Easy Street Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, he is, is he? Really? Are you sure?" Glancing at me, then addressing me, "You're wife tells me that you give great head." Then laughing as I turned another couple of shades of red. Then she handed me back the phone.

Donna was obviously amused, "I hear that you aren't exactly accomplished at picking up girls. That's good. Now listen closely. I feel like I abused the wrong person here. She seems nice and we shouldn't have wasted her time. So what I want you to do now is service her as much as she wants, then go to bed. And since she couldn't have your dick if she wanted to, I want you to do whatever she asks. Call me when you're done!" She hung up before I could ask if she was sure.

I put my phone up and stuttered as I tried to tell Liz what Donna had said. She held up her hand, "Ssshh. She told me. Now lets get back to my room. I'm horny as hell now." Now that she knew my predicament, she had dropped all pretense of trying to impress me. In a weird way, it was sort of refreshing.

It turned out that Liz's room was just on the other end of the same floor as mine. Once inside I stood nervously, not knowing what to do. I had never had any kind of sex with anyone other than Donna since we'd been married.

Liz, however, was not impaired by the same situation. "I have got to see this. Strip."

I slowly removed my clothes. As I lowered my briefs, my imprisoned cock came into view. A long drop of precum dropped from the tip of my cage onto my pants and "Mr. Happy" throbbed uselessly.

"Oh, this is just too funny. You can't get hard at all can you?" Overwhelmed, all I could do was shake my head timidly. All of my self-confidence was gone. It was a strange feeling.

"I think I'm gonna like this. I don't have to worry about you at all, do I? You couldn't cum even if I wanted to take care of you, could you?" Again, I just shook my head.

She was obviously thrilled by the situation, but she wasn't a bitch, "Do you want to take care of me? I don't want you to do it if you don't want to."

"I, I, ah, aw hell. I love going down on women. I could do it for hours. I would love to."

She needed no more encouragement, quickly disrobing and pulling me to her on the bed. "I wasn't sure if any men liked to do that, or if they just did it to get us to go down on them." She kissed me and then pushed my head downward towards her crotch. She was a natural redhead!

It was strange going down on another woman. Even though Donna had told me to, there was that "naughty" feeling. But I quickly got into it as Liz began to respond. It was obvious that she had never had head from someone who really wanted to give it to her. I gently, tenderly caressed her nether lips with mine, nibbling, then sucking, then bathing her flesh with my tongue. When I began to dance my tongue around her clit she went crazy, bucking wildly as she came violently.

As she calmed, she said thank you. It was obvious she really meant it, that she hadn't experienced it quite like that before. When I continued to caress her thighs and then her tender sex again, bringing her back up, it was apparent that she was surprised, "Oh, God. Again?" And then, "Oh Fuck. Oh, yes!" I lost myself in my labor; my cock straining painfully against it's tormenting restraint.

After I had taken her over the top for the sixth time, her thighs locked about my head as she cried out in her most intense orgasm. I let her come down off of her high and began again, but this time she pushed me away gently, "I can't. I can't take anymore right now."

I lay my head on the bed next to her lovely butt. Eventually she sat up and looked at my straining cock. She smiled wickedly, "You know, life's not really fair at all. A guy who wouldn't care if I even came would want me to go down on him. And here is a guy who is completely selfless, one that I would love to have pounding into me, and I have to leave you tormented and wanting." She reached down and handled the cage, "Still, if you can live with the consequences, we could cut this off and I could give you the fucking of your life."

I actually thought about it for a minute. Then I shook my head no; "I want to fuck you so bad it hurts, but no. I got myself into this and I want to stick with it."

"Oh, well then. Thank you for taking care of me. Hand me your phone."

She hit the dial back function. "Donna? I just wanted to say thank you, that was incredible. Is he always that willing, or is it just because he is locked up?" After a pause, "You lucky bitch!" Laughter, then, "Thanks again!"

"Oh, yeah. Have you never seen it? This is his first day? Oh, I do feel privileged."

