Easy Rider

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
745 Followers

"Morning," she replied, closing her eyes again as she gave further stretches, pushing up over me more.

"Sleep well?" I asked.

"Yeah, like a log," she said, pulling herself up over me to plant a lingering kiss on me.

"Good, as there will be lots more riding today," I said, letting my hand slide over her firm ass to give a playful squeeze, hinting she might be riding more than the bike. She grinned devilishly, completely on my wavelength right now.

"Well, since it's still early, would you like me to make this a good morning?" she purred, planting soft kissed on my collar bone as her soft hand just took a firm grasp of my now rock hard cock.

"Definitely," I said after a measured pause, grinning at her. She gave a little flick of her tongue and then slid down under the sleeping bag, wasting no time as she slipped down over me under my hands, her warm body gliding past them as she made no effort to tease or tempt me. My cock was in her mouth before she'd even settled between my legs, making me gasp at her immediate intensity as she got into place on her knees, the covers bobbing up and down rhythmically as she sucked me hard, making me dig my fingers into the mat beneath us. It was just heavenly and overwhelming so early in the morning, the superstar giving a murmur of enjoyment as she went to town sucking on my cock, her tongue pressing and massaging at the underside of me with every stroke.

She made me shudder as she suddenly slowed to force me into her throat, going most of the way down me before resuming her intent sucking. It was like her blowjob from the night I met her, but more urgent and intent, wanting to bring me maximum pleasure as fast as possible it seemed. Katy worked me with her throat again to make me shiver before rubbing me into her cheek for a smooth, silky sensation before she assaulted me again, going harder and faster than before as she focused on my sensitive head, rolling her full lips back and forth over the ridge of it to make me jolt with every stroke, her tongue attacking just beneath my tip to drive a wave of sensations through me, making me tremble as I wasn't sure whether to pull away or beg her not to stop. Her hands were at my sides now, sliding up me as she worked with just her head, letting me feel her fantastic tits bumping at my thighs as she bobbed up and down between my legs.

Time slowed down again as she pushed herself down onto me to push into her throat, taking most of me in and letting me feel the satisfying stretch before resuming her frantic pace. I managed to restrain from grabbing her head and forcing her down onto me, just letting the singer do her thing as she clearly knew exactly what she was aiming at as she absolutely devoured my stiff cock, working back up and down more now, letting her tongue wrap around me as she moved swiftly. She paused to deepthroat me again, this time pushing past where she'd stopped before to momentarily press her nose against me, taking my full length into her mouth as I gave a groan, holding for just a second before she pulled back off me a quick cough, sliding her lips back over my head and sucking more gently for a moment as she composed herself.

She made another abrupt assault that caught me off guard, making my hands grab at her head as she sucked like a vacuum on my bulbous tip, her tongue flicking crazily at it to drive me wild before she stopped just as quickly. I looked down in surprise to see her shape moving underneath the sleeping bag as she pushed up on her knees over me, pressing her chest to me as she squeezed her fantastic breasts together round my cock, enveloping it in a different type of soft warmth to that of her mouth. She started to rock back and forth on her knees, rubbing easily up and down my throbbing cock with her chest, evidently realising that I was as fascinated with her gorgeous rack as any other guy.

I reclined in the different, less intense sensation of Katy rubbing her tits up and down on me, thrusting up into them somewhat as she pushed down on me so we got into a good rhythm, relishing the sweet feeling of her warm, waiting body. It took the pressure off but I was still reasonably close as she worked at me, switching her speed up and down to let me enjoy every feeling possible as my cock slipped between her gorgeous double-Ds. With one last arching push of her body, she released her boobs and pushed onto all fours over me, crawling up across me to emerge from under the covers with a smile, letting her body sink down over mine to slide her pussy across my throbbing erection.

"We should really get up," she teased, rocking her hips against mine as she leaned down to lazily kiss me, her hair cascading down around me.

"You're not finished," I murmured between our kisses. She just smiled slyly as she pushed up away from me, grinding her clit up the length of my cock.

