Easy Rider

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
746 Followers

"I've gotta go, but I'll be back as soon as I can," she said, quickly checking herself and kicking her shoes on.

"Take your time, I'll be here when you get back, go take care of business," I said, relaxing on the bed.

"See you soon. Just take it easy, chill out and get some rest...you'll need it," with a naughty smile and a wink, disappearing out the door and leaving me to it. I heard the door downstairs and some urgent chatter before it closed as Katy left with her agent, leaving me with the house to myself.

After relaxing for a while, unable to pull myself up from her comfy bed, I finally pulled myself up onto my feet with a stretch, surrounded by the silence of the empty house. Sliding into my shorts, I went down to the kitchen to get a coffee and looked around her luxurious home, marvelling at how the other half lived. Unable to resist, and with no intention of mentioning it to her even though I was sure she'd expect it, I decided to snoop around a little, figuring this would likely be my only chance to see what Katy Perry was really like. A short search was all it took to uncover her naughty side, a couple of drawers fairly loaded with saucy items.

Her lingerie collection was extensive, with her underwear ranging from her simple everyday stuff right through to the skimpiest, sexiest things imaginable, including several corsets. Her sex toy collection was even more kinky, as to go with the standard dildos and vibrators there were also things like a collar, handcuffs and even a ring gag. It was certainly a surprise to find, as I'd never quite expected such from her when I'd thought about it over our time together.

It gave me something to ponder as I relaxed with a bit of television for a while, before taking her advice and going back to upstairs, throwing myself out on her huge bed, sinking into the soft mattress. It was a lovely feeling to have the time to simply relax and sleep in such a comfortable place, rather than a tent or cheap motel bed. I easily fell asleep, my body catching up after the busy days on the road.

I was woken by the unique and irresistible sensation of Katy sucking on my cock, prying my eyes open to look down at the Californian singer kneeling over me, her head rhythmically bobbing up and down as she buried my cock into her throat, hand pulling my shorts down so she could suck. A groan and push up towards her only spurred her to speed up with a murmur of pleasure. It was certainly going to be an exquisite few days in California...

___________

The End

Big thanks to Ghost for helping create, plan, check and edit this story.

As usual, please send me Feedback by clicking the link below. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so please drop me a line.

Noj
Noj
746 Followers
1...67891011