"You wouldn't believe it. I've never seen one that purple before! It's hard not to feel sorry for him. But on the other hand, its kinda like being able to get back at all the bastards through him!"

"Oh, it's on the same floor, all the way at the other end, though."

"Oh, shit. Are you sure?!"

"Ok!" Laughing, she handed me back the phone. I said hello, but Donna had already hung up. I looked at Liz quizzically.

"She says for me to give your room key to you, but not your clothes." She handed me the door card, and threw my clothes onto the bed next to her. Then she curled up under the covers, "Ok, loverboy. Get out."

As I ran back to my room, my tortured cock flapping painfully, praying that nobody would see me, I was actually thinking happy thoughts. Donna had always told me that I was incredibly good at cunnilingus, but I had always wondered if she was just trying to stroke my fragile male ego, as all women know how to do. Liz had no reason to lie! If I had been lousy, she would have just told me so! As usual, the door card did not work for me the first three times I tried to open the door. I looked down the hall just in time to see the older woman looking in shock at my bare buttocks disappearing into my room.

As I leaned against the inside of the door, catching my breath, I wondered what in the hell I had gotten myself into. If I only knew the limits of my loving wife's imagination, or should I say the lack thereof. The adventure had only just begun.

I took a cold shower in an attempt to quell my erection, but it was in vain. I tried to be good, but could not help trying to get to my cock as I lay in bed. I could neither remove the tube nor cause any significant sensations. A seemingly steady stream of pre-cum seeped from my poor manhood. I watched the news for awhile, trying to get my mind off of my "problem". Finally after awhile I drifted off to sleep, only to be awakened several times throughout the night by nocturnal erections.

I was awakened the next morning by a phone call from Donna. She asked me teasingly if I had slept well. I returned a strained laugh and said that it hadn't been a "hard" sleep. I relayed to her the difficulties I'd had getting into the room and my attempt at gaining some relief through a shower. She asked a number of questions, obviously intrigued at my torment and how I was reacting to it. Donna told me that I should think of her often today. I replied that it would not be problem. She told me that she was so horny she couldn't stand it. She explained to me that she had taken the day off and that Terry was coming over.

"Are you ok with that?"

"Do you mean am I jealous, or can I handle it because I can't cum?"

She hesitated for a moment, "I mean that I've never done this without you here. I have to make sure you can handle it."

I paused for a moment this time, "Look. It is going to drive me absolutely nuts. I will be jealous and I wish I were there, making love to you. But I also love the torment. I am not going to be upset with you. I just have to make sure that I am not going to lose you because I'm not taking care of you."

She was quick to explain that I wasn't going to lose her. Terry was just to keep her sated, because she wasn't supposed to be teased and being without me while knowing I was caged was driving her nuts. "You know how I used to page you whenever I came when you were at work, when I masturbated?"

"Of course I remember."

"Well, while you are gone, I'm going to be cumming too much to do that. So each time you get the 10-98 page, it will mean that Terry got to cum inside me!"'

"Oh, shit. You are vicious. I love it!"

I got at least a dozen pages that day. And if that wasn't bad enough, when I got to my seminar, I discovered that Liz was at the hotel for the same event. She was an attorney from another major city, albeit one several hundred miles from my city. Worse, it seemed like every time that I looked her way she was leaning over talking to another woman, a glimmer of mischief in her eyes. This was going be a very, very long week.

As we broke for lunch that day Liz strode over to my table and, with that same mischievous smile, asked if I wanted to go to lunch with her and her friends. I tried to excuse myself politely, but she wouldn't have it. She insisted. So for the next hour to hour and a half I got to be teased by half a dozen women. I was terrified that I would leave a stain of precum on my trousers as my cock throbbed uncontrollably. I was going nuts and the ladies were obviously enjoying it. Liz began telling the others about her "best lover" story, going into great detail about what they had done together and describing with great zeal how huge his manhood had been. At first she ignored me, and the others picked up on her evil idea. Each of them shared stories about their love lives as if I wasn't there, although I could tell they were taking great pleasure in watching me continuously shifting in my seat.

12