Easy Rider

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
741 Followers

Pulling away, she knelt up long enough to pull her bra off then kissed me again, pressing her boobs to my chest as I held her slim body, my hand stroking down her spine to her thong, teasing my fingers over it as I squeezed her ass. I gave her a spank that elicited a gasp before I rolled her back over, yanking my shorts down, shoving them off with my foot as I pinned her to the grass once more, immediately diving down her body, hungrily kissing and licking downwards to her sexy panties, wasting no more time in grabbing them and wrenching them fiercely down her legs, the singer pulling her legs together just long enough to let me pull them off before immediately reaching up around me with them as I slipped back between.

As I slid on top of her, I knew the moment had come to fuck Katy Perry; her soft lips pressed to mine, more sensually this time as my rock hard erection glided over her strip of soft pubic hair. I wasn't going to let it pass me by though, my fingers stroking through her raven hair as we kissed; I reached down to line myself up, trembling a little in anticipation as her hot, slick juices spread over the head of my cock much as they had the night previous before I slipped inside her with the easiest push, her waiting pussy wanting me, enveloping me in silken heat as her hands curled to dig her nails into my back lightly at the moment we both gave deep, guttural gasps of pleasure.

Katy's ragged breath as I pushed easily into her a few more inches was the most invigorating sound, just letting my hand twist in her hair to pull her head to the side, kissing softly down her neck as I started to rock my hips and work my cock to full depth in her, taking only a few strokes to bottom out in her succulent pussy. Pressing myself to her to pause in her juicy depths pushed a strained sigh from her, arching up from the ground as we basked by the fire, pushing up on my elbows as we looked into each other's eyes, smiling at each other as we both breathed hard, Katy's hands pulling more intently around my back as I started to thrust into her again using long, slow pumps of my cock, letting both of us feel every inch as I slid bareback inside the gorgeous musician.

Her pussy was like silk around me, just perfect, snug but yielding, her abundant wetness making her absolutely delicious to slide my cock in and out of. I relished the feel of her body as she squeezed at me, looking up with a smile and a playful flick of her tongue as I shivered at the intent grasp she gave as I pushed in. Maintaining my long strokes, I started to put more power into her, not denying the pleasure and following it to thump my hips into her, burying my cock as deep as it could go inside her, making her grunt every time as I ground against her.

Her knees pulled up beside me, digging her bare feet into the ground and pressing her thighs into me as I thrust inside her, my achingly hard cock throbbing deeply as I pumped lustfully in and out of her. Kissing her once more, we melted into long, softer liplocks, tongues caressing more than battling, a sensual touch as I leaned on one arm to let my hand get onto her chest and squeeze at her soft, inviting breasts. Our rocking turned into faster, harder strokes as we built up pace, slaves to the moment as the soft music flowed over us in the darkness, bathed only in the light of the fire now.

"Ohh fuck," she breathed, rolling her hips up to meet my strokes eagerly now as she loved every thrust of me inside her, my cock stimulating her deeply as I thumped it into her, pulling back to just enjoy the sensations of her tight entrance on my head before plunging back inside her to a deep grunt of pleasure. Katy pulled her legs up around mine to roll her hips more and let me thrust at her G-spot, holding me deeply and working up the orgasm building within her, just loving the feel of my cock in her juicy pussy, so wet I easily slipped in and out to her most intimate depths as she gasped beneath me.

She kissed breathlessly down my neck and pulled me close to her as her nails dragged lightly up my back, making me drive faster into her, unable to stop the immense sensation of her pussy getting at me as it wrapped tightly around my cock, silkily stroking every inch to take me towards climax. A tingle of pressure building made me grab her hair and pull her firmly back to the ground, kissing her intently again and nipping at her lower lip as I worked myself powerfully in and out of her to her delight.

"Don't stop," she breathed as I kissed sporadically over her neck, thrusting up against me in a perfect motion, squeezing at my cock as she trembled towards orgasm, every stroke of my bulging head over her G-spot ratcheting her towards climax. I breathed hard as I pumped my hips intently against her, holding myself back as I focused solely on getting her off, absolutely pounding on her now with short, hard strokes as the music continued playing, fire crackling hotly beside us in the darkness. Katy's orgasm seemed to rush up on her quickly as she suddenly tensed up and started breathing deep and fast, arching up from the ground as she gave a shudder with eyes squeezed shut before she gave a long, loud groan of ecstasy.