"Maybe I am," she purred with a little flick of her tongue, wiggling a little over me, tempting me to prove her otherwise. Thinking with more than my brain I wrapped my arms around her and fairly threw her over onto her back as she giggled, loving the energy I applied to get her to give me what I wanted. She just grinned as I threw the sleeping bag out the way and pinned her down, kissing her again as I shuffled my knees up under me before breaking away and kneeling up to hop over her and straddle her mid-section, my rock hard cock standing up ready for her as she eyed it lustily. Reaching down I pressed my cock to her warm body, Katy giving a giggle as she reached up to push her fantastic breasts together over my cock once more, knowing exactly how to please me.

"Didn't know you'd only want them," she murmured as I thrust between them, relishing the sensation once more and loving the way she was smiling up at me.

"For now," I replied, kneeling over her stroking my cock between her beautiful double-Ds, Katy pressing them a little more firmly to stimulate me, rocking them up and down with my strokes for my maximum enjoyment. She craned down to kiss at the head of my cock every time it appeared between her tits, extending her tongue to get underneath it and do all she could, enjoying herself as she let me do as I wanted with her. I was still close from her intent blowjob previously and it was building up again already, which I didn't intend on holding back. With Katy Perry laid out before me like she was, I had certain plans in mind. A pre-emptive stiffening and heavy breath let her know I was getting there, looking up to me as I reached over to brush my fingers quite intently over her cheek, giving her a clear idea of what I wanted. She just looked up at me for a few seconds with her big eyes, biting her lip thoughtfully for a moment.

"Not on my face," she said quietly but pointedly as she leaned back, flicking her hair out the way.

"Then what..." I started even as I felt myself beginning to boil over, but was cut off as she opened her mouth wide and presented her tongue for me, inviting me to empty my balls all over it. The sheer sight of it was enough to accelerate my imminent climax, feeling the point of no return as I thrust between her fantastic tits, Katy squeezing them tightly together for my last few strokes before I suddenly pulled out from them and fumbled my way forwards over her. I pinned her shoulders under my legs as I did so she couldn't escape, or stop me doing whatever I wanted as she waited beneath me, sticking her tongue right out and closing her eyes in the last few seconds before I exploded as I stroked myself rapidly.

My breaths got hard and intense as I held myself back as long as I possibly could, stroking fast and short at the head of my cock, feeling the burn of my orgasm as I grit my teeth. As I felt things giving way I slammed my other hand down onto the mat behind her head and thrust myself down over her, jamming the head of my cock into her mouth even as it gave a thick spurt, ejecting the first of several surges of my load across her tongue and into the back of her throat.

I groaned deeply with a tremor as Katy curled the tip of her tongue underneath the head of my cock as it jumped in my hand to empty my balls into her hot mouth, squeezing the last of myself out onto her tongue so it slid down into the back of her throat. With a deep sigh of relief I pulled away and sat back on my heels, keeping my weight off the gorgeous singer as she lay back with a mouth full of my load, opening her eyes to look at me with an attempted smile round her gaping mouth.

There was a moment's pause between us, and then with no complaint she closed her mouth and swallowed deeply, gulping my load down happily with a smile, much as she had hinted at now it wasn't the first date. I pushed off her and dropped down on the mat, taking deep breaths as Katy snuggled over to just rest her head on me, the smell of her hair overwhelming in the post-climactic haze. We both just lay looking at the brightness of the sky through the tent as we took a last few minutes of rest.

"Come on, we'd better get going," I said, peeling myself up from beneath her and crawling to open the tent, letting the bright morning sunshine in. Katy mumbled and grumbled for a moment, lying back to give a gloriously naked stretch before I ducked out into the fresh air, cool but threatening another imminent day of sunshine. The sky was wonderfully clear and the ground dry, stepping out into it to find my bag, our leathers still strewn around near the bike. My limited supplies offered me a fresh pair of shorts as a start, and a few basics to freshen up such as a bottle of mouthwash, stretching in the beautiful morning as I found a shirt from my bag and pulled it on as I contemplated the fantastic night with Katy Perry, still hardly able to process it all.

Katy emerged as I was just pulling my trousers on, getting into the protective leathers as the gorgeous singer crawled out of the tent in a flick of raven hair. I immediately forgot what I was doing to watch her, taking in every luscious curve and contour of her naked body; with the hourglass shape of her body pinched at the waist, her neat dark landing strip, lovely firm weight of her full breasts, hair down over her shoulders and big eyes, she was just perfection, standing up naked before me in the morning sunshine without a hint of shyness, positively beaming as she saw me studying her so intently.

