Easy Money?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sfbullrider
Sfbullrider
1,301 Followers

"John, I don't think it would be a good idea for me to spend an evening with you. I am a married woman, and Jason can get pretty jealous. We both know that this is strictly professional, but Jason might not like it."

"I'm sure Jason will be ok with it. Like you said, it is strictly professional." He said.

"I don't know, maybe I should ask Jason to come along also." I said.

"Sherri, I would prefer that it just be you here Monday night. I don't want any distractions, or having to worry about entertaining Jason while we discuss business. If Jason is going to be a problem, then I could always find someone else to do the job."

"No, I do want this job, and I know I can make your house look awesome. At least let me mention to Jason that if he is uncomfortable with it, he can tag along, but stay out of the way." I said.

"Yes, I guess that would be ok." He said.

As I was driving away, I began to smell a rat. Something just wasn't quite right about how all this was going. This Mr. Wright had ulterior motives, and I was pretty sure what they were. I was going to find out. I don't like being played like some silly school girl.

When Jason got home I told him about my visit, and the invitation for Monday evening with John. Jason immediately told me he had several appointments Monday evening, and couldn't go. Normally he would be very jealous, but he seemed like he wanted me to go alone. Something was definitely going on, and I was going to find out what. It seemed too easy that Jason would be so agreeable.

Later that night Jason spent quite a bit of time in his office. He said he was working on some insurance policies.

Jason left for work the next morning before me. I went into his office to check his email on his computer. I knew he had this secret gmail account, but he didn't know I knew about it. It also didn't take me long to figure out his password.

Sure enough there was email correspondence between him and John. I don't think they revealed everything, but I learned enough to know that John offered Jason a sizable amount if money for the opportunity to try and get me to bed with him.

I was so pissed I could hardly stand it. Did Jason think I was a prostitute, and he was my pimp? That is what it looked like. I found it so hard to believe Jason would do that. I know I'm not seeing all the details, but could Jason be in some kind of financial trouble? Even so, I still can't believe he would do this to me.

I decided I would go along with it, and then teach both of them a lesson. I think this John Wright believes his money, looks, and charm will get him anything he wants. Maybe it would serve Jason right if I did fuck the son of a bitch. I guess I will find out Monday night.

Jason

I left for work a little early Friday morning. Sherri was still getting ready when I left. The email from John said that everything was all set for Monday night. I could come by and pick up my check today, but I wouldn't be able to cash it until Monday.

He had to make sure Sherri goes through with their get together. Sherri did seem a little reluctant to go without me. She knows how jealous I get, so I guess she was worried about me. I think I convinced her I was ok with her going alone. I just hope I'm right, and my wife won't submit to John's charms. What if she decided to leave me for his riches, and good looks?

I spent all weekend thinking about that. I think I made a huge mistake. Yes, I was going to be able to buy Sherri that beautiful gold bracelet, which I picked out today, but is it worth the anguish I am going through.

Also, what about Sherri? How could I do this to her? I'm treating her like a prostitute. Maybe I should re-think this whole thing?

Saturday afternoon I put down a hundred dollar deposit on the bracelet, and they let me take it. I had to pay the balance by Tuesday, or lose the hundred dollars, and return the bracelet. Seeing the bracelet made me feel a little more like the risk was worth it, but I still felt sick about the whole thing.

Monday morning I really started to get cold feet. This wasn't right. I had to tell Sherri everything, and ask her not to go to John's tonight. I did not want to return the bracelet, but I didn't want John's money. Why did I get myself into this situation? Sometimes, I just don't think things through.

I knew I had to do something I said I would never do in my life. My father has lots of money. He has always controlled me with it. When I got married, and out on my own, I vowed that I would never ask him for money, unless it was an emergency. This was an emergency.

I called my father and explained everything. Of course he pointed out what a stupid thing I did, but he was also sympathetic. He loved Sherri like a daughter, and agreed to loan me the money. Of course I had to pay it back with interest. He always believed in learning the value of a dollar.

He brought the money in cash that afternoon.