Wrenching me close to her as her legs pulled in hard behind mine, my thrusts were shortened to a couple of inches as she wailed her pleasure into the night, hips shaking beneath me as I continued to fuck her hard throughout, pussy clamping tightly at my cock as she didn't know whether to thrust onto me or pull off.She had to take it though as I felt released, her climax giving me clearance to chase my own, pushing back out of her legs a little to let myself thrust harder and deeper inside her.

The gorgeous Californian singer could barely take it as I unleashed myself on her, feeling my peak race up as quickly as hers, relishing every sensation of her still clenching pussy as I held on as long as possible before burying myself into her deeply with a hard thrust that made her grunt as I let go, my cock surging and bucking inside her as I emptied what felt like a huge load deep into her, spurt after spurt ejaculating into her womb as her toned legs pulled in behind me to keep me locked inside her, murmuring with pleasure at the jumps of my erection within her as I emptied my balls. A few last squeezes and a couple of last thrusts were all I had before I slumped down over her, just about keeping my weight off her as we both breathed hard in the aftermath, unable to think of anything else right then but the delicious post-orgasmic sensations. I teased her with some light kisses to the neck as I lay over her, getting a light mumble from her and seeing her smile as we took another minute or so before we moved.

Reluctantly prying myself from her, I pushed up slowly over her, diving down for another lingering kiss before I slipped back to let my softening cock slide from her and rolled off to the side, lying on the cool ground on my back and gazing up into the inky sky as Katy immediately followed me to cuddle up against me. My arm slipped instinctively under her neck and down her body as she rested her head on my chest, arm across me as she snuggled up.

As we lay satisfied beneath the star-pricked sky, we took in the music still playing, realising how far on it was as it neared the end of the album, the fire burning down more now and keeping us within a more intimate glow, its heat still more than enough. Katy fell into a light doze quite quickly, sated from the fucking I'd given her as I held back my elation as I contemplated what had just happened, that I'd got to nail one of the world's biggest superstars. It ran over and over in my mind as I thought about it, remembering every wonderful little noise, motion and sensation in perfect detail, my brain logging them carefully into something I knew I'd relish forever.

We just lay together as the music worked into the next album, fire dying down now so the darkness closed in around the tent, isolating us in the countryside. It was the perfect moment, but getting a little chilly and Katy stirred beside me. Encouraging her up, she grumbled before sitting up, pushing her hair back and smiling to me, inviting me give her a kiss before pointing her towards the tent. She pulled herself onto her knees and then crawled sexily over to the tent, captivating my gaze as I took in her body, big boobs swinging below her chest and lovely rounded ass, puffy pussy peeking between her thighs.

Reaching the tent, she glanced back sexily at me, awake again now as she beckoned me to join her, sending a little rush through me. She disappeared into the tent as I quickly chucked our clothes out the way with our leathers and switched off the music, stuffing it into my bag before I quickly spent a few seconds to put some more of the plentiful wood Katy had gathered onto the fire, building it back up swiftly into a bright inferno with lighter wood and then a couple of thicker logs to keep us warm into the night.

Taking a last glance around at the dark, clear night over the open grass, I took a deep breath and then stepped over the tent and dropped down to duck inside, pausing as I saw the view awaiting me. The sight of Katy Perry laid on her back, resting up on her elbows with her knees pulled up slightly and legs wide open. Even though the darkness was almost complete, I saw her sexily bite her lip; not a hint of a smile, just a look of pure lust in her eyes as I slid into the tent on my knees, letting my fingers stray to her smooth leg.

The connection was electric between us, both of us tingling as I reached back with my other hand to pull the zip down on the tent and shut out what light remained, the fire crackling to itself outside. Sliding forward in the dark, I felt her warm thighs glide down my hips as I pulled in over her and met her lips for a kiss, feeling them press softly to mine as our tongues entwined. My cock was already stiffening again, hardening as I knelt between her legs before her hand snaked down between us to take a firm grasp on me as she let me push her back down onto the sleeping bag.