She just let me take her in, finding her bag and turning herself a bit away from me before deliberately bending at the waist to rummage inside it, letting me see the full, delicious bulge of her pussy between her legs, practically inviting me to take her again right there. Finding herself a new pair of panties, she slid into the simple and sexy red cotton thong, turning back to me as she pulled it up to conceal her neatly shaved pussy as she looked for her bra. I shook myself back to what I was meant to be doing and got my boots on as Katy slid past me to find her bra from where it had got bundled under the rest of the leathers, giving me a last look at her fantastic rack as she slid the lacy black piece back on, contrasting sexily to her bright red panties.

"I'm starving," she said as she took my mouthwash without asking, not that I would deny her it...or anything at all.

"I know, so am I. We'll stop at a place and get some breakfast," I said, watching as she sorted out her tight leather trousers and stepped into them, giving me a great view as she wiggled and bounced to get them up over her firm ass, her breasts bouncing fantastically as she did.

"Sounds good," she replied, looking sexy as hell in her leather trousers and bra. She knew I was enjoying it and was showing off, arching her back very intently as she pulled a fresh top on from her bag, black this time, and then set about her boots. With her show mostly over, I cleared up the other odd bits and packed them into my bag, taking the cover off the bike and folding it up and then getting to the tent. Katy offered to help but it was unnecessary as I'd done it so many times before, dropping the tent quickly and then rolling it and the mat up tightly to restrain it. She seemed impressed at my efficiency as I packed the gear up and got it back onto the bike, strapping it on ready to go as we cleared out last items up.

With our bags packed and nothing left behind, we got into our jackets and got ready to leave our impromptu campsite. With my helmet in my hands, I looked around at it; the flat patch where the tent had been, the bike parked leisurely beside it, the evidence of the fire the night before and the patch of grass where I'd taken her first. The field spread out huge around us, basking in growing sunshine from the other direction to when we'd arrived, hills climbing away towards the open skies. I smiled to myself and gave a satisfied sigh, wondering if it could possibly get better than this.

"Hey, you coming?" Katy asked, breaking me from my thoughts, looking round to her stood beside the bike ready to go, only her visor up and bag on her back.

"Yeah," I said, taking one last glance as I pulled my helmet on, fastening the strap and pulling the tinted visor down. I walked to the bike as I got my gloves on, Katy pulling her own visor down as I stepped over to the Triumph and got the keys into it, pressing the starter to initiate a cough and then a clean start, the twin pipes throbbing as the parallel twin got warmed up. A testing rev told me it was running alright and I left let it warm up a little as we stood in the sunshine by the trees, glancing round to where the singer had foraged around for wood late the previous evening.

With her looking away, I gave her a firm smack on the ass and turned away smiling to myself under my helmet as I stepped onto the bike, settling down onto the seat and pulling it off the stand, Katy hopping on behind me like she'd done it a thousand times before. To get at me however she let her hand slide round me and then down for a teasing stroke at the top of my thigh, reaching inside just enough to make me tingle as I took the controls, her hands just going back to my waist as I kicked the bike into gear and carefully let the clutch out with a rumble of the engine, the Bonneville bumping over the dry grass and back towards the road a few hundred feet away.

There was no traffic, not a hint of anyone else alive as I guided the bike back onto the tarmac and turned onto the road, twisting the throttle back to spur our steel steed forwards towards the imminent hill, having only a few seconds of flat road before it climbed again onto the hill behind the trees that we'd camped in the shadow of, accelerating up between the wooded banks of the road as the sunlight dappled across us in the unfolding morning, Katy snuggling in so perfectly behind me as we got back on the road. The air rushing past was fresh and cool, working its way through my leathers as I powered up the hills and eventually broke from the trees on the summit, sunlight bathing us as the bike throbbed along beneath us and encouraged me to open the throttle a little more on the clear, level road, the wind whipping Katy's hair into a frenzy behind her helmet.

She held on more firmly as I let it hurtle along to a point and then eased off, the bike spitting evocatively on overrun as we slowed, rounding a bend to join a more major road again and seeing the first sign of life since sometime the day before. Slowing to the junction felt like we weren't even moving before I accelerated out onto the road, building up to a cruise that led us to a diner in a few short minutes, pulling over onto the dusty front so we could get some much needed breakfast.

