up into Steve's eyes and smiling.

"I don't love Paul, but I absolutely love his black cock," Liza whispered. "I'm a slave to that cock Steve, do you understand me?"

Steve looked down at Liza's wide doe eyes and said, "yes babe, I can see that."

Just then the song ended, and the choir director held out his hands and lowered them in a motion to let everyone know they could sit down.

Liza sat down and moaned, "uggghhh."

"If Paul told me to walk in here naked and climb up on that communion table to take his cock in front of God and all these people, I wouldn't think twice about it," Liza said.

"That's not a healthy mindset Liza," Steve whispered.

"You've seen it Steve, you've been in the room with us when he's fed that monster into my pussy, you know the power it has," Liza said.

"Power over you babe," Steve said frowning at Liza.

"I seem to remember you kneeling at the edge of the bed, I remember Paul telling you to touch it and put it into me. I remember him telling you his black cock was going to put babies into your wife and you begging him to do it. Don't give me that 'power over you babe', crap,"

"Just cause I knew you wanted it," Steve tried to reason.

"Pornography..." The minister began his sermon from the pulpit.

"You wanted it too," Liza said.

"What makes you think that?" Steve quietly asked.

Liza slowly reached over and rubbed the front of Steve's khaki pants. She could feel his hardened dick inside.

"Don't," Steve whispered.

"Don't what...stop?" Liza asked.

"Breaking down of Christian family values..." from the pulpit.

Liza handed Steve her cell phone.

"What am I supposed to do with this?" Steve asked.

Liza grabbed the phone and opened her photographs. She swiped over a few photographs of banal subjects until Steve recognized a photograph of their bedroom.

"Start there, swipe right," Liza said.

"OK," Steve said as Liza returned her hand to his crotch.

Liza began to slowly unzip Steve's zipper as he slowly began to swipe through the photographs.

"Babe...nooooo...ugggghhhh" Steve begged under his breath as Liza reached in and began to stroke his hardening cock.

On the phone Liza was lying on their marital bed naked, Paul was standing at the foot of the bed. The photographs were taken from a different angle than where Paul was standing.

"Who took these pics?" Steve said as he slightly adjusted his seat so his zipper wouldn't pinch his now exposed penis.

"My sister," Liza said.

"Lindsey knows about you and Paul?" Steve whispered dumbfounded.

"Yes," Liza said incredulously. "You have no idea the depths of her depravity."

Liza continually stroked Steve's cock, pulling it completely out of his khakis. He had now swiped to the pic of Liza's crotch, her legs splayed wide and the head of Paul's cock at its entrance. Suddenly he noticed something.

"What is that mark?" Steve asked sternly.

Liza slid slightly down in the pew; she kept her right hand on Steve's prick. She looked around briefly making sure no one nearby was looking and slid up her skirt exposing her vagina and the mound above it.

"Liza stop it..." Steve said.

"Oh, this little thing." Liza said rubbing the large black Queen of Spades tattoo above her vagina.

"JESUS demands sinners will be cast out..." came the booming voice from the pulpit.

"Jesus Liza," Steve said.

Liza leaned into Steve and began to stroke faster on his cock which had now reached its full six-inch size.

"What baby?" Liza asked.

"That's a Queen of Spades, you've permanently marked yourself as a black man's whore," Steve said.

"Casual fornication..." rained down from the pulpit.

"Yes, I know babe," Liza said.

Liza then slipped off her left high heel and raised her foot up and grabbed it. She pulled the foot up and pinned it to her right thigh so Steve could see the script tattooed on the bottom of her foot.

"What does that say?"' Steve whispered trying to read the script.

Liza leaned in and stroking his prick faster moaned into his ear "It says, 'Steve Smith's wife'."

Steve looked at her quizzically.

"I have Steve Smith's Wife tattooed on the bottom of my foot and black cock whore above my cunt," Liza breathed.

"Oh my God," Steve said.

"I'll walk over you to get that black cock into my cunt Steve," Liza said.

"Please stand for the benediction hymn..." the choir director said.

Steve suddenly began to panic, looking around the sanctuary, his eyes as big as saucers. He looked around the sanctuary but no one near them seemed to notice his predicament.

"Shhhh, it's ok baby the pew should cover it," Liza said.

Steve stood up but buckled at the knees as Liza continued to fist his prick. He turned and looked at her almost begging.

Liza took the phone and put it back on top of the hymnal, she leaned into Steve and whispered, "finish it baby."

Steve continued to swipe watching the action. Paul was pounding Liza's cunt continuously. Steve must have swiped over 100 pictures. Then came the final few pics, he swiped over watching Paul withdraw his spent cock from Liza's cunt. You could see the cum pool at the base of her pussy.

"Uggggghhhhh," Steve moaned as Liza continued jerking his prick.

"One more baby," Liza said.

Just then the Choir and the congregation came to a crescendo singing the final few notes. Steve slid right and saw Liza sitting on the toilet in their master bathroom. She had one hand held up giving the devil horned sign and her tongue stuck out like she was at a heavy metal concert. In the other hand she held up a pregnancy test with a large blue plus sign on it.

"You're a daddy baby," Liza purred.

"Fuuuccckkkk meeee," Steve said shooting rope after rope of cum onto the back of the pew in front of him. Covering the hymnals, bibles, attendance rolls and offering envelopes with his jizz.

"Please be seated for just one moment..." The minister said, he had moved from the pulpit to the front of the congregation.

Steve and Liza sat down, and Steve began putting his softening prick back into his khaki's. They both watched as the cum ran down the pew in front of them and began to puddle on the tiled floor.

"I hope you've all learned here today that through the blood of Christ you can be saved from the evils of this secular world of sin that strives to sexualize everything you read and see on TV. Peace be with you all, amen."

Liza leaned forward and took a large dollop of the cum dripping down the pew onto her finger and stuck it into her mouth, she then looked up into Steve's eyes and said "amen."

The minister walked out waving his parade wave and smiling. He turned and smiled at Steve and Liza as he went by.

"See you all next week," the door greeter said as they walked out.

Liza took off her name badge and handed it to the greeter and said, "we can't wait."