"Mm fuck," I murmured as we kissed sensually, her hand starting to work skilfully to bring me quickly back to full erection.

"I'm gonna," she gasped through our lip locks, hand working swiftly as I sank close to her on my knees, giving her freedom to tease me by rubbing the head of my cock over her smooth, slick pussy between firm squeezes and strokes. With me throbbing and hard in her hand again now, she pulled me down into her, pressing me into her silky entrance once more, knowing I'd follow it and bury myself completely inside her. With a lift of her hips, she pushed herself onto my cock, holding me firmly as she lowered back onto the ground to take me with her, pushing over on my knees and then letting them slide out from under me to drop down onto her, burying my entire length inside her once more to drive a deep grunt from both of us.

After a slow pull out of her, I enjoyed sinking the entire length of my cock balls deep in her again, her pussy juicy and waiting for me, Katy giving me a tight squeeze as I bottomed out in her, pulling her arms around me as she smiled up at me in the darkness. She let me thrust deeply into her a few more times to get comfortable before, with considerable strength, she pushed up from beneath me and rolled me over, making me go with the flow as the singer pulled me onto my back as she kissed me, settling with me on the sleeping bag before she pushed up to kneel over me, bumping her head on the top of the tent.

"Just let me drive," she whispered, and with that she let her knees slide slowly apart, sinking herself effortlessly down onto my cock with a saucy bite of her lip until she ground her hips against mine with a shudder. Her gorgeous figure was silhouetted against the tent by the light of the rejuvenated fire outside, just taking a moment to squeeze at me with her strong pelvic muscles, making me surge inside her before she slowly lifted back up to let herself sink down once more, letting both of us feel the juicy glide of her tight pussy down the length of my now rock hard erection.

My hands slid up her smooth thighs to her hips, not directing her but just feeling her motions, taking them in with the matching sensations on my cock. Her hands slipped on top of mine as she smiled in the darkness, starting to ride just a little faster as she got into the rhythm, breathing deeply in satisfaction as she rode me, doing all the work and completely in charge. I was free to simply lie back and enjoy, giving myself to the wonderful feeling and taking in the shadowed Katy Perry as she rode cowgirl, a moment of clarity allowing me to contemplate what an incredible position I was in.

The only noises to break the utter silence were the crackles of the fire outside and her intent, focused breaths as she worked up and down on me, her toned ass bumping my thighs, full breasts bouncing juicily with every rock of her body. Katy pressed down hard onto me balls deep, grinding her hips back and forward for a moment to make me push up into her before she resumed riding, taking my entire length with every stroke, almost letting me slip out of her before she slid back down me with a smile on her face as I gasped beneath her in pleasure.

She clearly loved being in control and I was happy to let her as she started to speed up a bit, working harder on the down stroke with a squeeze of her pussy to send intense sensations into me from the bulging head of my cock. Even though it was our second time round she was getting me going pretty quickly and knew it, encouraging her to ride me harder now to capitalise on it to her glee. Leaning back to pressure her G-spot a bit more, she pulled my hands up to her magnificent chest to feel her fantastic boobs bouncing, firm and heavy in my grasp as I let them move before restraining them with a firm grasp that made her shiver.

She groaned deeply with pleasure atop me, sending a tremble of excitement into me, the thoughts that the world famous superstar was thoroughly enjoying herself on my cock almost as big a turn on as the feeling of her tight, hot pussy gliding onto me. Only almost, as with her next strokes she squeezed more powerfully and rolled her hips down onto me to bury me deep inside her with a push over her G-spot for additional stimulation, making me groan intently as I pushed up to meet her at the patient manner with which she drove her pussy down my length while she tensed.

My hands groped harder at her gorgeous breasts, giving light pinches to her nipples between my fondling to make her arch a little more before she leaned back over me again, lower this time to let her long hair drape down over me in a silky curtain as she started to pump her body up and down much quicker and harder on me, squeezing her pussy less now as she just let the energetic thrusting of me into her slick haven do the job, which it was with ease as I felt another wave of pleasure wash through me at her work, keeping me buried at least half way inside her now as she rode with shorter thrusts. My hands groped and grasped at her bouncing chest as she started going as hard and fast as possible, pressing her hands down onto my toned shoulders to brace herself and convey her control, not that I had any intentions of stopping her.