Parking the bike up just outside the window kept it safely in view and we headed inside, pulling our helmets off as we took up a window booth by the bike, looking out from the cool shade of the interior to the bright sunshine across the road and country beyond. We perused the menu briefly before a waitress came up to pour us coffee and ask what we wanted; Katy ordered herself a stack of buttermilk pancakes with bacon and a glass of orange juice, while I wanted something more unhealthy and went for sausages, eggs, bacon and hash browns with some French toast. Both of us were absolutely starving and sipped at our coffee impatiently as the smells of the kitchen made our stomachs growl.

"So where are we going today?" she asked, wrestling her jacket off onto the seat beside her to get more comfortable.

"Wherever, we'll just head on and see where we end up, like we did yesterday," I replied, throwing my own jacket aside as well, already feeling more perked up by the fresh coffee.

"I hope we can find somewhere to camp again," she said, looking up to see the waitress approaching with our plates. Her eyes snapped back to me and she smiled subtly.

"I really enjoyed camping," she said with a knowing look before she looked up to the waitress, thanking her as we got our breakfasts and then a refill on our coffee. Conversation was forgotten as our hunger took over, Katy taking a sip of her juice before delving into her maple-syrup covered pancakes and bacon, hungrily tucking in as I did the same with my full breakfast, stomach grumbling again in a good way as I got going. We both got through our large breakfasts in no time, ravenously devouring the delicious meal to sate ourselves and restore the energy we'd expended so enjoyably the night before.

I sat back with a satisfied sigh and picked up my coffee, sipping it gratefully as Katy finished her pancakes and juice, draining the glass and sitting back equally happy on her side of the table. We finished our coffee in comfortable silence, Katy's boot just rubbing lightly at the inside of my calf in the quiet diner, the odd person checking her out but not seeming to notice the famous singer. Nobody but me, taking in her beauty over the rim of my coffee cup, the way the sun was illuminating her face through the window as she stared off out into the distance, her long, dark hair, full lips and big eyes. She gave a smile as she let her eyes flit back to me, then resumed her staring out the window, happy to let me stare at her and drink her in.

With our coffee finished and full stomachs we paid the tab and headed back out to the bike. The bright sunshine was welcoming, the gleaming Triumph waiting for us, its shiny parts glinting. I was just about to pull my helmet back on when I was interrupted.

"Wait, hang on I'll be back in a minute," Katy said, putting her helmet back down on the seat and turning to jog out towards the road, holding her bag on her back. I watched a little incredulously as she bounced across towards the gas station over the road, her slender leather-clad figure a joy to watch before she got onto the forecourt and went inside. It was about the only other thing besides the diner, and I leaned slightly against the bike as I waited for whatever it was she was doing. A couple of minutes later she emerged with a bag in her hand, smiling as she saw me standing in wait for her, hurrying back over the road to me in a manner that made me just sigh in pure delight that I had her...for now at least. I held out my hands in a mock question as she approached.

"I got us some snacks, we'll need them later on when we're camping," she said, crouching down to squeeze the paper bag into her backpack for the ride.

"Got our camp all planned out then," I said with a smile. Katy stood back up with the pack on, pulling the straps snug around her curves once more and pushing her hair back over her ears.

"Well, we had such a good time last night," she said with a saucy grin and a wink, turning immediately to pick up her rich red helmet, pulling it on over her silky hair. With the conversation over, I swiftly pulled my own helmet on and dropped the visor, the tinted shield a welcome relief from the bright morning as I got my gloves on and climbed onto the bike, pulling it up and starting the engine. With it throbbing reliably beneath me again, I just waited to feel Katy climb on behind me, her hands on my shoulders sliding down to my middle as she settled in. My mind was immediately distracted as she slid a hand down onto my thigh, dragging her fingers down to the inside of my thigh before a light pat to my thigh indicated she was ready to go. Cursing at her teasing, I straightened my mind out and kicked the bike into first, pulling away and bumping back to the road, where I opened it up and accelerated away down the road again.

Noj
Noj
745 Followers
1...45678...11