I tore up the check from John and put it in the mail. I would explain everything to him later. I went by and paid off the balance on the bracelet. I would give it to her tonight, if she was still speaking to me.

I finally got everything done, and headed home to tell Sherri everything. It wasn't long before she was supposed to go to John's house. According to the plan, I was supposed to be at my appointments now. The plan has now changed.

Sherri

As I was getting ready I contemplated how I would inform Jason I knew of his and John's plan. I wasn't sure if I should call, or leave a letter. He was supposedly at an appointment trying to sell a policy. I doubted that was the case, but maybe I would just leave a note. He is going to shit when he reads my note. I'm going to let him know that John will get his money's worth tonight. It will kill him.

I also decided to really fix myself up. I had this really sexy dress that made me look pretty hot. It was very tight fitting, and showed some if my ample cleavage. I was going to tease John, and then bust his bubble. I wasn't worried because this lady is packing. I have a hand gun license and permit. I carry a 38 revolver in my purse.

I was just about to sit down and write Jason a letter, when he walked in the door. He took one look at me and broke down crying. Jason can get very emotional at times. He has a hard time talking when he does. He was trying to tell me everything, but I had a hard time following him. He looked so hurt, and really pathetic. I could tell he was regretting the whole thing.

I felt for him, but needed to teach him a lesson.

"Jason, I know what you did. You think I'm some fucking prostitute that you can peddle to a friend with lots of money? How dare you? Did you need money for some new golf clubs or something? Well let me tell you something, I'm going through with the deal. John is very good looking, and very charming. I'm going over there tonight and fuck him until he can't walk. I'm going to suck his dick, and let him fuck me as many times as he wants."

He was beside himself now. I have never seen him so upset. He said something about tearing up the check and mailing it back to John. He was begging me not to go. He was literally on his knees begging when I walked out the door.

I got in my car and drove away. I started to feel so sorry for him. I almost turned around and went back to him. Maybe I should hear the whole story, but then I got mad again, and decided he needed to suffer for awhile.

When John answered his door his mouth dropped.

"Sherri, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever known. You look absolutely stunning."

"Thanks John, but I am ready to get to work." I said.

"We will have plenty of time for that. Let's relax and get to know one another a little. Can I get you a glass of wine?"

I decided to play along for a little while.

""That would be nice John. I like red wine if you have it."

"My favorite too. I have a nice Pinot Noir." He said.

He did have a couch in his living room, so he invited me to sit down there. He returned with a generous pour of his Pinot Noir. He sat very close to me on the couch, and casually slipped his arm up behind me. For a moment I was tempted. He was very sexy looking, and probably quite good in bed. After all, I did have a free pass here.

We talked for a little bit as I sipped my wine. He filled my glass again from the bottle he brought to the coffee table. I guess he figured he would get me drunk, then I would be a push over. He was smooth.

After a few more sips, he filled it again. Then his hand touched the back of my neck. He began to massage my neck, and moved even closer. He leaned in, and I could tell he was about to try to kiss me.

I put my hand on my purse and said, "John, I just want you to know that I have a license to carry a handgun. I also have a 38 revolver in my purse. I know about your deal with Jason, and if you get any closer, I may have to shoot you in the balls."

With that I put down my wine glass and said, "Who the hell do you think you are that you can buy a married woman from her husband? Just because you have a lot of money doesn't mean you can buy anything you want. I'm not a prostitute Mr. Wright. Just because my hair is blond, and I have big tits doesn't mean I will fall for every smooth talking, rich swinging dick that comes along. I am married, and I love Jason with all my heart. I want you to tell me everything, and I want to know Jason's involvement in this."

He backed away immediately, staring at my purse. Then he looked down as if he was ashamed at what he was trying to do.

"You're right Sherri, and I am so sorry. This was all my idea. Sometime last week I saw you with some friends at a restaurant. I remembered you from when Jason and I used to play golf. You looked so incredible, that I knew I wanted you. I am a rich man, very powerful, and I'm used to getting what I want. You were no exception. I will also say that you have to be one of the most beautiful women I have ever met." He said.