Katy was loving her moment of dominance, eyes closed as she gasped and groaned through her ride, slamming her hips down to mine now as I felt my climax bubbling up rapidly inside me as she squeezed on me. As my fingers slipped over the smooth, soft skin of her breasts to her hard nipples, I tried to hold myself back, circling the points under my fingertips and lightly squeezing at them, but it was no use, and as a determined Katy Perry squeezed her pussy up tightly again and started driving down I simply couldn't stop it, giving a hard, gritted-teeth gasping groan of release as I suddenly came, my fingers clamping down to pinch her nipples as I exploded inside her, shuddering intensely between her thighs as Katy continued to ride hard, stimulating my sensitive cock. She let out a yell at my sudden pinch that blurred into a primal rasping, grunting sound as the intense sensory input combined with my cock stiffening and spurting inside her almost immediately induced her own orgasm. She opted to slam herself down on me hard to feel every inch of me as I surged and jumped within her, clenching her pussy down as tight as possible on me as she ground her hips in a slight circle.

"Oh fuck, fuck," she growled, curling her fingers to dig her nails into my shoulders as she trembled over me, relaxing and then giving me lots of fast, strong squeezes as our orgasms faded, clearly intent on milking every last drop from me with her pussy. My hands moved to gently caress her chest for a few seconds before they slid to hold her waist, both of us breathing hard as we stayed interlocked, Katy looming over me, eyes still closed. She stayed that way for a good few more seconds before she gave another good squeeze at me and looked down in the darkness, into my eyes with a tired smile, clearly satisfied with the night's activities.

Sliding her hands off my shoulders, she leaned down to press her lips to mine, a sensual kiss developing between us, just slowly making out in the afterglow, our tongues softly meeting as her full lips pressed firmer to mine, my arms pulling more around her back to hold her close. Katy gently broke the kiss and then slid over to lean her head down on my shoulder, murmuring as I pushed her long hair back from her face. The fire had burned down more now, the light much lower and tent feeling cooler around our naked bodies despite our embrace. After a minute or so more together and a few more kisses, we pried ourselves reluctantly apart and pulled the sleeping bag back from the mat below to fumble our way beneath it.

She snuggled up to me immediately, cuddling for warmth in the chill beneath the cover, shivering momentarily. I gave a glance to make sure the tent was properly zipped shut before I pulled her close to me, feeling her press herself against me before pulling onto her side more so I would spoon her. Sliding my arm under her neck as I felt her firm booty push back into me was a lovely sensation, my other arm sliding over her side and up to brush a finger down her face, making her smile with a mumble of quiet happiness before I let my hand slip back down to take a last, gentle squeeze of her breasts before letting it rest there. The silence was lovely, only her soft breaths breaking the darkness with the occasional crack from the fading fire outside as we fell into sleep swiftly, both completely exhausted from the ride and two fantastic fucks, drifting off easily into deep, sated slumber.

* * *

I slept soundly, utterly exhausted and totally carefree that night with the curvy Californian singer snuggled into me in my tent, our quiet little haven away from the world. I awoke in the morning to sun falling across the tent, feeling refreshed as I looked up at the fabric above, sun seeming still quite low so I figured it wasn't too late just yet. Even if it was, what did it matter, we could take our time. I was now laid on my back with Katy Perry half draped across me, head resting on my chest, my arms around her beneath the comforting sleeping bag. I shifted and breathed carefully so as not to disturb her before laying back to close my eyes with a satisfied smile, so glad it was all real and not some vivid dream that ruined my sheets. I dozed for quite some time again after that, awoken by her stirring on me, giving a slight arch and then holding onto my tightly for a moment as she looked up sleepily, smiling at me from beneath her mess of long, dark hair.

"Morning," I said, reaching down to brush it aside.

Noj
Noj
741 Followers
1...34567...11