Boy this man could turn a phrase, but he was still an asshole.

He went on. "I arranged to meet with Jason for the purpose of paying him to allow me to set up this opportunity tonight. Jason refused, but I sold him on how he would be able to buy you a nice birthday present with the money I would pay him. I paid him $3000 for this opportunity. I told him he would get paid whether you had sex with me or not."

"$3000! Are you shitting me? You think I am worth $3000? I have to tell you Mr. Wright I am flattered, but still pissed off. What did Jason say to your offer?"

"Jason was very reluctant, but he wanted so bad to get you a nice present. He confessed to me about how he sometimes feel inadequate in providing for you. He wants to do so much more for you, but just doesn't have the money. He was certain you would not go through with submitting to me tonight. He was sure you loved him enough to remain faithful. That is the only reason he agreed." He said.

"He is right Mr. lynch. You will never have your way with me no matter how much money you offer. I love my husband very much. He means the world to me. I'm pissed at him right now, but we will work that out. Besides, he is suffering right now. He came home crying right before I left. He said he tore up your check and mailed it back. He begged me not to go. I told him I was going to come over here and give you your money's worth, and would be fucking you as much as you wanted."

John suddenly looked up and smiled.

"Relax Mr. Wright, I just told him that to teach him a lesson."

"Sherri, did Jason ever discuss any of this with you?"

"No, I read the email between you and him. He doesn't know that I know he has a secret email. I also figured out his password." I laughed.

"I told him that if you two discussed this, or conspired against me, he would have to pay me $3000." He said.

"No, he did his part, but then regretted it, to his credit. I better get home and set him straight. I'm sure he is a basket case right now imagining what were doing."

"What about the interior design ideas? I still want to hire you. I loved what you did to your house. We can still do business. You will have a $40,000 budget, and I will pay you $1500 up front, then whatever else I owe when the job is done."

"Gee, I can make more as a hooker." I said.

He laughed, "That offer still goes if you want it?"

"No, but absolutely I want to do your house. I will walk around and take some notes, then will be back after work tomorrow. If you will leave me a key, I would prefer to look at it alone."

"Sure, I will leave a key under the front mat. You can email me all the particulars, and what you have in mind. I look forward to what you have in store for my house."

As I was about to leave he asked if he could at least have a kiss. I started to kiss him on the cheek. Instead he kissed me a good one right on the lips. After he broke away, he smiled and said, "Change your mind?"

I laughed and said, "Not in a million years."

I really felt nothing from his kiss. Jason is a much better kisser.

Jason

As I sat on the couch with my bottle of Jack Daniels, I contemplated how I had totally fucked up my life, and my marriage. I tried drinking the whiskey, but I'm just not much of a drinker. Someone had given us the bottle last year for Christmas, but Sherri likes wine, and I prefer beer. I just didn't have any beer.

I had drank enough to feel pretty damn sorry for myself. I had been sitting on the couch crying this whole time. I'm sure Sherri will probably fuck all night with John. In fact, I envisioned him taking her doggy style at this moment.

The gold bracelet was in the gift bag sitting on the kitchen table. I probably will never get to give it to her.

The door opened and in walked Sherry. She came over and sat by me on the couch. She took the bottle from my hand and laughed.

"Jason Lynch, you know you can't drink whiskey."

I looked at her and said, "I know, but I had to do something to deal with the pain. I guess you probably came back to pack your things. He probably wants you to move in with him. I don't blame you, he certainly has more to offer than I do." I said.

She threw her arms around me and kissed me hard. She kissed me again, then said, "Jason, I did not have sex with John. The only person I want for the rest of my life is you. I was very mad at you, so I decided to teach you a lesson. I went a little overboard, and I am very sorry."

I looked up and said, "You didn't have sex? What happened then?"

"Oh he tried, as I expected him too. He didn't know who he was dealing with. I immediately saw through his bullshit. I taught him a lesson also. I threatened to shoot him in the balls if he touched me, and I told him off."

"Really, so you still love me after all this?" I said.

"Honey I will always love you. I made a promise to you when we got married that I would be faithful to you for the rest of our lives. John told me everything. You were very reluctant, but wanted the money for my birthday." She said.

"I've never been able to get you anything real special because I just don't have the money. I want to buy you diamonds and gold. I want to show you how much I love you." I said.

"Baby I don't need diamonds or gold, and you show me how much you love me everyday of my life. I just want you Jason. John Wright may be a rich and powerful man, but he could never measure up to you. We have everything we need, but most of all, we have what money can't buy. We have a bond that will never be broken, and no one will ever come between that." She said.

I took her in my arms and we cried together. We just sat there holding each other. It felt good. When we broke the hug we kissed, very deeply.

She then told me about John still wanting her to design his house. She even had a $1500 check as a retainer. She was so excited.

"Jason, I'm going to use this as a springboard to start my own interior design business. There is something else I have been thinking about. I want you to start a remodeling business. You are a good carpenter. You know the business. Let's do it, together. Let's take the chance. We will figure a way to get the business loan. We can probably get a home equity loan if were lucky. What do you say?"

"I don't know Sherri, it's a big step. What if we fail?"

"Then we fail together. Come one baby, let's follow our dream. I know you will be happier doing what you love, instead of selling insurance."

"You're right, let's do it. I love you so much. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me."

We kissed very passionately. In fact it started heating up, as my hand went up her dress. I stuck my finger In her pussy to find it extremely wet.

She stood up and dropped her dress to the floor and said, "Hey buddy, how much would you pay for a little of this?"

I stood up, walked over to the kitchen table, and brought the gift bag to her.

"I don't have any cash on me, but I could offer you this" I said.

She opened the bag and pulled out the bracelet. She was overwhelmed.

"Jason it is the most beautiful bracelet I have ever seen. It is gorgeous, but I thought you sent the check back to John?"

"I did, but I still wanted you to have this bracelet, so I borrowed the money from my Dad." I said.

"Oh my God, you didn't? Jason you said you would never ask your father for money. That must have been very hard for you?"

"Yes, it was very hard, but something I had to do. Happy birthday Sherri. I love you so much, and will love you until my dying breath."

She gave me a big hug and kiss, then took off her bra and panties. We made love right there on the living room floor. That was the first time. The second was me sitting on the couch, and her riding me with her big tits in my mouth. The third time was her bent over the edge of the couch, with me behind her.

John Wright may have money, power, and wealth, but I have Sherri, and that is worth more than what he has combined.

Epilogue:

Sherri did an awesome job on John's house. He spread the word, and she had more business than she could handle. I started my remodeling business, and soon I had all the business I needed.

About two days after the incident at John's house, we got a letter from him. He apologized for the whole incident, and promised to take me to the Country Club to play golf. He also enclosed a check for $3000. He said that I had fulfilled my end of the bargain, and deserved it. I used the money to pay back my dad immediately.

Our business became so successful that we had to hire quite a few people to keep up with all the work. We also were making a lot of money, so we started a family. We had a girl and a boy.

John got married to a wonderful lady, and we have all become very good friends. I even joined the Country Club, and we play once a week. We were at a party one evening, and I overheard John say something to Sherri.

"Sherri, you are still the most beautiful woman I have ever met, and Jason is definitely the luckiest man in the world."

Then I heard Sherri say, "Thank you John, but I think I am the one who is lucky. By the way, after several years, and a couple of kids, do you still think I'm worth $3000 for one night?"

He laughed and said, "I've got my checkbook?"

She laughed and said, "No thanks. I've got me a real stud, and he gets it for free almost every night."

Then he laughed and said, "I hope Jason doesn't find out."

I walked over to John and said, "Excuse us John, I'm going to take this beautiful lady home and boink her brains out."

We didn't make it. We had one of those hot and heavy fucks in the parking lot in our car, and it didn't cost me a dime.

Sfbullrider
Sfbullrider
1,301 Followers
12